Soundless Organization (Chapter 2)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Nanaki, Mar 11, 2007.

1. Nanaki Broken in six places

Okay,the next chapter's up!! So,how will they cope with their soundlessness? How do they bring the sound back? And,what will they do in the meantime?? Well,let's see.Hehe.

Soundless Organization
    Chapter 2
    ~So,How Do We Adapt?~

Demyx,Xemnas,and Xigbar were watching Who Wants To Be A Millionare. They were incredibally bored.

Xemnas started to draw on his notebook. Demyx stood up. He walked out,and into the music room. He made his Sitar appear,and started playing,with no sound. He was trying to make the sound come back.

Zexion walked in,and saw him trying to play his Sitar. He walked infront of Demyx,and stood there. Demyx didn't notice him,he was too absorbed into bringing back the music.

Zexion stood there. He grabbed his book,and wondered if lipping the words would be enough to cast a spell. He opened it to the 5th page. He lipped "Music of light. Music of death. Bring us back. The music,tonight." But it failed.

'Stupid spell. To cast that spell,you have to SAY it,but it's supossed to restore sound. Who's bright idea was this???' He wondered.

That means,Zexion has only 3 spells he can cast. Teleportation,Barrier 1,and Copy.

He sighed,shook his head,and walked out...

~Kitchen~

Marluxia was sitting in his chair,reading the newspaper. Saiix was cooking soup. Xaldin was sitting next to Marly,looking at the paper with him.

Marluxia was pointing out EVERYTHING he saw to Lexaus,who was sitting with a cup of coffe. He sighed and started ignoring Marly after a while.

Marluxia didn't like being ignored. He soon started poking Lexaus,who just sat there. Xaldin started poking him too. Lexaus still ignored them. Marly then got REALLY annoyed. He got up and walked over to Lexaus. He started poking Lexaus's head,who just sat there. Xaldin then got up,and pulled out his pencil. He then tried to write on his face,but Lexaus snagged his pencil,got up,and walked off,coffe in hand.

~Basement~

Roxas and Axel were still playing pool. Luxord was standing next to Roxas. He was betting that Roxas would win.

Axel went to take the next shot. He positioned himself,got a beautiful shot lined up with a stripped ball,and-

Lexaus shoved Axel,causing him to ram the cue stick into the white ball,which hit a solid ball into a pocket.

Axel GLARED at Lexaus,while Roxas and Luxord were laughing non-stop. Lexaus got nervous,and backed up slowly,2 steps..

There were 5 striped,1 solid,and the 8 ball left.

Roxas waltzed over to a good spot,and took his shot. The last solid went in a pocket. He then aimmed for the 8 ball,and that glided into a pocket. He then pulled off a Cloud Victory Pose and walked off to get something to eat.

Luxord held out his hand to Axel,waiting for the 400 munny he wagered. Axel glared and slapped the munny into Luxord's hand.

Axel then turned his glare on Lexaus. He then proceeded to chase him around the pool table. Luxord jumped back and watched them,chuckling...

~Art Room~

Larxene and Vexen were still sitting at the table. Larxene wrote on the paper "Do you know what kind of curse it could be??"

Vexen wrote back "Maybe it's a sound cloack on just us in the castle?"

Laxene nodded. She got up. She walked over to the phone,and dailled up a number. She held the phone to her ear. Absolutely silent. She hung it up and walked over to the table and sat down.

She wrote "I tried calling the accessory shop. It didn't work.."

Vexen then gave her a quizzical look,and wrote "Which one did you call?"

Larxene then wrote "The Traverse Town one.."

Vexen silently sighed and lipped "We're doomed.."

~Living Room~

Xemnas and Xigbar were sitting on the couch. Xemnas was still drawing on his notebook,and Xigbar got curious to see what he was drawing. Xigbar looked at the notebook. Xemnas was drawing a picture of himself fighting Sora. He had one super-sized red lightsaver, Sora had a house key sized keyblade. Sora was wiked short,too.. Xemnas was finishing to draw his own hair in the picture.

Xigbar chuckled. 'This is our BOSS when he's bored..Creepy. . . .' Xigbar thought.

Xigbar grabbed the remote to the t.v.,and flipped through the channels. He saw The Lord Of The Rings,The 2 Towers on,and watched it.

Xemnas stopped drawing,and got up. He walked in the kitchen,and saw Marluxia and Xaldin playing hangman on the now finished newspaper.

Marluxia had made 3 words. The first word had 6 blanks. The second had 2 blanks. The last word had 8 blanks. The only letter filled in was the start of the first word,X.

Xaldin wrote "A?". Marly filled in the 2nd blank of the 1st word,and the 4th blank on the 3ed word.

Xaldin then wrote "R?". Marly filled in the 1st blank on the 3ed word,and the 5th blank on the 3ed word.

Xaldin sat there for a few seconds. He then wrote "I?". Marly filled in the 5th blank on the 1st word,and the 1st blank on the 2nd word.

Xaldin scratched the back of his head. So far,he had: Xa__i_ I_ R__ar___. He shrugged and fell deep in thought.

Xemnas then grabbed the pencil from Xaldin and filled in the blanks: Xaldin Is ******ed.

Xaldin snapeed his head tword Xemnas,and saw both him and Marly laughing non stop. Xaldin stood up,and walked into the living room.

