{ѕуηcняσηιcιту} OOC

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Jayn, Oct 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jayn

Skeleton, Story, Roles, Simple explanation, Rules found HERE. | Family found [Here] |

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

¢яєαтσя'ѕ ησтє: PLEASE READ.(or just skim for the colored parts)

• THIS IS NOT A VOCALOID ROLE PLAY. I just used Vocaloid for the graphics. It's based off of a song.

This role-play will work differently than the majority of my role-plays on this site. Firstly, I’m working with a slot system. This means that there are a limited amount of slots open for main characters, so if you are interested, I suggest you make a profile as soon as possible and post it, in the OOC lounge, link can be found above. PLEASE DO NOT POST YOUR PROFILE HERE.. Secondly, I am not looking for lengthy profiles. Personally, I think that profiles (especially biographies) are a pain in the ass, and time consuming for no reason and to be frank, I don’t really care about your character’s personality, past and all of that. I’d much rather it be a surprise and let the posts and storyline speak for themselves.

Secondly, if you want to join this role play, then join. Even if you're not sure. Whether you know me or the other role players or not, or you think I’m a terrible person or even if we’re mortal enemies for some reason that’s probably stupid, join. There will be a lot of benefits for you. I know that not most people on KHV are not on the same level in terms of skill, dedication or experience. What I’m planning on is to make a sort of community. There will be an MSN group, a KHV Family (if enough join) and of course the OOC thread and other methods of contact. There will be tutorials offered including graphics (the way I do banners and titles and such), how to BS a paragraph or two when there’s nothing to say/do, RP structure, how to recruit role-players without sounding like a forceful ******, and how to role play with a limited amount of people. Not to mention, you get more people to join your own role plays.

Thirdly, whether it takes years, 4-5 different threads or even moving to a different site, this role play will finish. IT WILL FINISH. Even if you feel the need take weeks at a time to post, or have massive writers block, or the role-play stalls, it will FINISH. This includes myself. I have the habit of vanishing from my own role plays, which means that the people role playing with me should not be afraid to get on my ass about it. If my computer crashes, or I lose Internet service, I will put someone else in charge and give them instructions. Now this massive amount of commitment only really applies to the main characters.

Also, even though I tend to write massive amounts of text, you are not required to. The minimum is one and a half paragraphs, including quotes.

However, if there is nothing much to say/do I will post in the OOC forum some suggestions, and for the time, short / filler posts are permitted until I say otherwise.

If you don't post in time to be a "main character", then all that means is that you create an OC that really has no relation to the main plot. They don't have a specific role to fill. Howeverrrr, there are "upgrades" available. Which means that if you are diligent and your character has enough depth, I will MAKE a "part" for you to play, so that you have a purpose for the entire role play.

There will be some parts that I will play that I'm playing because I feel I have to, not because I want to. So if I take a part that you really wanted, you can come to me and fill out an application for that particular character. Don't be offended if you don't get them, I'm extremely picky and you'll have to pretty much take directions from me on what to do with them on a constant, so the plot goes as planned.

At this point you might be thinking, “Holy crap, it’s a role-play, what’s wrong with you?”

Well…I’m a visionary.

[​IMG]

ѕкєℓєтση

• Name:

Role: [From the list, please]

Bio:

Personality:

Appearance:

Other:

Dedication Level: [1, 2, 3, 4; 4 being highest.]

RP Skill: [Beginner, Light, Standard, Heavy, I don’t know]

Faction: [Good, bad, in-between]

Short and sweet please, not looking for anything huge.

[​IMG]

αccєρтє∂

• Name: Klaire Cross

Role: DIVA

Bio: When the D.I.V.A and her twin borther were born, soliders came to their door with a Royal Decree, and take the baby girl away, so that she will grow up to dance for the dragon. As of now, the chosen Diva dances and sings for this dragon. Though her and her brother were separated as babies and have therefore never actually met each other, it's important to note that because of mysterious powers of twin telepathy, they are not only aware of each other's existence, but also receive periodic visions and impressions of each other's appearance, voice, and personality. This is why the Hero is able to fight so desperately for a sister he has never met, and why she can hope with such confidence that her brother will come and save her. They may never have met, but this is not to
                say that they don't know each other.

