KH-Vids User Awards 2009 - The Winners! [cyc1+2]

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by Misty, Aug 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Misty gimme kiss

The first thing I'd like to do is thank all of you for your immense support through this whole process. It was long and grizzly (at least for me), and there were a few delays (most of them were my fault) but here we are with nominations and voting completely finished. I obviously could not have done it without you all, as then it would simply be me and the people I haranged into picking winners.

Without further adieu, I'd like to present the winners of the KH-Vids User Awards 2009!:
    Cycle 1 Winners
    Biggest Repwhore
    The art of being a repwhore is not simply achieved by repping everyone in plain sight. It is a strategy in which one must, coax, persuade, and manipulate their way into more rep than they can possibly manage. Terrifyingly enough, according to your votes three people deserve to equal share the title of 'biggest repwhore'. Our winners are Dalk Link, Catch the Rain, and Haseo! Congratulations, whores!
    Best Avatar
    An avatar is more than a small image used to make your posts look prettier. It is a piece of artwork, and according to your votes KHV, Misty's avatars cannot be matched! A very special mention goes to our runner-up, Spaze.
    Funniest Roleplayer
    The roleplaying categories were newly added to the awards this year, and though many did not receive the support we would have liked, this category was one of the most popular! The overall consenus deemed Fayt-Harkwind as KH-Vids' funniest roleplayer. Special mention goes to our runner-up, Pika_Power.
    Biggest Postwhore
    What is a postwhore, exactly? Someone who spams copy+paste messages in the Introduction section? Someone who has the need to make theirselves seen on every thread in every section (as long as posts count!)? A postwhore is all of those things, and so many, many more. KH-Vids has spoken and has unanimously voted Renegade as the site's biggest postwhore! A trollop-in' mention to Toshi, our runner-up.
    Best Profile Customization
    With the newly added capability to edit their profile's appearance came a new category asking KH-Vids who does it best? Would KHV favor simplicity over showyness, darkness over lightness, and most of all, red over blue? Being the lot you are, KH-Vids instead showed us all its insane love for fruit. Cherry takes home (or rather, to her profile) the prize for best profile customization for her cherry themed profile, completely with cutesey faces and blinding adorableness. Our runner-up was Shade Tail, who seemed to put a lot of work into his profile as well.
    Cutest (Fake) Couple
    This year our couples were seperated into two categories to seperate the jokes from the real thing. Cutest Fake Couple seemed to be even more popular than Cutest Real Couple, and Hannah Montana x Miley Cyrus (Reptar x Famous) have claimed the title. Special mention of course goes to What? x History Text Book.
    Cutest (Real) Couple
    The serious counterpart of our Cutest Couple subject on this site. The internet couple debate got heated while this category was in voting, but Advent x Obsessed took the prize! Congratulations also goes to Amber and Destiny's Force for coming in second to only Advent and Obsessed.
    Best Roleplayer
    Another new category this year, Best Roleplayer seperated the 'okay,' 'alright,' and 'leaving something to be desired' roleplayers from the truly awesome ones. In the end, Archawesomeman was named the awesomest. (completely unintentional use/abuse of the word awesome). Jayn and Fayt-Harkwind were tied for runner up.
    Best Section
    The best section poll was no surprise as the immensly popular and hugely active Spam Zone/Playground claimed the crown. Shocking to most members, theRP Arena took second place!
    Biggest Attentionwhore
    This category has a bit of irony in it. Why would we give someone an award, which brings attention to them, for loving attention? You'll just have to ask our winner, TheMuffinMan! If he isn't responding you could always try Dalk Link, our runnerup.

