Organization XIII's revenge

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by water mage, Nov 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. water mage Kingdom Keeper

Summary:

Sora and all his friends were in the middle of a huge celebration for they thought that every member of Organization XIII was defeated, but Sora did not realize that the heartless of Ansem brought Xemnas back from the darkness due to him wanting revenge on the keyblade wielder. Xemnas in return brings back every single member that was defeated even the traitors. Not wanting to lose his organization again, Xemnas has vowed never to destroy any of the members, but is still to be feared and respected by all costs. He even decides to recruit more nobodies if those wish to join.

Peter Pan makes the discovery by flying to the other worlds and cheking on the progress and tells Sora at the party that the organization is back since he sees where abouts in the Castle That Never Was. Sora and his friends must find a way to stop their plans.

Besides Organization XIII coming back another turn of events happens to Sora for Cloud is consumed by the darkness due to Sephiroth, is shunned due to the disasters that follow from his past, and feels he is better off with Organization XIII due to a few members of the organization that understand him. Leon discovers this turn of events and eventaully joins Cloud, but reminds Cloud to still be allies with Sora.

How will this all come about? Only you the rpers decide

As quoted by Catch the Rain:[

All of these rules apply as well as a few others I have listed.

*All posts are to be in character. The only exception for talking out of character shall be displayed as follows.
    Example: (OOC: *say what you're going to say*) OOC means out of character
    *You may post as often as you like, but be sure everyone does.
    *You may play up to three characters, but please make a commitment to stay as those characters.
    *OC *OWN CHARACTERS* are allowed, but please stay with the storyline.
    *If you're an OC please follow the guideline below
    *If you're an Organization Member please stay in character. In other words act as if you are the organization member. Do not be out of character.
    Example: If you're Saix don't act happy go lucky.
    Romance is allowed of either gender or two genders, however no obscene language or displays
    *Please let others know when you will be on if you can. This will greatly move the rpg along.
    *Killing other characters is not allowed
    *Feel free to PM me with any questions, comments or if you simply want to be a character who is not listed.

Heartless of Ansem:

Organization XIII

Xemnas: *TwilightNight*
    Xigbar: Hellkitten
    Xaldin:
    Vexen: nobodynerd100
    Lexaeus:
    Zexion: Ventez
    Saix: Divine_Lunatic
    Axel: fire mage
    Demyx: water mage
    Luxord: Ventez
    Marluxia: nobodynerd100
    Larxene: *TwilightNight*
    Roxas: Starkiller *note* He's back with Organization XIII
    Xion:
    Xiomara: Hellkitten

Namine: *note* Not part of Organization XIII, but still involved with them

Neutral

Cloud Strife: water mage
    Sephiroth:Vladimir Makarov
    Leon: fire mage

Sora and company

Sora:nobodynerd100
    Riku: Starkiller
    Kairi:
    King Mickey:
    Donald Duck:
    Goofy:
    Ansem the Wise:
    Aerith: Divine_Lunatic
    Tifa:
    Yuffie: 9Kairi9hearts
    Cid:

OC Profile format

User name:
    Character name:
    Species:
    Profile *Biography*
    Weapon (if you have one)
    Powers: (if you have powers)
    What side you're on (Neutral, Sora's and friends, or Organization XIII's)

2. fire mage Hollow Bastion Committee

(OOC:This rpg sounds great. I would love to be Axel and Leon please.)

3. water mage Kingdom Keeper

(OOC: Wow that was fast. You're in fire mage. Thank you for using the OOC format.)

4. Arch Mana Knight

Roxas and Riku! I'll make someone later...

5. water mage Kingdom Keeper

(OOC: You're in Starkiller. I went ahead and added you.)

