♛ ▌1 0 0 D A Y S ❣

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Jayn, Nov 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doukuro Chaser

[ LEVEL THIRTY-SIX - BGM36 - STATUS: ??? - UPDATE ]

Anthony was nodding in agreeance when the name Analynne hit his ears. The name that got his old body killed no doubt. And with that thought he froze in fear. Moments passed. He moved again, looking about.

Nothing changed. The ground didn't shake. No one appeared.

A big sigh of relief. Thank god...

"Last time I said her name she appeared... Pretty sure she was going to kill us all.... Oh, but Nora was there so maybe that's why she came then and not now?" That was an interesting theory... But after that little scare he was beat. It was pretty late, too. So enough of this for the time being. He'd think more on the connection of Nora and Analynne tomorrow but for now he wished to rest.

...He didn't even realize he had said Analynne name himself while stating the rules. Second time he said her name in the rules though and nothing happened before...

After laughing nervously he told Matt that he was in fact the one to decode it and thanked him for his compliment. After that the two headed outside for full-on war using their ice abilities. Tears fell, blood was shed, comrades were lost. But in the end the two kingdoms were able to unite with a truce. And surely it would be an epic tale shared throughout the ages.

But for now the king needed to rest, having fought long and hard in the battle. So he retired to his chambers and laid his head down. His thoughts before sleep overcame him were filled with guilt over the girl he swore to protect but managed to lose so easily... Why hasn't he been able to locate her yet?

2. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

[​IMG]

Altair continued to rush back to his dorm ....thats all...

A warm smile crept across the old man face as he saw Heidi open the door "Good to see you again Heidi" The old man said as Heidi opened up the door and allowed the man to walk in. As Heidi took a seat the old man merely took a spare chair and sat in front of her and looked up at her "I'm hoping you've been able to keep yourself entertained....and that Altair hasn't done anything stupid" The old man said casually, but suddenly let out a sigh as he closed his eyes and crossed his arms "Now Heidi...there something important I wish to discuss with you" the old man said opening his eyes once more "I spoke with your aunt...." the old man said.

3. Midnight Star Master of Physics

[​IMG]

"But you just said her name? Is she really that bad?" Matt frowned a little, he was obviously scared about this person, well that would fit with his theory as to why she was in the rules. Also saying her name summoned her? Interesting. He'd have to bare that in mind for later. He was going to die anyway so what if he had a bit of fun with it, what if he fought back? That sounded fun. Let's see how powerful she really was. He didn't say any of this out loud to Anthony mind. He appeared to be scared enough as it was and hearing him fully prepared to accept his death would not help.

Although hearing that he was the one to decode it, it cemented in Matt's mind that the boy was a genius, even if they didn't realise it. He was also so so fun. That must of been one one of the best snowball fights he'd ever had and he'd had plenty. It was the boy's imagination that truly took the game to another level, he'd never come across anyone that could really transform a simple snowball into so much more. Anthony was definitely awesome, it was just a shame he was on the email and such a bright light was going to be put out so soon. He had so much more potential to give.

Anthony eventually got tired and they were both freezing, so ending on a draw, they headed back into the warm. His roommate, went straight off to bed but Matt wasn't tired straight away so got himself a hot chocolate and sat by his laptop, warming up. He messaged Daniel and had a short chat with her on tumblr, resulting in them arranging to meet in the library tomorrow for one hell of a prank.

Finally, he shut his laptop after his hot chocolate had all gone and headed to bed for the night. Sleep came fast as usual and pretty soon he was dead to the world (hopefully only until morning).

4. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]
    {tumblr Psychosis-Normal Mood- Anguish}
    {OOC: --- WearingDay 36.3 Friday January 4th}
    [/url]
    "I spoke with your aunt...."
    I spoke with your aunt....

It was quiet enough to hear a pin drop. Heidi froze. She had been dreading those five words (or a combination of words similar) since the day they took her in. What did he say before that? It was something about Altair, right? Her mind was blank. She couldn't remember. Her limbs were frozen. She needed to move; she needed to leave, before he could finish that sentence. She needed to get out before he could tell her what he spoke with Stacey about. She knew this was coming, it was only a matter of when.

