Flower Power!!!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Nanaki, Apr 12, 2007.

?

Did You Like This Story?

1. HELL YEAH!!! It was a riot!!

13 vote(s)
    72.2%
  2. Yeah,it was amusing...

4 vote(s)
    22.2%
  3. Not really,it was..dull...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. NO WAY!!! IT'S STUPID!!!!

1 vote(s)
    5.6%
  1. Nanaki Broken in six places

I hope you like this story! It's just a random 1 shot thing,so,here it is!!

Flower Power!!!
    Only Chapter
    ~The Flower Power Trio~

Marluxia trudged through the halls of The Castle That Never Was,Sythe slung over shoulder. He stopped,looked around,sighed,and trudged down the halls again.

'Where's Demyx??? He owes me 3 Sea Salt Icecreams for our game of See How Angry You Can Make Sailor Moon And Live...' He thought.

Marluxia continued to trudge down the halls of the castle. He reached the Living Room,and saw Demyx and Roxas playing Tekken Tag on the PS2.

He walked next to Demyx,and stood there silently. The 2 Nobodies had no clue he was there.

"Ha!! I'm winning!!!" Demyx yelled.

Marluxia tapped the back of his head with his Sythe handle. Demyx jumped and turned,and Roxas beat him.

"Hey Demyx,you lost!!" Roxas said. Demyx turned back to the game,to see he had lost. He turned back to Marly,and glared.

"Why did you make me lose???!" Demyx asked,pouting as Roxas put the controllers back and shut off the machines.

Marly sighed. "You said you would help me." He said.

"Oh yeah..what did you want help with,anyways?" Demyx asked.

Roxas sat back down on the couch. "I'm not doing anything,so I'll help,if you want." Roxas said.

"Okay. In my room,I got a new..pet." Marly said.

"A dog??" Demyx asked.

"No." Marly replied.

"A snake??" Roxas asked.

"Nope." Marly said.

Demyx sighed. "Not another wolverine,I hope.." He asked.

"No. DEFINATLY no more Wolverines..." Marly said.

"Then what is it???" Roxas asked.

"A Nobody Rose!!" Marly said.

"WHAT?!! Those things HATE me!!!!! And they have BIG FANGS!!!THEY TRY TO EAT ME!!!!" Demyx yelled.

"I've never even SEEN one..." Roxas said.

"Demyx,calm down. Now,I need you 2 to help me. My rose,named Sakura,needs to get to know you guys. I want you to meet her,so come." Marly said. He started to walk down the hall.

Roxas stood and turned to Demyx. "Com'on Demyx!!" Roxas said,then ran to catch up to Marly.

Demyx looked down and sighed. "They never even liked me as a human. One of them ate my stuffed Chocobo...." He said quietly to himself. He stood up,and trailed behind Marly and Roxas...

~Marluxia's Room~

Marluxia opened the door,and walked in. Roxas and Demyx fallowed. They stood there,and looked at the Nobody Rose,which was next to the bed in a large pot.

The rose had very dark red petals. In the center of the petals,was the large set of dog-like jaws. The flower stood about 3 feet tall,the stem and leaves a briliant dark green. The soil in the pot was incredibly moist.

Roxas's jaw dropped. Demyx stared with scared eyes. Marluxia smirked.

Marly walked up to his new pet. He started to pet one of Sakura's petals. He turned to Roxas and Demyx. "Come say hi." He said.

Roxas slowly walked up to Sakura. "Hi Sakura,I'm Roxas." He said.

Sakura nodded. She then tilted her..I guess you'd call it her head,tword's Roxas. Roxas gently stroke one of her petals. He looked over at Demyx. "Come on Demyx! She's nice!" Roxas said.

Demyx nervously walked over to Sakura. Roxas and Marly stepped aside. Demyx walked infront of Sakura. "Uhh..hi Sakura..??" Demyx said,nervously.

Sakura BARKED at Demyx. Demyx jumped back,shocked. Sakura then growled viciously at The Melodius Nocturne.

Marly laughed. "Your such a wimp,Demyx!!" He said.

Demyx looked at Marly and pointed at Sakura. "Th-the-the flower BARKED ta me!!!! What is it,a chimera-dog/flower???" Demyx asked.

Marluxia laughed harder. "NO!! ALL Nobody Flowers bark!!!" He said.

