Photography The sun kisses the earth.

Discussion in 'Arts & Graphics' started by Tootsie, Sep 29, 2008.

1. Tootsie coquí

*Title kind of relevant*

First of all,I would like to say that I'll be studying photography on college and shiz..and that will be next August *nervous nervous* so I'm starting to practice right now c: and I was hoping you guys would take a look and CnC (be harsh,I do not mind at all..I'm practicing after all,I'm not a pro at this xD)

Picture 1
    Picture 2
    Picture 3

I love photography c: so CnC AWAY PEOPLE!

Pictures taken in my backyard~

2. Spunk Ransom you're already perfect

The second one is my favorite. I love the sky in that photo. Is there any way to see the other two in color? In the third photo, I like the rays of the sun. The first one, I like light on the trees, but I think that there should have been more tree in the picture if possible, so the sun could of been in the middle. Also, have you edited the pictures any?

3. Tootsie coquí

Thank you very much L:

And no,I didn't edit the pictures x: only changed 2 to black & white.

4. Spunk Ransom you're already perfect

You're welcome!

Do you mind uploading them in color? I would like to see them that way.

5. Tootsie coquí

Wish I could but my camera has this feature where you can take the pictures in black & white (also in sepia color) xD;;

6. Maka Albarn It's called love

Wow... nice pictures. I liked the first one. :D

7. Xephos Neko, gamer, animelover, and artist :3 *purrs*

Awesome snapshots. I love them all.

8. Scott Pilgrim Banned

The best one is Picture 1. Mainly because it has the least amount of glare from the sun.

9. Catch the Rain As the world falls down ♥

Bivivivivivivi B| now I have to be jealous of you AND Wolfie when it comes to photography ):

Beautiful photos <3

I like the first one best, the way the light comes through the leaves and I do think that taking it in black and white was the right thing for it :3 I can imagine a story behind that photo.

The second one I like because I like the angle you took it from and it has just the right amount of light for my liking, it isn't overly full of sun, but it has enough to light and shade the image <3

The third one, hmm I actually don't like this one as much as the other too, sorry Bivivivivivi the sun is too much in that one for my liking. I do like the silhouttes and the shapes that are in the image, but the sun hurts this one.

You have a good eye hun <3 Keep practising :glomp: