{ѕуηcняσηιcιту} OOC

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Jayn, Oct 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. P Banned

How much authority does the Oracle possess? I'm considering getting her to requisition a small army and going on a hunt for the insurgents herself. Does she have the ability to do so?

2. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU'LL NEVER FIND OUT!
    Well, in the video I showed you, it would appear so. But your Oracle seems kind of different their Oracle. Better run it by Jayn first.

3. P Banned

Oh, I didn't watch Syncronicity. I'd much rather RP without the video in the back of my mind.

I'll watch it once this RP finishes.

4. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

Ah. All right then. XD

5. Jayn

Realistically, I'm not sure that that would be permitted by the Kingdom, simply for fear of her getting harmed, but I'm going to go ahead and allow this for the sake of you having something to do when the Kingdom starts to clear out, as it's doing.

6. User: Quorra Merlin's Housekeeper

Hey there. I was just wondering if this is still open to join in?

7. Jayn

I know I already responded to your PM, but again, I would just like to encourage you to create a character if you would like. c: The more the merrier.

8. Twilight Knight Traverse Town Homebody

Don't tell me I'll have another person after the Scholar. TT_TT

9. Fearless A good and beautiful child

I love that half the cast is trying to kill you and the other half is trying to kill me.

10. User: Quorra Merlin's Housekeeper

Well uh, I guess I'll post the skeleton here, so that if anyone has any problems with it, then they can tell me before I go and royally screw something up. Here we go:

Name:Cedric Archer Kenneth

Role:Peasant/Blacksmith [no real role in the quest yet]

Bio:"Archer", as he'd rather be called, grew up in a lower to middle class household. His father drank a little but other than that, nothing extraordinary happen.

Until one day a strange group of men came knocking on Archer's door. They introduced themselves as monks of the order of dragonism and said they had been observing all the young boys in the city, and Archer was one of the few they had selected to pass down the order to. Needless to say his parents were thrilled, and Archer was only 5 so he was swept along into the monastery to begin his teachings.

Once he reached the age of 10, he was considered to be ready for the next stage and was taken through some rather painful initiation rights, one of which was to tattoo a dragon on his right arm. Archer was less than pleased but he didn't want to let his family down. 2 years passed and he was now ready to make the move from living at his house to living with the other monks. As he was going through the things at his house, he stumbled upon a strange picture. The closer he looked, he realized that it was himself and a small girl, older than he, playing together in a field. The two young children looked remarkably similar and Archer felt uneasy. He confronted his father and mother about it, pushing until they finally broke and told him. He had an older sister. She had been taken when he was just 2 because the other DIVA had died unexpectedly. Since she was 5 it was very unorthodox so everything had been kept a secret. His sister had been trained and danced as the previous DIVA. Horror hit Archer full in the face as it dawned on him that his sister was probably now dead.

He broke from the order and ran away, living on the streets and hiding from anyone who tried to take him back. A kind blacksmith took him in when he was 17 and made him his apprentice.

Its now been 3 years and the blacksmith has retired and moved to the country, leaving his forge and small apartment in the city to Archer. He lives there alone and plots. He wants desperately to get revenge on the people who took his sister to die, and the dragon as well.

Personality:Archer is a loner type, although not by choice. He enjoys company, but is rather awkward socially because he never had any friends at the monastery. One thing Archer is, though, is loyal. He works hard to make sure every horseshoe, weapon, and tool is made or mended properly and tries to only charge what he needs to live with. He cares more about others than himself but still rejects religion and gets quiet and uncomfortable when someone mentions it.

Appearance:
    [​IMG]

Other:He has a stable attached to his forge where people can put up their horses while he makes the shoes, but normally living there anyway are his gypsy vanner(horse) named Dancer and the mutt that lives with him named Pooka.

Dedication Level: 2.5/3

RP Skill: Beginner/I don't know [I haven't roleplayed in a very long time, and when I did, I didn't do it that much.]

Faction: Good/Neutral

11. P Banned

Done. That should liven things up a bit. The RP was going far too slowly.

12. User: Quorra Merlin's Housekeeper

....Weeeell......I have nooo idea what I'm supposed to be doing. Help?

13. P Banned

Shall I edit you into the Oracle's most recent vision, to make things easier?

14. User: Quorra Merlin's Housekeeper

....Yes, please. ^-^ You rock. Thanks.

15. P Banned

Done. Now they're after you too. :p

16. User: Quorra Merlin's Housekeeper

Hoorah....I think 0.o. hahaha I guess Jayn won't mind me posting now?

17. Spaze Gummi Ship Junkie

D:

I know my role isn't very important at the moment, but sorry I haven't been posting. I've been a little busy with babysitting on my so-called break, but I should be more active since school is starting and I have less things to do.

18. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

......Pika....what ahve you done? >_>

19. P Banned

Uhm...

Started a riot? xD

So who controls the soldiers? Do you guys want to handle confrontations entirely yourselves, or shall I control the soldiers' part in them?

20. User: Quorra Merlin's Housekeeper

Aaaah well I don't really mind either way. Do you think its okay for me to post without Jayn here?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.