The Vampire Nobody Chapter 4 (the REAL chapter 4)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Axel's#1fangirl, Apr 8, 2007.

?

So what do you think of Vampire Nobodies so far?

1. They ROCK!!

69.2%
  2. They're pretty cool!

30.8%
  3. I HATE THEM!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I really don't care, considering I hate your story anyways...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

Ok, here's the real chapter 4 :) I hope you like it, and things are getting interesting....*evil laugh*

~Chapter 4~

~~~Monday Night~~~

Larxene was sitting at the kitchen table, sharpening her Kunais. She stopped what she was doing, and suddenly looked up. She thought she had heard footsteps behind her. She turned around and looked around the room. No one here but me. She thought, returning to her sharpening.
    “Hello, Larxene.†A voice said, right in her left ear. She quickly turned to the left and looked at who was there. There was no one.
    “It’s time to go to Kingdom Hearts…†the voice said again, this time in her right ear. She turned to her right. No one was there. Suddenly, a strong force pushed her off of her chair and onto the floor. Then, something—or someone—grabbed her by the collar of her coat, and slammed her into a nearby wall. She looked up to see Roxas, holding her by her arms, pinning her against the wall.
    “What are you doing, you PSYHCO??†She yelled at Roxas, trying to break free of his grasp. He smiled evilly, revealing his sharp, long fangs. He moved closer to her ear, closer to her neck.
    “I’m taking you home, Larxene…â€
    +++
    Marluxia came down the stairs with two magazines.
    “Hey Roxas, I got you something to read…†he trailed off. He looked around the living room. No one was here. He started looking wildly around the room.
    “Roxas?†He started to panic. “Oh boy...â€

“AHHHH!!!!â€

Marluxia turned towards the kitchen, where the scream had come from. That sounded like Larxene…he thought. He ran into the kitchen.
    +++
    Marluxia arrived in the kitchen and looked around. On the floor was Larxene, her back against the wall. Her head was down, and she seemed unconscious.
    “Larxene!†Marluxia said as he ran towards her and kneeled down next to her. He looked at her. She had the same bite mark on her neck that Roxas had. Marluxia gently shook her shoulder.
    “Larxene! Larxene! Are you ok?†He said. She opened her eyes, and closed them again.
    “Marluxia…†she said, quietly, strangely. She opened her eyes, and looked up at him. “We’ll…†Marluxia cocked his head in puzzlement.
    “We’ll what?†he asked. She smiled evilly, revealing a pair of fangs.
    “We’ll go together…†she said. Then, Marluxia watched in horror as Larxene’s sea-green eyes clouded completely white, and pale rose-colored cat eye pupils appeared.
    “Ahhh!!†Marluxia yelled as he backed away, still sitting on the ground. Larxene stood up and lunged at him. But he quickly dodged, scrambled to his feet, and ran out of the room. He wasn’t looking where he was going, and smacked into someone. Both of the Nobodies fell down. Marluxia looked to see Demyx, standing up and brushing himself off.
    “What’s wrong with you?†Demyx said to Marluxia, annoyed. Marluxia stood up, still panting from running.
    “We need to run…now!†He said. Demyx looked at him strangely.
    “What are you talking about?†he asked.
    “Larxene’s a Vampire!â€
    “Ok, I know Larxene’s a bit on the evil side, but a Vampire…â€
    “I’m serious!â€
    “Have you been sniffing any strange plants, lately?†Demyx joked.
    “DEMYX!!!†Marluxia yelled. “She probably got bit by Roxas, and now she’s a Nobody Vampire!!â€
    “But weren’t you supposed to be watching him?â€
    “Uhhh…†but before he could answer, Larxene came walking towards them.
    “Hello Marluxia, Demyx. Now, we can all go home together…†she said, coming closer to them. She smiled, again showing her Vampire fangs.
    “RUN!!!†Marluxia yelled, and he and Demyx took off up the stairs. Larxene ran after them. They kept running down the halls.
    “Is she still chasing us?†Marluxia asked, still running.
    “Are we still running?†Demyx replied, also still running.
    “Yeah…â€
    “Then yes she’s still chasing us!!!†he yelled, and they ran faster. By now Larxene had started to throw bolts of lightning at them, trying to slow them down. The two were about to reach the end of the hall when out of nowhere Roxas appeared.
    “Hello, Demyx. Marluxia…†he said. Marluxia and Demyx skidded to a stop. Roxas walked closer to them. “No we can go together…†The two of them turned around and were about to run until they saw Larxene was behind them closing in on them as well.