6. HellKitten Kingdom Keeper

OoC://Interesting...I think I should rather do more research on how Xigbar acts, but I'll try to play him as well as I can, if you may.
    I think I'll try something a little different for Xioimara. :3
    User name:HellKitten
    Character name:Xioimara
    Species:Nobody
    Profile: Xioimara is a quiet individual, she is, however, pretty talkative around certain people. She is known to have some pride and stubbornness but will back down if someone with much greater power than her tells her too. Xioimara has short black hair, which she sometimes braids[kind of like dread locks, I guess] and light brown eyes, and like the others, wears the Organization XIII cloak.
    More~Xioimara enjoys listening to music, and often makers her own music, however, she keeps it to herself. Xioimara is interested in sciences, such as alchemy, and is also interested in math. She finds it to be a puzzle. She is also known to be a pretty good eavesdropper...
    Weapon:Alchemy. 'Nuff said.
    Powers: Xioimara is able to transmute whatever is around her into a weapon(as in something such as cement flooring into a sword) or as a weapon of defense(such as turning some of the ground below her into a wall) but she has yet to actually become good at it. Xioimara has only come to the point in her training to be able to give herself enough time to escape, and if possible injure the enemy. She prefers team work, in other words.
    Side:Organization XIII

Ha, HA! Now I am SURE I'll be able to make long posts. :3

7. water mage Kingdom Keeper

(OOC: Yes you can Hellkitten. I've added you as Xigbar and Xioimara. Thank you for joining. Do you have a picture of what Xioimara looks like by the way? If so please post it.)

8. HellKitten Kingdom Keeper

OoC://Thank you. No, I'll try and draw one on my spare time. I'm never good at drawing people but I'll see what I can do.

9. water mage Kingdom Keeper

(OOC: Ok so now *TwilightNight* has agreed to be Xemnas and Larxene. We still need plenty of people for Organization XIII and we do need a Sora and his friends. We only have Riku so far on Sora's side. Also Ansem's heartless is open and will play a role as well. Please join.)

10. MadDoctorMaddie I'm a doctor, not a custom title!

(OOC: I'd like to have Saïx and Aerith, please!)

11. water mage Kingdom Keeper

(OOC: Sure thing Divine_Lunatic. I've added you as Saix and Aerith. Perhaps Aerith can convince or support Cloud with his choice. She has always had a great influence on him.)

12. fire mage Hollow Bastion Committee

(OOC: So I'm just wondering when is this rpg going to start?)

13. water mage Kingdom Keeper

OOC: I'll go ahead and start it now. We still need someone to rpg as Sora, but we'll go and work the storyline around him or someone who is already signed up can temporairly play as him.)

A large celebration was heard through out the land as almost everyone seemed to be cheering for last they heard Organization XIII was defeated. Little did they know that all the members had returned mysteriously. The heroes and allies had gathered and were having a toast with punch when all of a sudden Peter Pan flew through the air and landed on the ground with a frown and a terrible look on his face. Sora gazed at Neverland's hero with curiousity and figured it out when he showed him a symbol that was indeed the organization's. The news spread like wild fire as it was published on every flyer and newspaper. The worlds were once again in danger.

Off in the distance past the large gathering of Sora and company, a young warrior watched in the distance with his arms crossed as he made his way across the residents in the town. They shunned the warrior as mothers gathered their children so not to go near him. With his blue eyes he sent them one glance that made them scramble. "They know I'm nothing, but a disaster to their town all because of Sephiroth," he thought as he continued to walk. He seized a flyer from one of the walls that read "Organization XIII return!" "Well at least things won't get dull around here." Brooding, he read the flyer and crumbled it, stuffing it in his pocket.

Lightning struck the sky as the the ominous heart shaped moon shone on the dark world below. Off in the horizon a hovering castle loomed above the vibrant city that was lurking with nobodies and shadows. In the interior of the stronghold, the master of the dancer nobodies was strumming his fingers on his sitar passing the time when he and most likely others would be summoned by their Superior Xemnas. Humming to himself, he thought about what the boss was going to talk to them all about since all fourteen had returned. "I bet it's about our performance," his hand danced on the bass of his weapon.

