:.☼ .: KH: Hight Times At Twilight High (Cont.) :.☼ .:

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by *TwilightNight*, Aug 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU'LL NEVER FIND OUT!
    Yay! I'm not forgotten! That must've taken a while to type. Well done.

BIC- The hallway was getting lonely so Angel went back to her dorm to play more video games and further waste her day away since it seemed she would be getting no visitors and no one to talk to. As she walked through the halls she wondered why all the drama in high school never seemed to involve her. Everyone else she knew always had something to talk about. Mostly about this relationship with whom and she always had an "Omg! No way! He cheated on her?!" kind of reaction.

2. Deathsight44 Kingdom Keeper

ooc: holy ****. wtf is wrong with you women o_O . How can you make these people go through so much hell and torture...............WITHOUT ME!!!!!!!

dammit, I should've joined sooner. My lateness to join this thread is a total catastrophe. Dammit. I'll start posten ic asap. Wat is everyones current position?

*gasp*

what about Nymph? is she still returning?

3. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

We don't think so. She disappeared shortly after a 4 th PM to me. And she promised she would notify me if she decided to leave again...>_>. But she said the cause of her.......disappearance was stress in life and on the web but decided to come back.....sort of....so she could escape life. Guess it didn't happened....um....last time I checked...Tifa, Aerith and Cloud(whenever he feels like RPing in this thread again) are at the pool(wherever it is) Axel and Rei are.....either still on the date and wrapping things up or they're heading back. Everyone else that wasn't mentioned in the summary is just scattered around.

4. Fire, really did say all that was needed to be said. Except Rei and Axel are still on their trip.

It's called:

High School.

:D.

You would've loved the way this RP was before, it was awesome. So many nice and suffering plots >D. As for Nymph...I really don't know. She hasn't been on since the last day she's...well, been on, and I really do need her for Larxene. We need her for a lot of things, don't we? -_- But truly, if she comes back, that's all this RP needs to get back to the pace. And there was no Rivals there to post on at all when she did. Fire explained Nymph's situation better, and I guess she trusts her more to tell her that. That's another thing, though. We have to tell CG to just make the damn thread, and then we can post on it, and take it from there with plots...but at leatst make the RP so it can be there. Hmm...

5. HellKitten Kingdom Keeper

OoC://I'm just waiting for Chula to post. I don't know what to do here. xD

Srsly? Psh. I was trying to think of plots, I told her to ask you because your like my God for role-playing, but the ideas I got just like failed. I wanted to use them for a role-play, they had nothing to do with KH. lol. So I basically got no where with helping make a plot. Me coming up with a good plot is like...me not carving freakin' swastika's and other Nazi symbols on my friends' faces when they are asleep or passed out. Its just...not going to happen.
    I asked her to make a new one but she said the thread she had going was getting boring.
    D: I'm having such a bad day.

6. OOC: I'm also waiting for Carne Asada >D chula.

And that's the thing about RPs. If it doesn't have to do with KH, it will be short lived, unless it really has a good plot, and the members have many ideas, and want to post. Is the same way that without Org. members playable in a RP as well, it won't live long. Isn't it amazing how much the Organization has power over us? xP

7. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

Hmm......>_>.....come to think of it...I've noticed that.....and in most RPs....if a valuable member is missing. The RP goes into this lull.....like now.....

8. HellKitten Kingdom Keeper

OoC://Great nick name. Can I use that on my teacher? She's driving me insane.She made me start cutting myself again D:
    I also thought of the K, or Bob-Kat but y'know Bobcats are way too cool for her. But now I just got Kit-Kat and *****-Slap Krista of the Kountry. haha.

I know I closed my RP D: I was impressed and it was going well and I was actually learning German from it xD And then they ust toally killed the plot and went off topic.
    The thing is, its also like impossible(for me anyway) to think of a good plot for KH. I've only played the 2nd one so yeah, and I didn't really pay attention, I gotta play it again, but I need to hook up my PS2 then, and I'm jsut really that lazy, and the only game I got right now is Jaws, and I'm afraid to play that because y'know I'm afraid of the water colour >.> Hard ot believe I wanna be a marine biologist, yesterday I made myself sick when i started thinking about the colour of the ocean water D:

9. OCC: Then you have it easy. Get KH1 now, the Hit Edition, that has the red bar along the top edge. Then, since Re: CoM (Chain Of Memories remade in PS2 graphics), is coming to the US on December in ENGLISH *fangasm* for $29.99, you can get that one. And then you have all three.

