:.☼ .: KH: Hight Times At Twilight High (Cont.) :.☼ .:

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by *TwilightNight*, Aug 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HellKitten Kingdom Keeper

"Yes, well, I'm not completely sure where he is in the school. He's probably heading back to the office." Kasha said to Roy. "We can wait there, until he comes, if he isn't there." Kasha said and turned into her dog form, and started back down the hall, her paws padded lightly against the ground.

2. Deathsight44 Kingdom Keeper

"Oh I see. So then, you are a dog?" Roy asked her, some what confused by the transformation

3. HellKitten Kingdom Keeper

Kasha looked at Roy. "I can turn into a dog, yes." Kasha said, it was nice to know that he wasn't referring to her as 'Wolf-Dog' as Cody would say. 'He probably just doesn't know I have wolf blood in me.' Kasha thought, and turned back to the way she was going and continued forward. Kasha's fur followed her movements. It was kind of quiet again which, in turn, made Kasha kind of bored.
    "So, where did you live in Italy?" Kasha asked Roy, breaking the silence suddenly. She kept her voice low and calm.

4. OOC: Good thing you started now ^^, I added you to the front page. All I need to do now, is wait for Carne Asada. I have a tendency to wait for people, don't I? -_-

And Hellkitten, from what I read on page 8, you can't be both a Prep and Skater. Either choose, or be Undecided. Unless, of course, I misinterpreted the whole thing, because if so, please ignore :D.

5. HellKitten Kingdom Keeper

OoC://lol. Yeah you just misunderstood me. I have a hard time getting my words across. Sorry about that. In real life I'm kinda both.

6. Deathsight44 Kingdom Keeper

ooc: kitty, why is ur charecter someone with wolf blood?

bic: "I'm from fellemshamphiavontacolashanapiasho, Italy" he explained to Kasha.

ooc: twilight, u gets meh pm? o_O

7. OOC: Alright, Kitty. And yeah, I got the PM. I was just busy tinkering with a few things in the front page. Your character is a Prep, right Death?

8. Deathsight44 Kingdom Keeper

ooc: ya, he ish a prep

lol. Now that I am callen hellkitten kitty, people aint gonna start to copy it, are they? o_O

9. HellKitten Kingdom Keeper

OoC://Prepare thyself. Explaining time.
    Okay, so Kasha and Cody are able to morph into a dog/wolf. When they are in their dog/wolf forms they DO have different blends of breeds in that form. Cody is a malamute, and Kasha is a whole mix of breeds. The majority of her blood in her dog/wolf form is wolf though, the other breeds are Border Collie, German Shepard and Kishu. SO, In other words she has the blood in her since she is able to turn into a wolf hybrid. The same goes for Cody.

Was that confusing at all?
    But more importantly,

Would you like to buy a duck?

BiC://

Kasha stopped. That was a LONG name for a town. She wasn't even going to attempt saying that. The biggest word she could say could say or for that matter, would say, was Supercallafragalicticexpeallydocious.
    "That must be a really BIG town." Kasha said, she had already forgotten the name. "I don't even know the name of the town I was born in, I was told it once by my parents but I was really young then so I kinda forgot. I've been growing up here for as long as I remember."

10. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU'LL NEVER FIND OUT!
    Question. Night.....are you allowed to be a nice skater? Also. I'm bored. Where are the two of you going to be at so Angel can rendevous?

11. chula-claire Destiny Islands Resident

OOC: I was gonna come back tomorrow, but I guess I'm replying now, why not? :D

Rei looked back up at Axel, his skin appearing auburn in the low sunlight. She actually grimaced ever so slightly, thinking of actually walking up to Larxene and working up to an apology. It was going to take guts, guts that she hopefully still held intact afterwards. If it came down to a fight, it would be pretty. But... Rei's face became unreadable as she contemplated Larxene's other possible reactions.

There was going to be hatred. Yes, hatred for sure. And resentment, let's not forget that one. But perhaps, a level of understanding... eventually? She wsn't going to know until it actually happened.

But Rei couldn't help but noticed Axel's reference to "last night." He said it hadn't really been a fight, but it made Rei suddenly curious. It was obviously after the dance, and after he left her room. So... he went to Larxene's after that? Or they met up somewhere. It wasn't any of her business, but...

After clearing her throat of the lump that had been accumulating, Rei spoke. "I'll manage. I can't avoid apologizing. It was... childish of me."

