Hunt for the Keyblade

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Zarexu, Dec 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zarexu Merlin's Housekeeper

This is an rp for people who enjoy combat-based rps and Kingdom Hearts. As the title implies, this rp revolves around the keyblade.

Rules:

-No Godmodding (Ex: i summon a black hole and you all die rofl)
    -Turn based, we will follow a order, DO NOT POST out of order unless given permission.
    -Do not enter the rp without my permission
    -you listen to me, and obey what i tell you.
    -Don't be an ass
    -Deaths will not occur without permission

Story: all the worlds are at a perfect balance between light and darkness. all the world's keep to themselves, and the barriers that separate them are yet to be severed. All is tranquil, until a sudden danger threatens all the worlds, and the balance between light and dark begins to falter. Suddenly, reports of a mysterious blade begin to circulate around worlds. A blade with the power to cause either great destruction or great salvation. Many will be chosen to seek out the blade, for if it is not found, the fate of all the worlds will be at stake. Mysterious letters are sent to various Hearts, the hearts that recieve the letters will be forever changed. Each letter reads the same, and the message written clearly:

You who are chosen,
    A terrible evil approaches your world.
    You alone must seek the Grand Key, a blade whos power is both terrible and wonderous.
    Its eternal power will call to you, and you will seek it out.
    For if you fail, Void will consume your tranquil world and bring forth Naught.
    The Naught will summon calamity.
    And Calamity will destroy all you love.
    Your Chosen Path is left to you.
    There are two roads to power.
    One path to salvation.
    Follow the Red Light.​

Summary: So Basically, you, who will recieve the letter, will be seeking out the "Grand Key". This will be done from moving from one world to the next. However, because you will be trying to save your world, chances are you are likely to encounter other roleplayers in some of the worlds. What does this mean? that means that they will be after the keyblade! and if they succeed all hope of saving your world is lost. This means that you (the roleplayers) will be battling each other in gruesome, bloody combat. Alliances can be made, but not without fighting. This rp is going to be violent damnit i don't want cliche Kingdom Hearts softness. I'm done, so read below the format for joining the roleplay. I will put mine down as an example.

Character Application Format:
    Character Name:
    Class (Mage, Soldier, Mercenary, Rogue, ect)
    Weapon (Read the below rules on unapproved weapons):
    Magic (pick one elemental spell, you gain more as the roleplay progresses)
    World (Describe your world, you can create your own, give its name, available ones are posted below):
    Build (Physique):
    Allignment (Good/Bad):
    Personality:
    History (Optional):

Weapon Rules:
    -No Giant lazers
    -Guns must shoot magical bullet-like ammuniton (like Xigbars). Must be small, hand held. No huge as hell 50. cal. this isnt Call of Duty.
    -Use your blimey imaginations.
    -May have limit of 2 weapons
    -I'd like you a looooot better if you used bladed weapons.
    -No buster sword, masamune, or final-fantasy weapon.

Worlds:
    -Agrabah
    -Treasure Cluster(Treasure Planet)
    -Radiant Garden
    -Twilight Town
    -Atlantica
    -Lost Empire (Atlantis:the lost empire)
    -Disney Castle
    -Olympic Colliseum
    -Forsaken Desert (What will become Keyblade Graveyard)

Character Name: Vynn
    Class: Warrior
    Weapon: Twin Daggers
    Magic: Thunder
    World: Twilight Town
    Build: A very slender, yet built physique providing great agility and dexterity. His hair is a shaggy blonde where various patches are spiked. He has hazel colored eyes, and a slender curved face. Around his neck is a blue jewel of some sorts that glows when held in darkness. He wears a sleeveless black coat zipped open with long flaps extending down to his thighs. He wears a yellow shirt beneath this, red straps connecting across the chest in an X pattern holding the coat open. Various black belts are held around his waist, holding up baggy black pants that extend down to yellow, black and white shoes. Bandages are wrapped around his wrists and forearms and a gold band ring with a crown imprinted into it is worn on his right ring finger.
    Allignment: Good
    Personality: Kind hearted and obnoxious sums up the emotions of this young boy. Vynn's moral code revolves around the concept of fate, and his inner demons is the struggle to try and change fate. Vynn covers this with a veil of arrogance and pride. He is always eager to fight, and will stop at nothing to protect those he loves.
    History: None

