Memory Break Chapter 3

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Axel's#1fangirl, Apr 14, 2007.

?

Would it kill you guys if I choose the next story to write?

1. YESSSS!!! I'D DIE!!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Nah, it doesn't bother me :) Go ahead :)

93.8%
  3. PLEASE CHOOSE IT!!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Oh. :( I sorta like choosing it...

6.3%
  1. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

:D poor Xigbar *hugs Xigbar*

~Chapter 3~

Zexion was brought back to the castle the next morning. This was his second day of being in an actual coma. He was lying on his bed. Xigbar was sitting on a chair next to him, watching him.
    “Hi, Zexion.†Xigbar said quietly. He didn’t expect a response back, but he liked talking to Zexion. He felt like Zexion was listening. Xigbar looked at the ground.
    “I’m…really sorry…for hurting you like that.†He looked over at Zexion. He smiled weakly. “I wonder…did it hurt? To be hit?†Xigbar chuckled. “I’ve been hit with a lot of things, but never with a car.†His smile faded. Just then, Axel walked in, and went over to where Xigbar was sitting.
    “You know,†Axel said, “Vexen said that Zexion would be all right.†Xigbar sighed.
    “I know but…†he looked at the ground. Axel put his hand on his shoulder and smiled.
    “He’s your best friend. You’re just worried about him.†Xigbar looked up at him. Axel smiled again. “There’s nothing wrong with that.†Xigbar looked at the ground again.
    “But…say if…†Xigbar couldn’t finish the sentence. He sighed deeply. “I’d feel like it was my fault…because it was…†Axel shook his head.
    “It wasn’t your fault.†Xigbar stood up suddenly, and Axel stepped back.
    “Yes it was!†he shouted angrily. “I pushed him!†Axel glared at him.
    “You were drunk! You really didn’t know what you were doing!â€
    “That’s the point! It was my fault!†Xigbar looked over at Zexion with sad eyes. “If he died, it’d be my fault.†Axel looked at Zexion as well. He could see his chest rising in a steady manner, his breathing even. Axel turned to walk out of the room, but stopped.
    “He’ll be fine.†He said, before leaving the room. Xigbar sat down next to Zexion again. Xigbar sighed.
    “If you died, it’d be my fault…â€
    +++
    Axel came walking down the stairs into the kitchen, where Lexaeus, Luxord, Roxas, and Demyx were sitting at the table. They all seemed somewhat bored.
    “Xigbar feeling any better?†Luxord asked. Axel shook his head while sitting down.
    “He still thinks it’s his fault.†Lexaeus sighed.
    “What are we going to do about him?†Axel shrugged.
    “Maybe we should let him deal with this himself.†Demyx looked at him.
    “I feel bad for him.†He said. “I mean, could you imagine how he’d react if Zexion didn’t…†Luxord slapped him in the back of his head.
    “OOWWW!†Demyx shouted. Luxord glared at him.
    “Don’t talk like that.†He said.
    “Yeah, Zexion will be alright.†Roxas said. Xigbar came down the stairs into the kitchen. Roxas looked up at him.
    “Hi!†he said. Xigbar glared evilly at him. Roxas saw this.
    “What?†he asked nervously. Xigbar walked up to him, his eyes narrowed.
    “I should hurt you for yelling out what I told you to not yell put on the phone last night.†He growled. Demyx jumped up from his seat.
    “OH! I want to watch!!!†he shouted. Xigbar walked over to Demyx and punched him in his arm.
    “OWWW!!!†he shouted, rubbing his once again sore arm. Xigbar smirked.
    “Instead of watching, why don’t you be part of it!†he said as he raised his clenched fist to punch Demyx again. Demyx backed away, but before Xigbar could strike, Lexaeus grabbed his arm and forced him to lower it.
    “Xigbar, it’s not his fault!!†he said. Xigbar pulled away from him and looked at the ground with sad eyes.
    “I know…†he said quietly. “It’s…mine.†He then walked slowly back upstairs. All of the Nobodies in the room could only watch as he left. Luxord sighed unhappily.
    “I hate birthdays…â€
    +++
    Xigbar was walking towards his room when he over heard a conversation between Saix and Xemnas. He walked towards the door of Xemnas’ room and put his ear to it, trying to listen…