Demyx looked at Sakura and growled. "WHY DO YOU STUPID FLOWERS HATE ME SO MUCH??!!!" Demyx yelled. Sakura dropped her head and started to whimper.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY TO MY FLOWER????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Marly yelled.

Demyx turned to Marly,and slowly walked backwards. "I..uh I didn't..I-"

"SHUT UP,YOU STUPID WATER BOY!!!!!!!" Marly yelled. He slowly walked twords Demyx. "YOU DON'T SEE ME BASHING DOLPHINS,DO YOU???!! WELL,DO YOU????!!!!!!!" Marly asked,angry.

"N-no..." Demyx said. His back hit the wall,and he froze with fear.

Marly continued to slowly advance tword the water boy. "IF I DON'T BASH YOUR FRIENDS,DO YOU THINK IT'S A GOOD IDEA TO BASH MINE???!! DO YOU THINK IT'S FUN???!!!!!" Marly asked,defensive beyond belief.

"NO!" Demyx choked out.He was shaking at this point..

Marly stopped right infront of Demyx. He brought his face right infront of Demyx's. "So,you better apologize to my flower. She's a nice flower. And when you apologize,you pet her and say you never ment to hurt her feelings. Capiche?" He whispered in a dangerously low voice.

"Yes..I'll say I'm sorry..." Demyx barly squeeked out. Marluxia moved away from Demyx,and walked back next to Roxas. Roxas was staring with big innocent eyes.

Demyx slowly walked over to Sakura. He bowed. "I'm sorry. I never ment to hurt your feelings. It won't happen again..." Demyx said. He looked up.

Sakura stayed still for a couple of minutes,as though thinking about it. She then brought her head down to Demyx. Demyx petted one of her petals.

"You aren't a bad flower,are you?" Demyx said.

"See? I told you..." Marly said.

*SLAM*

All 4 of them looked to the door. Saiix stood there,Claymore out. "DEMYX!!! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU FOR FLOODING MY ROOM!!!!! I TOLD YOU NOT TO DANCE IN MY ROOM!!! I DON'T CARE IF IT WAS THE HAMSTER ORGANIZATION NIGHT!!!!! YOUR DEAD!!!!!!!" Saiix screamed.

Saiix charged foward. Demyx backed up 2 steps. "I'm going to die!!!" He yelled,scared.

Saiix was 5 feet from Demyx,when Sakura roared. From her jaws,spores were released,and Saiix stopped. He slowly walked backwards a few steps,then fell to his knees. He fell on the floor,unconsious.

Demyx turned to his savior. "Sakura??! Thank you!!" He said. Sakura held her head up proudly.

Marluxia and Roxas walked over to the 2. "I never knew Sakura would trust you 2 so quickly.." Marly said with surprise.

Demyx started to pet one of Sakura's petals. "I'm just glad I'm not dead.." Demyx said.

"Wait..." Roxas said. Everyone looked at him. "Marly is flower element. Demyx is water. And I'm light...." Roxas said.

"Why don't we become The Flower Power Trio??!!!" Marly said.

"Yeah!! That's an AWESOME idea!!!!" Demyx said.

"Let's do it!!!" Roxas said.

"Alright!!! We are The Flower Power Trio!!!!!" Marly said. He held out his hand.

"Great!!" Roxas said. He put his hand on top of Marly's.

"No one can take us down!!!" Demy said. He put his hand on top of Roxas's.

"We will help eachother out when in trouble!" Marly said.

"Kingdom Hearts will be ours!!!" They all said,raising their hands in the air.

Demyx turned to Saiix. "But...what do we do with Sailor Moon..?" Demyx asked.

Roxas and Marly turned to Saiix. "Hmm..." Marly said. "I think I have an idea..."

~2 Hours Later~

Saiix woke up. He looked around,and saw he was pinned to a wall in an empty room by vines. He tried to move,but couldn't. "What the hell IS this??!!!" He asked.

He heard giggling,and looked around the room. His eyes landed on Marluxia,who was standing by the door. He was leaning against it,arms crossed,smirking.

"Hi Sailor Moon. I hope you like WOLVERINES!!!" Marly said evily.

"WHAT??!!!" Saiix yelled,recalling the preivious incident..

"ROXAS!!" Marly called.

Roxas ran up,holding a cage with a VERY angry Wolverine inside it. He placed it on the floor in the room,near the door. He then ran behind Marly.

