Organization XIII Runs A Kids Show! AHH!! THE HORROR!!! (Chapter 2)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Nanaki, Apr 12, 2007.

?

Well,Who Should Show Up As A "Guest"?

1. Squall!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Cloud!!!

12 vote(s)
    48.0%
  3. A Moogle???

4 vote(s)
    16.0%
  4. EDWARD ELRIC!!!!! lol

9 vote(s)
    36.0%
  1. Nanaki Broken in six places

Oh My Gawd...CHAPTER 2 IS UP!!!

Organization XIII Runs A Kids Show! AHH!! THE HORROR!!!
    Chapter 3
    ~Episode 2: What The Heck Is The Problem??!!!~

Xemnas was sitting at his desk. Today,he was reading a Case Close Manga. He looked up,and dropped the Manga on the floor next to him. He then folded his hands on the desk.

"Hello kids. I'm Xemnas...and you all should have..fun...watching Organization Smile today..maybe." Xemnas said.

Xemnas looked to his left,the camera fallowing his gaze. Zexion was sitting on a couch,holding a plushie of himself. Lying on the floor at his feet,was Xigbar,who was very unconsious.

Xemnas stared at Xigbar. "Uhhh..Zexion? What did you do to Xigbar..???" Xemnas asked slowly.

Zexion looked down at Xigbar. "Oh,him? I didn't do a thing..." He said casually.

"Zexion???" Xemnas asked.

Zexion looked up at Xemnas with innocent eyes. "I didn't WANT to...but..but you should have SEEN him!!! He had my plushie!!! He was HUGGING it!!!! I COULDN'T TAKE IT!!!!!" Zexion yelled.

Xemnas gave him the most grossed out look he could muster. "Uhhhhhh....." He said,unsure of what to say.

"He..he was TALKING to it!! He's a pervert!!!" Zexion yelled.

"I'll second that.." Saiix said out of nowhere,from his news room.

"Uhh...don't say that word,please..." Xemnas said.

"What word??" Zexion asked.

"He means pervert. You can't say pervert on a kids show." Saiix said.

"Saiix.." Xemnas said,getting annoyed.

"Now YOUR saying pervert. Your the pervert.." Zexion said.

"Zexion..." Xemnas said,getting angrier..

"YOUR the pervert!! I don't have a perverted boyfriend like you." Saiix said.

"Saiix!!" Xemnas said.

"Xigbar is NOT my boyfriend!! You stupid pervert!!" Zexion yelled.

"Zexion!!!" Xemnas said.

"Yeah,that's why he was hugging your plushie!!" Saiix said.

"SAIIX!!!!!" Xemnas yelled.

"If YOUR bringing this up,then YOU are the pervert!!!" Zexion yelled.

Xemnas sighed and leaned back in his seat,and put his hands behind his head. "Neither of them will listen to me..." Xemnas quietly said,annoyed.

"Yeah,well,your the one who knock the pervert out,you idiot!!" Saiix said.

"What does that have to do with anything???" Zexion asked.

"I'm saying your a violent pervert!!!" Saiix said.

"Oh yeah? Well your a stupid,perverted,son of a bi-"

"SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!" Xemnas yelled.

Zexion and Saiix immediatly shut up,and sat back,arms crossed.

"Now..why don't we check on Larxene,shall we???" Xemnas said nervously.

~Larxene's Storm Center~

Larxene was sitting behind a desk. Her nameplate was the only thing on it,and it was neatly placed on the desk.

"Thank you Xemnas. Now,in Halloween Town,it's snowing..." She said. "What??? OFCOURSE IT'S SNOWING IN HALLOWEEN TOWN!!! DUH!!" She yelled.

Xaldin walked onscreen. He walked next to Larxene,and whispered something into her ear.

"WHAT???!!!! SAIIX AND ZEXION ARE KILLING EACHOTHER??!!! COOOOL!!!!!!" She yelled.