Cycle 2 Winners
    Best Photographer
    The art of photography has rapidly become a popular hobby on our forum. Dozens of users are posting their captures of everday extraordinary things, and KH-Vids just couldn't choose who was best. Eventually the polls settled upon ending in a tie between DPWolf and Catch the Rain!
    Least Favorite Fad
    Many of the fads on this site are very hit-or-miss, and this category was created for you to vote on which one really grinded your gears. Being a site full of teenagers, there would clearly be many options to choose from, and KH-Vids simply couldn't pick just one! Instead, the All of Them option came out on top, closely followed by The Gentlemen.
    Funniest Member
    What does it take to be funny on KH-Vids? What member would come out on top -- the one with obscure references, the one with crazy internet-found images, or the one with just a plain quick wit? What? What? What? takes home the prize for Funniest Member! Special mention to Jube, for constantly entertaining us with his 'trap' threads.
    Best Signature
    A signature is more than a small image used to make your posts look prettier. It is a piece of artwork, and according to your votes KHV, Renegade's signatures cannot be matched! A very special mention goes to our runner-up, DPWolf.
    Most Missed Member
    KH-Vids lost a very dear member to a car crash, and it was no shock to anyone that Soku was declared the winner. Even if you did not know him, he was a good member and an even better person. May he rest in peace.
    Most Knowledgaeble About Kingdom Hearts
    Though our site name and content pertains to Kingdom Hearts, many seem to forget that the games even exist! Our winner was of course an exception to this, and Repliku stole the show for most knowledgeable! The second place prize goes to none other than our dedicated reporter and budding voice actor, Mike!
    Biggest Spammer
    The art of being a spamming is not simply achieved by spamming everything in plain sight. It is a strategy in which one must spam, spam, and spam a little more. The title of Biggest Spammer went to Toshi for his forward-email-esque threads! Runner-up went to Absol.
    Friendliest Member
    What does it take to be friendly? In this case, act just as Catch the Rain has towards other members and you'll do just fine! Alternatively, you can always channel your inner Jayn.
    Best Overall Writer
    A writer does more than describes a story. A writer creates a world filled with emotion and immerses the reader completely into his/her tale. According to you, KH-Vids, Shades does a lovely job of this, as does Obsessed.
    Most Intelligent Member
    “I know that I am intelligent, because I know that I know nothing.” “I've always felt that a person's intelligence is directly reflected by the number of conflicting points of view he can entertain simultaneously on the same topic.” “It is not enough to have a good mind; the main thing is to use it well.” Repliku does indeed use his well! What? doesn't have a bad brain on those shoulders either.
    Hottest Male Member
    KH-Vids was asked to choose which male member makes all the women (and some guys to be politically corrent) swoon before him? The member who emobodied the essence of the Hoff? Our very own Cin was voted hottest, flanked only by Hayabusa.
    Most Underrated Member
    An underrated member is more than one that goes unnoticed -- they're one that deserves so much to be noticed, but if they were noticed it would take the charm out of noticing that they're unnoticed. I'm also noticing that this might be the first paragraph to abuse that word so much. Moving on, Rayku was voted our most underrated member, followed by Mr. Pika_Power himself.
    Most Changed Member
    Changes arrive on KH-Vids and in life in general. Some are good, some are okay, and some just plain old suck. KH-Vids has voted and The Graceful Assassin comes out as the most changed! Special mention goes to the runner-up, Pika_Power!
    Favorite Fad
    Many of the fads on this site are very hit-or-miss, and this category was created for you to vote on which one really did it for you. Being a site full of teenagers, there would clearly be many options to choose from, but the Transformers usernames appeared to be the favorite, followed by The Gentlemen.
    Best Username
    A popular topic, best username depicts which user was the most clever when registering. What?'s confused and witty alias gets the gold on this category. Honorable mentions for second place go to The Fuk? and i.liek.little.boyz.4eva.
    Most Helpful Member
    Is there a member that always seems to be able to give you a helping hand? KH-Vids has decided that Catch the Rain would depict that, followed closely by Repliku.
    Most Overrated Member
    An overrated member is more than one that always goes noticed -- they're one that get abused to the point where you can barely stand to see them post! In his years here he's built up quite a rep, but KH-Vids feels he doesn't quite live up to it! Cin was voted most overrated. Runner-ups are Xendran and TheMuffinMan.
    Hottest Female Member
    KH-Vids was asked to choose which female member makes all the men (and some girls to be politically corrent) swoon before her? The member who emobodied the essence of -insert someone gorgeous-? Our voting was close between two members, but Obsessed came out before Famous! Oh baby!
    Best Traditional Artist
    Traditional Art is one of the most popular and classic art forms on this site, and according to KH-Vids, Cocohints is the cream of the crop! Rissy deserves some credit too!

And that concludes the winners for cycles one and two! The winners for cycles three and four will be put up whenever i get around to it soon! Thanks again for your support, and congratulations!

2. Radiowave ITSA PIIINCH

[​IMG]
    yaaaaaaaaaay

3. Misty gimme kiss

Anyone who CTRL+Fs their name will die because I spent an hour and a half writing down that "I want to be a gameshow host" stuff and you better read it. :<

4. Rayku Kingdom Keeper

I am so happy, thank you :3

5. Haseo Knight of Light

[​IMG]

6. Cin Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp

Thanks KHV. You've built me up and knocked me down too many times to count. ;o

7. Destined Working for WDW

Immerses. lol.

Thanks KHV

8. Misty gimme kiss

it's late. :c

9. Destined Working for WDW

I know. I just had to laugh and point it out.

10. Daenerys Targaryen ok

Hannah Montana x Miley Cyrus
    wooooo <:

11. Tahno The official Charlie Sheen of Republic City.

Even though I haven't won any of these cycles...I deserve credit...

12. DemyxPlaysMySitar Twilight Town Denizen

OMG, LOL.
    Ahh, if only I were around for the voting :c

13. Luna Lovegood nani panda-kun

That made me laugh a lot more than it should have.

14. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

Um...hi. Anyway,

I have a question to ask...how do you get nominated?

I was just wondering because I wanna know

for future refrences. *in head* I'll never win...(sometimes I do that to myself, and I'm NOT emo...just to clarify...)

Thanks!!
    ~AndrewTemari101~

15. Advent 【DRAGON BALLSY】

Well, the nominations are over, but users PM staff members saying who they want nominated for each category. Basically, you beg your friends to nominate you.

16. DemyxPlaysMySitar Twilight Town Denizen

Oh dear lawd.
    Begging >.<
    Something I am totally *not* good at XD

17. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

Oh ok... thanks!!! I like your avatar by the way!!!

18. Advent 【DRAGON BALLSY】

Well you could get nominated based on merit, but that's boring. =P

Why thank you, sir. Did you see District 9?

19. Styx That's me inside your head.

Uhm...You only joined this month. Unless you've been lurking a lot it really would have been better to wait for a year so your opinions are a little less...out of thin air.
    Don't worry, you'll have your chance next year.

20. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

Nope, to tell you the truth...I'm under the age of 13...so I can't see it...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.