Photography My portfolio_fall/winter

Discussion in 'Arts & Graphics' started by Tora-chan, Oct 11, 2008.

1. Tora-chan Traverse Town Homebody

content removed

Last edited: Aug 6, 2021
  2. {feel.the.wrath} Hollow Bastion Committee

Where do you live? It's so pretty! <3

I really love the fourth one.

3. Juicy Chaser

Hmm.. they were all pretty, but the first three struck me as being a bit too alike. But the last photo.. was amazingly beautiful ^_^

<333

4. Nobody_XIII Traverse Town Homebody

AWESOME :P...I really loved the third one.........i was actually kinda speachless while looking at the pictures XD

5. Xephos Neko, gamer, animelover, and artist :3 *purrs*

Awesome photos! Reminds me of my young days when I was at Korea. Ahhhhh..... *Daydreams*

6. Rosey Chaser

The first one has some BEAUTIFUL lighting :3 Its very pretty.

And the last one is just so detailed, the ice crystal formations are amazing. Very good, I love them :3

7. Hissora ahurhurhur.

To me, the fourth one is the only photo with kind of a feeling. The others just seem like random shots. To me, photography is a way of seeing life from your point of view, and the other three really don't show me that.

First thing I noticed about some of these is there really is no focus on one thing, that kinda makes the photo a bit boring to some. The last two were well enough. All you really have to do is pick one thing to get a shot of, and he the rest in the background. There are also many different ways to put your focus somewhere. For instance, it doesn't always have to be in the center, maybe at the left or near the bottom of the picture? You can play with it anyway you want.
    Of course some one would say, 'what if it's a landscape photo? There really isn't any focus in that!', true, but it there should at least be focus on one certain area.

Try getting an interesting angle for a photo, rather than just standing at your normal height. Using that gives the photo more interest, rather than just seeing what you see everyday. Here are some examples I found: [x][x][x][x]
    One angle I really like to do is that if I'm trying to take a picture of something that goes on horizontal, such as a road, side walk bench, table ect., i'll get down low to it and tilt the camera a certain way to give the illusion of the thing i'm trying to focus on goes on forever.

You see anyone can take a picture, but not everyone can take photography.

8. Pure Beats~ Chaser

The fourth one has to be my favorite; it's just so awesome.
    The first one has very good lighting and the second one has a nice landscape.
    You did a good job. ^^

9. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

Tora-chan this is beautiful!! o:

I agree, I totally love the fourth one~