:.☼ .: KH: Hight Times At Twilight High (Cont.) :.☼ .:

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by *TwilightNight*, Aug 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

Fire I suck,honestly..you want great?,look at the person who won the award.

2. OOC: You know, I thought the same thing for the runner-up. I was expecting DS, or someone else. I haven't seen Arch RP either, so, who knows. Sides that, Nymph hasn't been on for quite the long time, and to get people to vote and flaunt it, she needs to...well...appear. I would've loved it if she was nominated, though. Along with chula, Fire, and Dr. Evil. And you, Death. I think all who I RP with are great candidates, to be honest :/. The list wasn't that great, really.

The Halloween thing sounds good, so yeah. I don't mind. As for Nymph, well Fire, can you tell me what was it exactly she sent you by PM about her stress, or to notify you I mean, I tracked her down to YouTube and brought her back for awhile, so I don't want to once again force her, and ask her the same thing, like I'm pestering her or something (if someone else wants to do so, that would be a better action). She didn't want me to give up Larxene either when I asked her, so I don't know...^^;.

Yet, I don't think Larxene should be stuck knocking on a door forever xDD.

As for the reply to Mr. Strife, I'll get to it soon.

3. Deathsight44 Kingdom Keeper

ooc: Tgh. Only reason he got best rper was because everyone likes him more. I've been rping for 4 years. 4 YEARS!!!!!!! He doesn't deserve that reward......*grumbles*

HALLOWEEN THEME!
    Is good, yes?

Hmmm. so then, where is Rei and axel at this very moment?

hey twilight, if ya don't mind meh asken, what be ur youtube account? (just curious o_O )

4. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU'LL NEVER FIND OUT!
    Nah. I'm not good enough. I'd say I'm improving...(hopefully) but....as for the PMs....I think I'll PM them to you......somehow......>_>....and.....what are we doing for Halloween?

5. Deathsight44 Kingdom Keeper

ooc: fire, you don't give yourself enough credit. I will honostly say that you don't always put that much detail in (or atleast that is my judgement from when I last saw you), but ****, at least you aint some stupid noob who does things without even considering it *coughfinalformtriedtodotimetravleinadeathnotethreadcough*

Lol. Fire, you need to use your imagination a little. What kind of halloween would a kingdom hearts related thread have?

6. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

.......>_>....I'd say sometimes my noobish side comes out and I let things slip......and....I have no imagination...:D.....well....at least no creativity....and...I suppose...a costume....party...thing?......<_<....>_>....maybe?......

7. Deathsight44 Kingdom Keeper

ooc: let me rephrase it then. What does Sora do during Halloween?

8. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

..........go to Halloweentown?.......>_>.....so.........we're going to Halloweentown?.....

9. Deathsight44 Kingdom Keeper

ooc: Nuh nuh nuh. We need to figure out a way to make it halloween town themed. WE HAVEN OURSELVES A COSTUME PARTEH!!!!! (I luvs thems. I always like to dress up as sexy vampire dude. No one can resist a sexy vampire dude ^_^ )

10. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

OOC:..You forget that its still my idea,'friend'..

11. Deathsight44 Kingdom Keeper

ooc: indeed it may be your friend. But I NEED it to be a costume party! now (glares)

thought it might be ur idea, I believe since we have never rped b4, I should inform you right now. I'm evil ^_^

though I see how you might take offense. Fine then, I shall ask you. Would you like it to be a costume party? Let us have it, and I'll convince twilight to make the theme be on volcano island (nudge nudge)

12. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

.......I thought I said constume party......*shrug*......>_>....

13. Deathsight44 Kingdom Keeper

ooc: well technicly, I never said that it was my idea now did I ^_^ (I was thinken of it though. Either that, or fire's post made me think of it. I can't think straight, I've been sick for 2 days striaght)

14. OOC: The PM you sent me sounds hopeful, Fire, more so with the fact that she had ideas for the College thread. We should give her time. And Death, what do you think of me telling CG to post a Rivals thread soon? I just want it at least there for use, so if Nymph does come back...ya know. There's a reason to keep her there.

And I SO call Axel dressing as Jack Sparrow.

Gosh, darn it! I'll get to that reply! D<

15. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

OOC: ....screw it.

