Roxas's Insanity

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Nanaki, Mar 9, 2007.

1. Nanaki Broken in six places

Okay,this is a new story I'm going to start! I'm going to try REALLY hard on this. This is about Roxas,being driven insane. But by who? How does he stop it? And,how will he keep the day from falling apart? I hope ya like it!

Roxas's Insanity
    Chapter 1
    ~Day 1~

~Twilight Town/Roxas's Room~

Roxas was asleep on his bed. The clock tower's bells chimmed. He slowly opened his eyes..

"Ugh..what time is it?" He said aloud. He slowly tilted his head tword the window,and saw it was 8:00 am on the clock tower.

He sat up,and scratched the back of his head. 'I wonder if I should go back to The World That Never Was tomorrow..' He thought.

He kneeled and opened the window,and leaned on the sill,looking out at the clock tower's ledge. 'Is Axel up there..?' He thought.

He was about to pull back-

*WHACK*

"OWW!!!" Roxas yelled.

Roxas got hit on the head by something. He looked to the left,and saw a rock bigger then his fist. He then looked up and saw Lexaus starring down at him.

"SORRY ABOUT THAT!" Lexaus yelled.

"It's alright.." Roxas said. "What are you doing on my roof?" He asked.

"Well,you know how the roof was busted. I'm going to fix it." Lexaus said.

"..Why?" Roxas asked.

"Because your paying me 5000 munny for it!" Lexaus said. He laughed and went back to work.

Roxas dropped his head with a sigh. "There goes this month's worth of manga..." He said quietly to himself. He pulled back.

He got up and got dressed into his Organization clothes. He then walked out of his home.

'Alright,I think I should go to the clock tower,see if Axel wants to go for a walk or something.' Roxas thought.

Since Roxas doesn't go to school,and Hayner, Pence,and Olette do,he can't really bother with them (it's monday). None of the Organization members bother with school. And Axel couldn't get past kindergarten,because,he had an anger issue,and..well....he couldn't figure out the answer to 2+2....so..he burned the school down...
    Otherwise,all the other members made it to at least 9th grade.

Roxas was walking down the street. He soon saw Xaldin and Larxene,by the synthisis shop.

'I wonder what's up?' He thought. He ran to them.

"I told you to use the money on medicine. But NO, you waste it on Ruffels,you PIG!!!" Larxene yelled at Xaldin.

Xaldin shook his head. "No no,this isn't MY fault Marly got the flu. Don't blame me that Demyx can't even take care of is own man." Xaldin said.

"Well,you owe him something for the time he saved you from the-"

"NOOO!!!!! DON'T YOU DARE BRING THAT UP AGAIN!! IT'S BAD ENOUGH YOU TOLD LUXORD!!! Don't do this to me Larxey!" Xaldin begged.

"Fine,just get Marly the medicine,please?" Larxene asked.

"Okay..uhh.." Xaldin looked back and saw Roxas. He ran to Roxas. "Can I have 700 munny? Please?? I'll pay you later,I promise!!" Xaldin beggeed.

"Um..okay.." Roxas said. He hand over 700 munny.

"THANK YOU!!" Xaldin said,and ran to Larxene.

"Well,there goes my Videogames,too...." Roxas said.

Roxas then continued to the clock tower.

When Roxas reached the station,he saw Xigbar there.

Xigbar looked at Roxas. "Hey,have you seen Zexion?" He asked.

"No,sorry.." Roxas said.

"Okay,I'll look around the mansion. He might be there.." Xigbar said. He walked off.

Roxas shook his head and continued to the clock tower.

~Clock Tower/Ledge~

Roxas walked through the door on the side of the clock tower. He walked tword the front and saw Axel. He was sitting on the ledge,eating Sea Salt Icecream.

"Hey Axel." Roxas said.

Axel looked to his left and saw Roxas. "Hey."

Roxas walked over to Axel,and sat down. "So,do you want to do anything?" Roxas asked.

"Well..I wanted to ask you something.." Axel said.

"What?" Roxas asked.

"Well...what would you have done..if the Organization never was..?" Axel asked.

"Hmm,I don't know..maybe just hung around in the darkness somewhere..." Roxas said.

"What would you have done..if I found you?" Axel asked.

"..Well....probably just stayed in Hallow Bastion or some world like that...." Roxas said.

Axel stood up. He held out his hand to Roxas. "Alright,lets go take a walk. Maybe something interesting is happening somewhere.." Axel said.

