Memory Break Chapter 6

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Axel's#1fangirl, Apr 15, 2007.

?

Are you all looking forward to my Summer Story Project coming up?

1. YESS!!!! *dies waiting*

37.0%
  2. I'm excited! :D

22.2%
  3. I really don't care...

7.4%
  4. Ummm...whatever...not really...

3.7%
  5. NO I HATE YOU!

3.7%
  6. What is that? I've never heard of it...

25.9%
  1. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

Chapter 6! :D I'm going to try and get as much done as I can today, for I have to go back to school tomorrow...:(

~Chapter 6~

The rest of the day passed, and still Zexion didn’t remember anything. They tried his spell book, his favorite places to read, and they even tried to show him a couple of his spells (which didn’t go very well…). But nothing worked. Zexion simply did not remember anything.
    “It’s ok, Zexion.†Xigbar said, walking up the stairs towards their rooms. “We’ll think of something.†Zexion nodded, stopping at the door to his room. Xigbar looked at him.
    “Goodnight.†He said. Zexion turned around and smiled weakly, nodding. Xigbar walked away, and Zexion went into his room and sat down on his bed. He sighed, and looked around. This room…he thought, was his room. But, this isn’t his room. This room was…un..fami..liar? No, that wasn’t the word….unfam…i..li..ar? No no no!!! That wasn’t it either! He crossed his arms in frustration. Why couldn’t he finish these thoughts he had? He looked up at the bookshelf across the room. He walked over and picked up a book, and sat back down. What were these called again? Stor..ies? Stori..es? Stories? Stories! They were called stories! He opened the book.

Maybe, he thought, I can still read.

But he looked at the first page, and his mind was filled with despair. There was what seemed like hundreds of thousands of…what were they? Lettders? Let…ters? Lett..ters? He gritted his teeth in anger. He cursed himself in his mind for not being able to complete his thoughts.

Oh great. He said to himself. I remembered how to curse, but I didn’t remember what these squiggly marks were called. He rolled his eyes in annoyance.

He looked at the marks. He tried to understand them. But nothing was coming to his mind. Now tired and even more frustrated, he closed the book and placed it back on the shelf. Then, he climbed into bed and closed his eyes, and then slept.

~DREAM~

The little boy was walking off to school. Although it was the middle of the summer, he was wearing a long-sleeved shirt, and jeans that completely covered his legs. Part of his hair was combed over to cover half of his face, to hide the nasty bruise he received from his brother the other night.
    “Hey!†A voice called cheerfully. The boy looked up to see another boy running towards him. The boy had long, raven black hair tied into a ponytail. His eyes were a shining, golden color. He was wearing denim shorts and a white t-shirt. Looking at him reminded him of how miserably hot he was.
    “Hi Braig.†He replied, smiling. Braig looked at the boy quizzically.
    “Dude, don’t you know it’s one of the hottest days of the summer?†he asked.
    “Don’t remind me…†the boy groaned. Braig looked at the boy with a worried expression.
    “Your brother didn’t hurt you again, did he?†he asked. The other boy shook his head quickly.
    “Of course not.†He said, his eyes to the ground. Braig looked at him.
    “Well, you know I’m your best friend, and you can tell me anything, ok?†The boy nodded.
    “Ok.†Braig held out a hand.
    “Shake on it?†he asked. The other boy smiled, reaching out and taking his hand, giving it a shake. But, as soon as Braig had his had in his, he held onto the other boy’s hand, pulled him slightly closer, and shoved the boy’s long sleeve up to his elbow.
    “OOOWWWW!!!†the boy shrieked. Braig was horrified. All over his arm were many black, blue, and red bruises. He had many cuts and burn marks too. The other boy snatched his arm back, and carefully pulled his sleeve down over his arm, wincing as he did.
    “You lied!†Braig shouted. “Your brother did hurt you! The other boy glared at him.
    “That’s none of your business!†He said, taking off, running towards the school building.
    “Wait!†Braig shouted. “Wait for me, —“

~END OF DREAM~

“Zexion! Zexion, wake up!â€

Who are you?

“That’s not important.â€

Who are you?

“Better yet…who are you?â€

Huh?

“Find your voice…â€

Zexion opened his eyes. He had another dream about the boy! He sat up. He looked around. He was still in his room. No, correction: He was still in the room given to him. Everything in the room, was un…fam…iliar… Oh whatever! He crossed his arms. Nothing in the room was his, truly his. He didn’t remember anything in this room being his. But the boy, and the dreams…it reminded him of something…

A st…ory? Stor..y? Come on, think! He said to himself. What was it called? A st…oory? A story…? A story! It was called a story!

So, the drea…ms, dreams. Ok, that was the word. So the dreams he was having were part of a story? But whose story? He tried to remember who was in it….

The little boy….

Someone named Rhais…

Someone named Braig…

Wait! Braig?

That sounded familiar. Braig. When he thought of the word, he got the same feeling he got around…Xigbar? Yes, that was it! The exact same feeling. Maybe the two were related? But how? He had no recollection of Braig, and no recollection of Xigbar. But…they were similar to him? Zexion then stood up. Maybe Xigbar knew something about Braig. He didn’t know wy he would, but it was worth a try, wasn’t it? He grabbed a piece of paper and a pen, and rushed down the stairs to find Braig.

Zexion stopped suddenly. Had he just addressed Xigbar as…Braig? He shook his head. My mistake, he thought, as he continued down the stairs.

“Find your voice…â€

2. Pure Beats~ Chaser

Oohhh...very good...i think i know why Zexion referred Xaigbar as Braig, but I won't say anything. *covers mouth*

VERY GOOD!!!!! *applauds*

3. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

Thank you!

I have a feeling that you do know, and I also have a feeling other people are going to know...but, we can let ppls imaginations wander :)

4. ThunderOfLarxene Gummi Ship Junkie

ooooooooooooooooooooooo that was so good, im so impatient lol, your stories rock, cant wait for the next part, that will be great to. Also the big summer project, im looking forward to that

:D :D :D :D :D

5. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

:D

*works on chapter 7*

6. dancecat120 Gummi Ship Junkie

Great story!!!!!!!!!

7. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

Thanks! :D:D

8. Quiet Elegy This is the death of beauty.

*not sure what the summer project is* oh well i know it will be good, just like all your other work :D

wonderful job again on memory break, so sad

9. ZakuraRabbit Gummi Ship Junkie

I know all too well why he called Xigbar Braig, but in case someone here doesn't for some strange reason I won't tell:P
    Keep writing cause this is great!

10. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

Thank you! :D

My summer project is going to be a story (duh :)) and a long one.

it'll be REALLY good!

11. Viroxor Traverse Town Homebody

The Restaraunt at the End of the Universe.
    Anyone who didn't know could just look on Wikipedia. It's practically in big red letters there.

12. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

huh? what?