He sat down on the couch next to lazt Xigbar,who was sleeping,arms crossed. Xaldin just sat there,watching the LOTR movie.

Zexion walked in. He sat down between Xigbar and Xaldin. He looked at Xigbar. He then got an idea. He moved Xigbar's face a little. He then pulled out a black marker. He stood up and stood infront of Xigbar. Xaldin turned his attention on Zexion. Zexion drew a moustache,colored in his scar,and drew a flower on his forehead. He pulled back. Xaldin got up and stood next to Zexion.

Zexion and Xaldin stood there starring at Xigbar's face.... They cracked up laughing. Zexion wasn't done though. He elbowed Xaldin to stop him from laughing.

Zexion punched Xigbar in the chest. Xigbar snapped is eye open. Zexion kept a straight face,and grabbed Xigbar's arm,pulling him up out of the seat. He then wrote on the marker board around his neck "Xemnas fainted in the kitchen!!!"

Xigbar ran into the kitchen,Zexion and Xaldin rushed to the doorway to see the expressions on the faces of Xemnas,Marluxia,and Saiix.

They all starred at him... Then they all started laughing.

Xigbar looked back at Zexion and Xaldin,to see them laughing as well. He just stood there,dumbfounded.

Roxas walked in and saw everyone laughing,exept Xigbar,so he assumed that they were lauing at him. Xigbar looked at Roxas,who fell over laughing.

Xigbar was so confused. He then looked into his reflection on Marly's sythe,which was propped against an unused chair. He saw what had been done to him..

He looked around,untill his eye locked on to Zexion's hand clutching the marker. He glared at him,then walked up to him. He shoved Zexion,who fell on the ground,and winced. He then looked up at Xigbar,who held one of his gun lasers in Zexion's face. Xigbar glared. Zexion saw the hurt in his only eye. Xigbar then ran off to his room.

Zexion starred down the hall Xigbar ran down. He lowered his gaze to the floor. 'That,was a stupid move. He didn't exactly have the greatest past..he lost his eye and got that scar because of me..I shouldn't have made fun of him like that...The first time he ever said As If,was to me when I first met him..I remember all of it. I shouldn't tourchure the poor guy as a nobody too...' Zexion thought. It was true. He practically had Xigbar as a bellhop in his human life. So,he promised not to in his nobody life. He knew Xigbar had feelings for him..and he had them back...but..he was a selfish human. He never got what he wanted,untill Xigbar came along...

~~Flash Back~~

~The World That Never Was/Library~

Zexion was sitting on the floor,by a bookshelf. He was reading a book about Alchemy. Zexion's name at this point in time,is Ienzo.

Xigbar,which in this time his name is Braig,walked over to Ienzo. "Ienzo?" He called.

Ienzo glanced up from his book. "Yeah?" He asked.

"Do you want to..ya know,hang out??" Braig asked.

Ienzo then looked back at his book. "Go *sigh* clean my room or something." He said.

Braig just stood there..

~The World That Never Was/Ienzo's Room~

Ienzo was laying on his bed. He was thinking of this new book he found in the library. He stole it,but he didn't care. 'Spells. I want to use spells. I could do so much with spells. I don't even need spells for Braig..But everyone else I could use spells on...' He thought.

There was then a knock on the door. "Braig,come in." Ienzo said simply.

Braig opened the door. He closed the door behind himself,then walked in and sat on the bed by Ienzo. Ienzo didn't mind Braig at all.

"Uh..Ienzo?" Braig asked.

"Yeah?" Ienzo replied.

"Would you..like to.....go out tonight?" Braig asked,hopefully.

Ienzo looked at Braig in his eye,with a dull look. "Why should I go out with some freaky lab rat like you,get out..." Ienzo said coldly.

Braig..let a tear slip down his face,and was otherwise frozen. He got up and walked out,slamming the door behind himself.

~~End Of Flashback~~

Those were only a couple of cruel memories. Zexion refused to think of others,either.

Zexion stood up. He wrote on his marker board "SHUT UP!! ALL OF YOU!!!"

Everyone stopped their laughing,and continued their what they were doing.

'I've got to apologize to Xigbar...' Zexion thought. He started walking down the hall.

~Art Room~

Vexen and Larxene were still there. Larxene had a bag of chips,though. Vexen had 3 books on spells and sound. He suddenly tapped on Larxene's shoulder. She looked at the book to where he was pointing.

The book said "The Sound-Shutter causes sound to fade away. This heartless is formed from a depressed nobody reading a special spell,ment to summon there creatuers. The Sound-Shutter then proceedes to attack the one who has caused the depression. When the target is annihalated,the spell ends,and the Shape-Shifter dissappears into darkness. To kill it" The rest of the page was ripped off...

Vexen started running his fingers through his hair,a habit he has when he felt stressed. 'Ugh..I think this is the problem..but who cast it..why..and,how do we kill it??' Vexen thought to himself.

Vexen had to show this to Xemnas. He stood up. He started to walk out the door...

Poor Zexion and Xigbar,they have relationship problems... Anyways,Vexen has pretty much wrapped up the questions.

FireNanaki's Stories + Vids:
    http://www.kh-vids.net/showthread.php?t=8977

So,what do you think?? Do you like it? If you have any suggestions/questions or comments,feel free to say so!

2. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

Xigbar and Zexion...? O.o'

"Sittin' in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!!! Got it memorized?"