Appearance: http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e267/Koibito49/172490.jpg

Other: I'm just going to be lazy and use the bios I already wrote. xD;

Dedication Level: 4

RP Skill: Standard/Heavy

Name: Sync

Role: Dragon

Bio: She was actually a dragon herself once, an exceptionally powerful and magical one who had the ability to periodically take on a human form. Long ago, she was enslaved by the priests of dragonism, who put a mask on her that not only forced her to stay in human form, but also blurred her memory of being a dragon and allowed them to control her.
                Later down the road after a firece encounter with the hero, Klad manages to break the mask.

Appearance: http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e267/Koibito49/245331.jpg

Other: Taken~

RP Skill: Standard/Heavy

Name: Celio Nuvola di Angelo

Role: Mercenary/Jester

Bio:
                Celio's past is a secret, most of it not known to even him. His earliest memory is becoming a castle guard when he was a young black-haired teenager with brown eyes. Over the years, he became one of the most elite guards. He was trusted with taking the Diva to the Cave of the Dragon. However, upon getting there, he witnessed the skeletal remains of the last few Divas and had a change of heart, wishing to protect the Diva instead of condemning her to the same fate. He attacked the dragon. He, of course, was no match. In the battle, the dragon tore off his right arm. However, instead of letting him bleed to death or finishing him off, the dragon cursed him.

Celio woke up on the edge of a lake, completely fine, the next day. Upon seeing his reflection, he realized his hair was silver and his were now a bright blue. Even worse, his right arm was replaced with a demonic looking arm. He soon realized this arm had super strength, but the more he used it, the more it hurt. Before long, he realized the arm was somehow taking control of his body over time. The worst part is that he can't remember the events leading up to his curse: his childhood before being a castle guard is erased completely from his mind, his years as a guard are blurred, and the Diva and their journey and fight with the dragon are also gone from his memory, leaving him clueless as to how he ended up cursed. His arm is now covered completely by bandages, a glove, and the sleeve of his coat. He's trying to return back to the castle, looking for answers, traveling as a street performer on the way.

Personality
                : Honorable, but quick with a joke. Celio's two life philosophies are to protect people and keep them happy. However, he would rather deal with a disagreement with his fists or sword since he hates verbal conflicts. He doesn't like talking about his past since his memories give him headache or about his curse. He's a natural born liar and is extremely energetic.

Appearance: http://i1036.photobucket.com/albums/a442/Mr_Pohls_Demon/Charakters/Nero4.jpg

Other: Whenever he takes his cursed arm to the limits or when his emotions spiral out of control, his cursed arm and both his eyes glow bright blue.

RP Skill: Standard

Faction: Good

Name: Emile Lapieal

Role: Scholar

Bio: Emile has been fascinated with the Dragon ever since he was a child. He devoted his whole life to studying the great beast. He always asked his grandfather questions and studied his notes for hours on end until falling asleep at his grandfather's desk. At 15, on the day his grandfather was on his death bed, his last words were- "I've figured it out... obsession..." And with those words he died. Emile weeped for only a moment. He still continued to study and do research in the palace his grandfather left him. At 16, he was recruited to work with the Oracle. His did his very best to help her. As his research into the Dragon and the religion itself continued, Emile finally realized what his grandfather's last words meant. Humans were obsessed with this religion because of their own selfish greed to live. Humans were cruel enough to constantly sacrifice people in an effort to keep themselves from dying. He saw the logic in this. Kill one, and everyone else lives. But one person dies and never gets to have a normal life. All life is sacred, and humans have no right to kill their own or anything else for that matter.

When his mother committed suicide, he became a shut-in. Never coming out for anything but food or a pencil or two. After days of being locked in his room, he finally came out. He'd grown. Now 17, he continued to watch over the Oracle. He pitied her. She didn't even know the truth. She was beautiful but blind. After another year of research he figured out the truth. He tried to tell her the truth but wouldn't listen. He told the Oracle he no longer wished to work for this so called "religion" if she couldn't see the truth. Of course he was thrown in prison for his heresy. In prison, he learned how to fight from the inmates. He became very, very, very good at it. After he is broken out by the rebels, he begins to work with them to stop the Draconic Cycle.