"Okay." Roxas said and grabbed Axel's hand. Axel helped him stand up. They walked off.

~At The Sandlot~

They walked into the sandlot area. Demyx was standing in the center of the platform,completely surounded by Water Clones. Saiix was diceing them up with his Claymore.

Demyx looked up and saw Axel and Roxas. "Hey you guys! What are you up to??" Demyx yelled.

"We are bored out of our minds. You mind if we join?" Axel yelled.

"Sure!" Demyx yelled back.

Roxas and Axel ran into the ring,weapons appearing in hand,and started to slash all the water clones.

"So,whats the plan for tomorrow? Head back to the castle,or maybe have a Sruggle contest?" Demyx asked.

"Well,I want to get back to the castle..all my Yu Yu Hawkashow DVDs are there..." Saiix said out of nowhere.

"Yeah,I want to play Suikoden II..I'm stuck on the Neclord fight.." Axel said.

"Yeah,I want to read the next volume of Rurouni Kenshin." Roxas said.

Saiix stopped fighting. "What volume are you on?" He asked.

"Volume 9." Roxas said,he stopped fighting too.

"Yeah,I don't blame you for wanting to read that one." Saiix said.

"Can't wait to get back." Roxas said.

"I can't wait to see the next Yu Yu Hawkashow." Saiix said.

"Where are you in the series?" Roxas said.

"I'm just about to see Kurama-"

"HEY!! Do I have to fight all these water clones alone,hearing you to go back and forth untill you start talking about how the universe was formed,or can we just fight??!!!" Axel yelled.

"Sorry..." Roxas and Saiix said in synch.

They fought for 7 minutes straight. "Hey..guys?? You want to take a break? I can't play the Sitar much longer..My fingers are going numb...." Demyx said.

"Com'on Demyx! You haven't played THAT long." Saiix said.

"I'VE BEEN PLAYING SINCE 4 IN THE MORNING!!!!" Demyx yelled. "IT'S 10 NOW!!!"

"Com'on Saii,give the wiz kid a break." Axel said.

" *Sigh* Fine." Saiix said and stopped fighting. He jumped off the platform and walked off.

Demyx stopped playing the Sitar,and all of the Water Clones dissappeared.

"Sorry Roxas,but I need to go talk to Luxord." Axel said.

"Okay,see ya Axel." Roxas said. Axel walked off.

Demyx walked up to Roxas. "So,what do you want to do?" Demyx asked.

"Well,Marluxia's sick,right?" Roxas said. "I'm sure you want to see if the medicine Xaldin got him worked."

"Xaldin got the medicine to Marly???" Demyx asked.

"Yeah. Marluxia should get over the flu soon." Roxas said.

"I'm going to go check on him then. See ya Roxas!" Demyx said and ran off.

"Hey,wait a minute..*sigh*...Now I'm alone again.." Roxas said. He sighed and started walking down the street..

~On Sunset Hill/11:00 am~

Roxas was sitting,watching the trains roll by below. He's been there for 10 minutes. 'There is NOTHING to do....everyome seems busy. What,should I go to 100 Acre Wood and bounce around with Tigger and Roo? I'm not THAT desperate..' Roxas thought. A train rolled by.

"Hey. What are you doing?" Came the voice of Xemnas. Roxas looked up.

"Absolutely nothing.." Roxas said.

"Same here.." Xemnas said. He sat down next to Roxas. They sat there silent for 3 minutes and saw a train roll by.

Roxas sighed and laid down,starring at the blue sky. He slowly closed his eyes and felt the rush of the soft breeze caress his face. He was about to fall asleep,when-

"Have you seen Zexion?" Xemnas asked.

Roxas sat up. "No. Why,what's wrong?" Roxas asked.

"Well..he said he was going to have an importaint desscusion with me. He said there was something he had to take care of first,but he said it would be the first thing he did..." Xemnas said.

"Xigbar asked too. But,I'm sure he's around somewhere...." Roxas said.

"Hmm..I wonder if Xigbar's the hold up??" Xemnas said,deep in thought.

"Well,Zexion will show up soon.." Roxas said.

"I guess your right.." Xemnas said.

Roxas laid down again. He slowly closed his eyes. He heard the comforting light swish of the tree's leaves. He felt the warmth from the sun's rays. He came verry close to the world of sleep_

"Something about Luxord is bothering me." Xemnas said suddenly.