Sorry... My mind tends to wander when I'm waken up 2 FRICKIN HOURS earlier than I'm used to.... >.>

Anyways... Ja, that is pretty unheard of, no? XD But, whatever, I ain't no match maker.

Marluxia = hilarious. XD Hands down.

I still think you could use some more description... Especially at that flashback scene...

Odder dan dat.... I luv et. ^-^

3. Nanaki Broken in six places

He he..yes. I like those 2 together. (I know I am weird.)

4. Nanaki Broken in six places

Well,now they have a lead. Lets see if they can get anywhere with it...

Soundless Organization
    Chapter 3
    ~Who's Fault Is It?~

Zexion continued down the hall,untill he reached

Xigbar's Room. He opened the door,and saw Xigbar

lying on his bed,facing the wall,away from

Zexion.

Zexion slowly closed the door behind himself. He

then leaned against it and stood there,starring

at Xigbar's back. 'I'm sorry Xigbar..how do I

tell you...?' He thought.

Zexion then walked beside Xigbar. He shook his

shoulder. Xigbar turned his head slightly,just

enough to see Zexion's eyes. He glared...

Zexion gave him puppy eyes. He then sat down on

the bed next to Xigbar. Xigbar rolled over,then

sat up.

Zexion grabbed Xigbar's hand. Xigbar was still

glarring,but not as hard. Zexion then scooted a

little closer to Xigbar. Xigbar looked away,still

ashamed. He was so upset he hadn't even cleaned

off his face. Zexion relised this,and let go of

his hand. He then stood up and grabbed a cloth

off of a table. He walked back over to Xigbar,and

sat beside him.

He started to wipe the marker from his face.

Xigbar closed his eyes. 'I guess I'll forgive

him..This is sorta stupid..I'll just beat up

Demyx...that always makes me feel better.' Xigbar

thought.

Zexion finally reached his scar,and cleaned that

off. Zexion then stood up,and put the rag in the

dirty clothes basket. He looked at Xigbar,then he

put slowly looked down and started walking

out,when Xigbar grabbed his hand.

Zexion turned around,and Xigbar wrapped his arms

around his waist,pulling Zexion to himself. He

burried his head in Zexion's neck. Zexion rubbed

his back alittle. 'I won't hurt you anymore..'

Zexion thought..

They pulled back,and smiled at eachother. Zexion

then walked out. As SOON as the door shut,he was

suddenly grabbed by the neck,and slammed against

a wall! He winced and looked down to see Vexen

holding him up,Laxene holding the book by his

side. "What the??!" He lipped.

Larxene had the book open,and she was pointing to

the article of The Sound-Shutter with a

questioning look.

Zexion quickly wrote on the marker board "I don't

have anything to do with it!! SERIOUSLY!!"

Vexen dropped him on the floor. Zexion silently

gasped for air,holding his neck.

Vexen and Larxene walked down the hall,to the

living room. They saw Luxord and Demyx sitting

there. They walked up and Larxene pointed to the

book,both shrugged.

Vexen and Larxene walked into the kitchen,and the

rest of them were there. Larxene held up the

book,and everyone but Axel shrugged. He had a

nervous look in his eyes.

Larxene and Vexen looked at eachother,and nodded.

Then Vexen ran over to Axel.He grabbed his neck.

Larxene wrote on her notepad "YOU did this?!!"

Axel shook his head.

Larxene then wrote "So,why are you scared??"

Axel pointed to his neck,and Vexen dropped him on

the floor.

Axel grabbed Laxene's Notepad and pencil and

wrote "I SAW it wander through the hall last

night! I thought I was just seeing things..."

Larxene grabbed the notepad and pencil,and wrote

"Did it go into a room???"

Axel snagged the pencil and notepad,and wrote

"Yeah!! It went into"

Then suddenly they all heard singing. They all

looked to see a little 8 year old girl. She was

wearing a white clock,and she has blonde long

hair,and bright blue eyes.

"You can't yell
    You can't scream
    It will come,when you dream

In the dark
    Of the night
    None of you,can even fight

If you find it
    In the day
    You will finally have something to say..."

She sang that song,then said. "You guys better

find it fast. For it will take you ALL down.."

She then was encassed in light,and dissappeared.

Zexion and Xigbar walked in then. Zexion wrote on

his marker board "Is someone able to talk now?"

Everyone in the room shook their heads.

Axel then looked down at the paper and finished

the sentence "Saiix's Room!!!"

Every one of them snapped their head toward

Saiix,who stood there,his hand shaking.

Larxene grabbed the notepad and pencil from

Axel,and wrote "Why??!"

Saiix grabbed one of his papers and pencil,and

wrote "I read the wrong spell!! It's not MY fault

Zexion has a confusing book with all the spells

so close together!!"

Zexion G L A R E D at Saiix. He was silently

shouting every kuss in the book at him. Xigbar

hit the top of his head with his fist to shut him

up. It worked.

Zexion stomped over to Saiix,and wrote on his

marker board "WHEN THE HELL DID YOU GET YOUR

HANDS ON MY BOOK????!!!!!!!!"

Saiix wrote on his paper "I was TRYING to cast a

protection spell on the CASTLE!!!"

Zexion then wrote "WHEN??!!!"

Saiix wrote "When you left it on the kitchen

table yesterday!"

