The Vampire Nobody Chapter 4

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Axel's#1fangirl, Apr 8, 2007.

?

Did you think Roxas' prank on Marluxia was funny?

1. YES!!! *dies laughing*

26.1%
  2. Yeah, it was funny. Good one!!!

43.5%
  3. No, it was just stupid...

21.7%
  4. HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO MARLY??? YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED!!!

8.7%
  1. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

Ch 3 is out! I'm SO SORRY it took so long for this one to come out! I had to go to church, and I came back only 2 hours ago (it takes be about 2 hours to write a chapter). Sorry again, and I hope to release ch 4 later on today!

Note: Demyx was voted to be bitten next, so you'll vae to see when he'll be bitten...

~Chapter 3~

~~~Monday~~~

The next morning, they all awoke and got to work on their chores. Everyone was in the kitchen (since they all had chores in the kitchen). Luxord looked up.
    “Where’s Roxas?†he asked. Everyone looked up and surveyed the room. Roxas wasn’t there.
    “He’s probably still asleep.†Axel said. “He had a…rough night…†Marluxia looked up.
    “Well I don’t care. We’ve got stuff to do. Go wake him up.†He said, returning to his job. Axel glared at him for giving him an order, and then walked up the stairs towards Roxas’ room.
    +++
    Axel opened Roxas’ door and walked in. Roxas was, surely enough, sleeping soundly. Axel walked over and was about to shake him when he saw Roxas had two parallel pencil-width holes in his neck. They looked like bite marks. Axel shook Roxas hard.
    “Roxas! Roxas! Get up!†He said. Roxas slowly opened his eyes and glared at Axel.
    “Go away…†he muttered before turning over and trying to sleep again. Axel just shook him harder.
    “Get up!†he shouted. Roxas grunted. Axel cocked his head. “And what’s that on your neck?†Roxas opened his eyes and looked up at Axel.
    “What are you talking about?†He asked, confused. Axel yanked him out of bed and towards the mirror in his room. Axel pointed out the mark.
    “See?†he said. Roxas felt the two holes with his hand.
    “How’d I get that???†he said. Axel looked at him.
    “Maybe we should get a scientist to look at that…â€
    +++
    Roxas was sitting on the kitchen table, while Vexen examined the mark on his neck. Everyone else was there, wanting to find out what was up. Roxas glared at Axel.
    “When you said a scientist should look at it, I didn’t know you meant a MAD scientist.†He said, annoyed. Vexen shot him an angry look and slapped Roxas in the back of his head.
    “OWW!†Roxas yelled, rubbing the back of his head. Vexen smirked.
    “Serves you right.†He said. Then he took one last look at the mark, and turned towards the other members. “Well, it appears to be a bite mark of some sort. If I may say, the bite mark of a Vampire Nobody.†Everyone seemed confused.
    “A Vampire what?†Luxord said. Zexion summoned a book in his hands. It wasn’t his regular book. He opened it and flipped a few pages before stopping on one, nodding. He cleared his throat and began to read:

“The Vampire Nobody – This is a special type of Nobody, made in a unique way. Regular Nobodies are created when a strong-hearted person loses their heart, and the soul and body begins to act on its own. This is true for a Vampire Nobody, but with a minor alteration—the person who loses their heart must be only minutes or seconds away from death. This person would technically be considered dead, but when they lose their heart, they are reborn as a Nobody. They are classified as dead, and yet they live as a non-existent being, known as the Nobody. Therefore, they are ‘living dead’, or as they call themselves, ‘Vampires’. These Vampire Nobodies live in an alternate world, amongst the dark side of Kingdom Hearts, or the side we don’t see. They refer to it as ‘home’, and these Nobodies seek out other strong-hearted Nobodies to take back to Kingdom Hearts with them—their goal unknown. They bite other Nobodies with their fangs, which causes a reaction in the Nobody victim, that makes them believe they are Vampire Nobodies as well. The effects only occur once at night, or in other words, when the moon is out. The effects can last one minute or one hour, even more and even less.â€

Zexion closed his book and looked up at everyone. Roxas’ face was pale.
    “SO I’M A VAMPIRE???†He yelled, freaked out.
    “Calm down, Roxas!†Vexen said. “We just have to reverse the effects, and you’ll be fine.†Vexen looked up. “How do we do that?†Zexion opened his book again and read:

“In order to cure the victim of a Nobody Vampire, the real Nobody Vampire must be either destroyed, or called off. Nobody Vampires usually once had families or lovers, and tries to seek out their lost family members or lovers, as long as they are Nobodies, for their effects don’t work on ‘whole people’. The summoner of the Vampire Nobody is usually one of the Vampire Nobodies’ family member, or lover. They desire greatly to see them again, and their desire leads the Vampire Nobody to them. They don’t even know that they are summoning them.â€

Zexion closed his book again.
    “That’s all there is about Vampire Nobodies in here.†He said, making the book vanish. Marluxia sighed.
    “Now what are we going to do?†he said. “If we don’t do something, Roxas will bite us all!†Axel cocked his head and crossed his arms.
    “All we have to do is watch him. That way, when he turns into a Vampire Nobody, we can tie him down to the chair and wait for it to pass.†He said.
    “Or, we could just tie him to a chair now and leave him there.†Larxene suggested. Everyone gave her a look. “Sheesh, can you guys take a joke?†she said defensively, crossing her arms.
    “Then it’s settled.†Demyx said. “Tonight, we watch Roxas.†Roxas sighed in annoyance.
    +++
    It was later on that night. The moon had risen. Everyone drew straws to see who’d watch Roxas—and Marluxia got the short one. Roxas and Marluxia sat in the living room in silence. Marluxia drummed his fingers on the arm of the sofa in boredom. Roxas was bored too. He then had a brilliant idea. He jumped up from his seat on the sofa.
    “Ahhhh!!! I’m turning into a Vampire Nobody again!!!†Roxas shouted, violently twitching. Marluxia jumped up.
    “AHHH!†He yelled as he ducked behind the sofa in fright. Roxas then stopped and started to laugh uncontrollably. Marluxia stood up from where he was kneeling. Roxas had tricked him. He walked over to Roxas and slapped him in the back of his head.
    “OWWW!†Roxas yelled, glaring at Marluxia as he rubbed his sore head.
    “Stupid.†Marluxia said. He walked towards the stairs. “I’m going to go get a magazine. Don’t do anything stupid while I’m gone.†With that he walked up the stairs. Roxas sat down on the sofa, still chuckling. He looked at the time on the clock: 9:56. Roxas yawned. He closed his eyes for a moment. Then, he felt strange, like he was beside himself. He started to shake.
    “We’ go together, Roxas.†A voice called in his head. It was familiar. The word ‘rose’ came to him. Roxas opened his eyes. They were tainted white and pink again. He stood up.

“We’ll go together.†He responded.

