:.☼ .: KH: Hight Times At Twilight High (Cont.) :.☼ .:

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by *TwilightNight*, Aug 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HellKitten Kingdom Keeper

OoC://

*Cough*I thought the original theme was better.*cough*

Speaking of Halloween, being Brian Hugh Warner in real life is a lot easier than in RP, wait, I don't really know. Not a lot of people in my school even know who he is. If they ever find out I'm gonna be referred to as "Happy Pill"(already my nick name)Satan on Fire(again) for the rest of my middle school year. Who knows what they'll start with in high school.

I don't think I'm quite crazy enough to pull off his personality, maybe I can though, I can go pretty insane once I understand someone's personality.

Maybe I should just be a Pac Man ghost... Put a bunch of different coloured sheets over my head so it looks like I'm changing colours. <what a lame ass idea that would be. haha.

Anyway, back to topic, I'm kinda trapped on what to do, since uh(forget her name) left. Should I just go all the way back to before I even interacted with the characters she was playing?

2. Deathsight44 Kingdom Keeper

ooc: well then hellkitten, there is only one way to tell the difference between the two then.
    Yours sounds like the preps halloween. Mine sounds a bit more like the skaters halloween, lmao. Is this not agreeable?

well hell. Maybe you should just sorta time skip through it, and pretend that you've already had the conversation or whatever.

3. HellKitten Kingdom Keeper

OoC://D: I'm a prep and a skater, that explains why I like both, but I like the one I posted better.

If I jumped through time I'd still be stuck at a freakin' restaurant like....all alone... Oh my god that reminds me my teacher wants to have lunch with me on Tuesday D: Everyone knows I don't like to eat around just like one person unless its my dad. Or my friend D:

............... uh, I had a brain fart...I forget what I was gonna say....

4. Deathsight44 Kingdom Keeper

ooc: lol. I actually have an even better idea. I talk to twilight about it, but I have developed the UTTERMOST PERFECT HALLOWEEN PARTY!!!!!!

Oh cmon kitty. I know we barely talks, but still though, it makes meh sad when ya say that :( . Besides, there are always people out there that care for ya. Don't mean that ur always alone :( . U think ur the only one who's said what ur sayen right now?

hahahahahaha. You said fart ^_^

5. HellKitten Kingdom Keeper

OoC:///
    Wut?

Let me re-phrase that.
    Kasha was with Kairi and they were going to a restaurant and then Pyro(ugh, I get so mixed up with the usernames) just kinda left. So now I'm not really sure what to do with Kasha now.

6. Deathsight44 Kingdom Keeper

ooc: oh (blinks)
    Plz ignore the last thing that I said. Sry. I've been listening to hundreds upon hundreds of problems today, and you sounded like someone that I just had to help out. I'm sorry, I am really tired. Please ignore the stupid comment that I said b4, lmao (lauphs nervously and blushes from huge embarrassment of saying something so stupid)
    Well then, wanna be entertained then with haven to meet wit my charry then?

7. HellKitten Kingdom Keeper

OoC://lol I know the feeling. Don't worry.

Sounds good to me. So I guess I'll rewind to just before I started to role-play with Pyro. That way Kasha is in the school. Let's see if I can make this a good sized post.

BiC://
    Kasha slowly walked down a hall, her shadow was that of a dog. She was thinking about what this 'Axel' person would be like.
    'He has a cool name, I'll give him that.' She thought, every now and then she was glance up to make sure that no one was coming. 'This place is dead.' Kasha thought and looked up. It was quiet. Kasha hoped that when classes started she would be able to find someone to hang out with. It normally took Kasha a little while to fit in but she most always got along with everyone.
    'Cody will probably be one of the only problems I'll have this year.' She thought. 'I'll be able to deal with it, especially, if I have this Axel guy on my side.' Kasha thought bravely, her spirits started to slowly rise up. 'Maybe I'll get lucky and make a friend today. Or just maybe get on a person's good side.'

OoC://I was hoping I'd have a longer post. I ph41l. lol.

