Look through my Eyes Chapter 2

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Axel's#1fangirl, Apr 11, 2007.

1. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

Ch 2 is out! Yay! its alot faster typing these chapters! :D

~Chapter 2~

“Roxas! Roxas!”

Sora opened his eyes slowly. His head hurt really badly. He looked around. His room was white. White? And he was in his room? What??? Just then, a man with red, spiky hair came into his room. He was wearing a long, black coat. Sora cocked his head while lying down. Who was he?
    “Roxas! Wake up!!” The man said, shaking Sora. Sora looked up at him. Who was he? And why was he calling him Roxas?
    “Who are you?” Sora asked. The man gave Sora a you-know-who-I-am-Stupid look.
    “Uh…you know me. I’m Axel.” Axel said, shaking his head, confused. He walked towards the door, and then turned around. “Hurry up! Xemnas hates it when we sleep late.” He called before walking out of his door. Sora sat up. What was going on? And where was he? He ran his fingers through his hair. It was short. He didn’t remember getting it cut. He walked slowly over to a nearby mirror and looked. He almost screamed. His reflection wasn’t his!

In the mirror, he was looking at Roxas!!!

“What is going on?!?!?” Sora yelled.
    +++
    “Sora! Sora!”

Roxas opened his eyes slowly. His head hurt really badly. He was lying on something hard. And cold. He sat up. He was on the ground. It was raining. He looked around: He was in front of the Memory Skyscraper. What was he doing here? Just then, a duck ran up to him. Wait! A duck? And following him was a dog? What’s going on?
    “Sora? Are you ok?” the duck said.
    “Yeah, are you ok?” the dog said. Roxas stared at them for a minute.
    “I’m going crazy…” Roxas said. The dog cocked his head in puzzlement.
    “What’s wrong, Sora?” he asked.
    “Why are you calling me Sora? And who are you?” Roxas asked. The duck and the dog exchanged worried, and confused, looks.
    “Sora is your name.” The duck said. “And I’m Donald. This is Goofy.”
    “You must’ve hit the ground hard, Sora.” Goofy said. Roxas glared at him. He tried to stand, but his leg hurt. He got on his knees.
    “I’m not Sora! I’m…” Roxas trailed off. In a nearby puddle he saw his reflection. He almost screamed.

In the puddle, he was looking at Sora!!!

“What is going on?!?!?” Roxas yelled.
    +++
    By now, Sora was leaning against a nearby end table, trying to stop himself from collapsing from surprise. He took a breath, closed his eyes, and went over to the mirror. He opened his eyes and looked again.

He still looked like Roxas.

His long spiky locks of brown hair were now short spiky locks of golden hair. His eyes were the same. His skin color was the same. He felt the same. But…he wasn’t the same? Well, he could tell that. He looked around.
    “This must be Roxas’ room.” He said. His voice sounded different too. He looked at a nearby closet, which had a few long black coats. He put one on. It…felt right to do so. And right now, he had to go with any feeling that felt right. He walked out of the door and walked down the stairs slowly. Apparently, Axel didn’t know he was Sora, not Roxas, so he was guessing no one else would know.
    “I have to keep this a secret.” He said quietly to himself. “No one can know. Because if someone finds out…” he gulped. “I’m in trouble…”
    +++
    Roxas was freaking out. Instead of his yellow spiky hair, he now had brown spiky hair, which was longer. He looked at his clothes. Instead of his black Organization coat, he had mainly black and red attire on. He looked at Donald and Goofy with wild eyes.
    “What’s going on??” He asked, his eyes wide with fear. Goofy walked over to him and helped Roxas up.
    “Are you ok, Sora?” he asked, concerned. Roxas pulled away from him.
    “I’m not Sora!!! My name is Roxas!!!” he shouted. Donald and Goofy gave a wow-you-are-crazy look.
    “Maybe he’s sick…” Donald whispered to Goofy. Roxas heard what he said.
    “I’m not sick! WHAT IS GOING ON???” He shouted.
    “Calm down, Sora!” Donald shouted. “We’re in the World That Never Was! You and the guy you were fighting fell off of the skyscraper! There was some light, you both fell to the ground, and some guy from the Organization took the guy you were fighting and disappeared!!!” Roxas backed away from him. Wow. Roxas thought. He’s crazy.
    “Are you sure you’re ok, Sora?” Goofy asked. Roxas snarled at him.
    “I’m ROXAS!!!!” He shouted. Goofy and Donald looked at him, then at each other. Donald leaned over to Goofy.

“He’s crazy….”

2. Pure Beats~ Chaser

I feel bad for the both of them....confusion, confusion....

3. AnimeGirl104 Hollow Bastion Committee

I feel bad for Roxas and Sora.besides that its Awesomes!

4. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

Thanks!

hehe....Roxas has a temper....lol :)

And Donald thinks he's crazy :)

5. Yuffieone Merlin's Housekeeper

Haha D:

How messed up, I feels bad for them, and now I feel bad for you....
    Get the other chapter done.

6. Azure Flame Banned

OMFG:eek:
    It just keeps getting better and better!:D
    Good Work!

7. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

I will! chill out! i'll do it now

NI!!!!

8. Yuffieone Merlin's Housekeeper

Bounces up and down thank yous

Oh ni ey?

ITITITITITITITITIT and ummm it

9. Black Sinner Twilight Town Denizen

I feel so bad for both of them... especially Roxas. Sora gets right away that he'll have to pretend but Roxas is a bit more stubborn, isn't he?

Time for me to move on to the next chapter...