Roxas snapped his eyes open,getting a little cranky. "What?" He said in a calm voice.

"Well,have you noticed he's been watching Yugi-oh alot lately? And he hasn't left his room for 4 days lately??" Xemnas said.

Roxas put his hands behind his head. "Your right. It is strange...You think he's even eaten?" Roxas asked.

"Has he eaten?! He's had Vexen as a bellhop for all 4 of those days fetching food and water!" Xemnas said. He chuckled alittle.

"Well,at least he's eaten.." Roxas said.

Roxas rolled over and faced away from Xemnas. He closed his eyes. He heard the the soft howl of the wind. He felt the breeze flow through his hair. The wind caressed his face. He fell into the world of sleep.

~Some Time Later~

Roxas opened his eyes. He sat up. Xemnas was gone. He stood up and looked at the clock tower,and it said it was 3:00 pm.

'3:00!! I'm starving!!' Roxas thought. He got up and ran off.

~At A Reastraunt~

He walked through the front doors. He saw Axel sitting at a table alone. Roxas walked over to Axel.

"Hey Axy,you mind if I sit here?" Roxas asked.

"Sure." Axel said. Roxas sat down.

Axel was drinking a cup of ice coffe. He took a sip.

"Axel,is something wrong? You've been really.. quiet. This isn't like you...." Roxas asked.

"Well...Roxas..I was wondering.....would you like to..ya know. . . .go out..?" Axel asked. He was blushing and starring at his coffe.

"Uhh..Axel....Yeah....I'll go out with you." Roxas said.

Axel snapped his head up. "Really?!! Yes!!" Axel said.

The waiter then walked over. "Hi. What do you want?" She asked.

"I'll have ramen." Roxas said.

"Okay." The waiter said simply. She walked off.

Roxas looked at Axel. "So..uhh...you want to go somewhere after?" Roxas asked.

"After,I have some errands in the castle. Sorry Roxas.." Axel said.

"Oh,alright."

They said nothing else for the rest of the time. Axel left a few minutes before Roxas. When Roxas was outside,he looked at the clock tower. It read 4:00 pm.

Roxas walked down the street.

~Underground Concourse~

Roxas walked into one of the lone rooms. (Note: The underground is extended.It has a wider are and more consealed areas.)

Roxas stood in the center of the room. He sighed. 'What a bad day for doing..ANYTHING.' He thought. He sat down,and made his Keyblade appear in his hand.

He had snuck a couple of peaks at Zexion's book,and saw the spell Levitation. He's been TRYING to do it for a week straight,but can't seem to pull it off.

He placed the Bond Of Flame on the ground,infront of himself. He placed both hands on the keyblade's blade. "The weapon I see. The weapon I weild. I controll it's Gravity. I controll it's soul. The air is weightless. The sky is limitless. Let this weapon,rise above the the ground." He said. He took his hands off the blade,and he put his hands on the ground infront of it.

He sat there consentraiting on the weapon. He was supposed to repeat Rise 5 times. "Rise. Rise. Rise. Rise. Ri-"

"Hey Roxas!" Namine yelled from behind. "DIZ wants to talk to you at the mansion!" Namine yelled. She ran off.

Roxas sighed. He made his Keyblade dissapear. He stood up. 'I guess it's off to the mansion, then..' He thought. Roxas ran off.

~Mansion/Gates~

Roxas ran up to the gates,and saw them to be locked. He made the keyblade appear in hand. He used it's light to unlock the gate. He opened the gate and ran up to the walls. He opened the doors that lead inside...

He walked inside and saw DIZ. "What do you want?" Roxas asked.

"I want to see who will win.." DIZ said.

"Wha?" Was the only thing Roxas got out. He suddenly fainted....

Well,what do you think so far? Also,should I post the chapters in this thread,or seperate threads?

FireNanaki'ss Strie + Vid:
    http://www.kh-vids.net/showthread.php?t=8977

And,if you have any Ideas,tell me them! Thanks!

2. DarknessKingdom The Kingpin of the TV

Interesting yet strange story. A bit more description would be nice.

3. Nanaki Broken in six places

If I describe it anymore,it'll give too much away. It'll come together soon enough,though. The next chapter will be up either tomorrow or the next day, probably tomorrow.

4. Nanaki Broken in six places

So,now Roxas has..a slight bit of a fuzzy,confusing lead. Well,I'm not going to say anymore,so on with the story!