Larxene jumped out of her chair,and ran off,Xaldin fallowing her.

~Xemnas's Office~

Xemnas was sitting behind his desk,shaking his head slowly. "Well...at least they took their fight to The Coliseum..." Xemnas said. "Anyways,let's check on Vexen's Science Center.." He said slowly.

~Vexen's Science Center~

Vexen was standing behind a lab table,hands behind his back. The table was neat and clean.

"Hello. I'm Vexen. And I will teach you many things..scientifically?" He said. He shook his head. "Today,I will teach you how to make Sea Salt Icecream." He said.

He knelt,and went off screen. He rose on screen,holding a large feezer. He placed it on the lab table,then pluged it in and returned to his spot behind the table.

"Now,you will need a few things. A freezer included." He said. "Now,you will need a special secret concoction sold on The Black Market." He said.

Vexen knelt again,and stood. He was holding a pitcure of blue liquid. He placed it on the table.

"This is the concotion you can buy on The Black Market. I can not reveal the secrets to making it,for I will be attacked by a rabid wolf if I do." He said.

Axel suddenly ran onscreen,next to Vexen. He then whispered something in his ear.

"Axel,I don't care if Zexion has Saiix in a headlock. Go away." Vexen said.

"Fine. Suite yourself." Axel said,he then ran.

Vexen shook his head. "Anyways,you then put the concoction in a special tray..." He said.

He knelt once more,then stood. He was holding a tray with 4 slots shaped like Sea Salt Icecream. He placed it on the table.

"Now,fill the slots with the concoction..." Vexen said. He then filled the slots with the blue liquid. "And put this in the freezer." He said.

Vexen opened the freezer,and it wasn't cold. This confused Vexen. He hit it,and nothing happened. He closed the door and sighed.

"Oh,whatever! I'll do this the easy way,then!!" He said.

Vexen held his hand over the tray,and froze the liquid. This caused them to freeze,thus becoming Sea Salt Icecream.

He grabbed one. "Now,I'm off to watch Zexion and Saiix kill eachother..." He said. He then walked off screen.

~Xemnas's Office~

Xemnas was holding his head,arm on the desk. He was holding his Manga down with his other hand. He looked up with his eyes.

"Okay. Now that we have almost everyone gone,let's see if we can get a hold of Demyx.." He said.

~Olympus Coliseum~

EVERY Organization member was there,exept Xemnas,Xigbar,and Roxas. Zexion was pinned to the ground by Saiix. Saiix had his Claymore at Zexion's throat,and Zexion had one hand he was using to hold it back,by the blade.

Hlf the Organization was cheering Zexion on,the other half cheered on Saiix. Zexion suddenly shoved Saiix back. He stood up,and threw it aside. Saiix recalled it,and charged foward tword Zexion. He was about to side-swipe him with his sword-

~Xemnas's Office~

Xemnas slowly shook his head. "Forget you ever saw that..." He said. "Now,let's go to Roxas's Arts Corner..?" He said.

~Roxas's Arts Corner~

Roxas was in Hallow Bastion,at the Postern. He was standing there,arms crossed. "Hi!! I'm Roxas,and I will teach you about all kinds of arts. Anything from skills to artistic works. Why? I don't really know..." He said.

Roxas walked to the center of the platform. He pointed at the castle,still facing the camera.

"Now,the castle looks amazing,doesn't it? With the waterfalls surounding it??" He said.

Just some quick imput on the setup. The postern is there,but that leads instead to a LONG path down to the castle. Otherwise,the postern is surrounded by blue rock.

"Now,the castle is being repaired,and it will be AWESOME then..." Roxas said.

As Roxas continued to ramble on,White Mushooms were appearing EVERYWHERE behind him. He was too busy rambling to even notice this....

"And the heartless will be annahilated SOMEDAY..But basically,it's an awesome place to be..." Roxas finished. He then sensed something behind him.