Zexion wrote "I LEFT IT UNGARDRED FOR 7

MINUTES!!!"

Saiix wrote "WELL,WHO WOULDN'T WANT THE BLOODY

BOOK??!!! IT CAN CAUSE A WORLD WAR!!!"

Zexion wrote back "IT CASED 5000 WARS!!!!!!!!!"

Saiix wrote "SEE??!!! I GOT THE CHANCE TO HELP

THE CASTLE,MESSED UP A LITTLE,AND YOU TURN INTO A

BA-"

Xemnas grabbed the pencil and marked from

them,and gave them a "You-are-the-stupidest-

people-I-ever-met" look.

They glarred at eachother,and Zexion walked back

over to Xigbar.

Vexen silently sighed,then wrote "Alright,now we

have to stay up tonight,all night so none of us

are killed..."

Everyone nodded. They all just hung around untill

nightfall...

So,will they survive the night. And don't forget the little girl and he song...

So,what do you think of the story so far? If you guys have any ideas/questions/or comments,please post them. Thanks!

5. Nanaki Broken in six places

So,can they live through the night? And,can they find The Sound-Shutter?? Well,it's time to find out!!

Soundless Organization
    Chapter 4
    ~Surviving The Night (Part 1)~

~NightFall~

Saiix was sitting on the floor in the Living Room,his back against a wall,staring out the window. He saw the dark sky surrounded them.
    (See,in the castle,there IS day and night. It's just they have a dull white star that you can stare at all you want,and be totally uneffected by it. And the night,in turn,is darker then our nights..Really darker...)

Saiix had his Claymore lying across his lap,and he was polishing it. Larxene walked in. Saiix ignored her and continued polishing his Claymore.

Larxene walked over to him and knelt down. She wrote on her notepad "Nobody should be alone right now,I hope you relize..." And held it infront of his face.

Saiix looked up at her. He then shook his head. She silently sighed and stood up. 'Why can't these guys ever admit to the need for help?' She wondered. She sghed again.

She walked into the kitchen,and saw Demyx, Marluxia,and Xaldin sitting at the table. Demyx had hs head down and Marly was rubbing his back. Demyx was crying. Xaldin sat there,arms crossed, leaned back,shaking his head slowly.

Larxene walked over next to Xaldin. She cocked her head to the side. Xaldin looked up at her. He then wrote on his paper "Demyx is havng a mental breakdown. He wants to play his Sitar. We all know that he plays it for 4 hours straight on saturday nights.."

Larxene silently giggled at this. She looked at Demyx,who now had his head on Marly's shoulder. Marly looked at Larxene and shrugged his other shoulder.

~Library~

Zexion,Vexen,Roxas,and Xemnas were sitting at a table,all reading books. Zexion was reading his book,studying his magic. Vexen was reading The Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy. Roxas was reading a Ranma 1/2 manga. And Xemnas was reading The Lord Of The Rings,The Two Towers.

Roxas just had a thought. 'I wonder where that heartless is? It might be crawling around a dark place..the basment maybe? Or the attic..thats possible. The attic isn't used anymore..perfect to hide in in the day....but at night...' Roxas thought.

He stood up. He left the manga there,and walked out of the library. He started walking down the hall. 'Maybe there's still some time to kill that thing,before it's too late....' Roxas thought.

~Basement~

Axel was playing pool with Xigbar (Axel gets bored easilly). Luxord and Lexaus were there,too. They were betting on who was going to win. Luxord was betting on Xigbar,Lexaus bet on Axel.

Axel took his shot,and got a striped ball in. He walked over to another side of the table. 'I have this nagging feeling that I should go find Roxas..' Axel thought.

Axel took the shot,and missed. He walked over to Luxord. He stood there. 'It's strange..I have a fellng he's gong to be n trouble...' He contnued to think. He shook it off,and decided Roxas could take care of himself.

~Kitchen~

Saiix had decided to go in the kitchen,so he wouldn't be alone (considering they can't call for help..) He was sittng at the head of the table,Demyx on his left,Larxene on his right. Demyx was sitting next to Marly still,Larxene next to Xaldin.

Demyx had his arms and head on the table,but he was looking up. Marly was leaning back,drawing his hand across the flat side of his Sythe. Larxene and Xaldin were playing Hangman on her notepad. Saiix was still sharpening his Claymore.

Demyx picked his head up,and looked at Marluxia. Marly put his Sythe against the wall beside himself. He then looked at Demyx. 'What's up with him??' He wondered.

Demyx then put his Sitar across the table suddenly. 2 of the strings were snapped.

Marly wrote "I'll fix it.."

Demyx hugged him and he then made his Sitar dissappear. Marly grabbed his Sythe. He then started feeling the side of his blade. 'I need to sharpen this thing..' He thought.

~Back Hall~

Roxas reached the back hall,where there were 3 sets of stairs. The one on the left went upstairs. The center one went to The Throne Room. The one on the right went downstairs.

Roxas started walking up the stairs on the left. He made it to the unused upstairs level. It was unused because they have had very weird problems with it including: 1000s of Mice Heartless, Invisible Heartless,Heartless Ants,and many other heartless problems. There are SOME rooms they use OCCASIONALLY,but that is it.

Roxas walked down the hall. There were spider webs all over the ceiling,and a Heartless mouse scurried past Roxas's foot,soundlessly. Roxas continued down the hall,untill he reached another set of stairs.