Roxas's Insanity
    Chapter 3
    ~Tracking Down The Masterminds~

~Day 4~

Roxas jumped up at the sound of the bells that belong to the clock tower. He was in his bed,in his room.

"Well..at least I know I can't die now.." He said. He shook his head.

He looked out the window at the clock tower. He knew Axel was up there. He saw the time to be 8:00 am. He sat there starring out the window for a few minutes. He saw the rock fall. He then got up,got dressed,and walked outside.

'I HAVE to find Zexion and Xigbar. They have something to do with what's happened to me...' He thought. He started walking down the road once again...

~Synthisis Shop~

Roxas saw Xaldin and Larxene standing by the shop. He walked up to them and said "I'll give you the munny,if you tell me where either Zexion or Xigbar are."

They completely ignored him. He cocked his head to the side.

"Hey..guys..?" Roxas said. They did nothing.

Roxas continued to the station,where he had seen Xigbar before.

~Train Station~

Roxas saw Xigbar was standing there,waiting for him.

Roxas walked up to him. "What did you guys do to me?" He said.

Xigbar laughed. "You know,I won't tell. Here's a small hint for ya though: The Mansion is where Zexion lies. As for me.." Xigbar laughed again. He created a corridor of darkness behind himself. "As if I'd tell you!!" He said. He then stepped back through the corridor.

Roxas dropped his head and sighed. He slowly trudged up to the clock tower...

~Clock Tower/Ledge~

Roxas walked around the to the front. He saw Axel sitting there. Roxas walked up to him. "Axel? Can you hear me? See me??" Roxas asked.

Axel completely ignored him.

Roxas sat down next to Axel. He waved his hand infront of Axel's face. "Hey,Axel??" Roxas asked. Axel had no response,not even his eyes moved..

Roxas then put his hand on Axel's shoulder,and shook it. Axel jumped and looked in Roxas's direction.

Roxas pulled his hand away. "Axel???" He asked.

Axel looked around,then shook his head and looked back out across town.

Roxas then yelled "AAAXXXEEELLLL!!!!!!!!!" Axel didn't flinch.

'This is messed up. I can't be heard,can't be seen..ZEXION!! He did this to me yesterday..

"Let Light turn to Dark. Let Dark turn to light. To shapeshift thiis world. Will cause much fright..."

What does that mean..?' Roxas thought.

Roxas then stood up. He looked out to the town. He then locked his gaze on the Mansion. It was covered in darkness..

"I have to get to the mansion..." Roxas said. He then walked off..to reach the mansion and stop the nonsence..

~Forest~

Roxas walked into the forest. Zexion was standing against a tree,arms crossed,head down,shaded by the trees.

"Roxas..are you sure you want to go into the Mansion?" Zexion said.

Roxas looked over at him. he made his keyblade appear in his hand,the Bond Of Flame. "I'm ready." Roxas said.

Zexion pulled back a strand of his hair,and recrossed his arms. "Okay..guess that lonely Axel is doing fine...." He said. He then closed his eyes.

"What..waht do you mean?? You wouldn't-"

"I thought you were ready?" Zexion replied.

"Huh???"

" *snicker* What? Don't you get it?"

"GET WHAT?!!" Roxas snapped.

"Why don't you ask your dear friend Xigbar? Hmm..
    were could he be??" Zexion said,messing with Roxas.

"ANSWER ME!!" Roxas yelled.

"You should know by NOW..Or do you need some more of this day? *Opens eyes,and spreads his arms* There's PLENTY of time left for you,Roxas!" Zexion said.

" *Head down/sigh* You know what? I really don't have time for this..." Roxas said. He started for the mansion,dragging his keyblade's tip on the grass.

Zexion rose his hand. "Freeze." He said.

Roxas was suddenly encased in ice,up to his waste. "What the???"

"I have to work on that spell.." Zexion said,shaking his head. "Anyways,Roxas. I suggest you not to walk away when I speak to you..I kinda have a spell book,ya know? It's full of things, called spells,and they can be helpful or harmful." Zexion mocked.

Roxas looked back at him and glared. "Really now?" Roxas said in a bored tone. "I never would have guessed..."

Zexion laughed. "Roxas..Xigbar's around. But where? Where could he be? He could be at the sandlot,turning the water clones on Demyx and Saiix. He could be on the clock tower,having a mexican stand off with Axel. He could also be in the mansion,having tea and cookies with Namine and DIZ.." Zexion said.