2. Hexin Hollow Bastion Committee

Character Name: Edoigneus
    Class: Mercernary
    Weapon: Beginners Katana
    Magic: Fire
    World (Describe your world, you can create your own, give its name, available ones are posted below): Radiant Garden
    Build (Physique): A young man about the age of 17; looks a year younger stands before you. Long stable brown hair tied into a samurai pony tail; long sideburns(sp?) passing the ears. Green eyes show his true intentions are not evil. Standing at about 5'10, this young man fears no one; not true, and has an athletic build to him. Not scrawny, yet not buffed either, he looks like a man who can hold his own in a fight. His outfit consists of....eer...just look at my avatars outfit. >>
    Allignment (Good/Bad): Good
    Personality: Not an ignorant male, and neither a fool. He has a sound mind, and body. Sometimes he may act on pure impulse, but hey...we all have our flaws. A defender of justice, any act of evil will anger this one for sure. He can be generous and great-hearted at times. He can't help, but to..well...help people in need.
    History (Optional): Revealed in the story.

3. Sir Charles of Monocles The Fault in Our Stars

Character Name: Ecitium
    Class: Soldier
    Weapon: Scythe (Pic: http://tiny.cc/JgBCD )
    Magic: Thunder
    World: Domus - Once a thriving world, Domus has been polluted by its people and war. An old clock tower serves as the center of the main city, Tempus. Currently in Tempus, war is raging between the Resistance and the Sororius, the government of Tempus.
    Build: 5' 9 with blueish-grey eyes and slightly spikey, soft light brown hair. Wears loose khaki pants (like Riku in KH2) and green shirt with a black undershirt.
    Allignment : Good
    Personality: Scholarly minded, Ecitium perfers to ask first, fight later, though that does not mean he is a weak fighter. He omitts an aura of grandure, often using long and lengthy sentences.
    History: Born when Domus was still beautiful, Ecitium was only six when his parents were arrested for high treason. Sent to an orphanage, Ecitium spent most of his time in the library, spending hours alone reading. At 15, Ecitium signed up for the militia and was sent to train at an undisclosed location. Two years later, Ecitium returns to Tempus when he recieves a summons from the owner of the orphanage.

4. Zarexu Merlin's Housekeeper

ooc: Hey! thanks for joining. i appreciate it a lot. We'll wait for a few more people to join before we start.

5. Sir Charles of Monocles The Fault in Our Stars

OOC: Okay! :type:

6. Hexin Hollow Bastion Committee

Ooc: Wonder when...this'll start... XD

7. Zarexu Merlin's Housekeeper

ooc: xD no ones really joining hex. uhhhh.....now whaT?

8. Sora_Gaiden Traverse Town Homebody

My Character

Character Name: Alexis
    Class (Mage, Soldier, Mercenary, Rogue, ect): Dark Mage
    Weapon (Read the below rules on unapproved weapons): Sword and Staff
    Magic (pick one elemental spell, you gain more as the roleplay progresses): The Dark Arts
    World (Describe your world, you can create your own, give its name, available ones are posted below): Radiant Garden
    Build (Physique): [​IMG]
    Allignment (Good/Bad): Neutral if possible
    Personality: Talkative at times but serious.
    History (Optional): (Workin on it)

9. Hexin Hollow Bastion Committee

Ooc: Sooo....I guess..it's over...before it started... *Dies* DX

10. Zarexu Merlin's Housekeeper

ooc: YUS! another person. =) hexin. hope is not lost yet.