Her body began to tremble. Were they having another earthquake? Her eyes darted quickly around the room. Nothing else was moving. It was just her. Oh god. Her body was shaking. Warm salty liquid flowed down her cheeks. Heidi prayed he would just leave it at that. She didn't want to hear those words that would surely break her heart. She had to leave now. She couldn't go back to Aunt Stacey's, but they didn't want her anymore. Aunt Stacey wouldn't keep her. She would be forced into the home with her mother to live out the rest of her days. There weren't many left. She didn't want to go there, not permanently.

Heidi tried to swallow, but nothing would go down. Her breathing stopped. She felt feint, dizzy, like she might pass out at any moment. The room began to spin. She stumbled to her feet, using the table as leverage. "I'll... I'll go..." The pounding in her chest echoed within her ears. She uncomfortably hot. Her heart ached. She had been trying not to grow attached. This outcome was inevitable, after all. But she thought... that maybe with the silence, things would be different. Her feet dragged across the floor as she moved away from Altair's grandfather. Was he speaking to her again? She couldn't hear anything. It was all so quiet and scary. Where would she go now? She couldn't go back there. Stacey would get rid of her, but they didn't want her anymore.

Was this what they were being so secretive about? There was a vibration in her pocket. Her phone? Still to numb. She couldn't feel her finger tips. Heidi didn't have the energy to pull it out and check it. She needed to go before they took her there. Her feet stopped in front of the suitcase. The money lay on top of the pile of clothes still in its envelope. She had money. She could do something with it to stay alive until Crestatia killed her. How long would that take now? Why did her chest hurt so bad? Her shaky fingers wrapped around the package and lifted up the medium-sized black and white sweatshirt she had grown so accustomed to. "I'll... I'll go..." she muttered again. Her eyes stung as tears flowed heavily out of their ducts.

5. CrownMoksha Decimo

With class finally over, Nate could actually do something and not be bored. It wasn't that he hated school itself, it was that almost every class he was taking he already knew most of the information they were talking about. One of the perks of having rich parents he guessed. As he made his way outside, the cool air took an immediate effect on hid body. As long as it doesn't snow right now. Glancing around to see if anyone else had taken the outside route, he saw the girl form yesterday. Since they didn't get to talk much the last time they met, he figured to get it out of the way now. So he went over to greet her. When he was there, he said a simple 'hello'.

6. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]
    Tumblr |Mood | Music | Outfit(Just Uniform Today)| 3/3 |
    "Colds are wonderful when you aren't sneezing."
    x
    A snow storm.
    WONDERFUL
    x
    Bronagh had gotten back to her room after classes and was writing stuff down that was clearly missing from the room. Food? Food was alright but most of it was stuff she didn't know how to cook. Bathroom and other products? She wasn't entirely worried about toilet paper because she found a supply closet filled with the stuff. Was there anything in case a power outage occured and candles and flashlights were needed?
    x
    No, no there wasn't at least in her bag.
    x
    Bronagh wrote a list down as quick as she could.
    • 2 flashlights
    • 2 packs of AA and AAA batteries
    • Canned Goods(Tuna, Soup, Etc)
    • Fuel for Emergency stove(yes, you brought it with you)
    • Candles(white candles, nothing spiritually provoking)
    • Matches
    • Cocoa mix
    • Extra blanket
    Remember: You aren't getting this because you are necessarily going to use them, you are getting them because you never know.
    Extra Note if Possible: Stop at the Library and get The Giver, Fahrenheit 451, and/or The Girl in Watercolors
    Normally during a blizzard if anything was going to happen, Bronagh would be able to run down the corner and buy stuff either right before or even during the blizzard, but she needed to think ahead because of, you know Star is getting a little tired of pointing out the wheelchair even though she doesn't have to.
    x
    Bronagh put on her winter coat and attached a basket and a pouch to her wheelchair and wheeled herself to the store and took time trying to get things she wanted. did she want Curadell batteries or Sleepwalker batteries? She didn't know, so she just got one of each.
    x
    She kept wheeling around and stopped for a second to check out her bank funds. She had $575 dollars from before the 100k was added. She did not want to use it, something about it was off... that and the comment "use it wisely" kept ringing through her mind. Was it a trick? What exactly was wisely? These demons just didn't make ANY sense at all that this game was already driving her insane.
    x
    Bronagh stopped in the cocoa section of the isle, and once again repeated her game of "which brand is the better brand?"

7. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

The old man silently watched as the girl stood up and began to walk away. It was an inevitable reaction that the old man knew would show, and he knew Altair would have literally murdered him for doing it. Nonetheless as much as it pained the old man to see the girl in such turmoil, he needed to tell the girl, something had to be done to help her in the fore-run. Standing up the old man walked up from behind to the girl and gently held her arm to prevent her from any other action "Calm down Heidi, your not going anywhere" the old man said softly and turned her around to face him. "Unless you want to, your not going back to that woman's house, nor that hospital....understand?" the old man said gently holding both her arms as he looked at her with a calm but sincere face.

8. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]
    {tumblr Psychosis-Normal Mood- Confusion}
    [/url]
    "Calm down Heidi, your not going anywhere" the old man said softly and turned her around to face him. "Unless you want to, your not going back to that woman's house, nor that hospital....understand?" He held both her arms and smiled at her gently. She blinked back a few tears in confusion, clearly not understanding what was going on.

"I...not going...back...?" she managed to choke out. They weren't getting rid of her? What did that mean? "What?" Brain functions were beginning to shut down again. Previously, it was out of shock, not it was utter confusion. What cause could keep her from going back to Stacey's or the hospital? It seemed so inevitable every time she left.

They would always find her. They would always take her back. She was prepared to leave again, to keep from going back there. Now, Mr. Marshall was saying she didn't have to. Why would she not have to?

Her bangs tickled her eyes and the necklace from Altair felt heavy against her chest. She imagined the sapphire burning a hole in the spot it rested upon. Her breathing was sporadic, choked out by the occasional sniffle and sob. "I... I don't understand..."

9. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

[​IMG]

"Quit playing around with her mind like that and say what you have to" Said the dark voice of Altair as he walked into the room and glanced over at the old man and sighed "just what did you do" Altair said. He had hoped to have gotten there before the old man but in the end it seemed he had failed to do so. Nothing seemed to be wrong so Altair chose to spare the old man.

"Right I should have just said it right away, sorry Heidi" The old man said as he closed his eyes and sighed "Like I said I spoke with your aunt and in the end we came up with an agreement" the old man said as he opened his eyes and stared at her confused eyes. "Your aunt has relinquish her parental rights to me...You are now my official granddaughter" the old man said and gave her a smile "that is if you want to be, I won't force you to do anything you dislike" the old man said.

Upon hearing this very news Altair's eyes widened as he was caught off guard. True the old man had been planning on working with that woman, but he never expected the outcome to come to this.

10. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]
    {tumblr Psychosis-Normal Mood- Disbelief}
    [/url]
    "Quit playing around with her mind like that and say what you have to." said the dark voice of Altair as he walked into the room and glanced over at the old man and sighed "just what did you do?" he asked.

Heidi's eyes flashed up to the doorway as Altair walked in. He didn't know what was going on? He had been acting so strange lately that she figured he would have been in on it.

"Right I should have just said it right away, sorry Heidi."

She redirected her gaze to the man in front of her and wiped at her eyes.

He closed his eyes and sighed "Like I said I spoke with your aunt and in the end we came up with an agreement." He opened his eyes and stared at her confused ones. "Your aunt has relinquish her parental rights to me...You are now my official granddaughter," the old man said and gave her a smile "that is if you want to be, I won't force you to do anything you dislike," he added.

