Passion of the Christ

Discussion in 'Movies & Media' started by Rainbow~Monkey, Jan 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rainbow~Monkey Gummi Ship Junkie

Has anyone seen that movie?

2. LilRice King's Apprentice

Hanging out at the Keyblade Graveyard O.o
    my parents own the movie but i haven't seen it yet sadly O_O

they don't want me watching it which kinda has me lost.. haha but i heard that it was good =]

3. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

I"ve only seen acouple of scenes, but not the entire movie. I will tell you it is not in english and is spoke in the original language Christ did.

4. John Clay Rice Hollow Bastion Committee

It was good. I could'nt believe he did all that for us.

5. ~Namine_Hearts~ Gummi Ship Junkie

ooooh yeah i remember that. nope. when it came out it would be too much for me

6. Rainbow~Monkey Gummi Ship Junkie

when it came out i saw it with my parents and when Jesus was getting whipped i started crying.......and that was a good movie and wasnt there subtitles though so we can know whats happening?

7. Hayabusa Venomous

I've seen it in the original language. I thought it was good, but...damn, did Jesus take a beating 0.0

8. P E A N U T ~*~Never Surrender~*~

*Shakes head sadly* I've never actually seen it. I want to, but I'm also a little frightened to see what torture Jesus went through...all for us. But at the same time, I do want to see the movie so maybe I can comprehend the sacrifice more.

9. Rainbow~Monkey Gummi Ship Junkie

after i saw that movie i definitely understood it more and yeah. you should see it and youll be more aware of why we are here today. i dont usually use big words, lol.

10. P E A N U T ~*~Never Surrender~*~

I remember my mom and brother watched it at my church, but I was sick so I didn't go. Dx

And I'm sick right now. Is that weird or what? 0_0

11. Sonic the Hedgehog The Blue dude is back!!

I've heard of it,but I'm not into movies with a fake Jesus and so on.Yes,I'm christian.

12. Rainbow~Monkey Gummi Ship Junkie

i got freaked out when the devil person screamed at the end when Jesus came back alive

13. Senbonzakura Kageoshi Kingdom Keeper

yeah ive seen it and in my opinion i think its one of the most saddest movies ever spawned. jesus indured so much pain for use so that we are born sin free.

14. Cyanide King's Apprentice

Never seen it. I'm not religious, but I don't think that'll stop me from enjoying it if it's good.

15. MadDoctorMaddie I'm a doctor, not a custom title!

O.o It's K18 here, meaning that no-one under 18 is supposed to see it. Haven't seen it, and part of me wants to, but the part of me that makes my stomach churn when I watch ER thinks that the violence would be too much for me. Which is probably true...​

16. Darkcloud Word of advice: Let the wookie win. He's Chuck N

The movie raised a lot of controversy, especially among the Jews.

17. childofturin Why?

I have seen it, but I always have to look away from the torture scenes, because I just can't stand senseless blood. I don't watch it for religion, but because it is beautifully done and acted. I also like the historical parts (Roman Empire, FTW). I can stand some blood, and medically-related gore, but not when it's just senseless.

18. Tana_Panda Traverse Town Homebody

I saw the movie when it was in theaters and i personally though it was terrible and a waste of money. I have never walked out on a movie before i saw this one :(

19. Rainbow~Monkey Gummi Ship Junkie

its rated R, but i saw it with my parents when i was like not even 10 yet...my parents thought that i needed to see it...it helped me understand better....i remember crying in the bathroom after the film was over...

20. MadDoctorMaddie I'm a doctor, not a custom title!

That's terrible... You probably would've gotten a lot more out of it if you had seen it when you where older, with a different and more mature view of the world. And you probably wouldn't have been completely traumatized by the movie...​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.