Birth by Sleep Unbirth/Unversed Theory

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by elementmikeh, Sep 6, 2009.

1. elementmikeh Merlin's Housekeeper

Well, heres my not very lengthy theory i just happened to think up.
    Unversed are dark thoughts made real. Nomura said that Unversed are related to bad thoughts. Maybe these negative thoughts collect and form a being that attacks people to collect their thoughts which are released when these Unversed defeat a person.
    The form of the created unversed could depend on what thoughts they were created out of. For example, violent thoughts lead to a violent Unbirth.
    These unversed also rely on their own anger and hatred to retain their own sense of existing, and just like nobodies, they do not really exist the "those that are not versed in life" supports this. Also like Nobodies, Unversed are destined to eventually fade back into darkness. Their purpose for collecting the thoughts are possible for a few things. 1. To remember their emotions and what things feel like. 2. To gain thoughts of a heart. Unversed also, like Heartless rely purely on instinct and do not think and plan like Nobodies.

This theory is kind of a stretch, but who knows?

2. Vaxing Twilight Town Denizen

I like where this is going it sounds perfectly reasonable. I really can't think of anything to prove or disprove this theory.

3. Sora March Twilight Town Denizen

Sounds possible. It would help to provide a link to the interview though.

4. elementmikeh Merlin's Housekeeper

5. elementmikeh Merlin's Housekeeper

And how does this relate to my theory? You suggest they are dreams/nightmares. I think they're bad/evil thoughts.

6. Nuff' Said Banned

Dreams and nightmares are caused by bad thoughts so you pretty much ripped it. And for that theory it wouldn't explain how they transformed seeing how nothing can seperate anything yet

7. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Just because the two theories are similar does not mean he ripped it. Dreams and nightmares are caused by bad thoughts does not make dreams and nightmares the same thing as bad thoughts. And who said nothing can separate? As long as darkness existed, whether Heartless or Nobodies didn't, anyone could give in to the darkness and lose themselves. No theory can belong to one person. It jsut means they think alike.​

I personally think the "bad thoughts=Unversed" is more plausible than "nightmares=Unversed"

8. Nuff' Said Banned

Wans't there an old theory way back saying that they could be a person with their memories completely erased? or was that KHi

9. elementmikeh Merlin's Housekeeper

I didn't rip anything. I've only been on this forum for a week and I wasn't even aware of that thread. Besides, thoughts are different than dreams. Thoughts are more controllable, while dreams can make you think things completely out of your control.

10. Nuff' Said Banned

some guys can't control certain explicit thoughts so thoughts aren't controllable. As for the theory itself how would the transformation process start if you've thought that far