12. Deathsight44 Kingdom Keeper

ooc: ITS CHULA!!!!! (gives chula-claire really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really realy really really really really really really really really BIG HUG). I've missed rping with you so much ^_^

that and also I needs you online now for this thread for what I gots planned ^_^

ooc: A what?

bic: "Oh, well actually, my town is one of the smallest in all of Italy" Roy said, chuckling a little bit. "It must be nice for you then if you have lived here all of your life. Not having to travle all the time" he said, a hint of sadness could be easily detected in his voice

13. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

"I said what I said,forget about the wording..but anyway,that's all I had to say..I'm going to go find Leon and Yuffie.."Cloud said,releasing Aerith and giving her a small nod before turning around and heading out.Boy, he was glad that was over. No more drama.

14. HellKitten Kingdom Keeper

OoC://A Duck!

"Oh. You don't like to travel?" Kasha asked noticing that his voice seemed to become a tiny bit sadder at that note. "When I do travel I enjoy it, it's nice to see new things. I like to travel around to different aquariums even though they scare me." Kasha said to Roy quietly. There wasn't anyone around, so she wanted to keep her voice low. Kasha never really enjoyed raising her voice.

15. Deathsight44 Kingdom Keeper

ooc: does it quack?

YAY KITTY!!!! (hugs kitty and then pets kitty). Dunno, just felt like doin it

bic: "I travle all the time, from school to school. It gets quite tiresome much of the time" he said to her, still having that hint of sadness

16. HellKitten Kingdom Keeper

OoC://Of Course it Quacks!

-scratches Deathsight-*HISSSSSS!*

lol

"Oh..." Kasha said to him. "I can probably understand why. I wouldn't like doing that because I'd get all these great friends in one place and then have to start all over." She said. Kasha would definantly hate doing that. It took her a while to start to fit in, maybe a year at least, and then having to switch again would stress her out.

"How come you have to switch? Parents working?" She asked Roy, hoping that she wouldn't offend or hurt him by talking about this. "If you don't want to talk about this, it's okay. I'll understand." Kasha noted.

17. Deathsight44 Kingdom Keeper

ooc: :crybaby: Kitty hates meh

bic: "No, please, it is alrite. Well, yes, it is because of my parents jobs. It is extremely complicated" he said to her

18. HellKitten Kingdom Keeper

"Oh okay." Kasha said. "What do they do as a career?" Kasha asked Roy. "I can't really remember what my dad did for a living. My memory is kinda foggy now. My mother was a vet technician thought. I barely saw my dad and when I did we normally walked around town. So we never really talked about what he did." Kasha said to Roy quietly. She really wanted to know what it was like in Italy. Kasha always wanted to go to Italy. She wanted to travel the world one day.

OoC://No. No. I'm your pet kitty now.
    But more importantly,
    Would you like to buy a duck?

19. Deathsight44 Kingdom Keeper

ooc: a what?

oh alrite (pets kitty)

bic: "Oh, nothing big. They run a buissness called mahaganagna's. It is an all around electronics buissness" he explained to her quite simply

20. HellKitten Kingdom Keeper

OoC://A Pure-bred Duck!

lol. -purrs- I was with my friend and we were fooling around and I dressed up as Axel and she dressed up as Near from Death Note and we ran around the park just to see the reaction on the kids faces. Most of them didn't know who Near was lol and afterward we went to a small fast food restaurant and here's the conversation:
    Me(Still dressed as Axel): "So, we'll split a box of fries?"
    Friend(Dressed as Near): "No, not really. I'm not much of a fry person..."
    Me:"Bullshit! Everyone loves French Fries. Thats why their called French fries!"
    Friend: O.0
    Everyone at the place:-staring at me(some people laughing)-
    Friend: "I can see Axel doing that..."

thought you guys might like that. lol. Afterward we went back to the park but we left because everyone was playing Soccer and my friend just knew that would bother me because I so totally wanna play soccer.
    Other: Night, and Chula->You were in my dream last night... >.> Stay out of them...It was more of a nightmare actually. Chula fell into a river and Night and I jumped in to go help her, Night got Chula but I like kept sinking, kinda like how a boat would pull you down when it sinks. I got to the surface and I died of some condor-related death. I guess they thought I was dead and they started to attack me and then Chula and Night were on top of the bridge that Chula fell off of and you DIDN'T DO ANYTHING D:< Probably because in my dream I was a dog...again...
    In the end I was in the ocean and there was waves that kept coming but they were HUGE and then I woke up to my alarm clock, and was like "That was strange... I wonder if they had the same dream..."

"Oh. Thats cool." She said. "I'm interested in electronics to some extent. After that I just kinda get bored of it and go back to reading books and drawing." Kasha said. "I don't really want to know much about it. I'm more interested in learning about non-electronic things work."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.