Roxas started to slam the keyblade's tip on the ice,trying to crack it. "And I *clang* could be singing *clang* Ina-gadda-da-vida *clang* with Vexen *clang* on the Black Pearl *clang* in a dress *clang*. NOT GANNA HAPPEN!!! *CLANG*." Roxas said, sarcastically.

"Thanks for the image..." Zexion said. "I suggest you take a look..on higher levels..." Zexion said. He then was encassed in a Corridor Of Darkness..

Roxas sighed. 'I..guess I should look for Axel..' He thought. He looked down at the ice still wrapped around himself and sighed. 'Well..first things first...ugh..' He thought. He then started to hammer away at the ice...

~20 minutes later~

Roxas was exhausted. He finally broke off the last piece,connecting his foot to the ground.

"Yes!!" He said. He suddenly slumped over,his keyblade catching the ground.

A Corridor Of Darkness formed. Roxas looked up,still supporting himself on the keyblade. Xigbar stepped through.

"Roxas..you KNOW you want to go to the Mansion.." He said. "You know Zexion resides there at this point..just waiting-"

Another Corridor Of Darkness formed,and Zexion stepped through. "Xigbar,what's the time? I know that you know the time." Zexion said.

"Oh,but you know why the darkness surrounds the Mansion..." Xigbar said.

"You know where Axel is." Zexion said.

"You know why Roxas's day won't end." Xigbar said.

"You know why as well." Zexion said.

"You may know and I may know,but does Roxas know?" Xigbar asked.

"No,unless you le him know." Zexion said.

"No! But,how do I know that Roxas doesn't know? You might have let him know..." Xigbar said.

"I know that Roxas doesn't know because I didn't let him know! I also know you wouldn't let him know what I know,that you know,because it's all your fault!!" Zexion yelled back.

"How do I know?" Xigbar said.

" *sigh* You know that I wouldn't let Roxas know that I know what you know,because we both know what would happen if Roxas knew what we know,ya know???" Zexion said.

"I know that you know how Roxas knowing would ruin this,but I still don't know." Xigbar said.

"NO!! YOU KNOW AS WELL AS I DO-"

"SHUT UP!!!" Roxas yelled.

Xigbar and Zexion stopped their confusing fight and looked at Roxas,silent.

"YOU 2 ARE SO STUPID!!! STOP THIS!!!! I JUST WANT THIS TO STOP!!!!!!!" Roxas yelled.

Xigbar and Zexion looked over at eachother. They nodded.Xigbar held out his gun,and put his finger on the trigger. "Roxas,time for another day..of today." He pulled the trigger...

Roxas..now has a bigger lead..Poor Roxas..*snicker*.

FireNanaki's Stories + Vids:

Anyways,what do you think of the story? If you have any ideas/questions/or commets,post it! Thanks!

5. Nanaki Broken in six places

So..will it EVER stop??? We shall see!!! On with the story!

Roxas's Insanity
    Chapter 4
    ~Tension Rising~

~Day 4~

Roxas snapped his eyes open. He sat up. 'I HAVE to make them stop this..but..how?' Roxas thought. He then got up,got dressed,and ran outside.

He ran down the same path,not stopping for anything...

~Train Station~

Roxas stopped running infront of Xigbar. "Why are you guys doing this???" Roxas asked.

"Roxas,I guess your friend Axel..is hanging around up top...OR..should I say he WILL be!" Xigbar said.

"What??!" Roxas asked.

Xigbar grinned evily and teleported up to the clock tower.

Roxas looked up at the clock tower. "UGH!! This must be what Zexion was talking about..damn!!" Roxas said. He then proceeded to run to the clock tower.

~Clock Tower~

Roxas was on the platform. He then ran around front,to see Axel on the edge,using a fire sheild to defend against Xigbar's continuos rain of bullets.

Roxas made The Bond Of Flame appear in his hand. He charged foward,and slammed his Keyblade into Xigbar's back. Xigbar stopped hooting out of surprise,then Axel threw a Chakram at him. He dissappeared,and Roxas deflected it with his keyblade.

"Sorry Roxas!" Axel said.

"You can see me now??!" Roxas asked.

"What are you talking about??" Axel asked.

"Yes!! Zexion was..obviously...trying to take..me out yesterday..." Roxas said,relising Zexion was trying to finish Roxas off...

