Keyblade War Special: Raxtion and Nny

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Ansem59, May 4, 2009.

1. Ansem59 Chaser

Based off of Love's Keyblade War series...

~Background~

Long before the Keyblade War, Battles still took place... out of all battles this was a lost battle... lost within the chronicles of Heroes and Villians...

After Raxtion and Nny's scuffles... it was decided by them both to put an end to these battles... by having a battle to the death... to prove who was better... to prove who was right... and to prove themselves...

~Chapter One~

*Crossroads*(From KH2)

Music: The Sound of Silence

Raxtion and Nny stood looking at each other

"Y'know..." started Raxtion "If you really wanted to get to me... you could have asked."

Nny smiled

Raxtion got serious "You killed alot of innocent people! And you almost killed my friend, Josh!"

"Aw, He's still alive?" asked Nny "I guess I'll have to fix that once I'm done with you..."

"WHY YOU HEARTLESS-!!!" Started Raxtion as he teleported above Nny and kicked him in the head.

Nny smiled as his head hit the ground. Nny grabed the ground with his hand and pushed himself up. Nny did a front flip and landed on his feet. He summoned his Dark Sword.

Raxtion landed on the ground and summoned his Spirit Sword.

The two jumped into the air and their swords clashed.

"Is this your best? Becuase it's pathetic!" said Nny as he pushed Raxtion back into a boulder.

Nny landed on the ground and ran quickly to the boulder. He started cutting the boulder in all way's possible, thinking Raxtion would get caught in the flurry of cuts. Nny jumped back and created an energy ball within his hand an used it to blow away the boulder to oblivion.

Nny looked at the dust for a couple of seconds, then realized "You were waste of my energy" that Raxtion was gone... or so he thought!

Raxtion appeared behind Nny and punched him right in the face.

Nny backed up. He smiled.

"If you have a good joke, Nny... You should share it..." said Raxtion also smiling

Nny dashed at Raxtion and started swiping at him with the sword

Raxtion kept backing up, barely dodging the attacks. Raxtion wasn't completely fortunate, however... Raxtion got hit. A slice on his left arm. Raxtion screamed out.

Nny stoped to watch the baby cry. He smiled. "Aw, are you gonna call mommy now?"

Raxtion faced his open palm at Nny "Here... Have this!" an invisible wave of energy blasted Nny back

Nny did a back flip to land on his feet. When Nny finally hit the ground, the force of the energy wave kept pushing him back... he had to use his feet to slow himself... and it worked... after two yards of his feet grinding against the dirt.

Nny's smile had faded.

Music: Mute

Nny flew up into the sky in the sunlight so that Raxtion couldn't see what he was doing

Raxtion watched Nny fly up but was blinded by the bright sun when Nny flew into it's path of radient light.

Nny charged up his Sword with the shadow's he created upon the land. All the shadow's flew into his sword. He then slashed thin air in Raxtion's direction... and a energy wave from the sword came out.

Raxtion jumped back seeing this huge shadow coming at him. But he still couldn't see Nny.

Nny sent more of them.

Raxtion dodged all of them... but little did Raxtion know, this attack was merely a diversion.

Nny sent one final blast before speeding at Raxtion

Raxtion jumped back avoiding it.

Nny came in fast behind Raxtion, before he even knew it.

Nny fired a huge blast at Raxtion's back.

Raxtion screamed at this huge blast incinerated his shirt and burned his back.

Nny smiled again.

Raxtion hit the ground once... and then twice as he bounced off the ground...

Raxtion struggled to get up. He then thought Nny is much stronger than I thought... how did he even do that?

"What's the matter, Raxtion?" asked Nny "What happened to you beating me?"

Raxtion, dazed, got on his feet. "It's *cough* right here..." Raxtion dashed over to Nny at the same rate Nny got behind him. Raxtion gave him a swift upper cut.

Nny was suprised by Raxtion's speed No! I am a GOD!!! I cannot have the same speed as a mere mortal! Nny was sent flying into the air. Nny landed on his chest... He got up "C'mon!"

Music: The Game

Nny darted at Raxtion

Raxtion darted at Nny

They both punched each other.

They both stoped themselves from getting to far from one another.

Raxtion got out his Spirit sword

Nny got out his Dark sword

They both started clashing.