    “We can go home together…†she said, walking closer. Soon, Marluxia and Demyx were standing back to back, the two Vampire Nobodies coming closer. They thought it was all over, until someone opened the door behind them, and yanked the two inside, shutting the door after them. Demyx and Marluxia fell on the floor, and when they looked up they saw Axel, Vexen, Zexion, and Luxord.
    “Thanks for that.†Marluxia said, getting to his feet. Demyx stood up as well.
    “What are you guys doing in here?†Demyx asked.
    “The same reason you are!†Vexen said.
    “Roxas came up here and tried to attack us.†Luxord said, crossing his arms.
    “When SOMEBODY was supposed to be watching him!†Zexion said, ticked off.
    “Well, technically, I’m a Nobody, not a somebody, so…†Marluxia said.
    “MARLUXIA!!!†They all yelled, angry with him. Marluxia put his hands up as a sign of apology.
    “I’m sorry! I’m sorry! Ok?†He said, meaning it. “I only left him alone for a minute! I didn’t think he’d bite Larxene…â€
    “Wait, Larxene’s a Vampire Nobody too?†Axel said. He put his hand to his head in frustration.
    “Great. Just great.†Vexen said. “No we have two to worry about!â€
    “We’ll I think they’re gone. One of us should go out and check to see if they’re really gone.†Demyx suggested. Everyone looked at him with evil eyes. Demyx looked at them nervously. “What?â€
    +++
    The five other Organization members pushed Demyx out of the room and shut the door. Apparently he was the one chosen to check the situation out. Demyx cursed the guys under his breath as he walked down the hall. It was very quiet. Demyx took a quick look around.
    “Well, looks like no one’s here!†Demyx said quickly and nervously as he turned to walk back into the room.
    “Hello, Demyx.†A duo of voices said. Demyx slowly turned his head around. Suddenly, he felt as if he weren’t alone anymore…
    +++
    “You think we should’ve done that?†Axel said, his ear to the door. All of the Organization members had their ears to the door, listening to see if Demyx was all right.
    “Would you rather it have been you?†Vexen said, looking up at Axel, who quickly shook his head. “I didn’t think so.â€
    “Still,†Zexion said, starting to feel bad for pushing him out there, “we should go see if he’s al—“

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!â€

A scream could be heard from the other side of the door. Marluxia quickly opened the door and they all peeked out into the hallway. Demyx was lying on the ground, Larxene and Roxas standing over him. Then, they disappeared, laughing, into their Corridors of Darkness. Once they were gone, the five members ran down the hall towards Demyx.
    “He’s unconscious.†Zexion said, examining him. He could see he had the bite mark on his neck. “And he’s been bitten.†Luxord shook his shoulder.
    “Demyx! Wake up!†He shouted. Marluxia stopped him.
    “Don’t wake him!†he said. “When I woke up Larxene, she turned into a Vampire Nobody.†Zexion thought for a moment.
    “Hmmm…it seems that once someone is bitten, they’ll remain a regular Nobody until as long as they are unconscious.†He said thoughtfully.
    “We’ll, we can’t leave him here.†Axel said. He took his left arm and put it over his shoulder, while Vexen took his right arm and did the saThey dragged him back to his room, and placed him on his bed.
    “He’ll wake up in the morning, you know.†Luxord said. Marluxia looked at him.
    “But at least he won’t be a Vampire Nobody in the morning.†He said. “We already have two to deal with tonight.†Axel looked out of Demyx’s window.
    “Tonight’s over.†He said, pointing outside. The moon was gone, and the sun was peeking over a distant hill. They had been up all night.
    “Well let’s get some sleep.†Zexion said, as they all filtered out of Demyx’s room. Then he muttered, “We’ll need it for tomorrow night…â€

2. FPS Steve Merlin's Housekeeper

ah, poor demyx. man, these stories are just awesome. i can't wait to see if anyone else gets bitten. again, great story.

3. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

:D thanks! :)

4. riku-josh07 Destiny Islands Resident

It's very interesting... Your Vampire Nobodies are so cool. Great theory! Another masterpiece!

5. ThunderOfLarxene Gummi Ship Junkie

that was so funny, poor demyx lol, i can jus imagine them being like that haha

6. Desmonic Kingdom Keeper

Great chapter!! 3 down, 5 to go! :D :D .....but i really can't see Demyx being mean, or bad..........................................................................................it's just to strange i guess...Marluxias is to damn lucky!!! Hes the one that should got biten, not Demyx..
    Anyway, keep it up!

7. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

lol thanks! I agree, Marluxia SHOULD have been bitten, but he can't...YET...*muahahah* I mean *cough*

8. Pure Beats~ Chaser

Sweet!!!! I luv your stories!!!!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D