Organization XIII Runs A Kids Show! AHH!! THE HORROR!!! (Chapter 3)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Nanaki, Apr 14, 2007.

?

What Do The White Mushrooms Want?

1. They want Roxas to buy them Sea Salt Icecream!!!

8 vote(s)
    23.5%
  2. They want Roxas's munny!!!

3 vote(s)
    8.8%
  3. They want to praise him like a god!!!

10 vote(s)
    29.4%
  4. They want his ipod!!!

13 vote(s)
    38.2%
  1. Nanaki Broken in six places

The next chapter is up!! YAYS!!!!!

Organization XIII Runs A Kids Show! AHH!! THE HORROR!!!
    Chapter 3
    ~Episode 3: Roxas?? Why Are THEY Following You???~

Xemnas was sitting behind his desk,reading a FullMetal Alchemist Manga. He looked up,and dropped the Manga on the floor. He folded his hands on the desk.

"Hello kids. I'm Xemnas,and I hope you enjoy our show today...key word,hope..." He said.

The cameras drew across the room to the couch,where Xigbar sat,hugging the Zexion plushie. He was murmuring SOMETHING to it...

Xemnas just stared. "Uh..Xigbar? Why do you have Zexion's plushie??" He asked.

Xigbar started to stroke the hair on the plushie. "Because he's MY plishie." He said defensively.

"I thought it was Zexion's plushie..." Xemnas said slowly.

"Well..he's MINE now..." Xigbar said,still stroking the hair of the plushie.

"Umm...okay???" Xemnas said. He turned back to the camera. "Anyways,lets-"

Roxas suddenly ran in and slammed the door shut. "ARE THEY GONE??!!!" He yelled.

Xemnas looked over at him,and cocked his head to the side. "Are who gone??" He asked.

"THE WHITE MUSHROOMS!!!" Roxas yelled.

"White Mushrooms???" Xemnas asked,becoming confused.

"YOU SAW THEM!! THEY CHASED ME!! ALL DAY LONG,THEY CHASED ME!!!! WHY??!!!!" He yelled,dropping to his knees.

"Umm...I really..don't..know..." Xemnas said.

"Xigbar!! Why did they chase me???! WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME??!!!" Roxas yelled.

"Your not Zexion..that's what..." Xigbar said. He was nuzzeling the plushie's face with his own.

"So,you mean if I act more like Zexion,I wont be fallowed by those weird Mushrooms anymore??!" Roxas asked desperatly.

"You can try it..." Xigbar said,hugging his plushie.

"Okay!!" Roxas said. He then ran out the oppisite door he came in from.

Xemnas slowly shook his head. "Okay...Let's go to Saiix's News Center,shall we??" He said.

~Saiix's News Center~

Saiix was sitting in his seat,arms crossed,leaning back. "Hello,I'm Saiix. I will tell you what is happening." He said,then yawned. "For today,an epic rescue occured in Midgar. A man weilding a Sythe had fought heroically to save a....flower??? MARLUXIA!!!!!" He yelled.

Marluy came SKIPPING in the room,next to Saiix. "What,Saiix?" He asked.

Saiix pointed to the queue cards Vivi was holding. "Did YOU write that??" He asked.

Marly dropped his head,and quietly walked away. "Racist..." He said in a kid voice.

Saiix blinked,then turned back to the camera. "Whatever. Anyways,there are Chocbo and Moogle dolls on sale in Hollow Bastion." Saiix said.

Demyx suddenly ran in. "REALLY??!!!!" He yelled. "I WANT A MOOGLE DOLL!!!!!" He yelled. He suddenly whipped a Corridor Of Darkness open,and charged through it.

Saiix looked back at the camera and shook his head. "Okay,lets see if I can make it through this without Buffy The Vampire Slayer appearing." He said.

"Uhh...Mr. Saiix?" Vivi asked shyly off screen.

Saiix sighed. "What is it,Vivi?" He asked.

"Can I..have some icecream,please??" He asked nervously.

"NO! Now,in gra-"

"PLEASE???" Vivi begged.

Saiix waved his hand. "GO!! I DON'T CARE IF I DON'T GET PAID!!!" He said. Saiix then got out of his chair,and walked off screen.

~Xemnas's Office~

Xemnas had his FullMetal Manga on the table,held open by his elbows,and his hands were covering his ears. Xigbar was talking to his Zexion plushie.

"Zexion...I love you you know it..Zexion..." Xigbar kept saying stuff along these lines.

Xemnas felt like he was about to be sick. He dropped a hand to turn the page in his Manga. He then dropped his other hand in frustration.

"I love Zexy~" He continued to say.