He continued up that set of stairs,which turned into a spiral staircase...a really long spiral staircase,with doors along the way.

~Attic~

Roxas reached the top of the stairs. He looked up and saw a pull down ladder leading up to the attic. He reached up,and pulled down the ladder,then climbed up. The attic had 4 huge rooms. Roxas looked around.

'Wow,it's been a couple months snce I was here..' He thought.

In this first room,there was an old sofa,a dart board that was missing 3 darts,a coffe table next to the couch,and a Struggle poster. Everything was dusty.

Roxas walked up to the poster. 'I remember that Struggle contest..Heh..I won.' He thought proudly.

He walked into the next room,and saw only a table with a book on it. He walked over to the book,and picked it up. It was covered in dust,so he wiped a little off to reveal the title, The Book Of Heartless. He wiped off the dust ove the author's name,to see,Xehanort.

'Xehanort??' Roxas thought. 'So,Xemnas wrote a BOOK on the Heartless???'

Roxas opened it,and tried to skim through it quickly. He was looking for The Sound-Shutter. He found it after a few minutes.

'Ah,The Sound-Shutter..' Roxas thought. He started to read it.

The book said

Day 1 of "The Sound-Shutter Studies"
    "The Sound-Shutter is a very rare and deadly heartless. Only able to be killed in the day,it lurks in the night,chasing after it's Summoner. It steals their heart only when they sleep. And vise versa,t can only be killed in it's slumber. I think there is only a few books acapable of creating this heartless,but I am unsure. This heartless tends to sleep in the day, so findng it's nest is one of the top priorieties in defeating ths deadly creature...

Day 2 of "The Sound-Shutter Studies"
    There is only one weapon that is capable of actually killing it,and that would be the sounds of a Sitar. Someone must play a Sitar in the presence of the slumbering beast in order to kill it. Another thing I have learned is that when a Sound-Shutter has killeed it's Summoner,it will go after anyone with tight bonds to that person. Usually it will go after a lover or sybling of the Summoner,but they are also unpredictable,and may even go after others first before the Summoner. I still am trying to figure out how to bring the sound back..I fear Ienzo may lose it if he can't practice trying to cast spells...though, he still can't,anyways..

Day 3 of "The Sound-Shutter Studies"
    I have found the answer,the way to bring back the sound-

Suddenly Roxas was thrown at the wall,and landed on the floor. He got on all 4s and looked up.

He saw the Sound-Shutter. It was 2 times the size of a Mastiff! It had the face of a dragon,and the body of a snake,the tail has a huge spike on the tip,it had gleaming yellow eyes,and was completley black,otherwise.

Roxas stood up,and made his Oathkeeper and Oblivion keyblades appear in his hands. He spun the Oblivion,and lipped "I won't let you take me down!! I can beat you!!!"

Roxas charged foward,and the Heartless swung it's long tail at Roxas,who slashed it with the Oathkeeper. The Heartless pulled back it's tail for a minute,then roared so loud,that Roxas froze and covered his ears. The Heartless then proceeded to Stab Roxas in the shoulder with it's tail!! Roxas slammed the Oblivion on it as hard as he could,but The Sound-Shutter continued to force it's spike deeper into Roxas's shoulder.

Roxas was screaming at this point,but noone could hear him..

The Sound-Shutter pulled it's tail back,then slithered tword Roxas. It brought it' head next to Roxas's,and whispered "You will go to sleep..then your heart is MINE..."

It brought it's head back,and opened it's jaws. It then went to bite Roxas's shoulder,on the prieviously inflicted wound-

CLIFFHANGER!!! Sorry,I had to do it,though. So,will Roxas live? And will they bring back the sound?? We shall see!

So,what do you guys think about the story so far? If you have any ideas/questions/or comments,please post it! Thanks!!

6. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

*hisses*

Fiiiiiniiiiissssssshhhhhhh iiiiiiiit-tuuuuuuhhhhh...... >.>

P.S...

"Saiix was sitting on the floor in the Living Room,his back against a wall, starring out the window."

TYPO! XDDD

*gets smacked with a brick*

7. Nanaki Broken in six places

Saiix was looking out the window ON A DIFFERENT WALL,okay? So no,no typo.

8. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

*opens dictionary*

Starring -

Definition:

1. transitive verb have somebody as leading performer: to have somebody as the leading performer or as one of the leading performers

2. intransitive verb be leading performer: to be the leading performer or one of the leading performers in something such as a movie or play

Nope... That there is a typo. I think the word you're looking for is "staring." ^-^

9. Nanaki Broken in six places

Oh..opps..hehe....I'll fix that. I didn't see that,and missed understood what you said..sorry. I'm a lamer..ehehehe

10. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

No, you're not. XD Typos happen all the time. ^-^

I always couldn't seem to be able to type "her" right... For some reason I kept changing it to "here"... ._.

ARGH! Why am I telling all of you this?! XD

*gets hit with a brick again*

11. Nanaki Broken in six places

*pats shoulder* Its okay. I keep having trouble with this keyboard I weild. Hehe. It just NEVER want's to type right. I want a new one. *shruggs* Anyways,I'm sorry about all the typos.

12. Nanaki Broken in six places

So,will Roxas live??!!! Let's see!