He turned around to see about 40 White Mushrooms standing there,staring at him. He jumped back. "Wh-what the fernier???!" He yelled,more confused then shocked.

They all stood there,staring at him. One in the front inched closer to him.

"WHA..WHAT DO YOU WANT???!!" Roxas yelled,becoming paranoid...

The one that inched closer to him,came slightly closer. Roxas took 1 step back,and EVERY ONE OF THEM walked closer to him.

"WHAT IN CRAPS NAME IS WRONG WITH ALL OF YOU????!!!" He yelled.

Roxas took 3 steps back. ALL of them walked closer to him.

"NOOO!!!!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!!!!" He yelled,and started to run.

All of the White Mushrooms chased after him...

~Xemnas's Office~

Xemnas was staring blankly. "Um...okay..?" He said,confused.

Just then,half of the Organization marched past the desk cheering Saiix's name. Zexion walked in slowly,head down. He walked over to the couch,and sat on it,Xigbar was still unconsious on the ground at his feet.

The others had already marched through. Zexion then kicked Xigbar in the ribs. "HEY!! WAKE UP!!!" He yelled. Xigbar continued to lay there. "Oh,whatever!!" Zexion said. He then got up and left the room,leaving behind the Zexion Plushie.

Xigbar suddenly got up. "Yes!! It worked!!!" He said. He stood up,grabbed the plushie,and ran off in the opposite door Zexion went through.

Xemnas was still staring blankly. "I think it would be best to end this...insane episode..uhh..bye..." He said. Xemnas then dropped his head on the desk.

The screen went black...

So,that was..weird. Meh,this is fun to write!!

FireNanaki's Stories + Vids:
    http://www.kh-vids.net/showthread.php?t=8977

Anyways,what do you think of the story so far? If you have any ideas/questions/or comments,please post it!! I KNOW none of you read this... Thanks!!!

2. deadaim2thegrave Merlin's Housekeeper

Dude awesome again.This part made me laugh so hard.LMAO!!!

3. Jordier0xs0x King's Apprentice

HAHAHAHA!! That was better then the first one!!! I loved it thanks for writing it !!

4. Nanaki Broken in six places

Thanks! This is REALLY fun to write. I love this site. There's a lot of nice people here. I shall have the next chapter up tommorow.

5. Quiet Elegy This is the death of beauty.

yay i can't wait to read it!

6. xiegin Destiny Islands Resident

wow that was pretty interesting n funny n yes i did read it and wow alot of stuff happened i liked it when Zexion had Saiix in a headlock it was very fun to read n cant w8 till the next thing u do keep up da good work

7. Nanaki Broken in six places

Thanks you guys! This story is easier to write,considering it's more free lance..ish. It really does get trickey with stories that have to be put together carefully. But,sometimes that gets easy too. I'm glad you all like it!!!

8. Bryan Merlin's Housekeeper

When Is Chapter 3!~?!?

9. Nanaki Broken in six places

Chapter 3 shall be up tommorrow. So,no worries!!

10. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

ROTFLUSE!!!! I *heart* ORGANIZATION SMILE!!!!!!!

11. Nanaki Broken in six places

Yays!!! I'm happy that a lot of people like this story!! Thanks!!

12. Jordier0xs0x King's Apprentice

Write a third one!!!!!

13. Nanaki Broken in six places

Dude,I'll write as many as you guys want!! I've already started the 3ed.

14. Reoy Hollow Bastion Committee

lol i love this story so funny especially the white mushroom part XDD made me laugh so hard

15. Nanaki Broken in six places

YAY!! I got a laugh on The White Mushroom invasion!! Tehe...I'M SOOO SORRY I DIDN'T MAKE THE 3ED ONE LAST NIGHT!!! It was midnight,so I just couldn't go on...I'm going to work on it in a few minutes,so I'll get the next chapter up REALLY SOON!!! I'm Sorry....