Larxene's Crush Chapter 7 (Epilouge)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Axel's#1fangirl, Apr 7, 2007.

?

How'd you like the story, Larxene's Crush?

1. I LOVED IT!!! I LOVED IT SOOO MUCH!!!

73.2%
  2. It was ok; I liked it a lot!

19.5%
  3. Hmmm...So-so. I'd make a few changes...

4.9%
  4. Eh, not so much...

2.4%
  5. YOU STINK AT WRITING I HATE THIS STORY *tears up story*

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

Ok, this is the VERY last chapter, so enjoy! :D And I'd like to thank everyone who read. You guys ROCK!!!! *does air guitar*

~Chapter 7~ (Epilouge)

“Hey Roxas.â€

Roxas turned around to see Larxene walking up to him, smiling. Roxas smiled nervously.
    “H-h-hey.†He stuttered. Larxene cocked her head in fake confusion.
    “What’s wrong?†she asked. Roxas shook his head. She put her hands on her hips. “I know it was you.†Roxas gulped.
    “Me?†he asked.
    “Who wrote the message on the wall about me and Axel.†She said, not angry. Roxas’ face turned pale and almost white. His mouth formed the words ‘How did you find out?’ but no sound came.
    “Xaldin told me.†Larxene said, answering his question before he could ask it. Roxas looked around. There was the door leading outside, and 3 open windows. If she was to attack, he could easily escape. He hoped.
    “I’m sorry.†Roxas said, truly sorry. Larxene laughed, shaking her head.
    “No problem.†Roxas was about to run until he heard those words.
    “Huh?â€
    “I said no problem.†She repeated.
    “You mean you’re not mad?â€
    “No way!â€
    “So…†Roxas started, “no hard feelings?†Larxene nodded.
    “None whatsoever.†She said. “In fact, can you bring everyone who was laughing at the message the other day in here please? I’d like them all to know I’m not mad.†Roxas nodded, and ran off. In a minute or two, he came back with every Organization member except for Axel and Xigbar. Larxene smiled.
    “What’s going on?†Lexaeus asked, feeling uncomfortable.
    “I just wanted to know that there are no hard feelings for what happened a few days back.†She said. Everyone was silent; unable to believe they were getting off so easily for it.
    “Really? No hard feelings?†Luxord said.
    “Yup, no hard feelings.†She then snapped her fingers, and a wall of lighting covered the windows and door in the room. There was no escape. “In fact…†She said, her tone picking up. Her eyes started to glow an intense orange-red. “YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO FEEL ANYTHING WHEN I’M DONE WITH YOU!!!!!!!†She yelled, furious; thunder rolling with each word she spoke.
    “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!†The Organization members shrieked in unison as she stepped closer and closer towards them…
    +++
    Axel and Larxene were sitting on the sofa in the living room, watching a movie. His arm was around her shoulder, and they were talking in between scenes. Xigbar walked in.
    “About time you guys showed you like each other in public!†He said, smiling. He walked over to them and sat on the arm of the sofa. Axel cocked his head.
    “It’s been awful quiet around here today. Where is everybody?†he asked. Larxene smiled deviously. Both looked at her in suspicion.
    “Larxene…?†Axel and Xigbar both said in question, knowing she had something to do with their absence. Larxene just giggled softly.
    “They’re on a…vacation...if you will…†She said, before resting her head on Axel’s shoulder. Axel and Xigbar looked at each other with sly smiles, knowing that Larxene had had some fun with them…

~~~Somewhere in a 25 ft deep sand pit along the shore in Atlantica while the high tide is coming in REALLY fast~~~

“HEEEELLLLLLLPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!â€

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE END!!!!! (The real end this time J)

Oh, just a quick note: Larxene had tied them up so none of them could use their weapons, and they were all too scared, that none of them thought of using their elements....*evil smile*

2. Desmonic Kingdom Keeper

WOW! AWSOME CHAPTER!! I cried of laughing so hard!!!! :D :D :D :D :D This:
    “Yup, no hard feelings.” She then snapped her fingers, and a wall of lighting covered the windows and door in the room. There was no escape. “In fact…” She said, her tone picking up. Her eyes started to glow an intense orange-red. “YOU WON’T BE ABLE TO FEEL ANYTHING WHEN I’M DONE WITH YOU!!!!!!!” She yelled, furious; thunder rolling with each word she spoke.
    “AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!” The Organization members shrieked in unison as she stepped closer and closer towards them…

and this:
    “They’re on a…vacation...if you will…” She said, before resting her head on Axel’s shoulder. Axel and Xigbar looked at each other with sly smiles, knowing that Larxene had had some fun with them…

~~~Somewhere in a 25 ft deep sand pit along the shore in Atlantica while the high tide is coming in REALLY fast~~~

“HEEEELLLLLLLPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!”

Killed me!!!

So, when are you releasing your new story?CUZ I WANT MORE!!!

3. Peyton Goddess Of Love ♥

Heehe the real end this time ;P
    I liked all of the chapters great job ^^
    Make more fanfics you are good;3
    They are adorable :D

4. deadaim2thegrave Merlin's Housekeeper

Tht Was An Awesome Twist In The End Where She Kicked All Of Their @$$e$.sweeeeettttt!!!!!! U Did A Great Job Writing This.kudos

5. Pure Beats~ Chaser

HA HA!!! I luved it!!!!!

Those parts cracked me up!!! Nice going!!! Can't wait Til Your next fan-fic!

6. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

:D Thanks! *is really happy* I'm gonna start in a minute or two :D It'll be interesting!!!

7. Reoy Hollow Bastion Committee

omg sweeett!!!!!!! ahh thats so cute yay!!! lol that was weird when larxene was all nice i was like cant b shes planning something she cant go that easy on them XD good job make another fanfic of zexion! :D or whatever u want

8. Daenerys Targaryen ok

9. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

lol, I'm working on another right now! :D

10. KH_Xpert Moogle Assistant

Omg

OMG THAT WAS HILARIOUS THAT I WAS CRYING. AHAHAHAHAHA. ROXAS IS SO STUPID. atleast Axel and Larxene are to gether but the last part made everthing mean and tough about her really show. LOL they sooo stupid to no have opened a corridor to darkness and escape. if they had a lauging emotion it would be one rolling on the floor lauging and crying.

11. burnitup Still the Best 1973

12. Nanaki Broken in six places

LOL!!! That was an AWESOME story!!! Great Job!!! Keep up the good work!!!

13. Reoy Hollow Bastion Committee

OMG!!!! YAY!!!! @o@ -SUPER HYPER MOOD IS ON- WEEEEEEEEE!!!YAHHH.........-dies-

14. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

:D Thanks!

15. >Keyblader< Traverse Town Homebody

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH!!!!! **almost dies laughing**.
    That was soooooooooooooooo funny!!!
    **dies laughing again**
    Your a really great writer!!!!
    **dies laughing the third time**
    Keep writing more!!!!
    **dies laughing for the last time**

16. riku-josh07 Destiny Islands Resident

Wow, that was great! I can't wait to read the new one.

17. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

:D yay! :)

18. Reoy Hollow Bastion Committee

??? what part was funny tell me i wanna read that part

19. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

I think they ment the part where Larxene was nice to the members, and then got back at them by sticking them in a 25 ft deep sand pit in Atlantica while the tide was coming in REALLY fast...

20. ThunderOfLarxene Gummi Ship Junkie

I really loved it hehe, larxenes the best