Personality: After his mother died he became very anti-social to everyone but the Oracle. After loosing his mother, he vowed to protect anyone he cared about because he feared of loosing them, just like his mother. He doesn't really like to discuss his new research. He's quiet but his actions speak louder than words.

Appearance: http://images.ados.fr/bd-manga/photo/hd/3165290316/vocaloid/kamui-gakupo-15965853c0.jpg

Other: In prison he learned an extremely deadly technique. It's called the "Death Claw". It involves using the Silat style of fighting to trick the opponent into thinking he is ill-trained. When the opponent has let his guard down, he thrusts his fist through the enemy's heart and crushes it.

Faction: In-between

Name: Meiko Vermillion

Role: [From the list, please] Knight

Bio:Meiko was born into a very prominent family that served the Oracle. When she was young, she was best friends with a girl named Teto. That was a happier time for Meiko, full of the wonder and innocence of childhood. However, the most recent Diva had died and the Oracle was looking for another Diva immediately. The choice came down to Teto and Meiko and Teto was chosen instead of Meiko, because Meiko's family urged the Oracle to choose Teto instead and most of the other upstanding members of society agreed. And so Teto was taken instead of Meiko. Meiko never forgave herself for what happened, blaming herself for her best friend's certain death. She was raised to be a knight to serve the Oracle and having served and trained for quite some time, she undoubtedly is a swordswoman who has one of the most skilled swordsmanship in the land. For a while she had been serving the Oracle without question until the Hero came to challenge her. During Meiko's duel with the Hero, where it was obvious she had more skill, she suddenly turned against the Oracle, touched by the Hero's courage to stand up against the Draconic system and try to save the Diva.

Personality:Extremely loyal and devoted. She is a knight after all. Even though she knows that her skill with a sword is pretty great, she never boasts about it and is very humble. She has a lot of faith in the Hero in that he will surely save the Diva with help. Despite the grim outlook of the quest, Meiko never loses hope. She tends to be a tense, no nonsense kind of person, and dislikes practical jokes, which is no help with a jester around. Maybe she will loosen up later on.

Appearance: http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/8571/meiko.jpg

Other: She likes to drink. A lot.

Dedication Level: [1, 2, 3, 4; 4 being highest.] 3

RP Skill: [Beginner, Light, Standard, Heavy, I don’t know] Standard maybe.

Faction: [Good, bad, in-between] Good

Name: Klad(Kladamire)

Role: Hero

Bio: Klad was normal. As normal as a twin could be. But then the visions started, flashes of dresses. Of the inside of the castle. Loneliness so intense that it could only be matched by the kind he'd been feeling since he understood what the word meant. Kladamire is honest in all that he does, a bit sheltered lifestyle and his honesty made him not too popular with the other kids and eventually teenagers. So he's a bit naive and innocent but once he finds out that something will bring him anything about his sister, be it information or simple directions, he becomes a warrior, through and through. A long sword that belong to their father now belongs to him. Simply because it was passed down from Father to Son, his fighting style is a mixture of his father's and his own.

Personality: As he nears his sister his motivation is enhanced. Every choice he makes, he makes it to get one step closer to his sister. But over all, he is the epitome of Light.

Appearance:http://www.zerochan.net/77476

Other: Is uncomfortable when conversations about the dragon are started. Or anything to do with the dragonic religion and the people involved in it.

RP Skill: Fluctuates between Heavy and Standard.

Name: Pythia

Role: Oracle

Bio: The usual Oracle deal. Chosen from an aristocratic family and well educated in geography, politics, history, philosophy, and the arts. When sitting in her cave one day, doing the usual prophesying business, she has a vision of someone going to fight the dragon.

Personality: Stern.

Appearance:
                [​IMG]

Other: I also dislike profiles. A book does not have a description of all the characters in the beginning. The reader discovers it as they go along. It's the same with people in day-to-day life.