Her eyes widened with disbelief. A...adoption? He was adopting her? That's what he was saying, right? Her voice was lost. She needed to say something. Heidi opened her mouth, but no sound came out. She looked over the old man's shoulder, directly at Altair. He looked surprised. He really didn't know? "Ah..." was the only sound she could make come out of her mouth. Instead, she nodded. A new batch of tears began to flow quickly out of her eyes. She wanted to stay here, with both of them, but never expected anything like this. Her eyes stayed firmly locked on Altair and a strange feeling stung her chest. Why did she suddenly feel so terrible about this wonderful moment.

I'm just going to burden them. She wanted... she wanted to be with them more than anything. She never wanted to go back to Aunt Stacey's. Heidi swallowed down a lump in her throat before finally returning her attention to Mr. Marshall. Gr...grandpa...Marshall? She stumbled forward into his firm chest and wrapped her small arms around his waist. "...y-yes..." Heidi sniffled and buried her face deep into his clothes. There was a throbbing in chest, but she ignored it. This-- it was a good thing.

11. Doukuro Chaser

[​IMG]
    [/url]​

Throughout the day several people had been relieved of their wallets, watches, and even some necklaces. It was all too easy. Even with their dislike and suspicions of the Bellhurst students these rich pricks never thought anyone could get one over them. They were all too comfortable.
    It was great. But like all good things it had to come to an end, at least for the day. And thus Daniel made her way back to her room.
    Without her room mate it was rather quiet. Not like they talked much but having someone else there, unless hated, at least made areas feel not-so-empty. It was a pain staying here, so she left and decided to put the money she was given to good use; she bought a mini-fridge stocked up on some food.
    That had to be using it wisely, right? Not that she cared to be careful. But it'd be such a pain if something were to happen right now.
    In any case, with that settled she was left with nothing to do again so she decided to go online. And sure enough a message from Mr. Right was waiting for her on Tumblr. They had talked quite a bit over break and she really enjoyed his company, even if they weren't actually in the same room. He just flattered her so much and stroking her ego was the quickest way to get on her good side.
    Who didn't like some harmless, playful flirting anyway?
    "Ha...dark jester... I feel kind of lame but..."
    He also impressed her with the countless pranks she's heard about from the student body. Making these rich folk cry was loads of fun. Though this also made her wish to show that she could also do it, and better. Maybe not by pulling pranks as she was never good at those. But she had her specialty to work with.
    So tomorrow they would meet. But now...yaaawn.
    Ah. When did it get so late?
    After changing she retreated to the comforts of her bed before falling asleep.
    …………………
    Tumblr Wearing › Mood ›› Content › Interaction Level ›› 1

12. Haseo Knight of Light

[ tumblr /// mood: calm ]
    Isabella scanned the map of the campus. Classes had ended for the day, and she had no idea what to do. She certainly wouldn't be going back to the dorms. It was much too early in the day to sleep, and she didn't know whether her roommate had arrived. What was there on the campus? A coffee shop? No. One of the courtyards? She would just be standing around there.
    The library - that was it. Isabella's eyes traced her path on the map. It was on the far east side of the campus, near the astronomy tower. She glanced up toward the east, spotting a grey object jutting into the sky. That must be it. When Isabella arrived, she was awed by the size of the room. Shelves at least twice her height lined the walls and more stood in rows throughout the room.
    Isabella scanned the shelf against the wall nearest to her. Dewey decimal numbers labeled the spines of each of the books. Some of the books on the shelf were pristine, as if they had never been opened. Others' spines were horribly worn, as if they had been in the library for decades, if not centuries. Isabella paused toward the end of the 200s section. What new tales would she be able to find here?

13. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]
    Tumblr |Mood | Music | Outfit(Just Uniform Today)| 3/3 |
    "Colds are wonderful when you aren't sneezing."
    After she had gotten out of the store she realized exactly how tired she really was. She still rolled herself to the library so she could grab the books, unfortunately they were out of copies of Fahrenheit 451 and The Girl in Watercolors so she got Mists of Avalon instead.
    When she got back to the dorm she noticed everything was already restocked and raised an eyebrow,
    Huh... good job Eleanora at least I know I can trust ya when it comes to preparation~
    She put stuff away then dropped her phone, she glared at it annoyed then looked up and saw her note to Eleanora(from god knows how long ago) was still on the door. She decided to move it to an easier place to see and fixed some spelling errors she had done on the note earlier.
    12/19​

Thank you so much for leaving the food the other day. I really enjoyed it. I'm really sorry I have yet to really talk to you. I hope we can be more acquainted then through little notes.​
    -Bronagh​

ps. I'm sorry about the random giraffe that keeps moving in the room...​

Bronagh barely made it into the bed before she had fallen asleep.

