Larxene's Crush Chapter 6 (LAST CHAPTER!!!)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Axel's#1fangirl, Apr 6, 2007.

?

You decide: WHO WROTE THE LARXENE + AXEL MESSAGE? (Note: This person is doomed...)

1. Xemnas

5.3%
  2. Xaldin

3.2%
  3. Vexen

10.6%
  4. Lexaeus

1.1%
  5. Zexion

2.1%
  6. Saix

2.1%
  7. Demyx

10.6%
  8. Luxord

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Marluxia

26.6%
  10. Roxas

38.3%
  1. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

The very last chapter!!! I hope enjoy it! (The poll doesn't come into play now, but it will later. Since the majority of voters wanted to din out who wrote it, i made another poll, and there's a suprise coming up!) Here's ch 6:

~Chapter 6~

Nightfall had come, but Larxene hadn’t noticed. She was too lost in thought. Maybe, she thought, I could take Zexion’s book, and find a spell that’ll make everyone forget what happened. She shook the idea from her head. She wasn’t too good with spells…

~FLASHBACK~

Zexion was sitting at the kitchen table, reading his spell book. Larxene walked up to him and read over his shoulder.
    “The Flood Spell?†She read. Zexion looked up at her, slightly annoyed that she was looking in his book.
    “Yes, it’s a difficult spell that I want to master.†He said.
    “Pfft, looks easy enough to me!†Larxene said, snatching the book from him. Zexion stood up and tried to take it back.
    “Hey! Give it!†he shouted, angry. She ignored him.
    “Spirit of the Ocean, Mistress of the Sea,†she recited, “Let rain pour in from the Heavens, Let Flood be Free!†Just then, a huge wave of water rushed over the Castle, flooding into the open windows and doors. Everything was soaked. Everyone was mad. Very mad. Especially Zexion. Then, complaints started to fill the halls….

~FLASHBACK ENDS~

Larxene shook the memory away. No, she decided not to use a spell. She sat down on her bed and sighed. She’d never be able to face Axel or any of them again. Out of the blue, someone knocked on her door, startling her.
    “Larxene, it’s me, Axel.†Larxene went to the door, but didn’t open it. She heard Axel sigh.
    “Larxene, please come out. Xigbar had everyone in the Castle leave for a few hours. No one is here but you and me. No one will laugh at you.†There was silence. “Please come out.†He repeated. “I want to talk to you. It’s…important.†Then she heard footsteps fading down the hall. Why did Axel want to talk to her? She wondered…
    +++
    Larxene finally forced herself to unlock her door and walk down into the kitchen. She looked around. Axel hadn’t been lying—no one else was here except for Axel and her. She walked into the living room and sat down on the sofa.
    “Larxene?†Axel said as he walked through the living room door. He was smiling. “I’m glad you came down.†Larxene smiled weakly, and then looked at the floor. The feeling had come back. That stupid feeling. She wished she could remember what it was called. Axel came towards her and sat down next to her. They sat together, in silence. Axel then fumbled around in his pocket until he pulled out a piece of paper and held it out to her.
    “What’s that?†she asked, confused.
    “It’s from the other Organization members. You know, besides you, me, and Xigbar.†Larxene took the piece of paper and read it in her head:

Dear Larxene,
    We’re very sorry for making fun of you. We didn’t mean to let it go that far, and we didn’t mean to hurt you. Please forgive us.

And it was signed by all of the Organization (except for Axel and Xigbar). She looked up at Axel.
    “How’d you get them to apologize?†she asked. Axel smiled slyly.
    “Xigbar and I have our ways…â€

~FLASHBACK~

Axel and Xigbar walked down from Larxene’s room and back into the living room, where everyone was talking. Everyone quieted down as they walked in.
    “You guys owe her an apology.†Xigbar said. Marluxia laughed.
    “Yeah right. Like we’d do that.†There was a murmur of approval of Marluxia’s words from the crowd of Nobodies.
    “You guys had better do it.†Axel said. Again, Marluxia laughed. He walked up to them and smirked evilly.
    “Make us.†Marluxia challenged. Axel and Xigbar looked at each other and nodded once, smiling deviously.

~10 Seconds Later~

“AHHHHHHH!!!†Vexen shrieked, along with some of the other members. They were all encircled in a ring of fire that was steadily closing in on them. Xigbar and Axel looked at each other with satisfied smiles.
    “FINE!†Xemnas yelled over the roar of the flames and the yells of the organization members. “You win!!! We’ll apologize!â€