Dedication Level: 2.5

Faction: Dragonism.

Name: Rin

Role: None so far~

Bio: Rin is a peasant. Well, not exactly the type that makes a living shovelling dung, because that would just be a bit too pitiful, but the farming type. He lived with his father and mother in a small little cottage out in the more rural areas. His life, while rather quaint, was good. However, one day he heard people talking of a dragon in town, and this time he stopped to listen. What he heard frightened the living daylights out of him. The dragon would come and kill them all if it had the chance? The only way to keep it locked up was to have a girl sing to it constantly? However, instead of fearing for that poor girl, his more selfish concerns made him feel glad that the Divas were keeping the dragon away. He began to show interest in such subjects, much to his parents' dislike, for they wanted him to stay on the farm, and not go into the more urban areas. This did not help him at all, of course. He started to dream of the dragon, and those dreams soon turned into horrific nightmares. One night, tired of his parents' discipline and compelled by his desire to learn more of the dragon, he ran away from home. He was 12 then, not even close to being a young man.

Of course, it wasn't like the town was some utopia of goodness and light. He lived in the streets for some time, living off the few scraps he could get and the sights he saw. This place was much more fabulous in its trinkets, its magic, its items than the countryside; but the only downsides were the inhabitants. Rude, loud, and just plain undesirable people, Rin stayed away from them as much as he could. However, he couldn't hide forever. Taking up the job of a waiter at a local inn, he soon found out that he wasn't exactly suited for the job. Clumsy and unable to carry multiple trays, and just a bit too timid to ask beefy visitors out of the way, he was soon confined to only bringing food to guests staying in their rooms. This was an hidden turn of fate for the boy, because one night he was asked to bring rather lavish meals to a certain guest. This guest turned out to be one of the Draconic priests. Rin did not know this, of course, and in what is probably one of the worst moments in his life, he dropped the priest's glass of wine. Oddly enough, the man did not scold him. Instead, he quite literally offered to buy him from the innkeeper, and take him on as his apprentice.

And thus at age 17, a third chapter of his life began. Rin was taken into the temple for his training, which began the very next day he arrived. At first, his new master did not put him through rigorous sessions to become a guard or monk, nor did he force him to study book after book to become a scholar. All he did was answer the boy's questions. What does the beast look like? Why does it need to be appeased? All questions were answered with the calm, wise patience of one who has done this many times before. Of course, it wasn't like they mentioned too much about the Diva. It would be too much for the apprentice. After about a month of clearing Rin up on the layout of the temple, what the priests did, what Dragonism really was, his master then knew it was time to test the roles the boy could be useful for. However, he failed pretty much everything. He could hardly hold up a sword, and he was too easily distracted for the role of a scholar. And so, he was assigned the job of a delivery boy. Through this he basically acted as a messenger between the priests throughout various towns, due to the fact that it wasn't safe for them anymore. Oh, speaking of that...At age 20, once he learned of the rebels, he swore that he would stop them one day, no matter what the cost, and has begun training so he would be ready for that day...

Personality: In all honesty, Rin isn't exactly the courageous postman that travels through hail, sleet or snow just to deliver his special messages. He naturally timid and is prone to getting frightened easily and jumping at things. If a big, scary monster tried to attack him, he would freeze up like a deer in headlights, to say the least. He still has nightmares about the dragon, and is slightly paranoid that one day the beast itself will swoop down from the sky to kill him. He is quite clumsy and forgetful, to say the least, and is constantly breaking or losing one thing or another. He is also very naive, and this had made him quite an easy recruit for the Draconic priesthood. Blinded by lies and the promise of safety, he will do anything to protect what he values, which is himself and the religion. Of course, this not only brings up the fact that he is surprisingly selfish, but also that under all that cowardice lies a stubborn determination. The real question is, will that determination get him killed or not...?

Appearance: Here~

Other: The product of video game music, and quite a bit of procrastination--I mean thinking! XD

Dedication Level: 3.5. I'm usually only on during weekdays, though I will be able to come on at some times during the weekends.