Demyx's eyes narrowed as he recalled his fateful demise. "I tried my best, but that brat defeated me and all because of his stupid friends," he hit an angry cord and placed his instrument down on his bed. "Well at least I'm back, but I don't know how and why? " With his eyes returning to normal the youth began to pace around in his room trying to come up with a reason. Not being able to discover any reason, he sat back down on his bed. "Oh well. The important thing is that I'm back and that is what really matters, but what about the others? How did they come back and why are the traitors back?"

He had remembered the meeting that Xemnas called in which Saix, Axel, Xigbar, Luxord, Xaldin, and himself where the only ones present. The others Marluxia, Larxene, Lexaeus, Vexen, and Zexion had been defeated by Sora and Riku and Roxas had left. There was another member, Xion who was also gone, but his mind remained blank on that reason. Now the whole organization was together again and would be a devastating force to behold. Trying to remember every member he hoped that things would be different and that there was not going to be any repeats of the past. He picked up his photo album and scanned through the pages of each member that intrigued him. Axel and Larxene were among the ones he looked at the most followed by Roxas.

Turning the page his eyes fell upon the flurry of dancing flames with all of his attack poses, and his good times with him before the organization split up. "Axel, no matter what the others say I never saw you as a traitor. You did what you had to do." He spoke to his superior's photos. Next he turned to Larxene's page and gazed at her outer beauty of her visage that revealed her cruel sadistic nature in her fighting methods. "Larxene, he touched her photo, "Why did you betray us? Why did you work with Marluxia of all nobodies?" he turned her page and saw Roxas's page. "Roxas, you were a friend and then you walked out on us as well. You caused me to die," he slammed the book shut.

Putting the album away, he walked out of his bedroom, his footsteps echoing through out the halls. Coming to the steps, he quickly hurried down them and came to an another floor of the castle. Everything was still the same, the same emptyness and and creepy feeling hung in the air. Sighing deeply his breath resonated off the walls and returned to him. Feeling creeped out, he jumped a bit and nearly hit the wall. "What was that?" he looked around for any prescense. "Oh that was just me. I forgot how lonely this place gets at times," he entered a vast area that led to more stairs.Jumping down those, he felt the spirits of the other members in his wake. Pulling on the black oblong handles of the gigantic whiteish silver doors, he entered Xemnas's throne room and slowly took his time as he approached Xemnas's throne. "They should be joining me real soon," his azure orbs adjusted to the lighting of the Superior's throne room, before starring slighting through the large glass paned window at a bolt of lightning that flashed and lit up the World That Never Was for a few seconds. Getting nervous he tapped his right toe of his boot on the black rug that he stood on and began to to gentely slap his right gloved fingers onto his left. "Yep anytime now they will come and the boss will come first and I bet I'll be the one to get the most questions and reprimanding from him for failing my missions and being a goof off," his voice echoed again down the halls and he kept turning his head to the left and right knowing Xemnas would arrive shortly along with the other members.

14. nobodynerd100 Traverse Town Homebody

(OOC: I'll be your Sora for now. Can I have Vexen and Marluxia. If someone else wants Sora later then can my third character be an OC. My grammar is not as great as it should be if this will cause problems please let me know.)

15. HellKitten Kingdom Keeper

A loud thud could be heard for some way away, through the hallways. "Mercy! Mercy! Mercy!" A teenagers voice cried out, it sounded female, and distressed. "Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! I won't eavesdrop! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry!" She cried out, it was none other than Xioimara. Always so quiet but when she spoke she was a loudmouth. Her right arm was being held behind her back, and she was pinned on her stomach, and was being attacked by The Freeshooter.

"Shouldn't have been following me, kid." The Freeshooter said, he was kneeling on her back, and holding back her arm, "Stop whining! I'm not even hurting ya'." He said. He didn't quite remember his strength, and well, didn't know he was actually hurting her, let alone that he was heavier than her. "Now, what did I tell you about eavesdropping on people?" He asked, ignoring the fact that Xioimara was trying to get away. "Maybe I'll let you go, what do ya' think?"

