If u Believe in ghost what are the reasons do u think they exist for and possess for

Discussion in 'Debate Corner' started by Shadow_Rocks, Nov 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadow_Rocks Gummi Ship Junkie

this is thread that ppl don't have to reply too but if u believe in ghost u might want to i wanna know the reasons ghosts might exist for and why do they possess ppl for i think it is because they are trying to tell us ( the living ) how they died and where they died so they can rest in eternal peace in heaven with god if they did confession, never murdered, steal, or commit suicide, and if the were the good person if ppl met ghost thaT NEVER KNEW ABOUT GOD I THINK THEY MIGHT HAVE GONE TO HEAVEN though what are the reasons u think ghost exist and possess ppl for also tell me if the thread is in the right place if not can someone put it in the right place if they have the power to do that plz plz plz plz plz plus i halfway believe in ghosts and their is a 50/50 chance they exist so don't ask me if i believe in them or not

2. Fellangel Bichael May

I did hear that alcatrez (the prison on SF) is haunted by spirits because when the lights go off, you see some ghostly images. There also talking in empty cells (ooo creepy XD) So I do believe in ghosts and dead spirits.

3. Forever Love Life Without Limits

Since I am in the middle when it comes to believing in ghosts, I'm gonna post anyway.

Usually when ghosts are still here, they have unfinished business or want to tell their loved ones goodbye. Those are the stories I hear a lot of times, and I know that some people say that ghosts are scary and all that and they just want to haunt people. That's not really true. They usually come back because they want to tell loved ones or friends goodbye or need to, well, finish unfinished business like I just said.

4. Shadow_Rocks Gummi Ship Junkie

i wonder about tht too maybe they might want take a little revenge on ppl that called them names bullied them, or they just want to scare the ppl they hate

5. Wulphie! Gummi Ship Junkie

Yes that might be true, but it is also a possibility that some ghosts don't know they're dead.
    Yes I believe in ghosts, because I have had many incounters with my friendly house ghost.
    She pranks me, and I've seen her with my own eyes clearly.
    My best friend has ghosts in her house, too, many of which I have seen.
    Some ghosts stay to say good-bye to family.
    Others, as you say, stay to scare the hell out of the people they hate.

6. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

I think that ghosts are an imprint of a persons consiousness on earth so that they can finish something the never finished or do not want to leave the earth.I think that the mind is capable of this feet once the brain only focuses one surviving during death.Personally i'd rather just die.Death is Easy,life is hard.The stay alive forever would just be torment.

7. scarred_heart634 Traverse Town Homebody

I think that if they did in a bad way like, being murdered or something like that then they stay to tell people how they died or to just scare people or something. Or maybe just because they want to tell their family they love them, or they are scared to move on.

8. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

Honestly, do you think that to do something so shallow that they wpould even allow themselves to remain on this earth.

9. EvilMan_89 Code Master

whoa, that sounds kinda emo, lol XD

anyways, i kind of believe in ghosts. my head says no because there is no evidence (besides that white noise stuff, but it looks fake to me). to be honest, i think that what we would call a ghost is something made out of gas that is being contained by our bodies and when we die the body will no longer be able to contain it? that's just my theory that's backed up by no evidence whatsoever :)

10. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

It isn't as emo as you'd think.I've just come to except that some day i will die and to deny it or sugar coat it is pointless.I don't want to idea of death to panic me becuase if i am at the verge of death i'll have a clear head and be able to get out of it until the inevitable happens to me.I don't want to be on my deathbed and denying not excepting death and dying slowly.

11. Fayt-Harkwind Where yo curly mustache at?

Ghosts can be a number of things, memories, light, shadows, etc the list is huge. I think they exist because i've seen ghosts as clear as day so my mind is made up.

12. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

well.....i think ghosts are here, either because they have something they need to tell someone, or something to do they didn't do in life. Either that, they have someone they care about that needs watching over, or they just are afraid of the afterlife, whatever it may be. They don't want to move on, but would rather pretend to be living, or just watch the living. I think there are malicious spirits, but they come from malicious people, and don't just come out of nowhere. It could also be that spirits/ghosts are just life left over after the soul has moved on, and the body is gone. If we can measure them by instruments that measure electricity, then they have to be some form of energy. One way or another I believe they exist.

13. Wulphie! Gummi Ship Junkie

Ghosts are real.
    They're in my house.
    I see them, they see me.
    I'm so used to seeing ghosts, it's not even funny.
    I don't know why they stay on Earth but I have too many theories to name.

14. Vexen_Is_God Gummi Ship Junkie

Ghosts are not the actual soul of a person, but simple residue left by strong emotions, memories, or simple an attachment to the place of death. The actual person them self is gone for good, but say...if they had a message to tell someone, that will to get the message across remains.

Ghosts such as poltergeists are simply energy, not related to death at all. They could be caused by stress within the household and are usually tied to people who are living as extensions of astral energies. Most of the time the living person does not know or mean to cause these to exist, and are simply unaware that their strong extension of raw emotion and energy is causing such things.

Individuals that have died by very violent means in an intense state of hatred or anger are quite possibly the worst types of ghosts to deal with, as the spirit will be constantly in that state of agitation. These kinds can even physically injure you by manipulating energies around it, often sucking out battery life to gain physical form.

Many times, people who claim to see ghosts are actually witnessing physical manifestations of real demons or demonic spirits, so those can sometimes be mistaken as what we consider to be ghosts.

15. Cyanide King's Apprentice

I don't believe in ghosts, but if I did I'd think they'd be something out of our comprehension.

16. Luna Lovegood nani panda-kun

My family has had a lot of ghost-like experiences with deceased family members. I won't go into detail because I'm lazy at the moment. But one of my relatives told her husband before he died to give her a sign that he's there in the afterlife. And he did (and it wasn't vague, either). I don't know why spirits would linger, probably for different reasons.

17. JazzsVideos Gummi Ship Junkie

This kinda stuff scares me... I can't read it...

18. TheMagicalMisterMistoffelees Professional Crazy

The probability for ghosts to exist is actually pretty reasonable from any standpoint, considering most religions believe they can exist in some way or form and science has showed us so little about what consciously happens after death. I think that the existence of ghosts is completely legit, but some people try to sell it out and create fake ghost footage.

19. Shizzy Gummi Ship Junkie

That's true, I went on the night tour at Alcatraz, and they turned the cell block lights off, and a swear I saw a ghost of a guard walk out from a cell then disappear.

I think ghosts are here because before they died, they had 'unfinished bissuness', and they posess people because they are alerting us that they are still here and why.

20. AlexleHoshi Dude called Alex

I would agree with that, and they could also stay to watch over a loved one or close friend who is still alive and they won't cross over until that person has joined them, as for possessing, I think they do so, so they can communicate with the living a lot better then if they wasn't possessing

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.