Xemnas picked up the Manga,and stared at it. He then looked up at Xigbar,and chucked it at his head. It hit him,HARD.

"OWW!!!" Xigbar said,then snapped his head up at Xemnas,who was smiling.

"Are you done??" Xemnas asked.

Xigbar sighed. "Yes..." He said,hugging the plushie.

"Good! We don't want to scar the poor kids...Well..I don't know. Let's check on..oh gawd...Roxas..??" Xemnas said.

~Roxas's Arts Corner~

Roxas was infront of The Cave Of Wonders. "Hi kids. I'm Roxas...ehehe. Anyways,this is The Cave Of Wonders..where the treasure of your dreams is our reality..." Roxas said.

4 White Mushrooms rose behind him from Darkness. Roxas sensed it,and spun around. They just stood there,staring at him...

"What the-WHY DO YOU PERSIST ON FOLLOWING ME??!!!" Roxas yelled.

All 4 of them took a step closerto him.

"NOOOO!!!!!!! GO AWAY YOU FREAKS!!!" He yelled,and bolted. All 4 of them started to chase him again...

~Xemnas's Office~

Xemnas was sitting in his chair,rocking back and forth,staring. The camera fallowed his gaze,and landed on Xigbar and Zexion.

Zexion was sitting on the couch next to Xigbar. Zexion had his plushie in his hand,and he was glaring at Xigbar. Xigbar had his head down and he was crying.

"Xigbar..?" Zexion asked.

"..What..??" Xigbar asked sadly.

"How much of longer are you going to cry...?" Zexion asked.

Xigbar sniffed. "As long as you have that..plushie..." Xigbar said between sobs.

Zexion sighed. "Oh my gawd..here." Zexion said. He handed the plushie back to Xigbar.

"YAY!!!" Xigbar said. He then hugged the plushie. Zexion sighed once more and crossed his arms.

"Umm...okay???" Xemnas said. He shook his head. "Anyways,we have a special guest here today...and I hope his brain doesn't fry from all the madness..." Xemnas said. "So,I'll introduce..Cloud Strife..???" He said.

Cloud walked in from the right door. He looked at the camera. "Uhh...hi??" He said quietly.

"So,Cloud..why don't you tell u-"

Demyx suddenly ran in. He ran infront of Cloud. "HI!!! DO YOU WANT TO SING??!!!" Demyx asked excitedly.

Cloud stared at him blankly. "Uhhh..." He said slowly.

"GREAT!!" Demyx yelled. He grabbed Cloud's hand and ran off.

"Why does everyone do this to me??!" Cloud asked as they ran.

"Cause it's fun!!" Demyx yelled. Then they went through the door.

Xemnas turned back to the camrea. "Let's just see how Lexaus is doing,shall we?" He said.

~Lexaus's Stupid Corner~

Lexaus was in Olympus Coliseum again. He had a bandage on his left temple. Cerberus stood in back of him,with a HUGE dog collor on. There was a HUGE chain chained to the wall and the collor.

"Hi kids! I'm Lexaus!! And I will teach you what NOT to do!" He said.

Hercules walked next to him. "And I will make SURE he doesn't get hurt this time!" He said.

"Okay,so don't EVER do this!!" Lexaus said.

Lexaus called forth one of his Tomahawks. He walked over to Cerberus,and poked his leg with his Tomahawks. Cerberus then snapped at him,and Lexaus moved aside,avoiding it.

"See? DON'T EVER poke a monster or heartless..or Saiix!" Lexaus said and snickered.

"HEY!!" Saiix said. He then smirked. "Cerberus!! Sick him!!!" He said.

Lexaus's eyes widened as he turned twords Ceberus. All 3 of his heads smirked,and he started to bring one of his heads twords Lexaus-

~Xemnas's Office~

Xemns had his arms on the table,and his head ontop of his arms. There was a radio playing Numa Numa,and Xigbar and Zexion were DANCING!!!

"So Xiggy,do you want to get some Sea Salt Icecream and play video games all night tonight?" Zexion asked.

"Sure!! You want to get some popcorn too?" Xigbar asked.

"Yeah!! And how about cookies and cream icecream!!!" Zexion asked.

"Yeah yeah!!! And how about pizza??" Xigbar asked.

"YEAH!!! And how about chocolate chip cookies???" Zexion asked.

"YEAH!!!!! And how abo-"

"SHUUUUT UUUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Xemnas yelled.

Zexion and Xigbar stopped dancing and looked at Xemnas,who was rubbing his temple with frustration.

"STOP ANNOYING ME!!! ALL OF YOU!!!! GET OUT!!!!!" He yelled.

