:.☼ .: KH: Hight Times At Twilight High (Cont.) :.☼ .:

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by *TwilightNight*, Aug 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OOC: Sorry for lasting long, chula. I'm in a bit of a block, so it might take time to see make Axel say anything that isn't so short xD.

And yeah, Axel and Rei had their own problems with Axel's past, and Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Leon, and Cloud have their own as well. You can skim through some posts to at least get a idea in the old thread. It helps.

2. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU'LL NEVER FIND OUT!
    Merciful trees! Dear heavens no! IT HAS HAPPENED AGAIN! The Great One.......is blocked....:cryinganime: best wishes to your fast recovery Night.

BIC- Slowly, Angel's curiosity on how Tifa was doing and why she was upset started to nag at her. Well...maybe she needs me now......or....maybe not.....>_>....can't hurt to...check up on her..... Angel felt a chill go through her body as she remembered her own embarassment at forgetting a friend. She pushed that memory away and headed toward the pool.

OOC- Sorry Doctor. XP

3. chula-claire Destiny Islands Resident

OOC: Sure thing Kitten (wow, I feel like Godot). :D And no prob Twilight, I've plagued you with my blocked days before. And did you wanna just meet Smexy... I mean, Zexy... again?

4. HellKitten Kingdom Keeper

OoC://Oh snap who is who? lol. Cool thanks. :D

5. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

BIC- Angel walked through the halls towards the pool. For the longest time she had no idea this school had a pool.....until Axel one day told her so. She didn't believe him and he was "forced" to prove he wasn't lying....this time. Since then she had not gone to the pool until recently. Now was probably the 3rd time she'd visited the pool. As she neared the little gate she quickly jumped and jumped back hiding at the top of the stairs. That guy was there. That very familiar looking guy that she was sure she sort of knew. Hmm.....he's somehow connected to Tifa.....and he had a peculiar name...what was it?....Nimbus?.....Car?....Cirrus?.....Cumulus?.....what was it?.....I know this! This is going to bug me....

6. "Fight as us? As of right now, no, considering we rarely fight anymore, is all loving. Well, except last night. Though that wasn't really a fight..." Axel trailed off, only glancing at her conspicuously from his peripheral vision, though he focused as they got back into the path of the boardwalk, its lights, on now that it was slowly coming to evening, shining down upon his eyes, making him flicker them and blink, too used to the more dim atmosphere of where he had stationed himself to be emo. He chuckled at that in his mind, smirking sardonically. Emo. In all honesty though, things weren't looking good for him, and he knew this was just the beginning. For some reason, he did. He really did not know what it was. It wrecked him inside, and he still wasn't in the most cheerful mood. At least, his ramble on Larxene made him feel free, and Rei gave him food for thought with the statement that his feelings were special. As they now made their way into the public, pedestrians walking, he wondered just how much.

He could already hear them whispering, some even stared at him, some shook their heads, and he rolled his eyes. He didn't give a damn. The b!tch had it coming. People just had to mind their own business. Tuning them out, Axel went back to what Rei was saying to him, about apologizing, and maybe, making things right, and give Larxene a chance. Something bothered him, however. Wouldn't it be awkward, with Larxene being his girlfriend and all? If she still even wanted to be...shaking his head out of that thought, he went to gaze at the black haired girl deeply, questioning, and yet concerned. "I guess is good to say sorry and see what happens from there. But...are you sure you're alright? With what I said? With...interacting with Larxene?"

He eyed her more seriously, wondering if she could decipher what he meant on the last part.

7. HellKitten Kingdom Keeper

OoC://So should I start off the post or should you? I'm kinda having a block.

Edit:

Congratz. lol. :D

8. chula-claire Destiny Islands Resident

OOC: Uber gomen for being away, school is taking up a lot of my time and I'm blocked :sweat: But I'll get on this the next time I'm online :D

9. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

Angel quickly walked away from the pool area to just around a corner of a hall and sat down. This is going to be my hangout now. It's quiet and not that open. Perfect. She was still wondering who that senior's name was. She remembered it was a peculiar name and it had something to do with....heaven.

10. OOC: THANK YOU HELLKITTEN FOR THE CONGRATS! =3

And finally, chula chili xD. I'm more curious as to what you will post in Soul Reason, since Axel has been quiet for way too long with Larxene insulting and he's taking it. Or is he going to ignore it again?

11. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

REVIVING!

BIC- Well.....whatever his name is....i'm just going to leave Tifa......I'm sure she wouldn't want my help anyway..... Angel thought as she continued to chill in the hallway.

12. Deathsight44 Kingdom Keeper

Name : Roy
    Hair : black
    Eyes : blue (wears red contacts though)
    Power : element is water. But he controls water on a molecular level, allowing him to change water to ice, create water in mid-air, and with enough concentration, melt solid objects so that they become water like. Like being able to easily turn rough clunks of dirt into gooey mud
    appearance:http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc234/inu5474/vampire.jpg
    info: The kid is pretty preppy. He comes from Italy, but has been in america quite some time, moving from school to school, being refered to as a type of 'teenage heart throb', or so many girls refer to him as. Has had a bad habit of maken quick enemies by stealing other peoples girlfriends as well. He goes by his own agenda, and does things on his own. If he joins into a group, then he only does because he feels like it, though he usually is pretty much prep orientated. He is also highly intellegent

((I thought I might join, and maybe try using a charecter that doesn't have some sort of an evil plot or something ^_^ ))

13. OOC: Pfft.

Like I'll say no to you xD.

Not a evil plot, but stealing people's girlfriends is quite dirty. In a good way :D.

14. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

I agree. That's definitely going to create massive drama. Hopefully soon....>_>

15. HellKitten Kingdom Keeper

OoC://
    Holy sh!t! Some kid just joined my eight grade from like Spain, and all the chicks think he's hot. His name is Tito though. Like five girls broke up with there BF's to go out with him, but he has a girl ALL the way back in Spain. One of the girls is a total skaque so I think the whole thing is quiet funny. I think he's ugly, anywho. Btw, I totally heart the name Roy.

Was that random? My teacher is trying to break me of that habit, apparently, I never stay on topic.

16. Deathsight44 Kingdom Keeper

ooc: lol. Evil plot? What evil plot? :sweatdrop: >.> <.<

now yes, stealing peoples girlfriends might indeed be dirty, but, none the less, this will be my opportunity to do what I do best, which would be maken trouble ^_^

But how should I start? o_O

Can I get a recap on the events?

ooc: lmao. Well of course you heart the name Roy. If I am going to steal peoples girlfriends, then I have to use my charecter to steal the hearts of those who control those girls :cool:

dun worry firekeyblade. I will add some drama on monday once I get a new mouse (or tommorow. dunno)

and twilight, just wondering, didja get meh last pm that I sent u as a reply to the other one? (dont know if ya didnt answer, or if it didn't get sent cuz I was usen meh dads comp, which is crap). I would ask by pm, but with my mouse acten so *****y, I dun feel like spending 20 minutes on trying to get the dam arrow to go onto 'private messages' butten......

17. OOC: I hate the fact that the old thread is gone :/. It would've been easier to explain that way, and there were so many memories. I really do hate this crap of having to make new ones because the Mods or Admins don't want to clean up the SpamZone, and we get the end of the bargain. Is ridiculous, and I feel pissed evey time I think about it. It sucks.

First, I'll answer the PM question. Yes, I did get it. It's kind of all bunched up xD, yet I'll answer it sooner or later, along with the old one.

Second, DeathSight, I'll have the big summary tomorrow, or later one. Cause, yeah, is going to be huge. Just prepare yourself. Is only because I thought if you are informed well, you would think one of your many evil schemes. That, and I was planning to write a official summary anyway to post in the front page.

18. Deathsight44 Kingdom Keeper

ooc: Well just tell me the current events. I would rather not deal with complications anyways, ya know

alrite. wasn't sure since I sent it from

hey, I thought I said I had know evil plans! In this thread, I'll be the new, less maniacly sadistic deathsight44!

19. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

Aww.....but it wouldn't be the same without your evil plans.....

20. OOC: No, no, no, is better this way. Now that I have a reason to the summary, might as well do it, so everyone can know where we are at. And, so, prepare for a long read. If you have nothing to do, that is.

Click the box.

And these are the most recent events so far, in a very well detailed explanation altogether, and one that I'm going to save for my sake of not repeating it. It would be on the front page in a Spoiler box to save space, and will be added on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.