"What?? What did Zexion do,Roxas??!" Axel asked.

Roxas walked over to Axel "Sit down." Roxas said.

They both sat down on the ledge.

"Okay. *DEEP BREATH* ThedaykeepsrepeatingthankstoIthinkXigbar,andZexionhascasttheMansionintodarkness,ZexionandXigbartriedtomakemepickasidebutIdidn't,sonowthey'rehuntingusdown." Roxas said. He then panted uncontrollably.

Axel sat there,registering it for 5 minutes straight,and finally made sense of it. "Lets find them,then." Axel said.

"Where do we go now? The Mansion...?" Roxas asked.

"Yeah..what else are we going to do?" Axel asked.

They both stood up. They then started the walk to the Mansion...

~Mansion/Gates.~

Zexion stood there,blocking the gates. He was holding his book tightly. His face shadowed by his bangs.

"Okay,mini mage,move!" Axel said,making one of his disks appear in his hand.

Zexion closed his eyes and started laughing at him. "No." He said,in an annoying "Everything Will Go My Way" voice.

"Com'on! Why are you guys doing all this to me?" Roxas asked.

Zexion chuckled. "You don't deserve it shorty. I do..I deserve the praise...You haven't had a life like mine....But Xigbar doesn't..He doesn't want me to forget him..." Zexion said quietly to himself.

"What...?" Roxas asked completely confused now.

"We've ALL had tough lives. And none of them make sence. That doesn't mean you can take your anger out on other people,though!! I don't CARE how bad your life was! You have a different life now that your in the Organization! So just deal with it!!" Axel yelled.

Zexion gripped his book a little tighter. "You SERIOUSLY don't know me...." He said,in a dangerously low voice..

"I DON'T CARE!! Got it memorized? Just leave other people out of your own problems!" Axel yelled. He then lit the disk on fire.

Zexion slowly opened his eyes. He then pulled his hair back and lifted his head. His eyes were a vicious red color. "I think..you should leave here now...before Xigbar gets here. When he gets here..all hell will break loose....and if anyone gets hurt...I won't be to blame for it...." Zexion said,in a low,even more vicious voice then before.

Roxas looked at Zexion's Book,and saw the pages and cover had turned black. 'What has HAPPENED to him??!!!' He thought.

DIZ appeared next to Roxas suddenly. Roxas jumped. "Roxas,who do you think will win?" DIZ asked.

"WHAT?!! WIN WHAT??!! WHAT'S GOING ON????!!!!!!!" Roxas yelled.

"Well..they're have a spell casting contest. Long ago..they promised eachother to have one more Spelcaster's Contest...and you were their main target before. But now they've stopped the spells they cast on you,and they're after eachother...to decide the match...." DIZ said.

"But why did they hunt ME down??" Roxas asked.

DZ laughed. "Because..Zexion doesn't like you..." He said.

Roxas glared at Zexion for a minute,thenturned back to DIZ. "Why are they having this "contest" anyways? What's the point?" Roxas asked.

"That..will be explained some other time....Right now would be a perfect time for you to run though..." DIZ said.

Roxas looked over at Axel,and saw him spinning his Chackram,apparently bored. He turned back to DIZ. "Why?" He asked in an innocent voice.

"Well....Do you ever wonder what happened to Traverse Town?" DIZ asked.

"That was..one of the worlds Sora visited ..right?" He asked,recalling the dreams he often had.

"Yes." DIZ simply said.

Roxas thought about this for a few minutes. Hethen relised "They..they blew it up??!!!"

"No." DIZ replied.

"Burned it?!!" Roxas asked.

"No..the town's still there....well..half of the first district is..The rest is stll being reconstructed..." DIZ said.

Roxas stood there for a few minutes,registering this info. "Woah.." He squeaked out.

"Well..Xigbar should be here anytime now..I suggest running to be in order. As for me..." He said,then teleported out.

Roxas turned to Axel. "Think we should?" He asked,considering he trusts Axel MUCH more then DIZ..

"I'm not worried..I heard from Marly the town's almost completely reconstructed..They just have to fix the electricity,the water system,and some of the buildings in the 3ed district need to be fixed,too. Marly saw it for himself.." Axel said.

Roxas was silent. Then,a Corridor Of Darkness formed,and Xigbar stepped through.

"Heh..Seems we have an audience Zex..remember last time we had an audience? They didn't last 5 minutes..." Xigbar said.