"You never told me anything about eavesdropping! I just got here, man! Give me a break!" Xioimara whined, and was able to get her left arm from under her and started to reach out and put her palm on the floor but her wrist was grabbed by Xigbar she ignored the fact that he was talking she did however heard him say, "There won't be any alchemy now."
    "You're really hurting me...!" Xioimara managed to say, "I think while you were gone you forgot about you're own strength...!" She said in a raspy voice and heard someone a little while away,
    "I forgot how lonely this place gets sometimes." She heard in the distance.

Xigbar also heard someone farther away, "Demyx...?" He questioned, he looked back down at Xioimara, he had forgotten his own strength, and he was most likely actually hurting her. He let go of her arms and stood up.
    Xioimara coughed when Xigbar stood up, "Who wants to go to the hospital?" Xioimara asked and didn't move. She felt her back in pain and her left wrist was in pain.
    OoC://D:' I don't know what I was think-*shot*

16. nobodynerd100 Traverse Town Homebody

Vexen was at his desk in his lap waiting for the Superior to arrive for Vexen had his ankle chained to his desk. The Superior was the one who would decide to free Vexen from his ankle chain. While waiting for the Superior Vexen was thinking why was he trapped in his own lap at the castle? Then Vexen remembered he had went and talked with the traitors back at Castle Oblivion that was why he was in this situation and why Zexion and Lexaeus where not. The reason he was in his lap and not in a cell was the fact that he was needed in his lab none of the other nobodies had the knowledge he had. In fact if it wasn’t for him all of them including him would still be dead.
    Marluxia look around his hands were bound and he was in one of the cells at the castle. Marluxia notice he was not alone Larxene his ally in his attempt to take over the organization was also in a cell and to his surprise and joy Axel was in a cell as well if there were any other members down here Marluxia couldn’t tell. “The lord of Castle Oblivion now a prisoner waiting for trial in front of the group of people he was planning to take over due to a child and a nobody who’s also in a cell as well.” Marluxia said this to himself he was planning on how he was going to convince the loyal members that he has given up his treacherous ways for he new he would be watch so he would wait for the right time to have revenge on all who had ruined his original plan and caused his death. “Everyone else is most likely thinking of revenge as well.” Marluxia said in a whisper to himself.
    OOC: Is it ok that I said others were in cells? There is no post about Sora right now because it seems the organization has just recently returned.

17. fire mage Hollow Bastion Committee

OOC: I talked to water mage and controling another character(s) that are not your own is considered god modding. It's all right if Marluxia is in the cell and Vexen chained to the desk in his lab since they are your characters, but controling Axel *my character* and Larxene whom is rpged by *TwilightNight* is not okay. So you can keep your post I'll work around it, but I will rpg as Axel as I see fit and *TwilightNight* will rpg as Larxene in what ever fashion she wants to do. As for Sora, you can talk about Organization XIII's mysterious return to the others since he is mentioned in the beginning.)

Across the town, another young warrior was defeating the heartless that were coming one after another. He saw in the distance a young man with blonde hair crossing his arms. He knew that figure to be none other than Cloud Strife. Running up to him, he slashed a fat bandit before it jumped on the young warrior. "Hey Cloud? Why are you acting so moody lately? Is it because I took your motorcycle without asking you because mine was in the shop? Or is it because I ate the rest of the food in the fridge and you had to go shopping for the first time?" his hand touched the young man's shoulder as he caught his own breath.

