♛ ▌1 0 0 D A Y S ❣

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Jayn, Nov 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doukuro Chaser

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [ LEVEL FIVE- BGM - STATUS: NORMAL - UPDATE ]

Anthony opened his mouth to reply but then a sudden scream came. He didn't know what was happening, but considering the death threats all he knew was that getting out of there seemed smart. So instead of waiting around to figure things out he bolted, running as fast as he ever ran in his life. Straight out of there. Maybe he should have helped the others out, but there didn't seem to be the time for that. So. Away he was.

2. Saxima [screams geometrically]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    { TUMBLR ACQUAINTANCES MOST RECENT WEARING }
    { OOC : OH MY FUCKING GOD, I PANICKED LIKE HELL }
    { YOU ME NAMES LINKS DISDAIN } { MOOD : TERRIFIED }

[/url] xxxxxxxxxx To accept this fate is to gain a fate that is worse, to not believe . . .
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx . . . Who is to say what consequences not believing brings?
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx It is best to not do anything at all.

P L E A S E , xC A L L xM E xQ U I N T U S .
    O R xQ U I N , xI F xY O U xP R E F E R .

xxxxxxxxxx Once Kallisti had heard Abigail scream for them to scram, she knew things were going to turn out bad. That's when she saw the gas tankard. The only thing she could think about was getting out of there, otherwise they would all die.

Madeline was already on it, she knew where was going, and Kallisti dashed after her, legs moving as fast as she could.

She wasn't gonna die like this. Not today.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [ scarf of the day | tumblr ]
    [ occ: this was... scary. ]

Abby's screams startled Brian, causing him to instinctively look in her direction. He saw the gas truck and heard the blaring horn emminating from the giant automobile. He looked around, frozen in fear and confusion. The boy saw others running, and he desperately searched for Aileen but she was nowhere in sight. Maybe she was already gone...?

Brian had no choice. He ran, ran with all his might, from the soon-to-be terrible scene. He wouldn't stop no matter what, not until he knew he was safe. He couldn't die today, he just couldn't.

4. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Temperance glanced up in the rear view mirror. What were they doing? Running? what the ****? what was going on? Her eyes caught sight of something gliding towards them. Was that...a fuel tanker? Her eyes widened in fear and she slammed her foot onto the brake as she shifted her car into drive. Thank god the engine was already running. There was no time for anyone else. She couldn't think about them. Her foot pushed down on the gas at full force, grazing the car beside her. Temperance ignored it and steered the civic out of the parking lot as quickly as possible.

5. Cookiie Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [Tumblr OOTD Milkshake OOC: Drama errywhere ;-;]
    One second everyone was having a discussion about something they were all worried about, the next, everyone is fighting. The rapid escalation startled Aileen. Before she could try to stop the fight, the entire group was told to leave the restaurant. They were kicked out of the diner. Kicked. Out. Aileen was becoming frustrated with the group of students. Getting kicked out of a diner. This is outrageous.

She was just glad that her parents did not visit Lacey's often. If there were to ever find out that she skipped school, then kicked out of a diner, of all places, they would start a sister-comparison rage-lecture. I just want to leave. I'm done with this. No one listened to what I said anyways. Aileen looked around for Brian. Just as she was about to walk towards him, she heard Abby shout something. She didn't hear clearly, but when Aileen turned her head to see what was going on, she saw a gas tank heading straight for them.

OH MY EFFING GOD. THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING. NOT NOW. Aileen was frightened. There were a million times in her life when she thought she was frightened. Haunted Houses. Roller coasters. Spiders. But those experiences did not compare to this. She could feel her heart throbbing. She was going to die if she did not run- and even if she did, would she run fast enough to escape? And Brian, he didn't seem to know what was going on yet. Aileen was too far to reach him though. No, but he saw. And he ran. Seeing this, Aileen ran in the direction that would get her out of the way the fastest. She had never run this fast in her life, not even in track.

6. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

"what the hell?" Altair muttered as his eyes widened at the sudden incomming truck. Narrowing his eyes Altair began to dash away immediately. There was no way he was going to die, absolutely none. The game had only just begun and he refused to die so simply. Though his shin pained him slightly, this did not slow him down in the slightest. Once again he would struggle for his life once more, old instincts took over his body and forced it forward, wishing to live.

7. Hiro ✩ Guardian

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    (Mood= Angry - Outfit of the day:http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5214/5532777029_72c47cf3ef.jpg - tumblr: http://yunalescasophia.tumblr.com/ - OOC: N/A)

Yuna, who was driving off, heard a loud noise behind her. She pulled over, and... she saw it.

The truck.

Heading straight for Lacey's.

Shit.
    Shit.
    SHIT!
    She stepped out of her car, not daring to go any closer, but just to watch.

Wait... didn't she say something to Temperance and Madeline after their ***** fight?

"I hope you two die next! We don't need this bullshit!"

Oh no... she hadn't meant it, she was just mad... If they died now...

But wait, what was that? Surely it wasn't... it was!

It was Temperance's car, and the truck was heading straight for it.

"Oh no... I can't believe it...." Suddenly, she flared up again. "Dammit Cresatia! FUCK YOU!!!!! I HATE YOU!!!" she screamed.

She stood there, helpless, very much aware that if anyone else had heard her say she wanted Madeline and Temperance, she'd be blamed. She'd go and make sure they were ok, just for peace of mind.

8. CrownMoksha Decimo

He moment Xavier saw the truck incoming, he feet started to work on heir own as they ran him away from Lacy's. He wasn't going to let his be he end of him.

9. Jayn

This worked out perfectly.

Everyone had narrowly escaped--that was, except for two.

For some reason, it seemed that John was spared. It was almost as if someone was countering her declaration...but no matter. She had only promised two deaths. Was someone trying to make sure she played fair? How annoying, that witch.

The vehicle skidded forward with one last ear numbing blast of it's horn. If you had looked close enough, you would have seen the truck driver bracing himself as best as he could and letting the wheel go within the last few seconds before the collision. The truck crashed into a few parked cars at first, but with unnatural force, it tipped over, rolling once and crashing straight threw the large window of Lacey's.

There was a high pitched scream from somewhere.

It was only a small fire at first, but within seconds the flames had transformed into short fiery bursts. Gasoline leaked out of the punctured tank, and the flames spread quickly. There was a loud rumble and an immediate large explosion from the back that followed, shattering the rest of the glass windows. Within a minute, the entire building was on fire. And then...

BOOM!

Glass, wood and metal burst out from every direction and smoke billowed upward.

10. Jayn

[​IMG]
    WEARING | LATEST TUMBLR UPDATE | OOC: R.I.P. // About 3 hours until the end of the day. | !!
    [​IMG]

She didn't even know what to say. She watched the explosion and heard the cries, but ... what was she supposed to do? Panic filled her heart and she looked around frantically. Who was left? Everyone? --No, not everyone. Someone was missing...Who was missing?

Then her head spun. Were...Ashina and that other kid still in the diner? Why?

Why?

Her knees felt week. She felt sick. This was crazy. This absolutely insane. It was really...Happening, huh? She was panicking; adrenaline surged through her.

Why?

They had all known it was going to happen, but...Did they not take it seriously? Did they not expect it? What if it had been her?

Tears fell and she wrapped her arms around her waist. She wanted to die, right? Why was that such a scary thought, then? Maybe it was just...dying like that...Not having control over it. She trembled and began to sob. She had so little control right now. How terrifying.

11. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

[​IMG]

And so he made it alive, it was a close one but he made it alive. The blast was strong, he barely got away from it but the force was strong enough to knock him forward. Altair laid on the ground, slightly wounded from the blast. At this point he really didn't have any strength to move but he still held onto his consciousness and stayed awake. "G-guess I got rusty" Altair said quietly as he laid on the ground. The pain burned his body, he really couldn't tell exactly where he got wounded and how bad it was but he could tell his left arm was pretty messed up. He realized a majority of the others had made it out but, just who were the ones who perished to the flames? another question was how many more died from the sudden '"accident". Unless the people in Lacey's managed to get out, it seemed Cresatia didnt mind killing off bystanders as well.

12. Saxima [screams geometrically]

[​IMG]
    { YOU ME NAMES LINKS DISDAIN } { MOOD : SHOCKED & TIRED }

[/url] xxxxxxxxxx It does now seem like our fate to be picked off one by one.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I feel the only question is: Do we fight it, or merely accept it?
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Perhaps either way, we are all already dead.

xxxxxxxxxx For a long time, it felt like, there was nothing but ringing in her ears, and her entire body felt limp and wouldn't respond to her commands. For just a moment, she feared she might be dead, but then she opened her eyes to see the night sky ablaze with the after-explosion fire. The only thing she could do was stare at the visible stars, just stare and stare. How peaceful it was . . .

With a too-fast pace, her hearing came back to her, and when it did, sirens was all she could hear.

Kallisti sat up and saw that she was a little scraped up and that there were a few tears and runs in her leggings, but up coming to stand, she found slight bruising and small cuts were her only damage. She was thankful for that, and thankful for Abigail - if not for her, then she wouldn't be breathing right now. Kallisti thought that none of them would. She decided to take stock of her surroundings and felt a familiar feeling; this was almost the same situation when Thomas had died, except there were more ambulances, more firetrucks and more police cars.

" . . . The others . . . ! " And she looked to see the others writhing on the ground, " . . . Cherno, Abigail, Chase . . . Anthony, Jonathan . . . Altair . . . " and then with a frantic turn of her head, she saw Madeline and let out a heavy sigh of relief - at least she was safe. Kallisti was very thankful for that, and the fact that Tyler wasn't here. But . . . Wait - she - . . . There were - . . . Two people were unaccounted for . . . Her blue eyes grew slightly wide and she looked around once more, hoping to find what she had hoped to miss, but no . . . " Ashina and . . . Xavier . . . They are not h - here . . . " she thought, growing shaky.

N - no, this was not the time to be growing weak. Maybe they were somewhere else. Maybe. No. She was a realist - who was she kidding. They were dead. Dead as door nails and that was it. The demoness finished her task for the day. She killed off two of them. This time, they expected it, unlike Thomas' death . . .

She would curl up in a ball and cry her heart out about this later, and when no tears were left, she might sob dryly, but now Kallisti needed to have her mind on other things, " Madeline, are you hurt anywhere? " she asked as she came to the curling figure - she felt slightly obligated to check on the others, too, and then she would text Tyler about what happened . . .

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

13. Doukuro Chaser

[​IMG]
    [ LEVEL FIVE- BGM - STATUS: NORMAL - UPDATE ]

Crouching down and covering his ears Anthony had turned away from the fire. The ringing. It wouldn't stop. Everything hurt. It all hurts. He was there. Right there! And people were now dead. People not even involved in this game probably died. Right there! NPCs or no, he could not save them. In fact all he could do was run and save himself.

"No, no, no!" He shouted, shaking and rocking slightly. "Useless!"

Standing now he turned and walked towards what was left of Lacey's. It was too soon for the place to be roped off so he was able to get pretty close. Still he couldn't bring himself to actually enter the ashy remains. Inside were bodies. Bodies of people he knew. Of two more players. Were they all going to die so violently?

14. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

Temperance had drove her car right over the curb. There was no room anywhere else. If she had headed for the exit then she would have drove right into the semi. It was terrifying. She could feel the blast from within her four walls. The car skidded to a stop across the street. The tires made a squealing sound and she shifted the civic into park.

