Traditional Art Death Becomes Her

Discussion in 'Arts & Graphics' started by MadDoctorMaddie, Oct 16, 2009.

1. MadDoctorMaddie I'm a doctor, not a custom title!

Hmmm, I just had a urge to take somewhat morbid pictures... So I had to model for myself ;_; Sad.

Quality might not be the best possible, I was using a cell-phone camera O.o

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

>.< Crap, cleavage shot....

[​IMG]

This one is my favorite, there was something creepy, yet serene and sorta beautiful in my expression.

[​IMG]

CnC please, but no flames. Cuz I eat flames for breakfast >8D

2. Arch Mana Knight

Looks good. 8D ...And like you said, a bit morbid. ; ; You look like you died or something. ...In a good way! If that makes sense. I love the scenery. 8D

3. Spunk Ransom you're already perfect

I like the last one the best. I like the angle you used, kinda looks like your floating in grass or something.

4. Aura Goddess

They're nice, very nice. The angles you used in all of them, except maybe the third one, are good. The quality is alright for using for your phone. Other than that, they're fine.

5. Vanitas Gummi Ship Junkie

The last one looks kind of the real thing. But none of them look like a dead person!! There should have been used some kind of effect for the eyes. The eyes give it away! Last one looks like a badly harrassed person(my god, I just wish that was the purpose). First one, I think, is over-acted...

6. MadDoctorMaddie I'm a doctor, not a custom title!

Thanks ^^ Yeah, these angles were the best out of the ones I took...
    And no more pictures from the angle of the third pic. Ever >.<

Thankees 8D Yeah, I was aiming at dead/dying... I went emo for a little while xP (Not really.)
    Yeah, our backyard makes a damned good shooting area 8DD

I couldn't use any effects, since I wanted this in the Photography section... Plus our picture editing programs are utter crap.
    Like I said I was aiming at dead or dying, whichever suited the picture better xP
    Hehee, I'm a theater-actor, the facial expressions have to be over-acted there ^^'' I need to learn to turn the acting down, though >.>
    Thanks for the comments and tips!

Thanks ^^'

7. KeybladeSpirit [ENvTuber] [pngTuber]

I like all of these! They look great. How did you model for yourself? I especially liked the angling on the third one.

8. MadDoctorMaddie I'm a doctor, not a custom title!

Heh, thanks 8D
    I just held the camera as far from me as possible, and tried to aim it in the right direction. Which resulted in about a dozen bad pictures to every good one xDx

9. KeybladeSpirit [ENvTuber] [pngTuber]

Do you used a timer on the camera? Because it doesn't look like you're holding the camera.

10. MadDoctorMaddie I'm a doctor, not a custom title!

Nope, my hand's just in a very strange angle. And most of the pictures are of my upper-torso, so you couldn't see my arm too well XD The grass was too wet to put the camera down, and most of the picture would've been of mud and grass had I kept the camera down xDx