EDIT: Didn't I have Roxas? O_o

EDIT2: Yeah,get to the reply,I'm anxious for it. XD

16. Deathsight44 Kingdom Keeper

ooc: yes to everything then twilight.

and also, I be hopens that it be one of those parites that everyone doesn't know who everyone is, ya know? like a mystery party!

should I start rping now? o_O

17. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

Yes. Yes, you should. And if you want to bother Angel or something feel free to.

18. Deathsight44 Kingdom Keeper

ooc: yush. will do. But later after I get a few things confirmed from twilight

19. OOC: Yes, to everything xP. And yeah, Dr. Evil, you asked for Roxas, I just haven't placed it there yet, and I keep forgetting (you haven't used him). Who's in the cafeteria? Since Naminé is there, I think I've seen mentioning of some going in there ^^;.

My bad for the delay of this reply, but I had a huge block, and I still don't know what to exactly write. But, here goes nothing...

Tifa let out a long breath, wanting to sniff as she took another intake of air, yet not letting herself do so, still refusing to show the very affect of what he did. She remained there, not saying anything, letting out a few more remaining tears that were just bordering able to hold on, and could not be stopped, which was more reason not to turn around for her. However, she felt his presence, and his steps closer to her, and it made her skin prickle and crawl like only he could make her respond, no matter how much she did not need this type of reaction. That, and she honestly didn't know what to say, more so, as she was still upset and angry, and hurt to even really focus on his words without truly questioning if he really meant them. Tifa could not fool her mind and self by saying that it didn't make her feel more...elevated, however, at him admitting that he acted like a @sshole, and she...she just didn't know. The impact of what happened was too fresh, and she could not really face him right now. Did he feel regret? Well, she could hear it somewhere when he spoke, but did he really think what he thought before about her chest defining who she was? He didn't really answer that. Just accepted that he said it.

Cloud only had to make it worse by saying that "I love you", because now, she didn't want to walk away, and it made something within her swell positively along with the current pain, to the point where she had the urge to turn around and hug him. Yet, she ignored it, rebelling against her own need, and making herself be more resilient. She didn't want him to see her this way, all crying and pathetic looking, with red, puffy eyes, and tear marks. Swallowing softly, she turned her head to eye Aerith just enough for her eyes to show, who appeared quite flustered, and as if she sensed it, shifted her emerald gaze to her in due time. Tifa knew Aerith was one who could understand, and just by the realization of her glassy orbs, she was aware what she was going to do and why. She found her friend asking quietly, by her concerned expression, if that was really alright, and she nodded. Aerith took it in stride, and gave a nod back, sending her a smile.

With the message sent, she simply began to walk again, regaining her steps, heading to the lockers where she could hide away for the moment until she was ready.

Aerith watched Tifa head off for a while silently, trailing after her back and seeing her go in to the locker room that was now more close to them, only to then concentrate back on Cloud, giving him a awkward, unsure smile, trying to pass off the fact that her blood was rushing through her veins like fire, and her heart was beating milliseconds after a flip, yet she managed to be cool under those circumstances. She found the last of his sentence sweet and honest, and it reached out to her the most, her feelings heated at that, something she could not easily turn off. The idea of them being only friends was recent, so it wasn't like she still wasn't deeply hit every time he did say I love you, even if it was to both of them, and yet, never having him at all. Clasping her hands together in front of her, she stared at him, and sighing, her face now dismal, and almost, exhausted., she said with a shake of her head, "Don't worry about her, she just needs time to calm herself. She was more hurt by this than I ever was or will...to be truthful, I wasn't that roughly shaken, considering that anything wasn't directed at me. Yet, I know she isn't entirely mad at you anymore...she'll probably come around and talk to you once she's fine..."

She knew perfectly that Tifa didn't want to be seen in her state right now, but she also could not tell him that. Either way, trusting that he'll take her comforting smile as a sign that he does not have to fret, she looked at him longer, her voice lowering and softening even more as she kept speaking, but with a strong resonance nevertheless, "I do think you could've worded what you said differently...yet, you're right...is not good to part this way, with the three us of, I mean...I think we can get pass it..."

20. Deathsight44 Kingdom Keeper

ooc: ummmm, twilight, can u add meh bio to front pg plz? (puppy dog eyes)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.