She stumbled out of the car and into the cold street. Temperance fell to the ground and had to use the car door to pull herself up. She could feel the blazing heat roll off the burning building. It warmed her entire body, still sent a chill down the cheerleader's spine. Two of them...two of them would die. Did two just burn to death?

Temperance bit down on her lip as the tears began to roll out again. So much for staying strong from now on. It hurt. It hurt so bad. The salty liquid stung the cuts on her cheeks as she moved closer. She practically had to crawl her way over there, she kept stumbling so much. She was in shock. Did this really just happen? just now? It could have been her. Why did she drive away? It would have been so much easier to let the tank crush her.

She managed to make her way closer. The flames lapped at her face. She stopped next Madeleine, never looking at her. "I'm...I'm sorry..." her voice was hoarse and it came out as a choked up sob. "This is horrible." Her eyes mirrored the flames. Dancing across her green eyes, here and there. A living nightmare. That's what this was. "You're not the only one." Temperance thought about everything that has happened so far. Madeleinewasn't the only one ready to be gone, but this just wasn't right.

15. Hiro ✩ Guardian

[​IMG]
    Yuna quickly drove back. "Shit shit shiiiiiit..." she said as she drove. She parked the car, and got out. She looked at Quin, then at Madeline. Yuna sighed. She noticed Temperance talking to Madeline. Everyone was there, except... Where had Ashina and Xavier gone!? Oh no... they had died... she knew it to be true. Xavier and Ashina.... Yuna shook her head. First things first, make sure the others were okay. She walked up to Madeline and Temperance. "Are you guys okay? Did you get caught in the blast?" Yuna sighed. "I-I'm sorry for mouthing off to you guys... it was stupid... and I-" Yuna couldn't hold it in, she began to cry. "I shouldn't have said anything..."

16. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

Temperance's eyes flashed to yuna, but there was no more rage. She couldn't muster anything right now. Temperance just prayed that Madeleine was the only one that heard her. "Whatever. I don't even know what you said." Her gaze moved back to the fire.

Sirens were beginning to consume her ears. They were so loud. just make them stop. she glanced around at the others and squinted. "Who died?" She couldn't tell. Everyone was so scattered. It was hard to tell.

Temperance wiped her eyes and looked around tentatively. Did she really want to know?

17. Jayn

[​IMG]
    WEARING | LATEST TUMBLR UPDATE | OOC: About 2 hours until the end of the day. |
    [​IMG]

She took a deep, shaky breath and straightened her back. There were too many feelings circulating inside of her to process right now. She hated that. She had always prided herself on being able to control her emotions, but that was slowly changing. When Quin approached her, she was already wiping the tears away from her eyes. Hurt? Was she? She couldn't tell. Her entire body ached, but she had no idea if any damage was caused by the actual explosion, or if she was still recovering from her earlier brawl.

The sky was dark, but the area was well lit now by both the flames and the emergency cars. She noticed Anthony walk off, but she couldn't find the voice to stop him. Why did she care? He just seemed so ... young.

She cringed at the sound of her own name, and the nodded quietly towards Quin.

"Are you okay?"

She didn't even recognize her own voice. It wasn't soft any more. It wasn't meek. It wasn't hiding. It was sharp toned and rich. It reminded her of her mother's.

Still, she was genuinely concerned.

"I'm...I'm sorry..."

It looked like Temperance had survived. She was actually glad. It was strange. She may not have liked her, but if she had died the guilt would have never ended.

"You're not the only one."

A switch flipped from inside of her. She didn't know what it was, or how it would affect things, but there was something there now for Temperance that hadn't been there before. Some sort of unspoken mutual understanding? Empathy? The fact that Madeline knew exactly what Temperance was talking about without a word of explanation... She was going to cry again, wasn't she? No. No more tonight.

She brushed a hand softly against the cheerleader's shoulder, hoping she would understand. She was sorry too, for some reason. She knew pride well enough. Temperance would probably only feel embarrassed if she verbally acknowledged it.