“How is Zexion doing?†Xemnas asked. Saix nodded.
    “Fine. I just checked on him. Vexen said he was all right. Nothing broken.†Xemnas nodded.
    “Good. Very good.†Saix shuffled his feet nervously. Xemnas noticed this. “What is it?†Saix looked up at him.
    “There’s only one bad thing…†Saix started. Xemnas looked at him.
    “What?â€
    “Vexen can’t predict when Zexion will wake up.†Saix looked at the ground. “Or if he’ll ever wake up…†Xemnas nodded slowly, sadly. Xigbar, still listening, blinked back tears. He hated crying. He wanted to leave, but he forced himself to stay and listen.
    “I see…†Xemnas said. Saix looked at him again.
    “What is to happen…if…â€
    “What is to happen if what?†Saix sighed sadly.
    “What is to happen if he doesn’t wake up?†At those words, Xigbar almost lost it. If he had a heart, it would’ve shattered into a million pieces at those words. Xigbar walked away from the door, and towards his room. He didn’t want to stay to hear the rest. He knew what they’d do. His eyes started to sting, and he blinked back more tears. He hated crying so much. It was so weak of him to cry. He cursed himself as tears threatened to come. He sat down on his bed. He closed his eyes. He wished he could go back in time and change everything. If Zexion was awake, he could ask him for a spell to do so. He could make it so that he never pushed Zexion. That he never drank anything other than soda. That he left Zexion alone after Zexion told him he didn’t want to go to the club. But it was too late. What happened, happened. He couldn’t change that. He lay down on his bed, and opened his eyes. He suddenly felt tired. He closed his eyes.

“Best friends…â€
    +++
    Xigbar awoke with a start sometime later. He looked out of his window to see the moon shining brightly. He yawned and stretched. How long had he been sleeping? He walked out of his room, and down the hall, peeking into everyone’s rooms as he walked. Everyone was asleep. He then stopped at Zexion’s room. He walked in and sat down in the chair next to Zexion’s bed. Xigbar looked over at Zexion. He looked like he was sleeping—not in a coma. Xigbar smiled. He wished he were only sleeping. That way, in the morning he could walk into the kitchen, to see Zexion reading his spell book, studying, like he always did. He’d sit there and read, and Xigbar would know:

Zexion was alive.

Xigbar looked at his friend once more. He sighed.
    “Goodnight, xion.†He rose from his seat and walked towards the door. Before he left, Xigbar turned around.

“Zexion…I’m sorry…†he said sadly before walking away to his own room.

Zexion?

Who…was that?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JUST A QUICK NOTE!!!!!! PLEASE READ!!!!!

I go back to school Monday. That means I will start to have homework again >:P

I'll try my hardest to release a chapter a night, or at least a chapter every other nite :)

Sorry about that...blame the school system :)

2. dancecat120 Gummi Ship Junkie

Awww so sad

great job!

FIRST POST!!!!

3. ThunderOfLarxene Gummi Ship Junkie

that was really good, will there be a chapter 4, :D

4. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

sure will! *gets to work on chapter 4*

5. ThunderOfLarxene Gummi Ship Junkie

*jumps for joy* yay cant wait to read it, this story is so great

6. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

Poor Xiggy...! TT^TT

*huggles him* It IS your fault, you stupid, one-eyed ******* of a pirate, but I love you anyways! TT^TT

Wow... That didn't come out right... XD;

*brick'd by Xigbar*

X.x; Anyways! I love it! =3

WRITE MORE >DDDDDDDD

7. twilit_shadow King's Apprentice

Omg! How sad! Xigbar's reactions to Zexion's condition made me want to cry! You do so well with your descriptions! And I think you really know your characters, inside and out. Amazing once again!

8. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

*jaw drops* HOW EVIL!!! *hugs Xigbar*

lol, thanks! :)

Thank you! :)

9. Pure Beats~ Chaser

*applauds* Very good! I really enjoyed it!! I felt so bad for Xiggy!!!!

I just want to add....that all of my friends at school loved your AxelXLarxene story and the Vampire Nobody....

You are really, really talented!!!!

10. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

Thank you! Awwww...thats a really nice thing to say :D