~~~~~

I just noticed i put Chapter 4 in the thread title instead of Chapter 3...

SORRY! THIS IS CHAPTER 3!!! CHAPTER 4 WILL BE OUT LATER!!!

Sorry bout that, ppl

2. Daenerys Targaryen ok

3. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

Yay! thanks! *starts the REAL chapter 4*

4. FPS Steve Merlin's Housekeeper

Wow, that was amazing. How you're able to make up your own Nobody (unless they truely exist, i'm not sure) and giving it a perfect description. Long story short, it was just awesome.

5. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

Thank you! I don't think they exist...It'd be cool if they did, lol :)

6. Desmonic Kingdom Keeper

Good chapter! To bad Roxas wasn't really turning into a Vampire Nobody, Marluxia would run like a baby!! :D :D I wonder what Roxas is going to do now?.... maybe actually bite Marluxia?...no.....that would be bad....even for Roxas....Anyways, keep it up! This is getting really interesting!

7. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

:D thanks! Next chapter is almost done!

8. Desmonic Kingdom Keeper

Alright!! Can't wait for it!

9. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

:D Almost done! And its a good one!

10. Desmonic Kingdom Keeper

Is it done yet? I'm kind of getting bored...

11. Pure Beats~ Chaser

AWESOME!!!! Once again, you are great!!!

12. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

:D Thanks!

13. Rayeofsunshine Destiny Islands Resident

COOOL!
    *continues Reading*