8 New Playstation Magazine KH2FM+ Scans

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Feb 21, 2007.

1. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scans have now appeared over the net, which have come from the PS2 Blitz magazine. These scans shine more light on Final Mix, as well as a possible Zexion Weapon!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Here's a quick recap of info from the scans

The Organization XIII is considered stronger and higher in rank then Sephiroth is.
    The Mushroom XIII's weapon is indeed formed from a battle against them, however no exact info on hw to get it.
    The two new abilities seen in the scan are as following "Thunder Break" and "Magna/Magnet Splash" which allows Sora to knock away enemies.
    Critical Mode is known to exceed Proud Mode by a good extent. (Prepare for some haaaard battles).
    There's a special award for knocking down the XIII Organization (This might mean, that only after the first battle against Xemnas, they count it as defeating all XIII Members, like KH2 some things were only accessible after beating Xemnas the first time)

Source: 2ch, FF13vids and FF7AC Reunion

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Feb 21, 2007.

1. Axel
      Axel
      !!!!!!ZEXION'S WEAPON IS A BOOK?!?!?!?!?!

...wtf.
    2. AnimeGirl104
      AnimeGirl104
      Do you guys see what I see?*points to the picture of Axel and Roxas in Twilight Town,Having some Sea Salt Ice Cream*
    3. sweqsora's revenge
      sweqsora's revenge
    4. Inasuma
      Inasuma
      Wewt. It's about time. Zexions weapon looks a bit odd, but cool, nonetheless. ;) A book never f- . . . OH **** IT. XD A BOOK?!

Thanks Xaldin. =D
    5. sweqsora's revenge
      sweqsora's revenge
      Yeah I found that strange but cool too.I think he canuse spells because of the book.I think this will be the best boss yet.
    6. Axel
      Axel
      ......>_> A book is the lamest idea I've seen here. I was expecting something surprising in a good way...
    7. Mari
      Mari
      Well, it would make sense. Books allow you to imagine events in your mind, like illusions, which is what Zexion does. ^_^
    8. Ranger_vega87
      Ranger_vega87
      Cool

Well I to am surprised to see that Zexion's weapon is a book, but I think it suits him. Also in the second scan, the one that shows Donald and Goofy's new weapons, I think you can see a pick of a new keyblade.
    9. Cin
      Cin
      To be honest, I waqs not expecting...a book...<.<;

But it does seem to be the only thing truly suitable for Zexion.

And...ZOMG VEXEN FIGHT!? LARXENE!? BOOKS!? KEYBLADES!? MARLUXIA!? NOMU MUST HAVE BEEN SMOKING SHROOMS TO COME UP WITH THIS CRAP!!!
    10. Axel
      Axel
      Seems like everyone is spazing out...>_>

The new keyblade looks cool too.
    11. Ratchet
      Ratchet
      That would make it a powerful weapon paired with illusions.

Thanks for the scans Xaldin.
    12. Trinity
      Trinity
      I knew that Zexion's weapon could be an book.
    13. Xamad
      Xamad
      Well, lets see...

From what I can tell, you get the black keyblade after beating the mushrooms(I guess the nicknames for this key come after) and the second keyblade is probably a gift for beating Roxas...

Seems somewhat just that Zexion's wepon is a book(also explains why he didn't want people to know about it)...

Im sure you get donald's and goofy's new toys after beating the prospective members...

Seems you find Org. members through bubble-sized portals of light (sounds like world terminus I know, but thats how it seems to work)...

Battle wise, Larxene seems to have the same attack style as Xaldin (have fun with that one), Zexion seem to trap you in his book of illusions(but you might be able to react your way out of it), and the only thing I can make of the battle with Vexen is that you must gather data and react your way out of being frozen solid to beat him...

What I said was purely juged by the scans...

By the way, thanks Xaldin
    14. Antidote
      Antidote
      Oh my .. XD I can tell that the Roxas & Axel scene is going to be incredibly camp X'O I can see it now:

(Roxas and Axel sitting there eating ice cream looking at the sunset)

Roxas: Axel... I-

Axel: *butts in* DON'T SPEAK! I know just what you're thinking. So please stop explaining. Don't tell me 'cause it hurts!

Roxas: O_o.. what?

Axel: Mmmmm.. :3 *smooches*

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight....
    15. Person
      Person
      i wonder if FM+ is going to give us a look into how Roxas and Axel came to be friends- since they seem to be putting in a few more things connected with Roxas' past (him getting named and all...it is so cool for them to put that there btw)
    16. no-reality_allowed
      no-reality_allowed
      omfg, im not kidding when i say that last week my friends were having a discussion what zexion's weapon was and they asked me and i was busy reading a book that i really like so i said 'how about a book?'.....then they called me a ****** and made me feel emo T-T

but now i have proof >=D
      that'll show them =D

and the mushrooms are getting me all gitty like a school girl, i wanna fight/see them so badly :3

thankies xaldin :3
    17. AlexleHoshi
      AlexleHoshi
      Well, think about what Zexion is like, a spell book does seem like a good idea, and there has been times where I felt like hitting someone with a book I had in my hands
    18. Rufus
      Rufus
      xD Zexions a bookworm~ Anyways

AkuRoku!!!!!!!! D8 OMG! Yush!
    19. libregkd