Flames danced around the fighting areana now that Axel had gotten himself out of the cell due to a key being left. He had no idea how he got there in the first place. Last time he remembered he had sacraficed himself for Sora knowing that it was Roxas deep down inside. Now he had returned for what ever reason and was going to take advantage of the fact by sparring in the room in order to keep up his strength and test his stamina. With a blink of an eye, his mighty chakrams appeared as he burnt the punching bag into a pile of ashes. "I need someone to spar with because this is boring," he left the fighting arena and made his way down the hall when he felt the presences of Xigbar, Xioimara, and Demyx gathered in the throne room.

Walking casually in, he pushed open the doors and made his way down the black rug towards the others. His presence was one to be known and Axel lived up to that in every possible way. He spotted Xioimara in pain gazed at Xigbar since he knew he had something to do with it. "Man, can you ever play nice and not try to kill someone for once?" he rose his eyebrow at him. He then cast his gaze upon his underling who seemed worried for some reason. "Hey Demyx", he stood next to the water wielder, "what's wrong? You look tense."

18. nobodynerd100 Traverse Town Homebody

OOC: I'm sorry for god molding. I will try to fix my idiot mistake in this post.
    While Marluxia was seeing Axel leave he was thinking to himself who gave Axel that key. Because no one was going to let him out he was going to have to convince the rest of the organization that he was now a loyal member. Marluxia couldn’t see Larxene anymore as well; great he was in the cell room alone now just what he wanted he could now begin working on his please forgive me speech before his trial for betrayal against the organization.
    Vexen struggled to get out of his ankle chain but it was hopeless only the Superior could release him. Vexen felt like a test subject being observed he shouted “I don’t deserve this! I’m a loyal member of the organization!” the Chilly Academic then put his head on his desk he had just made it worst for him with that outburst.
    All Sora could do was sit down with so many thought in his mind, all that hard work fighting them and they had returned, how did they return he had seem almost all of them die with his own eyes, what would happen now, and finally if we defeat them again would they just return again. These were just a few of the questions going through Sora’s mind. Sora knew one thing he was going to need all his friends to help him take down Organization 13. Then Sora notice that he felt like a part of him was gone.
    OOC: I hope this is a better post then the last one if not please tell me that is the only way I can improve.

19. water mage Kingdom Keeper

(OOC: That post is fine.)

Cloud sneered and pushed aside Leon's hand from his shoulder. He did not need to be reminded of those events that got him nearly kicked out of the store for fighting Sephiroth who had happened to show up while he was grocery shopping and his motorcycle to get a flat tire and later discover it when he was half way down the valley. "Leon, you didn't need to remind me of all that. I'm just sick and tired of being hated by all the residents except for you and a few others," he looked the other way as he cast his blue eyes to the west. Putting his hand back in his pocket, his fingers grasped the crumbled flyer as he with drew it again. Unraveling it, he showed the flyer to Leon. "It looks like we have bigger problems," he let him read it. "So Sora will most likely be calling us again like he always does because he can't do anything himself." The warrior of light sighed out loud, waiting for his or Leon's intercom wrist comlink to be beeped. "One of these days Sora has to learn to fight his own battles and not rely us to get him out of trouble."

Seeing some of the others members present, Demyx eyed Xioimara in pain as he rested his hand on her sore body letting his soothing water flow over her to ease the agony "Hopefully that helps," he stood up from kneeling. Looking at Xigbar he sighed having a feeling the freeshooter was the one that hurt her. "Okay so what did she do to you this time?" As he waited for a response, he wondered if the other members were going to join them in the throne room? He eyed Axel who seemed to be in a pleasant mood for the time being. Demyx was thrilled that Axel had found the key that he left for him in the cell since the nocturne never believed Axel to be a traitor.

Axel simply wanted a heart like they all did and seemed to have the most feelings other than the musician. "I took a huge risk leaving that key for you, but I'm glad that you're out. I bet Marluxia is still there. When I left the key for you, I saw how miserable he seemed to be. I think we could just let him out and forget this whole betrayal thing happened," Demyx said softly so not to be heard by the others.. Scratching his back, he remembered he didn't tell his friend why he was so tense. "Oh yeah I forgot," smiling sheepishly with a gleam in his eyes, his grin faded as he told him what he was nervous about. "I'm afraid the boss is going to do who knows what to me for failing so many missions and always messing up. I'm probaly in the worst trouble imaginable."

