KH-Vids User Awards 2010: The Rules

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by Misty, Jul 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Misty gimme kiss

Nominating Rules:
    1. You may only nominate two members per category.
    2. You must send the correct nominations to the correct people. If you do not we exercise the right to completely disregard your Nominations. For more information regarding nominations, please visit the Nominations thread.
    3. Only send one PM to the staff member, even if you are sending them two sections. For example, even though you are sending DPWolf Thread Nominations and Best/Worst Member Nominations, just put it all in one message.
    4. Please directly copy and paste the categories. You do not have to nominate for each category, however still include them in your PM. Simply leave it blank or put an 'N/A' in the blank space. For example, if I choose not to nominate anything for the Thread Nominations category, I will still include it in my PM, simply for organization's sake.
    5. Please try to use a member's current username. Do not nominate using nicknames, real names, former usernames, etc. We will not hunt down who you are referring to.
    6. You may not nominate yourself for categories.
    7. While we allow and encourage campaigning for winning categories, there are certain rules you must follow. You may not create threads or make posts promoting yourself or your friends for certain categories. You may only campaign through your signature/avatar/profile. You may not post on other people's profiles to campaign. If you are found bullying members into nominating or voting for you, you will be banned for two days, you will be taken out of any category you were nominated for, and every one of your votes will be disregarded.
    8. Please do not nominate inactive members. I don't care how well they fit the category: give this year's active member's a chance to win! There are, of course, exceptions to this rule, specifically for the 'Most Missed Member' category.

Voting Rules:
    1. Polls will be public, therefore we can check if someone is creating alt accounts to boost the votes for a particular member. If you are caught displaying such behavior you will be banned for two days, you will be taken out of any category you were nominated for, and every one of your votes will be disregarded.
    2. It is not required that you post in the thread of the poll, however it is encouraged.
    3. You may not vote for yourself.

ALL QUESTIONS SHOULD BE DIRECTED TOWARDS MISTY. IF SHE DOES NOT REACH YOU IN TIME OR YOU FEEL MORE COMFORTABLE DIRECTING YOUR QUESTIONS TO ANOTHER STAFF MEMBER, PLEASE ONLY ASK THE PARTICIPATING STAFF MEMBERS.

Most of all, have fun!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.