Traditional Art Me in my kendo uniform with three shinais

Discussion in 'Arts & Graphics' started by Xephos, Oct 15, 2008.

1. Xephos Neko, gamer, animelover, and artist :3 *purrs*

Me in my kendo uniform with three shinai

This is me drawn by me in my uniform of kendo. Kendo is some kind of sword training for beginners. We practice with shinai or also known as bamboo swords. X3333 I had fun at that time when I was 6 to 9. WE had to stop since I was very busy also it hurts very badly. ~_~;;. Here's the pic.

http://player49.deviantart.com/art/Me-Kendo-uniform-and-shinais-100848176

One case holds two and yea. The rest is explained in the artist comments section.

2. Jiku Neon Kingdom Keeper

Just so you know, the generally accepted plural of shinai is also shinai when translating to english, like moose is moose either way. Also, kendo is not really equivalent to samurai arts, it's way watered down and standardized into a sport like what the Europeans did to fencing. Nit picking over.

It's alright I guess. The neck is really thick, the head is a bit smal and the arms don't seem quite properly proportioned. The hakama pant things are also a bit iffy looking but it's not bad.

3. Xephos Neko, gamer, animelover, and artist :3 *purrs*

Oh really? XPPPP I must've misheard some stuff then. XDDDD WEll time for me to look for that uniform and take my picture with it! *runs off into dusty closet*

Oh and okay then. :3