20. Larxene sat calmly, although bored, in the stone cold floor of the cell, looking at particularly nothing as she rested her back against the wall. She could've gotten out sooner, really, yet, she was not in the mood to see or talk to anyone present, and the rest of her time was spent pondering over how she'd come back after what felt like years. The last thing she remembered was feeling...no, she couldn't feel, it was like something just tugged at her chest when she was fading, and felt the need to express sadness...and she couldn't believe she actually did. She had always expected, if she was to die or fade, that she'd go out proudly and without a care, but it ended up that she was pathetically upset instead, and she found herself not wanting to go, and become nothing, and lost in the hands of darkness, seizing to exist. Not that she ever existed, however. It wasn't exactly the strong goodbye she was awaiting for in front of the enemy, and she scolded herself for being out of control in that situation. She swore, if she ever saw that idiotic brown haired kid again...

She seethed alone, and also kept in mind that the ever redheaded arse, the damn Axel, was back as well. It was him to blame, really. And the good thing was, if they were all in the similar position that she was in, she could conclude that they all faded just as she did, and the plan ultimately failed. Thus, no Hearts for them at all in the end. Not any surprise. It was what everyone deserved, especially the one who ruined the whole scheme on first go. Yet, that shouldn't matter anymore, and she found that she didn't really care or was bothered. It's the reason for how not to be without a Heart. It was done with, and it didn't affect her as much as it would if she did have that said Heart, which was the positive thing that occurred between all the lies and betrayal. She couldn't be hurt by it, or suffer in pain, it was empty, and it was much better than her times as a human where she had to deal with it more than she could bear.

As she had sat here quietly, she wasn't in the "joy" of joining the others any time soon, and truthfully, she wasn't going to. She was finished with this boring castle, she was done with the Organization, or lack thereof, there was nothing keeping her here or tied down, and hence, she wasn't going to go back to her first mistake on ever letting herself be found by Xigbar, and getting into the hell of a mess that she wasn't truly aware of in the beginning. She was not going to be around these people, or rather, creatures, once more. With them, who needs enemies? It was best to be alone than dealing with the same crap over. Determined to get out of here, and never come back, and hopefully, forget this part of her non-life of it ever happening, she did her little old trick that she had learned when you are chained. Yes, for some insane reason, she was the one with chains stuck on her. It was amusing, when it reminded her of a something, or her memories made her think it was funny, to feign helplessness, only to then give them a bit of a shock. She twisted her skinny wrists a little, and turned them to the side, and easily enough, after a moment of silent fighting with metal, one came out. Flexing her fingers as she had it free, she summoned a kunai, and just simply dug the blade into the keyhole of the next cuff, sending a bit of electricity, and twisting it, until the small tink of a "click" was heard.

Now, out of her imprisonment, massaging her hands, with sharp aquatic eyes, she studied her surroundings. The first thought in her mind was that Marluxia was still in here as she noticed the layered, and perfectly styled, mass of pink hair farther down, and, seeing as he was the only one who ever really gave her the time of day, and wiling to listen and understand, set off towards him. She didn't have to, it wasn't like they were partners any longer, but she believed he deserved it compared to who she had to deal with. She walked briskly, and it didn't take long to reach the well-built man, sending him a devious smirk in greeting once she set her gaze on his face. "Long time no see, Marluxia."

It was short and nipped, and she wasn't to waste any time, despite the affinity of their team raging in her brain. The faster she got out of here, the better. She raised a hand to open a black void, attempting to see if she could portal now, because when she was trapped, it seems that the chains had a power of their own, and blocked her ability to move in the Corridors of Darkness.

OOC: Xemnas would come soon enough.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.