Zexion nodded. "I've got more spells this time.. Can you memorize all those spells from before?" Zexion asked.

"All of those and more." Xigbar said.

"You want to make a new bet?" Zexion asked.

"As If! I like betting 20,000 money,instead." Xigbar said.

"Fine." Zexion said.

Xigbar made his Laser Snipers appear in his hands,and got in a fighting stance. Zexion opened his book to a certain page,and got into a fighting stance,holdin his book open with one hand.

Roxas made his Keyblade appear in his hands. 'I have a BAD feeling about this.. I REALLY hope these 2 don't destroy Twilight Town...' Roxas thought. He looked over at his town through the trees,as best as he could.

Axel stood there,arms crossed,both weapons in hand. "Roxas..if you want to leave..I suggest you do it now..." Axel said quietly.

Roxas stepped closer to Axel,holding the Bond Of Flame defensivly. "I won't leave you Axel.." He said quietly back.

Zexion reached his hand out. "All around us,there shall be,tundra air,and frozen sea." He said.

Clouds started to roll in,and the air grew cold. Roxas could already see his own breath.

"Hehe..just like in Traverse Town..." Xigbar said.

"No interruptions this time.." Zexion said.

Roxas looked back at Axel,and saw him glarring at the sky. "Does it have to snow?" Axel asked.

"It's not snowing Axel." Roxas said,looking up at the sky as well.

"It's about to..any Nobody can see that..." Axel said.

Roxas and Axel turned back to Zexion and Xigbar.

"We need one more touch of magic.." Xigbar said. He held out his hand. " *sigh* uhh..In Betwix and Between of all,let the Twilight shine call, through the day,through the night,let the Twilight shine tonight." Xigbar said.

A barrier surounded the town. Twilight and Darkness was intertwined into a barrier surounded the town,but the sky was untouched.

Roxas looked all around. The town he had known was about to be destroyed..because of 2 idiots casting spells everywhere....over something that happened long ago. 'Why? Why do all of the weird things happen to me??? It can't be Demyx or Saiix who gets the weird stuff. Nope..just me...' Roxas thought. He sighed.

"You ready for one insane fight?" Axel asked.

"Yeah..I'm ready..." Roxas said...

The next one will DEFINATLY be intense folks! I actually used the word folks..okay...

Anyways,what do you think of the story? If you have any ideas/questions/or comments,please post it! Thanks!

6. Nanaki Broken in six places

So,the battle's on!!! Let's get straight to the fight,shall we?

Roxas's Insanity
    Chapter 5
    ~INSANITY!!! (Part 1)~

Zexion and Xigbar stood there,glareing at

eachother. They looked really serious...

"Hey,are they going to fight??" Roxas whispered

to Axel.

"They're studying eachother..seeing who will

strike first..." Axel whispered back. Roxas

nodded. "Hey,I hope you relize..that a Spell

Casting Contest..ISN'T just casting spells..."

Axel whispered.

Axel and Roxas looked up at the sky. A single

snowflake fell on Roxas's forehead. Snow then

lightly started to fall. They looked back at the

2 Nobodies,about to fight..

Zexion then slowly lifted his hand up. Xigbar

slowly rose his hand,which was gripping one of

his guns tightly. They both glared harder in

synch.

Xigbar shot a bullet at Zexion. Zexion jumped

back. "FIRE!!" Zexion yelled. A fireball shot

from his hand. Xigbar shot 2 bulltes at it,all

faded away.

Xigbar made his guns combine into the large

snipper. He then teleported away.

"HEY!!! GET BACK HERE!!!!" Zexion yelled. He ran

past Roxas,knocking him down. He ran tword the

town.

Axel walked over to Roxas. He grabbed his arm,and

picked him up off the ground. "I suggest staying

out of their way..." Axel said.

Roxas nodded. "Let's go!!" He said. Axel

nodded,and they ran tword the town.

~Down The Street~

They reached the Synthisis shop. Xigbar was on

top,shooting at Zexion. Zexion had a barrier up.

"Drop the barrier,Ya sissy!!" Xigbar yelled.

"Sure!!" Zexion yelled. "Reflect!!" His barrier

turned into a special barrier that reflects

attacks rather than absorbs them.

Xigbar's bullets hit the barrier,and shot back at

himself. "Crap!!" He yelled,and teleported behind

Zexion. He ripped his Sniper back into 2 guns.