~FLASHBACK ENDS~

Axel chuckled at the memory. Larxene looked up at him, smiling.
    “Thank you.†She said. Axel nodded.
    “No problem.†He said. Then he turned to her. “Did you mean what you said, you know, saying that you liked me and all?†Larxene felt her face become hot with embarrassment. But nevertheless she nodded.
    “Yeah, I meant it.†As soon as she said those words, she wished she could take them back. She didn’t want Axel to know. But it was too late. He now knew. Axel smiled.
    “Yes!†He said, excited. Then he quickly shut his mouth. He hadn’t meant to say that out loud.
    “Huh?†Larxene said, confused. He was…happy? Axel sighed in annoyance. Well, he thought, Might as well say it now.
    “Larxene,†he said, shyly taking her hand in his. Larxene could feel the feeling come back. “I like you too. A lot.†She smiled. So he felt the same way too! She relaxed. There was nothing to worry about at all!
    “Why didn’t you say something before?†She asked. He shrugged.
    “Why didn’t you?†he asked. She looked down at the ground. He smiled again. “Exactly. That’s why I didn’t say anything either.†She sighed.
    “But what will the Organization say? Nobodies can’t like others, and we can’t—“
    “Forget the Organization.†Axel interrupted. He took his free hand and lifted her chin up gently, so that her aqua blue eyes met his olive green eyes.

“From now on, I’m listening to my own heart.†Then, he leaned in and gently kissed her on the lips for a few lingering seconds before pulling away. He smiled. “Got it memorized?â€

The Castle door clicked, and they heard voices. Everyone was back. He let go of her hand and walked towards the voices, smiling foolishly to himself. Larxene sat there, grinning foolishly as well. Then, it clicked. She remembered. During that kiss, the feeling came full force, and she recognized it. She remembered its name.

That feeling…

Was called…

Love.

THE END!!!

~~~~~~~~~

I hoped you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it! :D

2. Pure Beats~ Chaser

AWWW!!!! I luved it!!! But why does it have to be the last chapter?!?!? It's so good...I want it to continue!!! Anyways...I luved it....aww...they kissed!!!

3. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

I didn't want it to end either, but i sorta had to :) Actually, there's one more chapter coming soon. Its short, and it tells of what happened to the Organization member who had written the message. Let's just say that....

THEY ARE DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks! *takes bow and falls out of computer chair*

OWWWWWWWWWW....

4. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

:D *feels really happy* I still can't believe my story is this well-liked! I never thought it was really good... :)

5. Azure Flame Banned

I read the entire story and loved every bit of it!! :D At the end my heart was pounding like crazy! You are a very talented writer. ;)

6. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

Thank you! *does happy dance*

:D So, they finally got to kiss :)

7. twilightsora13 Destiny Islands Resident

Vexen. o_O he deserves to be doomed. because, um.....he scares me. >___<

THAT WAS AMAZING *cries* WHAT A GREAT ENDING *wild applause*

8. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

Thank you! :D

9. Pure Beats~ Chaser

You need to teach me how to write like this...I have great stories in my head...but when i write it out it's...bleh....help me!!!!

10. Viroxor Traverse Town Homebody

The Restaraunt at the End of the Universe.
    Actually, Vexen did die rather horribly. If you consider being burned alive by Axel horrible. I do. I liked it, it's just a good thing it isn't canonical. That would create baffleage as to why Axel sold out Larxene and Marluxia to Sora. I think I might write one of these now.

11. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

lol :D I almost cried at that part. (what can i say? I get into my writing...lol :))

12. FireBall Merlin's Housekeeper

can you do other sorys like one for Namine?

13. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

Sure! That sounds like fun! I think about it tonight, and hopefully start writing tomarrow! :D

14. Sanya Orussia’s 586th Fighter Regiment

I'm going to print this too... very well writen. Great series, and I hope you start one similar to this in the future. :D

15. riku-josh07 Destiny Islands Resident

A great story. If I could rate it: 6 over 5! The end was so good. You should make more stories like it. It's fun to see the Organization members act like that for a change, especially Larxene, Marluxia, and Xemnas.

16. KH_Xpert Moogle Assistant

I Loved it

come on make alot more chapters i could probly get George Lucus to publish it, my dad knew him in High School plz make more of them and how roxas probly dies so will ya u could make millions. plz make more i promise i can make George to publish it. In the words of Axel i have my ways lol :eek:

17. Reoy Hollow Bastion Committee

lol that last part was good it was how i picture it when i comment on one of your chapter gah noo dont end man it was so good good goood goooooood!!!!!!!! lol i like the ahhh! vexen shriek i bet it sounded like a girl scream XD cant wait for the last secret chap

i rate it for.........................................................................
    10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =3 i bet marly did the larxene + axel forever

18. Desmonic Kingdom Keeper

Great ending! I liked Axel flashback... :D ....Poor Roxas...hes going to get beat up...o well...but I would really like to see Larxene kick Mansex @$$!!!Or Marluxia.....actually, besides Axel and Xigbar I would like to see her kick everyones @$$!! :D :D

19. Peyton Goddess Of Love ♥

Omigosh^^
    Its so sweet! I loved each chapter ;D
    Hehe the last one was the best ^^
    Keep up the good work !;D

20. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

:D *smiles really big* Thanks!