RP Skill: Standard to Heavy...it all really depends.

Faction: Leaning towards bad.

Name: Kolina Dúcume

Role: The Princess

Bio: The daughter of King and Queen Dúcume of the royal family. You'd think that she would have the life to be envied by others, but that is not the case for Kolina. Her parents are cruel and harsh, expecting her to be perfect at everything and have no flaws. She always despises them for going along perfectly with the Dragonism religion like nothing's wrong with it. They aren't the ones getting sacrificed to the dragon, so they don't care what happens.

Recently, Kolina has been told by her parents that she is to have an arranged marriage soon or be banished from the kingdom. Not wanting to either to happen, she decided to run away...

Appearance: http://www.zerochan.net/289242

Other: Kolina seems to have some kind of siren-like magic. Whenever she sings any type of song, she's able to sooth the minds of others and keep them calm. However, if she sings a song backwards while a person listens, then their mind can temporarily be controlled by her. This drains a nice amount of energy from Kolina.

She dislikes the Oracle.

Dedication Level: 3.5 c:

RP Skill: I don’t know

Name: Kasha Dwyre

Role: N/A

Bio: Kasha grew up moving from family to family the majority of her life. She shares little about her past but one thing is known for sure. She was given the ability to shift forms into a dire wolf by a the dragon, Sync. Her memory is hazy about how it happened. She can't even remember Sync gave her the power. However, she does have nightmares about being dared to go into the rumored Cave of the Dragon by some children. After that, she would see only a giant scaled and claws paw come down on her and then black.

Kasha uses this form to her advantage when she feels as she has done so in the past to survive.

Kasha is a free-spirit and while she likes to be around others, she prefers to be on her own. She has been known to follow groups of people from a distance if they are headed the way she is. Kasha is always on the move, as she had a hard time staying in one place for too long.
                Her memory is starting to come back to her though as she has been hearing about the alleged dragon that must be sung to in order to stay calm. Kasha has recently started a journey to find Sync and to know the truth of who gave her this ability.

Personality: Kasha is free-spirited and independent. She has a dominant energy about her when she is around others. She has a kind and gentle heart at times but can be very headstrong. Kasha is brave but at the same time very cautious.

Appearance: Kasha has dark brown hair and reddish-brown eyes. She has tan skin and stands at about 5' 3". The teen wears an purple, hooded cloak as a sign of royalty that she is not and black boots.

Other: Her dire wolf appearance is a sorrel wolf with a tan snout, front legs, belly and a streak of tan that starts at the back of her legs and stretch down to her toes. Her wolf form stands at about 4' 9" and has bright golden eyes.

Dedication Level: 3

RP Skill: Standard/I don't know

Faction: in-between

Name:Cedric Archer Kenneth

Role:Peasant/Blacksmith [no real role in the quest yet]

Bio:"Archer", as he'd rather be called, grew up in a lower to middle class household. His father drank a little but other than that, nothing extraordinary happen.

Until one day a strange group of men came knocking on Archer's door. They introduced themselves as monks of the order of dragonism and said they had been observing all the young boys in the city, and Archer was one of the few they had selected to pass down the order to. Needless to say his parents were thrilled, and Archer was only 5 so he was swept along into the monastery to begin his teachings.

Once he reached the age of 10, he was considered to be ready for the next stage and was taken through some rather painful initiation rights, one of which was to tattoo a dragon on his right arm. Archer was less than pleased but he didn't want to let his family down. 2 years passed and he was now ready to make the move from living at his house to living with the other monks. As he was going through the things at his house, he stumbled upon a strange picture. The closer he looked, he realized that it was himself and a small girl, older than he, playing together in a field. The two young children looked remarkably similar and Archer felt uneasy. He confronted his father and mother about it, pushing until they finally broke and told him. He had an older sister. She had been taken when he was just 2 because the other DIVA had died unexpectedly. Since she was 5 it was very unorthodox so everything had been kept a secret. His sister had been trained and danced as the previous DIVA. Horror hit Archer full in the face as it dawned on him that his sister was probably now dead.

