Zexion's Will (Chapter 18)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Nanaki, Apr 11, 2007.

?

What Should Happen To Zexion's Father???

1. HE SHOULD DIE!!!

8 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Lock HIM in a cage and leave him ther!!

3 vote(s)
    12.5%
  3. Let Xiggy kill him!!

8 vote(s)
    33.3%
  4. Smack him and walk away!

5 vote(s)
    20.8%
  1. Nanaki Broken in six places

So,here's the next chapter!!

Zexion's Will
    Chapter 18
    ~FlashBacks That Haunt~

They walked around to the doors of The Gizmo Shop. Xigbar opened them,and they walked through. The group of 7 walked straight through,not one heartless. When they reached the small area with the ladder leaning against the wall,they stopped.

Zexion turned to the group. "Uh..where re the heartless..??" He asked,crossing his arms.

"Yeah,Kashima's dead..wasn't he the reason they dissappeared..?" Salena asked.

"The Black Materia..He said The Black Materia was here." Zexion said.

"Well..I think the presence of The Black Materia is keeping them away. Let's just go.." Hewie said.

The gang nodded,and they climbed up the ladder one by one.

Zexion walked over to the edge of the church roof. He looked over the dark town..

~FlashBack~

"AAHHH!!!" Ienzo yelled as he was trown into a wall. He was badly injured and had a scratch across his forehead. His father stood over him,Sakabato at Ienzo's throat.

Ienzo's father glared. "DON'T. EVER. TALK. BACK. AGAIN." He said. He then sheathed his sword and stalked off.

Ienzo stood up slowly. Komi ran up to Ienzo,and hugged him. Ienzo hugged back.

"Brother! Your cut!!" Komi said.

Ienzo patted Komi's head. "It's just a scratch..nothing more. Now go play,I have to sweep.." Ienzo said.

Komi quckly nodded and ran off. Ienzo sighed,walked back against the wall,and slid down it. He sat on the floor,and curled up in a ball.

'What did I do to deserve this???' He questioned in his mind as his body shuddered with tears...

~End FlashBack~

"Zexion..?" Xigbar asked,his hand on Zexion's shoulder.

Zexion turned to look at him. "Huh..?" Zexion asked.

"Are you okay??" Xigbar asked.

Zexion nodded. He then walked across the roof edge stealthily. He ran across the ledge,and jumped,landing on the roof across from it. Shiro,Salena,Zack,Hewie,and Valerie jumped across the roof. Xigbar teleported next to Zexion.

Zexion lead the group down to the door,and one by one they walked through the door. They were on the ledge up in the 3ed District,and Zexion walked over to the side. He then placed his hand on the wall.

"Open." He said. The wall dissappeared from light,and Zexion walked through. The rest of the group fallowed him.

They were on the flat roof of a large black mansion. Ienzo's old "home". Zexion jumped down the roof,and the others did as well. They were within the gates,infront of the front doors. Zexion stared...

~FlashBack~

Ienzo sat on the front porch next to Komi,reading his Book Of Illusions. Komi was holding a stuffed Moogle,eating Sea Salt Icecream.

"Brother? Why did sister try to burn Kupo today??" Komi innocently asked. His stuffed Moogle was named Kupo.

Zexion looked up at his little brother. "Because..she was uhh...being recklace. Don't worry. I won't let anything happen to you or your Moogle.." Ienzo said.

Komi nodded,hugging his Moogle. "Thanks,brother.." He said.

Ienzo nodded. "No problem.." He said.

~End FlashBack~

Zexion looked at his commrades,who were staring st him. Zexion shook his head.

"Go..." Xigbar said.

Zexion nervously nodded as he watched his friends walk away from the mansion. He turned back to the mansion,and walked up to the doors. He placed his right hand on the wood of the door...

~FlashBack~

Ienzo was walking through Radiant Garden. It was raining heavilly,the moon shadowed fully. He slowly walked down the streets.

'I'm glad that Fajine saved me..But,now it's time I find a place I'm MENT to reside in...' He thought.

He turned a corner,to see Komi,lying on the ground,unconsious.

"KOMI!!!" He yelled,as he ra to his brother's side.

He held his brother,and shook him. "That waon't help." He heard a voice say.

Ienzo looked up to see Ansem standing there. "Help my brother!" He said.

Ansem nodded. "Bring your brother with me..." He said.

Ienzo nodded and picked up his brother. He fallowed Ansem to the castle...

~End FlashBack~

Zexion shook his head. He slowly opened the door...

Well,that's all for this chapter!! NOW it's getting tense...

FireNanaki's Stories + Vids:
    http://www.kh-vids.net/showthread.php?t=8977

Anyways,what do you think of the story so far? If you have any ideas/questions/or comments,please post it!! Got It Memorized?? Thanks!!!

2. Nanaki Broken in six places

Thanks!! I'll have the next chapter up tommorrow. I have other stories to work on..BUT,I will be working on my stories A LOT when I'm on vacation!! So,no worries!!!

3. Nanaki Broken in six places

Thanks!!! DANG!! Look at the poll!!! I have NO clue what shall happen to Zexion's dad...

4. Reoy Hollow Bastion Committee

yes let xiggy kill his father!! he will b useless with his fast random shots at him >D i wonder what happened next this is gettin exciting

5. twilit_shadow King's Apprentice

SQUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! I can't wait for the next part! I'm with Axel's#1fangurl on this one. *grabs mega-bag of popcorn*

6. Nanaki Broken in six places

YAYS!!! The next chapter will DEFINATLY be up today,I just need to eat something,then I'll get right on it!! Meh,I know what I'll do for this next chapter...

7. Nanaki Broken in six places

Yeah,No Worries!! It'll be up in about...1-2 hours. I'm also working on my other 2 stories,too. It'll be up soon!!