"Are you guys okay? Did you get caught in the blast?" Yuna sighed. "I-I'm sorry for mouthing off to you guys... it was stupid... and I-"

Yeesh. She had actually gained a bit of respect for Yuna upon her previous...outburst.

"Xavier and Ashina are missing." She murmured. "It's getting late...But I can't go home."

She didn't know what sharing that would accomplish, but she wanted to sleep so badly and to leave before the paramedics forced them all into hospital beds.

18. Doukuro Chaser

[​IMG]
    [ LEVEL FIVE- BGM - STATUS: SCARED - UPDATE ]
    Trying to shake everything off he turned away from the scene and witnessed the girls gathering. How nice, for all of them to check on each other and apologize. He was...envious, even though it was the one good thing to come out of today's events.
    Nonetheless he wished to be gone. It wasn't too far, his home, so he decided to walk back. It was the slowest walk back ever. He swore it might be morning by the time he got there, but that was just being a bit too dramatic.
    Once there he just went straight to his bed. Finally, instead of just being close to crying, he wept. He felt silly, like a baby, but it couldn't be helped.
    Everyone was going to die.

19. Saxima [screams geometrically]

[​IMG]
    { YOU ME NAMES LINKS DISDAIN } { MOOD : SHOCKED & TIRED }

[/url] xxxxxxxxxx It does now seem like our fate to be picked off one by one.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I feel the only question is: Do we fight it, or merely accept it?
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Perhaps either way, we are all already dead.

xxxxxxxxxx " Are you okay? "

Kallisti almost wanted to laugh at the question, but it was nice to hear something normal coming out of Madeline's mouth. Although she did wish the girl would answer her question instead of steering her in another direction, " I am . . . whole, in one piece, for the most part. " she replied, motioning to her slightly worn clothing. Temperance had approached the two of them and Kallisti wondered to herself why she wasn't in want of the girl being dead. She felt slightly relieved at the fact, but it didn't make her more exuberant to see her. She made a note that she only apologized to Madeline, but it was of no importance, for grudges weren't flattering.

Yunalesca had come up crying to, but Kallisti hadn't paid much attention to her. She thought it a bit silly that this one was apologizing, for she had said nothing but a few barely biting words, ones that didn't really sting much. She turned to Temperance when she heard her question, " The only people who are not present are Ashina and Xavier, " she replied after Madeline did, " I . . . I am quite sure they are the ones who are now gone. " she added with a quieter voice.

" It's getting late . . . But I can't go home. "

Kallisti looked at Madeline curiously, wondering why she might tell them this. It wasn't much of a bother, but it gave her incentive to ask, " Why is that? " she went on, " Do . . . Do you need a place to stay? I have a spare room at my home, and I am sure my father would not mind a guest . . . " Now she wasn't sure why she was saying this. Normally, she would stay out of these things, but as it stood, they had all had a long night, and although she wanted nothing more than to go home and sleep before the paramedics got their hands on them, and the police for questioning, she couldn't be rude.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

20. Jayn

[​IMG]
    WEARING | LATEST TUMBLR UPDATE | OOC: About 1 hour until the day ends omG |
    [​IMG]

She didn't want to impose on Kallisti--except she kind of did. She wondered what her home was like and if her father really wouldn't mind...M needed help. She didn't want to go back to the church. She needed a bed, not a pew. She would most likely break down at the sight of Reuben, and she knew she couldn't go home--especially not now. That reminded her...Her PHONE. Oh no, her CAR.

She stepped off of the curb and ran her fingers messily through her hair, almost reentering panic mode before calming herself again. There was nothing she could do. It was a disaster over there. There's no way her car made it. What was she going to do?! That was her mother's car!

"U-um...Yes, please, if you wouldn't mind, Kallisti...I need a place to stay." She held back hyperventilation. "Is...Your car alright?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.