Unless you plan to buy 358/2 Days and BBS as well.

We should really stop spamming though xD.

10. HellKitten Kingdom Keeper

OoC://I have the first one, my Best Buddeh gave it to me, we bargained since I hate Naruto I gave her my Naruto game, haha and I got KH1. I can only get so far before I give up and then I go to play Call of Duty. lol. I keep getting pwned in KH1 by those shadow things when Sora is in the storm. I think it glitches, I kinda jump from place to place.OMG!JUMPER!I totally heart that book.

11. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

Just run. And occasionally maybe counter. You get skill points for that. :D

BIC- Angel had reached her room again and laid on the bed. I'm so booooooooooorrred.......hey.......I should get a job......but what job? The more she thought about the idea, the more it seemed like a good one, except it had its pros and cons. Well.....I wouldn't have to be bored and I could earn some money and some job experience. But....it may kill too much time and I'll definitely be more tired. I probably won't be able to hang out as much with friends. Hmmm......I think I can sacrifice all of that. The shifts shouldn't be too bad that I would be a zombie in class and I can probably still hang out.. Of course there was still the job. Where should I work at?

12. Deathsight44 Kingdom Keeper

ooc: dam, aint that the truth :(

dammit. nymph's dissapearance has ruined so many threads. I miss her TT_TT . Well, there goes what I was thinken up. Time for me to rethink my plan.....

13. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

"..Yes,I'm here..and I'd like to make something clear..''Cloud finally responded,speaking to both women,even if one wasn't even looking at him.He wanted to end this pointless bickering now,and thinking on it,he came to a realization..though he really should have said this from the start.

He approached Aerith and Tifa slowly,not wanting them to spaz out and curse wildly for how he acted."..We're not the same..''he told them,stopping a few inches in front of Aerith,looking her directly into the eye until Tifa did or did not look at him."We may have similarities,but in a case of attitude,we're far apart. I did what I did because Yuffie was sad and upset for whatever reason,and even if Tifa--''Cloud looked at her back and moved closer towards her,placing his hand on Aerith's lap,letting her know that this counted towards her too."--thinks that beating the hell out of Yuffie would make things right for her,I don't..''

He finished,and glanced at Aerith once more to see how she would react..seeing as Tifa was still as a statue."I acted like an ******* to make my side clear,I admit it,so I'm going to stand by what I did..no excuses.''And that was that.He kept his hand on Aerith,not backing down like he used to.If Tifa wanted to lash out,so be it,he wouldn't dismiss himself unless either asked him too.

"I love you..and I don't want us to end like this..'' Who he was directed this to,no one would know.He may have his eyes on Aerith,but he was speaking to both ladies.

((Back with a couple ideas,one for October ^^ Halloween special XD.Anyway I hope that made more drama,the ladies need to keep on guessing XD))

14. Deathsight44 Kingdom Keeper

ooc: Dr.Evil, before I thought you were crazy, but now, I can see your nuts!

15. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

OOC: Not Crazy,just Evil :P XD

16. Deathsight44 Kingdom Keeper

ooc: TWILIGHT, I ORDER YOU TO USE HIS HALLOWEEN SUGGESTION!!!!!! I require it for my own plans >: )

I 4get dr.evil. WHo do you control?

17. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

OOC: Cloud,Yuffie,Leon.Used to have Tidus and Paine,removed Tidus because Nymph(Yuna) wasn't posting anymore.

18. Deathsight44 Kingdom Keeper

ooc: thnx for bringen up the painful memories of us not having nymph around anymore.....

Sheesh. I wonder what my plot should be. perhaps we should have twilight contact nymph to see if she is still gonna come back. After all, if she isn't, then someone must take larxene's place....

19. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

OOC: Get over it my friend,lol.

And someone tell me how the heck Arch Awesoman got runner up for best rper?!Has everyone forgotten Nymph!?or Chula Claire!?Well Chula isn't exactly..nevermind.But Nymph should have won that or at least runner up.=(.

20. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

DR. EVIL! :glomp: You're here! Well....that would definitely be true........or you even. There are a lot of great RPers.....though I've never seen Arch RP.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.