Digital Art Something different 8D

Discussion in 'Arts & Graphics' started by demonchick25, Aug 4, 2009.

1. demonchick25 Hollow Bastion Committee

I made a set of 5 sigs. The style is different than what I'm used to, and the sizes are a bit bigger. I started with just one, then decided to make the set :/

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

CnC please D:

2. SplitOverload Chaser

Actually, I am enjoying this style. It's a nice idea and composition, but you need to work on the whole effects and such. Text needs work, the whole black and white to color is doing you good, I like that . The grain effect on the b/w should be removed =\

3. Cleopatra King's Apprentice

I really like the concept. They're all great, I just have one issue. The way you colour-sprayed the eyes. I'd be a little more careful nextime, it just looks sloppy on Iceland in all of them except the last one, Finland in the first one and the first Norway one. Other than that, you've done an awesome job :'D

Oh, & by the way, I really like the choice of countries :3

4. Ravenyuki Traverse Town Homebody

The eyes would've been better if they were left black and white...but they're still very cute chibis! ^.^ I love how you wrote a different country in each box....^.^

5. Kites Chaser

They're nice, there's just a few things that could be improved. Try making the text more visible or at least adjust it's placement because right now, it's a tad hard to see in some areas. Remove the graininess from these because it makes the images look like they were scanned from a manga which lowers quality. The spray paint-like effect is a good idea, but it looks a little sloppy right now because it either makes things too bright, or covers the top half of their face. Other than that, good job. :3

6. Mielé Banned

Sorry, not liking this much.
    I like the 2nd column, but that's about it, and there's not much to that that I like either just that it's not grainy and has been coloured alright (unless that was already the stock, so). Reduce the graininess of the other pics and that should look a bit better.
    Also, the places where you put lighting just, do not go in some places, sorry. Try to think about where you place them maybe, that might improve something and the writing ... just ... I'm not going to comment on that. I hate that font, so I'd be biased if I did. :/

7. In explicit Angst Gummi Ship Junkie

I like this. It could use something else too, but it's pretty cool. Hetalia rocks ^^