Birth by Sleep Ven to Sora Theory

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Peace and War, Nov 8, 2009.

1. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

Ok, again another crazy theory, but here it goes. I was playing KH1 again to get to scrap with the storyline again and I got this theory.

Ok, so lets start with Ven, he's an upcoming Keyblade master who looks like Roxas, Sora's Nobody. Now i'm thinking that Ven, after looking for MX in BBS was either mortally or had given up on the future (since he found out MX, Vanitas and Terra have all turned to darkness or something like that). In basic i'm not sure what, but something happened to Ven. So because of this 'something' happening he ended up on Destiny Isles where he met young Sora, at this point I believe that Ven had given up his existence and fused it into Sora.
    THis is why Roxas looks like Ven, because part of Sora is fused with Ven. I also think that before this point, Sora was never destined to be able to wield the Keyblade. In Hollow Bastion (first visit) in KH1, Riku is able to take the Keyblade from Sora, everyone was confused why this was possible but Riku explains, saying 'You were just the delivery boy'. I think Riku was most likely destined to wield the Keyblade first, but thanks to Ven giving up his powers and abilities to Sora, this changed everything, letting Riku to be led down the path of darkness.

So....any good?

2. Sanya Orussia’s 586th Fighter Regiment

-Moved to Birth By Sleep-

3. Petru Banned

it'd explain the words "I've been having these weird thoughts lately, Are they real or not?" meaning his Ventus memories

4. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

Huh, never thought of that, but yeah I like it.

You're hired! ^^

EDIT:
    Oh, could the part at the start of KH1 (where you're on giant towers, with picture's of the P of H and where the tutorial begins) be from Ven's memories? I mean, MX was looking for the P of H and maybe Ven met all the ones that had been captured (Belle, Aurora, Cinderella, Snow white) but not the ones who were still free (Alice, Jasmine, Kairi).

5. Nuff' Said Banned

you two are onto something. Could explain Roxas' beginning too.

6. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

Two other things I think that may contribute.
    We've been shown the lingering armour and keyblades of both Terra and Aqua, yet not Ven. This could be explained in the fact that he now resides in Sora.
    Also, Ven's constantly remembered for saying 'Erase me'. I don't know why he'd exactly be saying it, but the scene was whilst on Destiny Isle. It shows his kind of nihil attitude (meaning his belief in his owm end.'

7. KH2man13 Gummi Ship Junkie

That sort of ties in to one of my theories:

8. Nuff' Said Banned

Well the Ven theory isn't yours and Vanitas and Ven do seem to have a connection. It does explainhis way of getting rid of him but it leaves out how Vexen made the armor and how XH has MX's and Vanitas' clothing.

9. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

No theory belongs to anybody.

If you have a really detailed theory, then yes, you can claim credit.
    But if you have just a "this person becomes this" theory, it doesn't belong to anyone.

And what armor are you talking about?

10. KH2man13 Gummi Ship Junkie

@Blood of the Rose and Mαinstяεαm-I was simply stating that I created the theory that I posted on the thread. However, I never said I OWN it.

@Hollow Vanitas-I understand, but I was just saying that our theories are similar. But, we'll never know until the game comes out! ;)

11. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

By the by, a really gigantis, detailed theory seems too long winded to me. I mean it's not worth canvasing every single detail, when in the end, around 90% of it is usually wrong. Waste of time.
    Having a minute theory that's open, yeah, it's got a good chance of actually happening.
    And also, oops, sorry I didn't check other people's ideas before mine, but yeah I kinda believe this is true, so I thought I should put it out there.

And @ Blood of the Rose -
    I have to admit i'm intrested. What armour are you talking about?

12. Nuff' Said Banned

Repliku's dark form basically. The connection between Vanitas and Ven seems to go along well because it goes with my theory that they were created by Even.
    Maybe Riku's soul eater is infused with Vanitas' soul perhaps

13. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

I disagree that Even or Vexen created Riku's Dark Form.
    Riku got the Dark Form from Maleficent, I think. It was just an armor of Darkness. Repliku got it because he was made from data to be a, wait for it...a REPLICA of RIKU.

14. Nuff' Said Banned

Didi say he created it? can't remember. It's still an armor though because it wasn't bonded to his skin.
    Now the keyblade theory and Ven to Sora theory would probably go well with this thought. isn't it said the keyblade is made from part of the user's heart. Ven was probably absorbed by Sora at his weakest as was Vanitas because they're probably fake which i'll give you a link to the explanation when i get on a comp. But anyway Riku's soul eater came from the Vanitas memories(i know it's not a keyblade) and the KK came from Sora's Ven memories. Now when Sora's heart was taken the Ven memories were released as well in the same part that made Roxas.

15. Monica Reybrandte Banned

I like the theories but this is all based on speculation so far isn't it? I remember reading around here somewhere that keyblades come from a piece of the user's heart which could explain why they were a dying civilization because like Kairi's grandmother said the people bathed in the lioght meaning plentiful keyblade msters but then the people wanted it for themselves then darkness was born in their hearts and it soon took them over and a keyblade desires light in the user's heart which is why
    Riku couldn't use it for a short period. That and Sora had a stronger heart.
    And who is Botr. I'd like to read the theory.

16. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Having a heart of pure light does not mean you can use a Keyblade. Or else SNow White and the other princesses would be able to use a Keyblade. Heart of light =/= strong heart.

17. Ksemanr Merlin's Housekeeper

I've seen this theory a lot on other boards. You're forgetting one very important thing though:

Sora looks like Ventus also. And Roxas looks like Sora. They have the same face, just different hair. Ventus might have Roxas' hair, but he has Sora's face still, just like Roxas has Sora's face. This theory fails to explain why Ventus looks like Sora. Sora's face didn't change much from when he was 4, he has the same face as Ventus before this merging would've happened.

18. Zeonark Kingdom Keeper

We can safely say those are Sora's memories.

That's like saying everyone came up with something that wasn't thought of them.

@Ksemanr: Sora and Ven barely look the same. As far as I can see, the eye color is the only similarity in appearance.

19. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Yeah, those "weird dreams" he's been having. The ones where the Japanese lady sings and he trips out.

But you can't claim credit for a broad theory like Ven's heart goes into Sora.
    There can be many different theories using that basis, but that doesn't mean that anyone can claim credit from others' theories for thinking Ven's heart ends up in Sora "first."

20. Zeonark Kingdom Keeper

Exactly.

I'm just saying that one theory doesn't belong to someone who didn't write anything about it. Plus, I thought this theory said something about Sora's heart into Ven. Or I read wrong. >_>