KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep: Magazine Advertisement

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, Dec 17, 2009.

1. Mike Chaser

[​IMG]

A new advertisement for KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep has been shown thanks to ReBirth Wings. The Birth by Sleep advertisement is from the Japanese release of Final Fantasy XIII, which is a small booklet that can be found inside the cover. Nothing new in regards to the screenshots that are shown.

Thanks to narutokhfreak15 for clearing this up for me.

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, Dec 17, 2009.

1. Radiowave
      Radiowave
      MODERN WARFARE 2! SUCH A GOOD GAME OMG

(oh and bbs thats cool too.)
    2. Peace and War
      Peace and War
      Yeah you're right. As long as they cut out the MW2 bit at the top, it'll look good.
    3. Mike
      Mike
      Yep, that's what I thought it was at first. I still think it could be, but wasn't sure because it had the release date on it.
    4. Skylight_Defect
      Skylight_Defect
      That's what I thought. It would still make a cool back of the box though
    5. darkshadowxyz
      darkshadowxyz
      I think that if its gunna be at the back of the box, then it will have either their 3 faces but with the 3D rendering, or exactly the three of them like that, but with 3D rendering. By 3D rendering (wow I've said that 3 times now >.>) I mean the cool graphics that we see during the opening+ending of KH1+KH2. =D

If it is, then it still looks fine, but it'd look better with the 3D...guhh curse my repitition. D=
    6. Bloodios
      Bloodios
    7. Mike
      Mike
      When I posted this, it did show Final Fantasy XIII.
      It looked like some sort of promotion in the game itself.
      I wasn't too sure, so I mentioned it as a magazine scan, because it appeared as one.
      Although it does look like the back cover of the game.
    8. narutokhfreak15
      narutokhfreak15
      Truth

This is not a magazine article. This ad is part of a brochure inside the japanese release of Final Fantasy XIII's case. I watched some guy from germany unbox the new lightning PS3 and the brochure was inside the game case. You're welcome.
    9. Bloodios
      Bloodios
      @Mike:
      Oh, my bad...somehow I missed it, staying up late study for tests three days in a roll really messed me up...so yeah, honestly missed it, sorry Mike.
    10. Mike
      Mike
      Wait, what?
    11. Bloodios
      Bloodios
      @Mike:
      -Okay, this your original post:
      But what I saw at the time was: "A new...Birth by Sleep advertisement *something something*, which is...shown."
      -So basically my brain was in such a poor shape (from staying up late studying) that it edited out the "from the Japanese release of Final Fantasy XIII" part.
      -And since I recognized that that ad is the one that came with the FFXIII game since I saw it on finalfantasy-xiii.net awhile back, I decided to write a post (again, complete oblivious to the fact that you've already mentioned it) along with the link to the vid that shown some-guy unboxing his PS3 Lightning Edition (he also showed the contents of the FFXIII gamebox, which also included the ad).
      -Well, since you've already mentioned the fact the ad is from the FFXIII game, my post became unnecessary, so that's why I apologized, for posting useless info.
    12. soraser
      soraser
      kh

i hope you sell the game kingdom hearts birth by sleep i really want one and that was a good message .

from ,
      soraser to, ??????