Oh... ha... my phone is still on the floor...

14. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]
    « Updates!! Interactions: N/A Day: 8 (36 & 3/3) Wearing!! »

xxxxxxxxxxBernadette had used a stepladder to climb onto Lexington bareback and laid there for quite some time, eventually dozing off. A chill woke her from her nap on the horse's back. He was rather calm and she appreciated that. Not many horses would allow someone to just fall asleep on them like that. She slid down his side, landing firmly on the ground. Bernie picked up the stepladder and carried it to a storage closet. She could see her breath as she breathed. It was getting cold even in the heated stable. The German girl feared how frigid the walk back might be. She plucked a treat from a shelf and carried it back to the Arabian. He was waiting expectantly. Visiting him might just have to become a regular occurrence.

xxxxxShe exited the large structure and immediately felt as if she had been slapped in the face. The snow buffeted her cheeks. It had picked up significantly since she entered the stable. Bernadette trudged through the six inches of snow on the ground, her boots and pants now soaked from the fresh snowfall. She held a gloved hand in front of her eyes, trying to shield her vision from the onslaught of snow. It was difficult to see in the night.

xxxxxAfter what seemed like an eternity, she finally made her way back to the dorm. Her body was frozen as she stood in the elevator awaiting the arrival of her floor. When the doors finally slid open after a ding sounded, she took wet steps to the dorm room. Her keys jingled in her jittery hands as she unlocked the door and walked inside. Bernadette left her sodden shoes by the door and moved to the bathroom. Daniel was already asleep, again. She really needed to start returning at a more appropriate hour. They couldn't just continue to avoid one another for forever. Bernie started the shower water, steam filling the room. It felt heavenly as she stripped out of her cold and wet clothing. Her hair was in a frenzy sticking in every direction. Her cheeks were rosy from the cold and the familiar barn smell lingered in the air.

xxxxxShe stepped inside the inviting shower, washing away the cold and horse smell from her body. It felt wonderful to thaw out. She hadn't felt that cold in a long time. Once out of the shower, Bernadette tossed the wet clothes in a hamper and changed before exiting the bathroom. She made her way over to the bed, noticing the new mini fridge occupying the room. Haben Daniel kaufen? A pang of guilt struck her. She really needed to try harder at being a better roommate. Bernadette curled up under the covers of her bed and quickly updated tumblr. There were too many things to happen a day to list them all. The short summaries would have to do and if anyone wanted to know more, all they had to do was ask. She smiled softly after getting everything in order and set the laptop on the nightstand underneath her alarm clock. Tomorrow is Saturday. Maybe they could get to know each other better then, since it was a weekend.

xxxxxBernie shut off the lamp light and buried her face into the pillows before finally dozing off for the night. The warmth of the bedroom enveloped her in a blanket of comfort, causing it to only take a few minutes to fall asleep.

15. CrownMoksha Decimo

With the cool air and the fact that the girl didn't seem to notice him, Nate was left with no choice but to quickly head back to his room before he caught a cold. Once there, he was relived to be out of the cold and quickly placed himself in the warmth of his bed.

16. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

[​IMG]
    Atlair merely watched Heidi as the old man had explained what had happened. Sure he was shocked, but he merely gave the girl a small smile and watched her embrace the old man. He was quite impressed with the old man's handywork, but he question just what the girl was thinking about this.