Soundless Organization
    Chapter 5
    ~Surviving The Night (Part 2)~

~Kitchen~

All 5 Nobodies were in the same seats. Marluxia was now sharpening his Sythe. Saiix was brushing his hair via a HAIR BRUSH! Demyx was silently laughing at Saiix (for combs + Saiix = Berserk Saiix). Larxene and Xaldin were reading the book Larxene had,they were looking for info on The Sound-Shutter.

Larxene was looking for a picture,and came across a drawing. It was well drawn. She looked under the picture,and found the name of the artist,Xehanort. She grabbed Xaldin's sleeve,and caught his attention. They both looked at it,and they silently yelled "XEMNAS!!!"

Saiix was brushing his bangs,when he noticed Demyx was laughing at him. He glared at him,and made his newly-sharpened Claymore appear in his hand. He whacked the back of Demyx's head,knocking him out. 'Stupid Water Boy...' He thought.

Marly watched Saiix hit Demyx,and he got MAD. He placed the whetstone down on the table. He flipped the Sythe,so the blade lightly caressed Saiix's neck.

Saiix and Marluxia stared eachother down...

~Attic~

Roxas held up The OathKeeper at the last minute,catching The Sound-Shutter's jaws with it. The Soud-Shutter shook his head loose of the Keyblade,and growled. The Heartless then held up it's tail,and encassed it in darkness. "You will not escape me. I will have your heart." It whispered.

"I don't HAVE a heart!!" Roxas lipped.

"Heh,Your heart,ALL of your hearts...You really shouldn't listen to that evil Yen Sid..." The Heartless whispered. It laughed. "Your all fools. You DO have hearts!! THEY JUST DON'T BEAT!!!" It whispered loudly,and lunged itself at Roxas.

Roxas's eyes widend. He then held up his Keyblades in an X shaped block. The Heartless snagged both Keyblades in it's jaws. Roxas and the Heartless pushed with all their strengths.

The Heartless suddenly reared it's head,and pulled Roxas's Keyblades out of his grasp. It then chucked both into the wall on the left.

The Sound-Shutter brought it's head right infront of Roxas's. "Heartless don't care if the heart beats or not. A non-beating heart is still full of emotions. You just have to FEEL it. You...you can feel. Along with your friends. But..not like humans..." It whispered quietly.

"What?? That makes no sence..." Roxas lipped.

"You can FEEL when your heart BEATS!! But,I'd NEVER tell YOU how to make it beat.." It laughed in his face,taunting him...

Roxas got so mad. 'It's telling the truth! I can tell!! So..we DO have hearts..? Make them BEAT..?? But..how???' Roxas thought.

Roxas did something really stupid out of angry confusion. He kicked The Sound-Shutter in the chest. It was blown back,and looked up at Roxas. It growled angrilly and glared.

It roared loudly,louder then last time. Roxas leaned against the wall behind himself and covered his ears. The Heartless bit his shoulder,over the wound already inflicted. Roxas screamed,but couldn't make any sound.

'It's over!!! I'm going to di-'

Suddenly a red Chakram impaled itself in the Heartless's side! The Heartless pulled back,and looked over at it's new attacker. It hissed as it's eyes landed on Axel.

Axel quickly glanced at Roxas. 'He's been beaten on by this thing...' He thought,worried.

Axel recalled his Disk,and was now weilding both. He threw a disk at The Heartless,and it rose it's tail,the spike deflecting it.

'Crap! I have to do SOMETHING...' Roxas thought. He looked at his Keyblades,and recalled them both. He then threw one at The Sound-Shutter.

It impaled itself into The Heartless's side. It snapped it's head at Roxas,and growled. It opened it's jaws,and darkness was shot at Roxas. He was blown back against the wall,and the darkness faded.

He looked around,and saw only darkness. He slide down the wall onto the floor. "AXEL!!!" He silently called.

Axel watched in horror as his friend was blinded. He fired up a disk,and threw it as fast as he could. The Chackram went so fast,it couldn't even impale itself. It smacked off the top of the Heartless's head,and fell behind it.

The Heartless was about to use the same attack on Axel-

Luxord ran into the room,holding up his cards. Xigbar ran in,and held up his guns. Lexaus ran in,Tomahawks out. The Heartless looked nervous,and slithered right past the 3 Nobodies that had just arrived. It slithered down the stairs...

The 3 were about to run down after it,when they saw Roxas. Axel was already by his side. Xigbar,Luxord,and Lexaus ran over as well. Axel waved his hand infront of Roxas's face,and got no reaction.

Axel then grabbed his undamaged shoulder,and lightly shook it. Roxas pulled away,sacred. 'I'm going to be killed!!! AXEL!!!' He thought.

Axel figured he couldn't see anything. He then picked Roxas up by his good shoulder. Roxas backed up,and tripped over Xehanort's Heartless Book,causing him to stop in his tracks.

Axel walked up to Roxas. He pulled him into a hug. 'Roxas..it's me...' He thought.

Roxas struggled untill he relized it was Axel. He then hugged back,shaking with fear. 'What's happened to me..?' Roxas wondered.

Axel lead Roxas out of the attic and down the stairs slowly. Lexaus and Xigbar left. And Luxord,however,saw the book. He walked over,and picked it up. He read that it was by Xehanort,and his eyes widened. He ran to catch up with the others...