He broke from the order and ran away, living on the streets and hiding from anyone who tried to take him back. A kind blacksmith took him in when he was 17 and made him his apprentice.

Its now been 3 years and the blacksmith has retired and moved to the country, leaving his forge and small apartment in the city to Archer. He lives there alone and plots. He wants desperately to get revenge on the people who took his sister to die, and the dragon as well.

Personality:Archer is a loner type, although not by choice. He enjoys company, but is rather awkward socially because he never had any friends at the monastery. One thing Archer is, though, is loyal. He works hard to make sure every horseshoe, weapon, and tool is made or mended properly and tries to only charge what he needs to live with. He cares more about others than himself but still rejects religion and gets quiet and uncomfortable when someone mentions it.

Appearance: http://i976.photobucket.com/albums/ae250/BlaziaDragon/Anime Boy/animeboy1-1.jpg

Other:He has a stable attached to his forge where people can put up their horses while he makes the shoes, but normally living there anyway are his gypsy vanner(horse) named Dancer and the mutt that lives with him named Pooka.

Dedication Level: 2.5/3

RP Skill: Beginner/I don't know

Faction: Good/Neutral

[​IMG]

ƒαq

• I suck and didn't read the role play, is this vocaloid-based?

No, it is not. The story is simply based off of a song. The appearances do not have to be Vocaloid, nor do the names or anything like that.

I've never role played before, can I still join or will you smite me?

No. The purpose it to also help beginners get better, if they request the help.

Are powers allowed for OC's?

Not unless you PM me about it and I decide to let you have them, depending on your character and dedication level.

I hate you. If I join, will we have to be all buddy buddy?

No. Strictly bizness. If you need help or something, I'll still be the main one answering your questions. Let's just be mature about it.

I really want to be in this RP, but all of the spots are filled.

You are allowed to make an OC, however, they won't be traveling like the others will be unless you're character is so amazing that I make it a "role".

I have an idea for a plot twist, do I just post it?

No, please consult me first. Just in case.

Who controls date/weather/time?

I do. c:

I have a lot of other role plays that I'm in, but I want to join.

You can always join "later", if you wanted. That and like I said, the pace for the RP will vary A LOT. It'll be ongoing, even if that means sequels and such. So, just put your dedication level as low and we'll work something out.

I wanted to be a character who's taken, but that person hasn't posted in forever. Can I steal the character?

Yes, actually. Characters CAN be stolen. Just PM me.

Can you teach me how to format and make banners and stuff, even if I don't join?

That would bother me, to be honest. Please join, or join the family for access to those things of things. I won't be posting them here but will instead provide links to my information and techniques.

I want a certain character, but their gender is different! HALP.

Some of the storylines/bios only fit a certain gender. However, if you want someone like the Oracle, who is female (and you're male) and no one has claimed them yet, then talk to me. c:

Do we know everyone?

Not yet. The group will meet each other along the way.

[​IMG]

2. Boy Wonder Dark Phoenix in Training

Name: Celio Nuvola di Angelo

Role: Mercenary/Jester

Bio:
    Celio's past is a secret, most of it not known to even him. His earliest memory is becoming a castle guard when he was a young black-haired teenager with brown eyes. Over the years, he became one of the most elite guards. He was trusted with taking the Diva to the Cave of the Dragon. However, upon getting there, he witnessed the skeletal remains of the last few Divas and had a change of heart, wishing to protect the Diva instead of condemning her to the same fate. He attacked the dragon. He, of course, was no match. In the battle, the dragon tore off his right arm. However, instead of letting him bleed to death or finishing him off, the dragon cursed him.

Celio woke up on the edge of a lake, completely fine, the next day. Upon seeing his reflection, he realized his hair was silver and his eyes were now a bright blue. Even worse, his right arm was replaced with a demonic looking arm. He soon realized this arm had super strength, but the more he used it, the more it hurt. Before long, he realized the arm was somehow taking control of his body over time. The worst part is that he can't remember the events leading up to his curse: his childhood before being a castle guard is erased completely from his mind, his years as a guard are blurred, and the Diva and their journey and fight with the dragon are also gone from his memory, leaving him clueless as to how he ended up cursed. His arm is now covered completely by bandages, a glove, and the sleeve of his coat. He's trying to return back to the castle, looking for answers, traveling as a street performer on the way.