"Burn!!" He yelled,placing his hand on Zexion's

back,and lighting it on fire.

"Ahh!!" Zexion yelled. He spun around to face

Xigbar. He held up his hand overhead. "Water!!"

He yelled,and water washed over himself. He

looked back at Xigbar.

Xigbar laughed at him. "Ha ha! Your going DOWN!!"

He yelled. He heled his gun up to Zexion's

face,and shot. Zexion quickly teleported behind

Xigbar. He placed his hand on Xigbar's back.

"EXPLODE!!!" He yelled. His hand let off and

explosion,sending Xigbar and Zexion flying in

different directions. Axel grabbed Roxas into a

hug,and they slid away from the impact.

Axel let go of Roxas and looked at the 2 Nobodies

with Roxas. Zexion and Xigbar were standing up.

Axel held up one of his Chakrams. "If we're being

dragged into this,we might as well fight back!!"

Axel yelled. He threw a Chakram at Zexion.

Zexion saw it coming. He held up his hand.

"Slow!!" He yelled. The Chakram suddenly slowed

down,but it was still spinning towards him He got

up and caught it. "Don't interfear." He said and

chucked it back at Axel.

Axel caught it. "It's MY weapon,got it

memorized?" Axel said slyly.

Zexion and Xigbar were standing,facing eachother.

Zexion opened his Book and started reading. "In

the depths of Oblivion,Let the power overtake

me." He said. He suddenly was lifted off the

ground. Darkness flowed around him. His hair

turned Black,his eyes remained a vicious red,his

book remaind black,the pages turned grey,and he

slowly placed his feet back on the ground.

Xigbar watched,tranced. "Zexion...this is exactly

the same..." He said. He started to chuckle.

"No Xiggy,it's NOT the same..." Zexion said.

Zexion held up his hand. "Swords Of Rain!!!" He

yelled. 13 swords appeared over Xigbar's head.

They threw themselves at the ground as Xigbar

jumped backwards over and over.

Zexion had his back turned on Axel and Roxas.

Roxas held up a Keyblade. 'Zexion's wide open!!'

He thought. He threw his Keyblade at Zexion's

back. It struck him,causing him to loose controll

of the spell. The swords dissappeared.

Zexion turned around swiftly. "LIGHTNING

STORM!!!" He yelled,really angry.

Lightning surounded Axel and Roxas,forcing them

back to back.

"TAKE THIS!!!" Zexion screamed. A HUGE streak of

lightning came down onto both Axel and Roxas,and

the lightning faded away.

Roxas and Axel were lying on the ground. They

both stood up at once. They looked at Zexion.

"Zexion!" Xigbar yelled. Zexion heard Xigbar

call. He turned around,and got shot bu a very

large laser bullet in the shoulder. He was

knocked back by it,and clutched his shoulder.

Roxas looked at Axel as Zexion and Xigbar shot

fireballs and lighning streaks at eachother non-

stop. "Axel..why don't we combine our power..?"

Roxas asked.

Axel nodded. "Alright." He held out a Chakram.

"Place your hand on mine." He said.

Roxas placed his hand on Axel's. They both closed

their eyes. "TWILIGHT ZERO!!!" They yelled.

Zexion and Xigbar were surrounded by light. The

light blinded them both,causing both of them to

cover their eyes. The light faded,and Axel and

Roxas opened their eyes.

Zexion and Xigbar were lying on the ground side

by side. They both lifted themselves up,and

stood. They had a lot of MP drained from them...

"Had enough?!!" Axel yelled.

"Heh..don't get cocky..." Xigbar said. He walked

up to Zexion's side. "I don't think we'll get the

chance to finish our battle..but we DO have the

chance to fight THEM..." Xigbar said malicously.

Zexion smirked. "Yeah..we'll finish our battle

some other time. Right NOW,we have to fight

THEM..."Zexion said.

'Oh man..this is going to get insane...' Roxas

thought.

Zexion and Xigbar V.S. Axel and Roxas,huh? Who will win?

Anyways,what do you think of the story so far? If you have any ideas/questions/or coments,pleas post it! Thanks!!!

7. kh2punk Merlin's Housekeeper

Wow, I like how you describe the fighting scenes like how they reflect or cast magic

8. Nanaki Broken in six places

Thanks! I'm REALLY trying hard on this story. The next half of the battle's going to be REALLY intense...