"Good, good....now remember we are family and no matter how bad it seems, just come to me for help...alright?" The old man said softly as he began to strokw her head with his hand. Closing his eyes the old man grinned "Besides I really doubt you can be as bad as the silver haired idiot behind us" The old man said as he let go of the girl. "Now I've gotta head back and finish up some work at home. Make sure to call your good ol' gramps when you need anything" The old man said as he walked away. Walking past Altair he immediately gave the unsuspecting teen a punch to the gut "heh keep your guard up boy...there will be a snowstorm coming up, I left some things for you two so don't waste them" The old man said as he walked out and raised his hand in farewell as he walked away.

"ugggg y-you damn old man" Altair groaned as got punched in the gut. Listening to the old man's explanation Altair let out a sigh and watched the man walk out. "So Heidi, how are you faring?" Altair asked turning his attention to the girl.

17. Doukuro Chaser

[​IMG]
    [ Contact Information Mood: Neutral Subjects: N/A OOC: N/A ]
    Watson, as the eye was now called, kept Elliot company once classes were out. It sat quietly at his desk and waited so patiently while he finished his homework. It was proving so much better than humans and it was only day one of being considered a friend.

No. Not friend. They were still just acquaintances at this point.

It didn't reply though. Speaking of, Olivia hadn't either... What in the world was that girl doing? Ah, he worry about her tomorrow. It was Watson's turn in the spotlight now.

Ah yes...nice acquaintances. And it could never die, not really. Maybe wither but not die. So it was even more impressive. It also never back talked or question his sanity. Why had he never done this before?

Wait... Ah, nevermind. He did, once.

Back when his pet lizard died when he was still rather young Elliot continued to care for it as if nothing changed. When a maid saw it though... What a huge fit he threw. He was awful with those back then, screaming whenever things didn't go his way. Not a lot has changed since then expect maybe he was more civil about it.

But that's enough reminiscing for now. In fact, that would be enough of everything for the day as he was done with both his school work and extra studies. So off Watson went to his spot in the fridge and him to his bed and they both turned in for the night.

18. What? 『 music is freedom 』

[​IMG]
    [/url]

TUMBLRxxx
    [​IMG]

LOGICxxx
    [​IMG]

VECTOR TIMExxx
    [​IMG]

INTERACTIONxxx
    [​IMG]

MENTAL HEALTH
    [​IMG]

MEMORY
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    library | cantor's bookshelf

xxxxx
    xxxxxThe smell of nutmeg permeated the night air. The atmosphere was rich with silence, broken only by small taps on wooden desks; footsteps on stairs; raps on balconies; the crinkly turning of pages as students sat away lounging about the library on a silent night. Cherno felt ... he felt-- at ease? Oh. It was surprisingly clean. Looking up, the ceiling was adorned with all sorts of doohickey architecture-mabobs. Rustic. Baroque. It screamed "money". How ... fitting, for a place like the Academy.

It was getting late. Perhaps he could just grab a book and lounge here for a moment before returning to his room. Right, right ...

Cherno yawned.

Snow ...

Snow ...

He looked outside at one of the enormous, arched windows. Flurries flew around in the windy air. Blizzard soon. The warm lights among the towers of labyrinthine bookshelves relaxed Cherno's soul.

For many minutes, he simply wandered around, gazing at the delightful collection. Philosophy. Poetry. Science. All sorts of fiction and non-fiction. They even had James Joyce. So much James Joyce! He would blush. He would feel elated. He drifted, like a ghost, among the bookshelves, and as the students slowly began to file away, he felt at home. How long had it been since he--

Since he--

Oh.

He reached the very corner of the library. Lit barely and dimly by the nearby lights, it was at the very edge of the uppermost floor, close enough to the windows and close enough to the balcony. A perfect view. A view that saw all below, and all outside of the universe enclosed by this little library. A bean seat lay resting by a table.

On the table lay a book, a torn red letter, and a white feather.
    Who had been here? Ugh. They-- they left such a goddamn mess.

Cherno walked over to the book. The Girl in Watercolours.
    He slumped down onto the bean chair and opened--
    op-- oh-- oh FUCKING HELL.

There-- there was blood on this book. His eyes widened. More blood. More-- more blood on the torn red letter in front of him.

He--

He just--

He looked outside.

