Look through my Eyes Chapter 6 (LAST CHAPTER)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Axel's#1fangirl, Apr 12, 2007.

?

Did you like this story, Look through my Eyes?

1. YES I LOVED IT!

65.2%
  2. It was nice! I liked it :)

30.4%
  3. I didn't like it so much...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I STUNK YOU CAN'T WRITE I HATE YOU!!!!!

4.3%
  1. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

LAST CHAPTER! I know, it was short, but you had fair warning....A while later I'll need help deciding which story to start next, so please help out! I want to thank everyone who read my story :) You guys are the reason I keep on writing :)

~Chapter 6~

“Where is he?†Roxas asked. Axel had disappeared in a Corridor of Darkness about 20 minutes ago. He said he was getting someone who could help Sora and Roxas switch back. Donald tapped his foot impatiently. Suddenly, a Corridor of Darkness appeared, and Axel came out of it. Close behind him was Zexion.
    “Axel, what was so important that you had to pull me out of my room and interrupt me while practicing a spell?†Zexion said irately. Sora and Roxas walked up to Zexion.
    “Zexion,†Roxas (still in the Sora body) said. “We need you to switch us back into our right bodies.†Zexion was surprised that Sora knew his name. Sora (still in the Roxas body) saw his confusion.
    “You see, when we broke The Twist Orb, something happened, and now I’m in Sora’s body while Sora is in mine.†Zexion nodded his head.
    “Do you know a way to fix them back?†Goofy asked. Zexion thought for a moment.
    “Possibly…I may know something that could help…†he said. He summoned his spell book, and flipped through a few pages, muttering something to himself about the stupidity of 15-year-olds. Then, he stopped on a page, nodding.
    “This should do it!†He exclaimed. While holding the book in one hand, he lifted the other and pointed at Roxas and Sora. He began to recite:

“Turn it around, make it right. Twist, change, rearrange, the power of orb’s blight!†He shouted. The area around Sora and Roxas began to spin with swirls of blue and green. When it cleared, Sora and Roxas looked down at themselves.
    “I’m me again!†Roxas shouted, in his own body. He was happy to be back.
    “Yes!†Sora shouted, as equally as happy as Roxas. Goofy went up to Sora.
    “It’s nice for you to be back, Sora!†he said. Donald nodded in agreement.
    “You know,†Roxas said, walking up to Sora. “It’ll be hard fighting against each other, now that we’ve had a walk in each others shoes.†Sora nodded and smiled.
    “Yeah but, I’m sure we’ll find a way.†Roxas nodded.

“HEY GIVE THAT BACK YOU STUPID DUCK!†Zexion shouted. Everyone turned to see Donald with Zexion’s spell book, and Zexion running after him.
    “I want to try a spell!†Donald shouted, landing on a page, where the first spell was called ‘Rewind Time’.
    “NO GIVE IT BACK NOW!!!!!!†Zexion yelled. Donald started to read:

“Rewind time, a little way back. And what had happened, memories shall lack.†Donald recited. Nothing happened.
    “Awww, this spell doesn’t work!†Donald said, throwing the book at Zexion, who caught it. Zexion was quite literally about to kill Donald when all of the sudden there was a bright flash of light….

And all was silent….
    +++
    Keyblades clash, swinging wildly. Roxas and Sora were fighting at Memory Skyscraper. Roxas had been sent there by the Organization to seek out a very old, yet very powerful, magic orb: The Twist Orb. The Twist Orb was capable of twisting time, space, anything. With it, the Organization XIII could do terrible things. Sora was also after it. King Mickey had told him that the Organization wanted it, and they had to get it before they did. Sora wouldn’t let him down.

So there they were, battling it out. Roxas swung his Oathkeeper at Sora, who dodged it and parried the attack.
    “The orb belongs to the Organization!†Roxas shouted. Sora tried to strike Roxas with his Ultima weapon, but Roxas jumped in time.
    “Well you can’t have it!†Sora yelled back. They exchanged a few hits of the Keyblades, before Roxas jumped back. They both suddenly stopped fighting. Roxas looked at Sora.
    “Did this…happen before?†he asked. Sora thought for a moment, and then sook his head.
    “I don’t think so…†he replied. They both shrugged, and started to fight once again…

THE END!!!!

(I hoped you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it! :))

2. dancecat120 Gummi Ship Junkie

great job. I like the ending the them going back in time and all.

:D :)

Nice story

FIRST POST!!!!

3. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

thank you for reading! And i'm glad you liked it! :D *takes a bow and falls out of computer chair*

OWWWWWWWWW.....

I REALLY need to stop doing that...:)

4. Yuffieone Merlin's Housekeeper

My post didnt' get posted! >.< I said, I liked it the end was awsomely creepy

5. TheOtherKeyblade Destiny Islands Resident

Cute ending. xD Why do I have a feeling it's just going to happen all over again? :p It was a very intresting story and although I felt some characters were OCC at times, you kept them in pretty good order. :nod: and I find Donald and Goofy very hard to write. You pulled them off.

Anywho looking forward to the next story. Wow you really crank these things out. I alway pick too epic story like Broken Chains. Too much for my little mind to write all at one. XD

6. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

Thank you :) I perfer to write organization stories (and nix donald and goofy) because they're hard to write for me too. But they were neccesary in this one :)

Thanks for reading!

7. ThunderOfLarxene Gummi Ship Junkie

that was the best ending ever, really gives you a chance to think about how they'll finish the fight etc

really cant wait for the next stroy, keep up the excellent work :D

8. riku-josh07 Destiny Islands Resident

I loved that part! Makes me want to double post! Just kidding. That duck always gets into trouble.

Loved the story! (quite short though)

9. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

Yeah, it was sorta short, but the next one is longer! (this time there were no short story options to choose from)

10. twilit_shadow King's Apprentice

I'm telling you, you have an amazing gift! Putting together the funny stuff with the serious stuff gives you a gorgeous story! This one is definately one of your best. Go Zexion and Axel!