Fandub [KHV] Birth By Sleep Fandub Advertisement

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by Mike, Sep 15, 2009.

1. Mike Chaser

The making of the KINGDOM HEARTS Birth By Sleep Fandub Production has really put a lot of pressure on me, but with an exciting feeling. We've received over thirty auditions from talented members at KHV, Heart Station and Voice Acting Alliance. I just got myself into a two hour TV production class partially because of the production and my own career. The video below that you guys are about to see was made this week while I was in classes. It took awhile to make, but the quality, effects and the overall video production has been pushed to the next level. The whole production has been shared and added to many places, making this a well known KH community project. With that said, for those of you that haven't auditioned yet for the fandub, please email me at cgnetproductions@aol.com. It's all about you guys, so get yourself involved with the community now. The deadline is September 20th (four days).

If it wasn't for you guys, we would have never gotten this far. Thank you so much.
    Edit: If you need lines and want to audition, please follow the link.
    http://www.kh-vids.net/showthread.php?t=89610

2. GhettoXemnas literally dead inside

If I find the time I'll audition for MX.

3. darkshadowxyz Traverse Town Homebody

I want to audition for Terra...but I don't know what my lines would be...could you provide some lines for us to recite?

And also, can I upload my recordings onto MegaUpload/RapidShare, and PM you the links for them?

Thanks in return.

4. Mike Chaser

5. darkshadowxyz Traverse Town Homebody

6. Nuff' Said Banned

this is really good. What song is it btw?