Zexion and Xigbar looked at eachother. Xigbar then walked over to the couch,grabbed the Zexion plushie,and walked out. Zexion fallowed.

Xemnas looked at the camera and folded his hands on the desk. "So,lets check on..Demyx and Cloud now..." He said.

~Demyx's Song Center~

Demyx and Cloud were standing on stage. They were standing at the same mic.

"Hi kids!! We will be singing another song today!!!" Demyx said. Cloud had the most freaked out look on his face...

"It's penut butter jelly time!!" Demyx sang.

"Penut butter jelly time???" Cloud sang,confused.

"Penut butter jelly time!!!" Demyx sang.

"Penu-"

Roxas suddenly charged across the stage with 20 White Mushrooms chasing him.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!!!" Roxas yelled as he ran.

Demyx and Cloud just stared....

"I'm going to go now. I would rather hang out with Reno then watch this any longer..." Cloud said. He jumped off the stage and walked away.

Demyx looked around with puppy eyes. "Doesn't anyone want to hear me sing??" He asked in a kid voice.

A lance shot at him-

~Xemnas's Office~

Xemnas stared blankly at the screen. Saiix was sitting next to him. They were both eating Sea Salt Icecream.

"Well...I think it's time to stop this episode..." Xemnas said.

"I agree..." Saiix said.

Just then,Xigbar ran in,fallowed by Zexion.

"I said I was sorry!! I didn't mean to do THAT!!" Xigbar yelled.

"Oh yeah!! You didn't MEAN to brush lip with me!! You gay pirate reject of a pervert!!!!!" Zexion yelled.

"Shut up you Kadaj reject of an emo kid!!!" Xigbar yelled back.

"Oh shut up!!" Zexion yelled,grabbed Xigbar by the collor,and french kissed him.

Xemnas and Saiix looked at eachother with grossed out faces. Then,Roxas ran in,all 40 White Mushrooms trampling through.

As they ran through,Xemnas and Saiix sat back,and started to much on their Sea Salt Icecreams,giving up...

The screen went black...

Meh,that got INSANE...

FireNanaki's Stories and Vids:
    http://www.kh-vids.net/showthread.php?t=8977

Anyways,what do you think of the story so far? If you have any ideas/questions/or comments,please post it!! Does anyone have a cat?? Thanks!!!

2. Xx Axel xX Traverse Town Homebody

I love this series! It's so funny! =D Keep it up, and make lots more of them :D :D

3. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

Those = The highlights of my day. XDDDDDDD

4. SlvrmanX Merlin's Housekeeper

this was HILARIOUS!

i loved it! i gotta keep track of this series now!

5. ThunderOfLarxene Gummi Ship Junkie

I LOVED IT, i cudnt stop giggling, makes my work look silly lol

keep going this is great

6. Nanaki Broken in six places

YAYS!!! Lots of people like this series!! The next chapter will probly be up today!!

7. Shuhbooty moon child

they want his ipod

8. Nanaki Broken in six places

I can't believe how many people want The White Mushrooms to want his ipod!! lol.

9. Quiet Elegy This is the death of beauty.

lo so funny:D i like your fanfics but this has to be the funnyest

10. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

ok, Organization Smile totally made my day! :D

Awesome!!!! *claps*

11. xiegin Destiny Islands Resident

WOW nic story very funny got me rollin over here nic job cant w8 till the next 1 comes out keep up da good work

12. Nanaki Broken in six places

Thanks you guys!! I'm going to work on the next one soon. I might even start it in a couple minutes...or work on a different story..or read someone else's. No Worries!! The next chapter will be up tommorrow,considering it's getting late...I guess you guys can only expect 1 chapter per day...sorry....

13. Reoy Hollow Bastion Committee

they want to rape him and then steal his ipod XD lol i love this chapter its so hilarous

14. Nanaki Broken in six places

O.o Thet's a freaky thought...No,they just want to steal his ipod!!! BTW,Thanks!!!

15. Reoy Hollow Bastion Committee

hmm i wonder what would have happen if edward elric came
    woh since vexen is a mad scientist those 2 could have done something really good or bad T_T it would b interesting hey put edo on the next chapter and what vol is xemnas is reading?

16. Nanaki Broken in six places

Well,I have a plan. Every 3 chapters will have a guest,so Ed will PROBLY show up on the 6th one..so long as the majority want him to appear...

17. Rosey Chaser

YAY!!!!!!!!!!! CLOUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have no comment on the last few lines.......... BUT I LUFF IT ANYWAYS!!!!!!!!!! Keep up the good work!:)

18. Nanaki Broken in six places

Thanks!! I LOVE writing this story!!!