They locked blades

Raxtion pushed Nny back

Nny quickly got his foothold

Raxtion fired a blast at Nny

Nny fired a blast at Raxtion

Their blasts locked into one another

They both put all their power into it...

Nny blasted Raxtion's blast back at him

Raxtion was hit with both blasts.

Raxtion flew back, far from Nny

Nny teleported

Raxtion got up and knew what Nny had just done

Raxtion teleported as well

Even though there was no lightning... Thunder was heard everywhere... It was their blades clashing against one another... as they were in telespace...

Nny flew out from nowhere and came crashing into a rock. Nny said nothing he quickly got up and teleported again.

Thunder...

Thunder...

Boom!

Clash!

Thunder...

Nny and Raxtion both appeared on the ground with their blades locked.

Raxtion screamed as he unleashed his power against Nny.

Nny was throw into a rock with a strange symbol on it.

Nny hit the symbol directly and the rock crumbled.

Nny jumped back at Raxtion.

Once agian, they started clashing blades.

A light came from the recently broken rock.

A booming voice stoped Raxtion and Nny from continuing their fight

The voice yelled "FINALLY!!!!!!!!"

A man rose from the broken rock "I AM FREE TO CONTINUE MY REIGN OF ABSOLUTE ON THE UNIVERSE!!!! EVERYONE WILL CALL ME MASTER!!! AND I SHALL RULE ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Raxtion sighed "Give me a break..."

Nny frowned "Who's this loser?"

(Who is the new comer? and what does he want from the universe? And can Nny and Raxtion team up to stop him? Find out in the next Chapter! Depending if I feel like writing it...)

2. Love Kingdom Keeper

In a world where the sunset casts slender shadows
    This is pretty good Ansem :D

Pretty good for the first chapter, I tried many attempts to mine into story form xD

3. Mixt The dude that does the thing

So are you planning on ever continuing this?

4. Ansem59 Chaser

~Chapter 2~

Raxtion and Nny looked at the man who had just appeared

"Hey, freak show!" yelled Nny at the man "Shut up, we're trying to have a battle here!"

The man slowly turned towards them "How rude, in my time people were at least polite." The man said "Why don't you make me?"

Raxtion looked at the man like he was crazy. This old geezer was challenging Nny? Raxtion felt bad for this old man... he was about to get mauled.

Nny smiled "Okay, I will!!!" Nny darted at the old man at extreme speeds with his sword ready to be plunged into the mans heart. Nny thrust his sword forward. The old man steped to the side and dodged it.

"What the-?" said Nny

Music: Free Fallin'

A huge hammer appeared in the man's hand and he hit Nny in the stomach, throwing him into the air.

Nny screamed as he was thrown into the sky

Raxtion looked in amazement. He also darted at the man.

The old man pointed his finger at Raxtion and Raxtion stoped at his position. Raxtion couldn't move. The man moved his finger up a little. And Raxtion flew up above the ground a little. The man then quickly pointed his finger to the ground and Raxtion went flying into it.

Raxtion was stunned How did he do that?

Raxtion started to get up, but then Nny landed right on top of him. knocking them both down...

"Foolish children, I am antimaticus..." siad the old man "And I rule all as I once did."

Nny and Raxtion got up.

Antimaticus laughed "You wanted a fight didn't you... well, here you go."

Music: Flip City

Antimaticus pointed at Nny and Nny screamed, slouching over, holding his head.

Nny stoped holding his head, stood up strait, and stoped screaming.

Nny turned to Raxtion and yelled "DIE RAXTION!!!!!!"

"Have fun..." said Antimaticus as he walked away from them heading toward the middle of the desert. "Now, they will have to kill one or the other... but it doesn't matter who wins... becuase I'll just kill them."

Nny started swiping at Raxtion with his sword.

Raxtion blocked the attacks with his sword. "Nny! Get control of yourself! He's getting away!"

"Shut up! SHUT UP!!! NOW, DIE!!!!!!!" yelled Nny as he went in to make a stab

Raxtion grabed his blade, pulled him in, and hit him in the back of the head.

Nny fell down... shook his head... and then got back up. "Urgh... he's powerful... I'll give the old timer that."

"Nny, we have to team up to beat him." said Raxtion

"Never!" yelled Nny "I'd rather die..."