The snow.
    So much snow.
    That ... that snow.
    He felt so sleepy. The snow made him sleepy.
    Why did it make him so sleepy ...

He slowly, lethargically, grasped the torn red letter in his hand, his fingers shaking from the presence of the blood. Ugh. How-- how dirty. He needed to relax. Maybe just some time to rest. He would get out of here later. Sure. Sure thing ...
    Cherno closed his eyes.

Snow ...

Snow ...

19. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]
    {tumblr Psychosis-Normal Mood- Dazed}
    {OOC: --- Wearing!!Day 36.3 Friday January 4th}
    [/url]Grandpa Marshall let go of her to leave. That was going to take some getting used to. He gave Altair his usual punch to the stomach before leaving. Her eyes were vacant as Heidi slowly disappeared from the present. The room slowly began to fade away and she was standing someplace else, about a foot shorter. He really adopted her? She stared at herself in a mirror, the rounded young prepubescent features reflected back at her. Those vacant brown eyes were full of so much pain and distrust calling out to her from the mirror. She wanted help then. She wanted help now, never expecting it to actually come. A small smirk played at the corners of her lips and the reflection grew angry. She didn't like that, not one bit.

"So Heidi, how are you faring?" Altair asked turning his attention to the girl.

What? The mirror faded away and she was standing there gazing absently at Altair. Her features sharper, more defined. The baby weight was gone. She was slightly taller now, but physically smaller than when she was younger. Her eyes drifted back to consciousness. What was happening? Oh right, the adoption. How are you faring? That was a good question. Her mind had shut down so soon that she was still processing it all. She should be relieved, right? Happy? Excited? Joyous? There were plenty of synonyms to describe how she should be feeling. She did feel happy. They weren't getting rid of her. They wanted her there as much as she wanted to be there. She was relieved, but also couldn't help but feel uneasy.

Heidi studied Altair's expression. That bad feeling was still present. This made them actually siblings now, right? Why did that suddenly seem so bad? Her cheeks burned, but she chalked it up to the crying. Her sleeve ran across her face, wiping away at the tears some more. "I... I don't know..." It was all she could muster and to be perfectly honest, it was the truth. She left it at that, gathering her pajamas and heading to the bathroom.

Heidi didn't want to talk about it; not right now. She stood in the bathroom, holding the pajamas and narrowing her gaze at the reflection. It wasn't the same as before, and she was relieved by that. That memory had been so painful. It was a great way to ruin a happy moment. She changed into the pajamas, then proceeded to sit on the bathroom floor, curled up. What would she do? She couldn't burden them with her problem. Nothing changes. It's more important now than it was before. I have to go right away, before they come back. I should go tomorrow. I'll leave early in the morning, before he gets up. Heidi pulled her phone out of the jean pocket to set a quiet alarm. As she unlocked it, she noticed the waiting message from Anthony. He didn't get to show her how to play today, and tomorrow probably won't work now. It'll take her most of the day, if not longer.

Her face fell. She wanted to spend time with him, but this was important. He would understand, right? Quickly she tapped away at the screen, knowing full well that he was probably asleep.
    If i get back... She didn't add that part.
    She stood up off the floor, scooping the clothes into her arm while doing so. Heidi exited the bathroom and dropped the clothes in the laundry bin. She kept the phone on her and brought it to bed with her. "I'm going to sleep," she told Altair. Crawling into the bed she turned to him and gave a quick smile. "Thank you for everything. I wish... I wish I knew how to repay the both of you for everything." Placing the phone next to her pillow, Heidi lay her head down and pulled the covers up to her chin. "Good night," she added before closing her eyes.

20. Cookiie Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]
    [ Tumblr OOTDOOC: busy with homework and family things ;~;]

Cristina sneezed which was a signal to her to get inside where it was warm. She packed up her things and then walked back to her dorm room. Before going to bed, she finished the math homework that was assigned in class. It was actually classwork, but she was too busy doodling in her notebook to work. Once she finished the girl got ready for bed. She packed her textbook back into her backpack and placed it on the floor beside her bed. She then tucked herself in and went to sleep.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.