11. Hexin Hollow Bastion Committee

OOC:Oh sweet! =D I just hope they remember. x.x

12. Doxyc Traverse Town Homebody

ooc: hey guys! just logged in after a LONG time and i got that message that you sent Zarexu, and i was like WOOOT! but the message was sent a while ago...well i'm gonna post my character here anyways! :)

Character Name: Ria (Ree-Ah)
    Class: EX-Soldier
    Weapon: Gun and Blade: on a side note, no it's not a Gun-Blade. They are two separate weapons. The Gun is not that powerful, it's medium range, doesn't have a lot of ammo, no homing bullets, can enchant bullets based on what magic i use to make it a little bit stronger. Not a cheap weapon.)
    Magic: Cure <-- if you think that's too cheap then i'll choose Lighting.
    World: Twilight Town
    Build (Physique): 5'3". She has dark Red hair that resembles Lighting's from FFXIII and she has Blue eyes. She wears black buckled boots that go up to above the knees. Attached to the front and back of the boots are black straps that connect the the top of her red mini skirt. On her left leg, between the straps, is a holster for her pistol that looks like Xigbars (the pistol folds up so it can fit into the holster). The Holster raps around her leg and then up and around her waist diagonally. As it goes around her back, there's another strap that holds her sword in. She wears a black cotton tangtop under her over her red leather overshirt that covers her upper torso, shoulders and neck. not her stomach. There's a zipper down the middle of it as well as a black leather belt that circles the bottom of the over shirt. Black straps connect from the belt at the bottom of the over shirt to the top of the mini skirt they look like continueing lines from the other straps on her legs. She has the same things on her arms as Aqua does in BBS but they're black. She also has black leather gloves that cover her forarm and hand, but not her fingers.
    Allignment (Good/Bad): Good
    Personality: Very Caring and heartfelt for her companions and loved ones.
    History (Optional): I'll figure it out as the story progresses lol

13. sora117 Moogle Assistant

Character Name:Zero
    Class mage,rogue
    Weapon he has a a doulblades on each hip making one wepon together and a staff on his back
    Magic fire
    World his world is a world built of mostly ice, but deep inside the hardened ice lives the people of the planet. the planets called xeroz
    Build (Physique):he is about 5"7 and has black hair to his shoulders that has a mix of red to it. he had red eyes and wears a black cloack over a shirt and black jeans.
    Allignment (Good/Bad): he just wants to save his world
    Personality: he is normally quiet but when fighting will do what he must to win even joining alliances
    History (Optional):he wants to save his home

Character Name:Zero
    Class mage,rogue
    Weapon he has a a doulblades on each hip making one wepon together and a staff on his back
    Magic fire
    World his world is a world built of mostly ice, but deep inside the hardened ice lives the people of the planet. the planets called xeroz
    Build (Physique):he is about 5"7 and has black hair to his shoulders that has a mix of red to it. he had red eyes and wears a black cloack over a shirt and black jeans.
    Allignment (Good/Bad): he just wants to save his world
    Personality: he is normally quiet but when fighting will do what he must to win even joining alliances
    History (Optional):

14. Doxyc Traverse Town Homebody

ooc: hey is this thing gonna start? or what? lol.

15. Vladimir Makarov Gummi Ship Junkie

Character Name: Neoph Vermillion Rampart
    Class: Assassin
    Weapon: Hidden blades on his wrists, katana
    Magic: Fire
    World: Castle Oblivion
    Build: [​IMG]
    Allignment: Evil
    Personality: Dark and mysterious.
    History: (I'll work on it)

16. Zarexu Merlin's Housekeeper

ooc: Hello everyone! wow, i had no idea so many people decided to join. doxyc a GIRL!!?!!?! xD j/k j/k its good to see you again bud. Give me a day or two and the rp will start. ps: does everyone know the story to Birht By sleep? i might have to change some stuff to make it fit in, but i dont want to spoil anything.

17. Doxyc Traverse Town Homebody

ooc: Yeah i basically know the story...which sucks cause it majorly spoiled it for me...:(. and HEY! nice to see you too! Just make our own storyline :) it doesn't matter though...and HELL YEAH I'M A GIRL! ...not in real life...my rp character is...:)

18. Vladimir Makarov Gummi Ship Junkie

I pretty much know the whole BBS storyline. *Imported the game*

19. Doxyc Traverse Town Homebody

i'm jealous... :(

20. Zarexu Merlin's Housekeeper

ooc: I think i'm going to edit my character a bit. i honestly rushed him a bit to get the rp moving....which obviously failed xD. tonight the rp will start.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.