Traditional Art My Own Sonic Character ^^

Discussion in 'Arts & Graphics' started by Kenni-Chan, Apr 13, 2009.

1. Kenni-Chan King's Apprentice

[​IMG]

I know the quality of this picture is sh*t, but my scanner don't work, so yeah XD Anyway my own sonic character ^^ She is a cat, but I couldn't be assed to draw her tail XD So... Pretend it's on the other side =]

Information:

Name - Luna the Cat (Because Luna means 'moon' in Italian, and I thought moon fit cats pretty well ^^)
    Age - 15
    Species - Feline
    Extra Info - As fast as Sonic, takes a personal interest in working with Sonic, is a tomboy, has most of Sonic's abilities some of her own, and is highly friendly.

Anyway... CnC. By the way, this is my first Sonic drawing... I've never done a Sonic character before XD

2. Krowley Moderator

If sonic and amy had a kid, thatd be it :D
    Good work!

3. Trizzle13 Twilight Town Denizen

EXACTLY! But I don't like how you made it look a lot like Amy and how you made her as fast as sonic. There could only be one speedster and that is my main man Sonic.

4. Kenni-Chan King's Apprentice

...Plot twist! XD

My boredom got the better of me, and I was thinking up like little ideas for Sonic fanfics, and I thought I'd like give Sonic some sort of rival XD Since that drawing, afterwards, I edited her.. A lot! And she's supposed to look like Amy... Because I was gonna do a little comic strip of her and Amy fighting... Over Sonic of course XD

5. RoxaSora2010 Nulla è reale. Tutto è lecito.

I don't see it well, but it seems cool. Reminds me of Amy and Sonic.

6. Kenni-Chan King's Apprentice

Merci =] And yeah, sorry about the quality of the photo, I jumped slightly when I took it. And I used Amy's pose because I could only draw it like that, but I've edited her... A lot XD

7. Bond of Flame I'm an alien

AS FAST AS SONIC?? Damn, thats pretty quick :D

Good work, It doesn't really matter if the quality is sh*t, we can still see it, so what the hell.

8. Kenni-Chan King's Apprentice

Thanks ^^ And yeah, I was bored so I decided to give a challenge to Mr Sonic... I thought it would be cool... An idea for a new game maybe... Hmmm XD

9. venster You never heard of me, but I pop in time to time

hm...Her right arm looks a bit odd. O-o

I personally am not fond of OCs who are even or even better than originals via abilites, but I guess it's your choice.

Not too bad of a drawing.

10. fantasy38 Merlin's Housekeeper

it nice but dose it have a name

11. Kenni-Chan King's Apprentice

Luna the Cat. I just couldn't be bothered to draw her tail XD

I know it bothers me as well, it's because I copied the positioning of Amy's art work. The way she stands, but 'cause her dress gets in the way half way through, I had to do that bit oddly XD But thank you ^^