The Nightmare Before Kwanza

Discussion in 'Archives' started by keybladeofdarkness4, Nov 22, 2008.

1. keybladeofdarkness4 Twilight Town Denizen

It was the night before Kwanza, and everyone was exited and happy, well, almost everyone... In a snowy mountain outside of KwanzaTown, there lived an evil woman who hated Kwanza and all the people in KwanzaTown. She wanted to destroy KwanzaTown and ruin Kwanza...Her name was Snow White. She had seven dwarves that did her evil bidding and did all sorts of evil things for her. That night, Snow White plotted to steal all of the Kwanza stuff the people in KwanzaTown had. So she made herself a disguise and called herself Carmen Sandiago. What Snow White didn't know was that there was a notorious thief named Carmen Sandiago, so she was arrested and took to a maximum security woman's prison. That night, she got shanked and got a jail tattoo. She was in jail only 13 seconds when the REAL Carmen Sandiago was found then escaped. So she was set free. She still didn't give up on her plot to ruin Kwanza. She decided to use her Snow White-copter to airlift the Kwanza stuff to her secret mountain lair. One of her dwarves however, who is named Suicide-y, went with Snow White, but then jumped out of the helicopter and fell to his death. Snow White didn't care because she learned that she could save 15% or more on her car insurance by switching to Geico. Since she wasn't paying attention, she crashed into a cloud and jumped out with a parachute as the helicopter crashed into Hanna Montana's house, causing a giant, fiery explosion from which no living thing can survive. Hanna Montana's funeral was to be next week. Snow White was angry...So she got her giant blimp and she flew over KwanzaTown, carrying an atomic bomb that she planned on dropping on KwanzaTown. But then, Snow White had an epiphany, and she found out the true meaning of Kwanza...But it was too late, she dropped the bomb and KwanzaTown and everything in a 300 Kilometer radius was blown off the face of the earth...

~FIN~

2. Sir Charles of Monocles The Fault in Our Stars

......Wow..... That was epic.

3. keybladeofdarkness4 Twilight Town Denizen

everyone i told it to died laughing. the second part: "The Nightmare Before Kwanza 2: The Day After Kwanza" is coming sooooon!

4. Sumi suicidé

Wow. Epic.
    I saved 16% on my car insurance xD

5. Sir Charles of Monocles The Fault in Our Stars

Will that one be twice as epic as this one?

6. keybladeofdarkness4 Twilight Town Denizen

yup, but this time, Fergie is the main character. and the final instalment is "The Nightmare Before Kwanza 3: A Week Before Kwanza"

7. Sir Charles of Monocles The Fault in Our Stars

Coolness!!!

8. keybladeofdarkness4 Twilight Town Denizen

o....em.....gee....

now THATS epic..

9. Jiku Neon Kingdom Keeper

10. keybladeofdarkness4 Twilight Town Denizen

Why?
    glkmd

11. Jiku Neon Kingdom Keeper

Because it's cooler that way.

12. keybladeofdarkness4 Twilight Town Denizen

so you like it?
    what did you think of it?

13. T A F F Y シ Hollow Bastion Committee

Epic Story xD
    i under estimated the level of storytelling muggles ^^'
    they should make this a Disney movie
    :3

14. keybladeofdarkness4 Twilight Town Denizen

nah, if they make it a disney movie, all the good parts will get cut out!