Personality
    : Honorable, but quick with a joke. Celio's two life philosophies are to protect people and keep them happy. However, he would rather deal with a disagreement with his fists or sword since he hates verbal conflicts. He doesn't like talking about his past since his memories give him headache or about his curse. He's a natural born liar and is extremely energetic.

Appearance: http://i823.photobucket.com/albums/zz151/LiveBueno/RPIcons/Nero4.jpg

Other: Whenever he takes his cursed arm to the limits or when his emotions spiral out of control, his cursed arm and both his eyes glow bright blue.

3. Twilight Knight Traverse Town Homebody

Name: Emile Lapieal

Role: Scholar

Bio: Emile has been fascinated with the Dragon ever since he was a child. He devoted his whole life to studying the great beast. He always asked his grandfather questions and studied his notes for hours on end until falling asleep at his grandfather's desk. At 15, on the day his grandfather was on his death bed, his last words were- "I've figured it out... obsession..." And with those words he died. Emile weeped for only a moment. He still continued to study and do research in the palace his grandfather left him. At 16, he was recruited to work with the Oracle. His did his very best to help her. As his research into the Dragon and the religion itself continued, Emile finally realized what his grandfather's last words meant. Humans were obsessed with this religion because of their own selfish greed to live. Humans were cruel enough to constantly sacrifice people in an effort to keep themselves from dying. He saw the logic in this. Kill one, and everyone else lives. But one person dies and never gets to have a normal life. All life is sacred, and humans have no right to kill their own or anything else for that matter.

When his mother committed suicide, he became a shut-in. Never coming out for anything but food or a pencil or two. After days of being locked in his room, he finally came out. He'd grown. Now 17, he continued to watch over the Oracle. He pitied her. She didn't even know the truth. She was beautiful but blind. After another year of research he figured out the truth. He tried to tell her the truth but wouldn't listen. He told the Oracle he no longer wished to work for this so called "religion" if she couldn't see the truth. Of course he was thrown in prison for his heresy. In prison, he learned how to fight from the inmates. He became very, very, very good at it. After he is broken out by the rebels, he begins to work with them to stop the Draconic Cycle.

Personality: After his mother died he became very anti-social to everyone but the Oracle. After loosing his mother, he vowed to protect anyone he cared about because he feared of loosing them, just like his mother. He doesn't really like to discuss his new research. He's quiet but his actions speak louder than words.

Appearance: http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=ice+wizard#/d17klzz

Other: In prison he learned an extremely deadly technique. It's called the "Death Claw". It involves using the Silat style of fighting to trick the opponent into thinking he is ill-trained. When the opponent has let his guard down, he thrusts his fist through the enemy's heart and crushes it.

Faction: In-between

4. Jayn

Both of you are added. :]
    I wasn't sure how I was going to do this at first, so I'm sorry that it wasn't clear but I think we'll start off not knowing each other, but I'll give everyone a starting and ending point and more information on that as we start.

5. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU'LL NEVER FIND OUT!
    Name: Meiko Vermillion

Role: [From the list, please] Knight

Bio:Meiko was born into a very prominent family that served the Oracle. When she was young, she was best friends with a girl named Teto. That was a happier time for Meiko, full of the wonder and innocence of childhood. However, the most recent Diva had died and the Oracle was looking for another Diva immediately. The choice came down to Teto and Meiko and Teto was chosen instead of Meiko, because Meiko's family urged the Oracle to choose Teto instead and most of the other upstanding members of society agreed. And so Teto was taken instead of Meiko. Meiko never forgave herself for what happened, blaming herself for her best friend's certain death. She was raised to be a knight to serve the Oracle and having served and trained for quite some time, she undoubtedly is a swordswoman who has one of the most skilled swordsmanship in the land. For a while she had been serving the Oracle without question until the Hero came to challenge her. During Meiko's duel with the Hero, where it was obvious she had more skill, she suddenly turned against the Oracle, touched by the Hero's courage to stand up against the Draconic system and try to save the Diva.