8. Deathsight44 Kingdom Keeper

ooc: sure thing then kitty ^_^

bic: Roy walked through the same hallway, looking left to right at all of the rooms there. He was scratching his head, and he had a smile on his face. He had a pretty boy look about him as well as he walked through those halls, appearing like the nicest guy you'd ever meet. "Well, it appears I've gotten lost" he said in a calm voice, almost as if humored by his predicament

9. HellKitten Kingdom Keeper

Kasha heard the talk of someone not a great distance away. "You'll get used to it." Kasha said back, not completely sure where the voice was coming from. Her hearing wasn't as quite acute in her human form. She had a good idea of where the voice came from. It sounded male. She came to the end of the hall it split left and right. She looked both ways and saw someone further down the hall. She didn't say anything and headed towards the teenager. She decided not to get too close to him just in case he happened to be aggressive like Cody and lash out at her. She stopped and leaned against the wall with her arms crossed, as if , she was just waiting for him to notice her.

Kasha looked down at the ground, she stared at her shadow with a pensive look on her face. Her shadow was stretched out by her side. She didn't really like how her shadow was always a dog. It bothered her. Sometimes she liked to stay human and feel normal for a little bit but the shadows just ruined everything.

OoC://Not quite sure what to say to Roy lol

10. Deathsight44 Kingdom Keeper

Roy looked up, seeing Kasha standing there, his eyes showing nothing but kindness. "Judging by your beauty, I can assume that you are one of the older students in this school, am I wrong?" he asked her, his smile showing nothing but kindness, just as his eyes did, with the added shine of his perfectly white teeth

11. HellKitten Kingdom Keeper

"How charming," Kasha said, looking at Roy. "Kasha Dwyre, age fourteen." She said to Roy. He looked older than Kasha. She wondered why he had said that. Kasha was pretty small for her age. Most people thought she was thirteen.
    "And you are?" Kasha asked Roy. He seemed like one of the boys who was always up front, 'Definantly a prep.' Kasha thought. He looked friendly and kind.

12. Deathsight44 Kingdom Keeper

"My name is Roy. I just came here from Italy" he said to her kindly. "I was originally supposed to collect some of the work which I have missed from the classes that I have already had, but I've some what found my self lost" he said, as he started chuckling a little bit

13. HellKitten Kingdom Keeper

"Roy is an awesome name." Kasha said, she had always liked that name. "I'm new here also. What classes do you need to go to?" Kasha asked Roy. She studied his face carefully. There was a lot of students, and a lot of time she forgot what someone looked like.

14. Deathsight44 Kingdom Keeper

"I basicly have to go to every class except for my english one" he informed her. "It is quite annoying whenever you have to do all of this and they don't even give you a map, don't you think?"

15. HellKitten Kingdom Keeper

"I guess." Kasha said with a more relaxed tone to her voice. "I guess you can always ask a teacher if you need help. I'm sure the Vice would help you." Kasha said to Roy, "Wanna go ask him?" Kasha asked Roy. The thought didn't strike her that maybe Roy didn't know that Saix was the Vice-Principal.

16. Deathsight44 Kingdom Keeper

"Well I suppose I could. I hate having to speak with adults though. Some times they just get too full of themselves whenever they're around a kid after all" he said with a sigh, as he pushed his hand through his hair

17. HellKitten Kingdom Keeper

"I remember having to deal with that from parents. They do that because they are just trying to help you, our Vice reprimanded me earlier today." Kasha mentioned. "I get along with adults pretty well, I'm a lot better with them than little kids." Kasha said and seemed to shiver. "...I hate little kids..." She muttered.

18. Deathsight44 Kingdom Keeper

"I can see what you are saying. Well then, I appreciate you vollunteering to help me out with this predicament by speaking with the vice principle for me. I am in your debt for this" he said to her humbally, even though he was sort of pushing her to assist him in a nice way

19. HellKitten Kingdom Keeper

Kasha looked at Roy. She had not volunteered to talk to the Vice for him but she didn't show anything that said she didn't like that. Kasha nodded. "You're welcome, you don't have to pay me back. I enjoy doing favors for others." She said and smiled.

20. Deathsight44 Kingdom Keeper

Roy returned the smile. "Well then, I will follow your lead then ms.Kasha" he said to her, giving her full lead.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.