Kingdom Hearts 2 - Revolutionary Codes - Soldier of Darkness

Discussion in 'Video Showcase' started by ◄Slip►, Sep 14, 2009.

1. ◄Slip► 1st Class Coder

Kingdom Hearts 2 - Revolutionary Codes - Soldier of Darkness

Hello & Welcome to my Video.
    Soldier of Darkness is based on a form linked to Cloud.

Please Comment and Subscribe on my Video

Story:
    Sora had wish to become stronger and took training from Cloud and as Cloud Trained Sora he had saw the Lust for Battle in Sora's heart that was hidden and covered up with Light.
    Cloud had trained Sora with Anger and Pain resulting in him showing more of his Dark Side then his normal Good Side, Cloud started to see the True Anger in Sora's heart.
    Cloud had knew if Sora had release his Dark Power inside of himself he would release his True Dark form that would put him in a state of no control of himself as the Anti Sora took over him.

Anti Sora had been a brawl form but this Anti form had the way of a Soldier and wielded both the Keyblade of a Lion and the shield of a warrior.
    Once Sora started to show his Darkside of himself Cloud gave up training Sora and had left him.

Sora then resulted in going on a killing spree to kill every Heartless and Nobody.
    His location was unknown.

Cloud had then got a Call from Cid informing him that Sora was seen fighting a huge amount of Nobodies, Cloud had told Cid to tell everyone to back out and allow him to deal with the Monster he had made.
    Cloud had caught Sora before he fled and faced him.

Sora's anger of his own Teacher/Master leaving him had made him Release his True Dark form that Cloud had been worried of.
    Cloud had no choice but to face Sora in his current form even though he knew he would stand a match but had no chance of defeating him.

Cloud had resulted in Sacrificing himself to Release Sora from the Dark form covering him.
    Sora had been released with a message from Cloud saying his Good bye and sorry.
    Sora & everyone else hadn't seen or heard of Cloud ever since this event and believe he is in another world.

Soldier of Darkness:
    This form was created by me when i had created a Code i thought to be a failure that turn in to a success it had been my Model Mod and Arm Moveset both combine together had made this form.
    Soldier of Darkness shows the Darkness inside Sora with the will and Hero form combine with it to show all his anger and pain put into this Powerful, heartless Soldier form.
    The form had been mostly thought from Cloud and his Light & Dark and this was displayed on Sora to show his Dark Soldier form of what Cloud had from his past memories. This form was also based on all of Sora's Anger & feelings he had hid from us to begin to combine together to make this Super powerful Dark Form
    [Soldier of Darkness].

===================
    Code created by:
    Slip

Video was created by:
    Sony Vegas 8.0

Video edited by:
    Slip

Music [Credit to Roxas] :
    + Naruto Shippuden OST - Anger
    + Dissidia Final Fantasy OST ~Don't Be Afraid~ (FFVIII)

2. KH-Player Twilight Town Denizen

Very Nice Vid Slip^^
    Good Work :D

3. NeoRoxas Chaser

awesome ^^ GREAT JOB SLIP !

4. the muffin man Banned

Alright! Nice! I'll subscribe right now!

5. ◄Slip► 1st Class Coder

Thanks Guys :D
    Ye i will be releasing the code very soon.​

6. dragonkid_ofhearts Traverse Town Homebody

7. ◄Slip► 1st Class Coder

Update:
    I will be releasing the code with my New Teaser Video which will have a bundle of
    BIG Codes :D

8. the muffin man Banned

Alright, make a new thread about it!

9. Smackdoodle McGiggles Hollow Bastion Committee

impressive as usual slip ill be looking forward to seeing more :D

10. Ø Riku Gummi Ship Junkie

I'm speechless. This video is awesome!!!

11. NeoRoxas Chaser

can u release the code please :)​