"And you will die... if we don't team up!" yelled Raxtion

suddenly darkness filled the air and a storm started to manifest itself above Antimaticus

"Fine..." said Nny

"Good." said Raxtion

Music: Savin' the day

Raxtion and Nny disappeared

Nny appeared in front of Antimaticus "Hey, wrinkles... over here!"

Antimaticus laughed "Killed the other one I see..."

Nny's dark blade appeared and he charged at Antimaticus

Antimaticus smirked "They never learn..." His hammer appeared in his hand.

Raxtion appeared and kicked Antimaticus in the back, knocking him towards Nny.

Nny screamed as he gathered all his energy. He sliced Antimaticus...

Antimaticus landed on his feet "Ha, You can't kill me, I am Antimaticus! Lord of this galaxy! Ruler of-" and then droped his hammer. Suddenly his top half seperated from his bottom half...

"Just shut up and die!" yelled Nny

Antimaticus screamed "COME AND SEEK REVENGE MY CREATURE OF DARKNESS!!!!! KILL THEM! KILL THEM!!!!!" Antimaticus breathed his last breathe...

"That wasn't so hard..." said Nny

Music: Seven Years

Suddenly a the dark clouds above them condensed into one small cloud... electricity was sparking all around it. The small cloud descended to the ground before it burst open and showed the creature that was inside it.

"What the hell is this?" asked Nny

"I don't know, Nny but don't attack-" before Raxtion could finish, Nny darted at the creature to attack.

Nny went right through it... after all, it was just a cloud.

The creature sent bolts of electricity through Nny. Raxtion appeared between the bolts and Nny and held the electricity back with his Spirit Sword.

Nny jumped up and sent a blast at the creature.

The blast actually hit the creature and knocked it back.

"Hey, the blast actually hurt it!" said Raxtion

The creature suddenly broke off pieces of itself. The little clouds became tiny little creatures.

"Hey, Nny, look at the little clouds!" said Raxtion mocking them

Nny back away from them.

They all started going towards Raxtion

"Your gonna get it now..." said Nny

The started shocking Raxtion with tons of volts. Raxtion screamed a blood curling scream.

The little creature's stoped to recharge.

Nny teleported in front of Raxtion "Raxtion, teleport away..."

"Okay..." said Raxtion tired. Raxtion teleported a mile away.

Nny started building up energy.

the little creature's started electricuting him, but it only fueled him.

Nny let out a scream... and a massive explosion came with it!

The little creature's were blow away... but the main one was still alive.

Nny took deep breathes...

Raxtion appeared next to Nny "Nny, I have an Idea. Are you ready to give it all you got?"

Nny laughed "Of course I am" Nny smiled.

Music: Revelation

"Aim for the ground!" Yelled Raxtion

Nny fired a blast at the ground near the cloud creature, knocking it in the air.

Then Raxtion teleported behind it and fired a continuous blast at the cloud creature shooting it into the sky.

Suddenly, the creature regained itself and was pushing the blast back

Raxtion was impressed and scared at the same time.

The creature was getting closer to Raxtion.

"What's the plan?" asked Nny casually

Raxtion struggled to answer "Push it... into... sun..."

"Right..." said Nny.

Nny fired a continuous blast into Raxtion's creating a combined energy blast

The creature refused to give up and was holding the blast back.

"Full power!" yelled Raxtion

Raxtion and Nny gave it all there power and sent the creature flying into the sun... the heat from the burning sun and the blast sent the cloud creature into oblivion... and a massive explosion assured Raxtion and Nny of that...

Everything went dark...

Nny stood with his back turned to Raxtion

Raxtion was catching his breathe.

"Listen, Nny, why do you do bad things? If you were a good guy we could make a pretty good team." said Raxtion

"No, I don't associate myself with ugly people..." said Nny plainly "But, since I'm feeling joyous, I'll let you live this time..."

"Gee, thanks, Nny..." Raxtion said sarcastically.

Nny started to fly off "But, we do make a great team..." Nny said to himself.

Music: Phoenix

The End.

Credits:
    Raxtion: Created and played by Ansem59
    Nny: Created by Nny, played by Ansem59
    Antimaticus: Created and played by Ansem59
    Josh: Created by riku1186 (Mentioned in the first chapter)