~Library~

Xemnas,Zexion,and Vexen were sitting at the same table still. Zexion was reading in his Book. Vexen and Xemnas were writing possible theroies on The Sound-Shutters.

Zexion came across a folded page stuffed in his book. He grabbed it and opened it,know that was NOT there before. It had a picture of The Bond Of Flame on it,and these words: The World That Never Was Is Where I Belong...

Zexion stared at it,unsure of what to think. 'I'll hold onto it for now...' He thought. He neatly placed it back in his book on the same page he found it. He looked at the pages it was between,and noticed one spell in particular.

The spell was called "The Untwine Fate Spell". This spell was ment to create other realities,but Zexion had no idea how to use it,and last time didn't exactly go too well...

~FlashBack~

Zexion was sitting in his room. He was flipping through his Book. He also happened to be HYPER!!! He came across The Untwine Fate Spell. He was VERY curious about it.

He read it. "Okay,lets see how this works..." He said aloud. "Untwine my destiny now,In this hour,in this time. Let this fate of mine twist, Oh,like this spell will work!" He said. Whe he was hyper,he had NO patients AT ALL...

Then,a red light flowed out around the castle. It faded,to reveal the castle..LITTERALLY TWISTED!!! The castle looked like a twizzler! It was TALL, and very narrow...

Zexion heard everyone start yelling his name. "Uh..Oh..?" He said slowly.

~End FlashBack~

He scratched the back of his head nervously at that memory. He was kicked out of the Organization for a week because of it...

He looked down at the page again. 'That spell is pure EVIL...' He thought.

~Kitchen~

Saiix had Marly pinned to the ground. Saiix's Claymore at Marly's throat,Marly's Sythe was at Saiix's throat. They had been fighting for a while. Larxene and Demyx cheered Marly on. Xaldin cheered Saiix on.

Marly and Saiix hadn't moved for 5 minutes straight. The Sound-Shutter was hiding around the corner,in the hall,waiting for the perfect chance to attack...

Alright,I plan to finish it in the next Chapter!!! And,there's going to be another story based on the picture and the words of The Sound-Shutter when this one ends. I'll tell you the name of that story in the next chapter!

Anyways,what do you think of the story so far? If you have any ideas/questions/or comments,post it! Thanks!!

13. Nanaki Broken in six places

It will end!!! YAYS!!!! I finished it! Now,let's get to it!

Soundless Organization
    Chapter 6
    ~Returning The Sound~

~Roxas's Room~

Roxas was lying on his bed. Luxord,Lexaus,Xigbar,and Axel stood by his side. Roxas was unconsious.

Then,a rush of wind filled the room. They turned to face the girl from before. "Roxas looks like he's hurt..the darkness has him..in it's grasp..." She said quietly. He slowly walked over to Roxas.

Axel stepped closer to Roxas on impulse. She looked up at him,with distant eyes,and continued towards Roxas.

She walked beside him,and gently place her hand on his forehead. Her hand shone with a white light,and that light swirled around Roxas. The light sinked into him,and the darkness was pushed out,and faded.

"He will awaken soon....but I fear some may not be so lucky.." She slowly turned to the 4. "Unless..you get there fast enough..." She finished. The wind kicked up,and she faded.

The 4 of them looked at eachother. Axel gestured for them to go. Luxord,Lexaus,and Xigbar ran off,as Axel sat on the bed next to Roxas...

~Kitchen~

Marly was being held back by Demyx,and Saiix was being held back by Xaldin. Larxene was holding their weapons.

Larxene had her back to the doorway into the hall. The Sound-Shutter suddenly stabbed her in the back with it's tail spike!!! She slumped to the ground,silently crying out in pain. She looked up and shot her Kunais at it.

The Sound-Shutter pulled it's spike out,and hissed at Larxene as it was hit by a few shots. The others heard the hiss,and looked over at Larxene.

Xaldin was the first to run over and call forth his 6 Double Lances. Larxene stood up. 'I won't take that lying down!!' She thought. Everyone else pulled out their weapons.

The Sound-Shutter slithered back a little,then started to slither down the hall,and stopped as it spotted Xemnas,Zexion,and Vexen marching down the hall,weapons predrawn.

The Sound-Shutter slithered back,and a rain of Laser Bullets shot down at and around the Heartless. It looked up to see Xigbar standing there,weapons pointed at it.

It swerved sharply,to see the last exit blocked by Luxord and Lexaus,Cards and Tomahawks drawn.

They all closed in on this Heartless,grinning evily...

Then,The Sound-Shutter spit darkness out all around. The Nobodies either shot from long range,or charged.

Xigbar bombarded shots down from the ceilling. Larxene shot from the doorway to the kitchen. Luxord threw Cards and Die as he saw fit. Vexen was rising ice pillars as fast as he could under the Heartless. Xaldin charged foward,whipping around 4 floating lances,and attacking with one in each hand. Lexause charged foward and slashed the Heartless as fast as he could. Saiix went Berserk and charged,hammering away with his Claymore. Marly charged and slashed away with his Sythe. Demyx charged and hammered away with his Sitar. Xemnas charged and slashed away with his Laser Bladers. Zexion though,stood back..

The Heartless was swishing it's tail around,and snapping with it's large jaws. It caught Saiix's Weapon in it's jaws,and pulled. Saiix pulled on his weapon. Xemnas teleported above The Heartless,and fell straight down,head first. He slashed downwards on it's face,causing it to pull back in frustraition.