Personality:Extremely loyal and devoted. She is a knight after all. Even though she knows that her skill with a sword is pretty great, she never boasts about it and is very humble. She has a lot of faith in the Hero in that he will surely save the Diva with help. Despite the grim outlook of the quest, Meiko never loses hope. She tends to be a tense, no nonsense kind of person, and dislikes practical jokes, which is no help with a jester around. Maybe she will loosen up later on.

Appearance: http://static.zerochan.net/600/35/30/99035.jpg

Other: She likes to drink. A lot.

Dedication Level: [1, 2, 3, 4; 4 being highest.] 3

RP Skill: [Beginner, Light, Standard, Heavy, I don’t know] Standard maybe.

Faction: [Good, bad, in-between] Good

6. Jayn

Thank you so much. c: Added!
    In the process of creating the family thread.~

7. FuzzyBlueLights Traverse Town Homebody

Name: Klad(Kladamire)

Role: Hero

Bio: Klad was normal. As normal as a twin could be. But then the visions started, flashes of dresses. Of the inside of the castle. Loneliness so intense that it could only be matched by the kind he'd been feeling since he understood what the word meant. Kladamire is honest in all that he does, a bit sheltered lifestyle and his honesty made him not too popular with the other kids and eventually teenagers. So he's a bit naive and innocent but once he finds out that something will bring him anything about his sister, be it information or simple directions, he becomes a warrior, through and through. A long sword that belong to their father now belongs to him. Simply because it was passed down from Father to Son, his fighting style is a mixture of his father's and his own.

Personality: As he nears his sister his motivation is enhanced. Every choice he makes, he makes it to get one step closer to his sister. But over all, he is the epitome of Light.

Appearance:http://www.zerochan.net/77476

Other: Is uncomfortable when conversations about the dragon are started. Or anything to do with the dragonic religion and the people involved in it.

RP Skill: Fluctuates between Heavy and Standard.

8. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

Out of curiosity when do we start?

9. Jayn

When we find an Oracle. xD

If it comes down to it, I can play that character too and put her up for application but...I was waiting to see if anyone else would claim her first. D:

10. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

I see. I suppose it's because no one really wants to play the villain that much.

Well.....if no one else takes her, I'll try.

11. Jayn

That would be very helpful. >< I was counting on someone else to play her, but something's come up so she said she won't be able to.

12. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

13. P Banned

So is the Oracle taken? It sounds like an interesting role, depending on how much I can fiddle with her views.

14. Jayn

Actually, she's not taken. The only reason we haven't started yet is because we're waiting for her role to be filled. So if you're interested, go right ahead. 8D

15. P Banned

Okay, I guess I'll claim the Oracle then.

Name: Pythia

Role: Oracle

Bio: The usual Oracle deal. Chosen from an aristocratic family and well educated in geography, politics, history, philosophy, and the arts. When sitting in her cave one day, doing the usual prophesying business, she has a vision of someone going to fight the dragon.

Personality: Stern.

Appearance:
    [​IMG]

Other: I also dislike profiles. A book does not have a description of all the characters in the beginning. The reader discovers it as thy go along. It's the same with people in day-to-day life.

Dedication Level: 2.5

Faction: Dragonism.

16. Jayn

Awesome. You're added. We'll be starting soon then.

If anyone has any concerns or questions before we do, go ahead and ask~

17. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

Do we still start out knowing each other? Or do we take off at how things are just before Klad challenges the Oracle?

18. P Banned

Is Klaire Cross the dragon or the Diva?

19. Jayn

@FKB: That question was asked in the FAQ, but we start off not knowing each other, I think. xD If that drags on for too long, I might time skip and recap and such. I'll give everyone a starting point.

@P: Going to edit that. Must have copied and pasted. Klaire Cross is the DIVA.

20. P Banned

So do you want to do the first post, or is it free-for-all?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.