Monster Hunter

Discussion in 'Code Vault' started by Shquiggles, Oct 10, 2008.

1. Shquiggles Destiny Islands Resident

Hey all. I'm looking for anyone who might know about some codes for Monster Hunter. The Original for the PS2. I Searched around to see if this topic was already around, but nothing came up. The codes would be for the Action Replay Max, on the PS2 NTSC U/C version of Monster Hunter.

For the most part, I really only want one code. Some way to max out items. Mostly just Machalite Ore. Because after about 10 or so missions of searching, I have consistently gathered not one, and now I'm giving up. But of course that's what cheat devices are for right? I have a few Ores already, just in case I can find a: Max Out Item In ___ Slot. Which I have essentially done. Sadly, it's for the CodeBreaker. Perhaps someone could convert the codes to action replay. Here's a link to the site that has the Codebreaker codes:

http://www.supercheats.com/playstation2/monsterhuntercodes2.htm

Unfortunately, who knows what the (M) code is for that particular set of codes, on that web page? I don't, I can only assume it's the (M) code that is commonly used on a CodeBreaker for Monster Hunter. Also, I have no idea what the game ID for Monster Hunter is? Otherwise I could make a futile attempt to convert them myself with Omniconvert. Which mind you, the codes seem to often not work if I converted them. I just don't know enough about Omniconvert. So please, if anyone could help me with this, I would be very greatly appreciative. I really just can't stand trying to collect those darn Machalite Ore any more.

Right now, I've got the codes that were on the Codejunkies website, and came with the ARMax. Perhaps that may help, seeing as it has the (M) code for the Action Replay's Monster Hunter codes:

(M)
    MH60-QHCJ-M9C5J
    NZ8W-AUF0-7A5X6
    X0WG-WHQW-R2CBC
    HV5G-X5YF-E2AKY
    PT4X-R5AJ-PZFV8
    Z1F8-2DVM-7V2UV
    69EU-891J-A9Y8K
    Y6JW-FAT1-8BHPH
    27NF-ZCNP-FWH46
    6GW2-6BX8-75AJF
    RACM-TZWC-7C6KZ
    43HV-7FP1-WFM8Y
    06Z8-8EHD-8MRTK
    4H1B-7AVD-XX2CC
    C7GK-74E9-ATYEH
    03AH-5PBC-9K2T7
    RE3Q-0PZJ-JKTY1

AR below 3.14 Fix
    C331-AHYN-BQ9M8
    RJ82-2KD2-9BTE4
    HATJ-EXRC-7QTRQ
    63WK-M8QN-1JMCW
    8E02-FTUH-VWFY0
    5M8N-5ZFN-ZNUF1

Infinite Money
    XGDY-Y547-T12Z5
    3KQG-486E-D3R87

Freeze Timer (R1+L3)
    64YM-WAMP-FNHEP
    F8UN-8HE9-VTECK
    59A9-FK5Z-FB0Q1

Restart Timer (R1+R3)
    UMVW-79K4-56MYU
    23CF-XYWD-KR21R
    6ZZ0-4T85-8GWK4

Infinite Health
    00CQ-0WX1-D74ZY
    19XP-21FG-3AEGP

Please and thank you.

Your's sincerely,
    Shquiggles

2. Hitokiri Shinigami Shinta The Demon Slayer

The Game ID is 069B.

If the codes you want converted to Action Replay are in CodeBreaker Version 7+ Format you will need to Decrypt them first before trying to convert them.

3. Shquiggles Destiny Islands Resident

'Jaw drops to the floor.' I... I did it? I actually successfully converted a code, and... it... worked?! 'Passes out.'' Thanks dude, I'm... just so happy!

Mission 1: COMPLETE!

O.k... o.k. I'm calmin on down now. Calmin on down.

'Checks to makes sure heart is still beating.'

THANK YOU!!!

And Here it is. Drum roll please:

Max Items In Slot 1.

WM75-96GW-T3DPN
    02UG-CRN2-PFJFF
    2V4W-NCPK-P6WXA

I shall probably post the rest later.

4. Hitokiri Shinigami Shinta The Demon Slayer

Hehe...I know exactly how you feel dude.

I remember when I converted my first code.

I felt so godly! XD

5. Shquiggles Destiny Islands Resident

As of late, I discovered something. It appears, from what I hear, that the online servers for Monster Hunter were shut down some time ago. Which means, any quest, monster, item, weapon, and armor, that was only available online, is now completely unattainable. Even if I did have the attachment for my PS2 to play online. So, I was wondering, Is there any way to make Action Replay Max codes for Monster Hunter, so you can get those quest, items, etc? For example there's an item called a Firestone, and you can only mine it online. So, I can't make any weapons that need a Firestone. Nor can I fight any of the Dragons that are only online. Does anyone know if they could either find, or make any codes that would allow you to play those online quest, or at least put online only items into your inventory, while playing offline? If anyone has any ideas, again, I'd greatly appreciate any help I could get. Please, and thank you.

6. Shquiggles Destiny Islands Resident

Can't seem to get this one to work.

Max Items in slot 2:

QMFZ-0BWJ-8MDXN
    ZKEE-78MG-82YWR
    FXA0-EHMA-RGW51

Still haven't tested.

All Level 5 Quests:

D36E12AC 19223611
    80EDB2BE EDE58A2D
    2697FBFB DB185EBE

:-( Omniconvert won't let me convert any of the other Max Item codes. It keeps saying: "Target device does not support
    timer codes." Or: "Target device does not support
    the all-off test command." An Even: "Target device does not support
    the copy bytes command."

And of course, I have no idea what any of that means.

I found other Max Item codes, that I could convert, but none of them have worked yet.