It slammed it's tail down on Demyx,locking him down on the ground. Marly hopped over,and slashed the Heartless's tail with his Sythe,The Heartless quickly countered by bitting Marly's shoulder.

"COM'ON!! KICK TO THE BEAT!!!" He yelled soundlessly,he then used the water to shoot himself up in the air. From here,he looked down at Luxord who threw a die to Demyx,who caught it with ease. He then threw it at the Heartless's eye,who was shocked and looked up,in time to see Demyx's Sitar spikes-

~Roxas's Room~

Roxas stirred,and Axel grabbed his hand. He stared silently as Roxas opened his eyes. He sat up,and looked up at Axel. "Axel..?" He quietly squeaked out.

Axel's eyes widened. "ROXAS!! YOU JUST SPO-WHAAATT??!!!" He said,silently.

Roxas starred. "I..can talk. But..you still can't?? Why?" Roxas asked quietly.

Axel thought for a minute. 'Wait!! The girl! She healed him,AND got his voice back!! Weird..' He thought.

A LOUD pained roar ripped through the room. Axel and Roxas stood up. "What the heck??!!! That was The Sound-Shutter!!!" Roxas yelled. "Com'on Axel!" He yelled.

Axel nodded to Roxas,and the 2 ran out of the room.

~Hall~

The Sound-Shutter was going Berserk. It thrashed about wildly,slamming to's tail into Demyx and Xaldin. It swished it's tail back,throwing Saiix across the room. Larxene and Luxord were already unconsious...

Lexaus charged foward,and slashed The Sound-Shutter's chest. The Heartless snagged him by the shoulder,and shook him like a dog with a bone. Xemnas once again slammed his blades on the Heartless's face,causing it to release him. Lexaus was thrown into a wall,though...

The Heartless then noticed Zexion,who at this point had 3 defences,all of which were useless for attacking...

The Sound-Shutter rose it's tail,and tried to strike Zexion with it,but he teleported aside. From here,the Heartless thrust it's tail left,straight into Zexion's shoulder.

Xigbar teleported just above the Heartless,and shot down a barrage of Laser Bullets. The bullets pounded on The Heartless,untill it pulled back it's spike. The Sound-Shutter looked up at Xigbar. It snarled.

Two fired up Chakrams slashed the Heartless across the chest! It looked over to it's left to be slashed by Roxas's Bond Of Flame! He landed right infront of it,and Xemnas jumped down from NOWHERE,to deliver a STRONG blow straight down on it's head!!!

The Heartless dropped to the floor,unconsious. Xemnas walked up to it,and stabbed it in the back. The heartless faded away!

Roxas,Axel,Xigbar,Zexion,Marluxia,and Vexen walked over to Xemnas.

"So,can we-WHAAT??!!!" Axel yelled silently.

"We aren't able to speak yet,huh?" Vexen lipped.

"Only me..." Roxas said suddenly.

All of them but Axel looked at him in alarm. Axel walked over to Zexion,snagged a marker from his hand,and pulled on the marker board,chocking Zexion. He wrote "The girl!!! She healed him and now he can talk!!"

Zexion pulled the board out of his grasp. "STUPID!!" He lipped,and kick Axel in the shin. He then snagged his marker quickly,and stuffed it in his pocket.

There was a rush of wind,and the girl appeared again. She stood next to them. "I'm glad you finally destroyed that Heartless. I knew you would..." She said quietly.

She walked to each Organization member (starting with the unconsious ones),and touched their foreheads,consentraiting. She reached Xemnas last,and she healed him too.

"Now,for The entire World That Never Was..." She said. She closed her eyes,and wite magic swirled,until the ENTIRE world was encased by it. It faded away,and she looked back at the Organization members. She smiled. "I'll see you all..another time..." She said. Then,the wind picked up,and she faded...

They all looked at eachother.

"NOW can I-YYEEEESSSS!!!!!!!!!" Axel yelled.

"We ALL can! yeah!!" Vexen said.

The other members slowly stood.

"Wha..what's goin-OH MY GAWD!!!!! I CAN TALK!!!!!!" Demyx yelled. "MY SITAR!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!" He yelled.

Everyone stared at him silently,as he started to strum on his beloved Sitar. He picked 3 strings,and the 4th snapped...

"NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He yelled.

Everyone stared silently....

Roxas started to laugh. Axel did too. Soon,the entire Organization was full on laughing at Demyx,who was sitting on the ground,crying.

Marly walked over. "I'll fix your Sitar now." He said.

Demyx looked up,and stood. "NO! My Sitar..." He said like a 4 year old. He clutched it tightly,and walked away...

Everyone started to laugh again...

So,what did you think of the story? I REALLY hoped you liked it!!! I also named the next story that will continue off of this. It's called "Legacy Of The Bond Of Flame".

Anyways,if you have any ideas/questions/or comments for either,please post it! Thanks!!!!!!

14. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

=3

*flashes you a thumbs up*

Great goin' lassy! XD

15. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

I loved it!!!! (I went back and read the other chapters) Awesome! Keep on writing! :D

16. Nanaki Broken in six places

Thanks! I'm going to start the next one continuing off of this after I finish off Roxas's Insanity. I wasn't sure how to end it,so I picked on Demyx! lol. Poor Demyx...Tehe..