"NO WAY!!! DON'T DO THIS TO ME!!!!!" Saiix yelled.

Marly laughed darkly. "DEMYX!!!" He called.

Demyx ran in. He ran to the cage. He cluched the slider in the lock. "Meh,you deserve this Saiix!!!" Demyx said.

"STOP!!!!" Saiix yelled.

Demyx smirked. "Yeah right." He said. He pulled the slider,and ran out the door. Marly shut the door.

"I'LL HAUNT YOU!!!!!" Saiix yelled.

Marluxia,Demyx,and Roxas walked down the hall,laughing.

"Do you think that was TOO cruel??" Roxas asked.

"No." Marly said.

"Not at all.." Demyx said.

Roxas shgrugged. "Alright..." He said.

"NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STOP!!! THAT HURTS!! OOOWWWW!!!! MY ARM DOESN-OOOOWWWW!!!!!!!! YOU ROTT-AAARRGGGG!!! I CAN-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Were the screams that came from the room they trapped Saiix in.

Marly,Roxas,and Demyx laughed as they walked down the halls,side by side...

So,now Marly will have Sakura in the rest of my stories!! And they shall be The Flower Power Trio from now on,too!! And,I suggest respecting wolverines from now on,too.

FireNanaki's Stories + Vids:
    http://www.kh-vids.net/showthread.php?t=8977

Anyways,please tell me what you thought of the story! If you have any ideas/questions/or comments,please post it!! Does anyone even read this?? Thanks!!!

2. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

ROTFLUSE!!!!!!! I will NEVER make fun of a plant again, especially Marly's

:D Awesome! FLOWERPOWERTRIOROXSMYSOXS!!!!! :D

3. Nanaki Broken in six places

Thanks!!! I wasn't sure if this one was going to get a lot of laughs. I'm glad it did!!

4. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

Roxas's power is light...? XD;

*brick'd*

Anyways... Great story and all! =D

"Capiche"

Is that how you spell it...? XD;

5. Nanaki Broken in six places

Roxas's power is either light or twilight. I'm not sure how to spell capiche. And thanks!!!

6. Anase Traverse Town Homebody

Cha, it is light. But this story.. omg, Flower Power Trio rocks! Are you going to give them their own theme song or something? That would be awesome. XD

7. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

HOMG, a theme song XDDDDDDD

*dies laughing at the image*

8. Nanaki Broken in six places

lol,I would if I could sing!! Maybe I can convince my friend to sing it. And I could write it and make an AMV out of it or something..It'd be different,but interesting...

9. Xx Axel xX Traverse Town Homebody

haha Demyx is so funny
    I'd really like to see Marly start bashing dolphins though :p

10. Nanaki Broken in six places

Meh,I might make that happen at a random point in one of my stories...we shall see...

11. deadaim2thegrave Merlin's Housekeeper

I can not stop laughing at tht part.LMAO!!!! Dude ur awesome.tht rlly made my day.keep it up!!:p

This made my day also!!!

12. Nanaki Broken in six places

Yay!! I'm glad you all liked this story!!! I wonder who didn't like it though...*shruggs* Oh well. You can't please everyone...

13. AnimeGirl104 Hollow Bastion Committee

That was AWESOME!!!*tries to think of soething else to say*and...um..I guess thats it.*chuckles nervously*

14. twilit_shadow King's Apprentice

That got a ton of laughs outta me! Marly, Demmy, and Roxas are all on my top Org. Members list so this was great. Saix is on that list too, but it was still hilarious to see a wolverine take him down (of all things to make Saix miserable). Great job! Keep doing what you're doing!

15. Nanaki Broken in six places

Thanks!! I shall continue to make serious and funny stories...untill Midgar blows up!!! (Not ganna happen)

16. ThunderOfLarxene Gummi Ship Junkie

please do another like that, that was classic, loved it

17. Nanaki Broken in six places

No Worries!!! There will be PLENTY of insane stories!! I have a lot ideas,and I'm in the middle of making 3 right now..it's a lot of work....But fun!!

18. Reoy Hollow Bastion Committee

lol omfg!XD good story i love it flower power trio rules!but they r kinda useless but with roxas on their side maybe not

19. Nanaki Broken in six places

They aren't useless. I'll show you in one of my stories...hehe..

20. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

Blarg... Ignore that. I think that there's someone going to every poll on a story and saying they didn't like it just to tick people off. >.>;