♛ ▌1 0 0 D A Y S ❣

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Jayn, Nov 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saxima [screams geometrically]

[​IMG]
    { TUMBLR ACQUAINTANCES MOST RECENT WEARING }
    { OOC : SIGH }
    { YOU ME NAMES LINKS DISDAIN } { MOOD : TIRED }

[/url] xxxxxxxxxx It does now seem like our fate to be picked off one by one.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I feel the only question is: Do we fight it, or merely accept it?
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Perhaps either way, we are all already dead.

P L E A S E , xC A L L xM E xQ U I N T U S .
    O R xQ U I N , xI F xY O U xP R E F E R .

xxxxxxxxxx She looked slightly panicked about something, but Madeline finally spoke, " U - um . . . Yes, please, if you wouldn't mind, Kallisti . . . " For just a moment, she could feel her face turn white hot - she didn't know if it was from rage or if it was from embarrassment, but no one called her Kallisti, only her father did these days - and there was a reason for that. However, this was not the time to be shouting at other people, for she was much too tired . . . " I need a place to stay. Is . . . Is your car alright? "

Funny, she hadn't even thought about her car, but when she looked around to find where she had parked, there it was, undamaged - thankfully, " Yes, miraculously. It appears to be undamaged. " She didn't know if Madeline could say the same for her car, though. As they went away from Temperance and Yunalesca, Kallisti bowed her head at them. Oh well.

What was going on was slightly surreal, Kallisti mused to herself as she guided Madeline to her car. Tragedy brings people together? She didn't know. She was tired. As she got into the car and put the key into ignition, she wondered to herself - would any of them even survive ninty-five more days?

" You may turn on the radio if you'd like. " she told Madeline, " You are free to take a shower and grab something to eat when we get there, and I will have a fresh change of clothing for you. I hope you do not mind. "

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2. Jayn

[​IMG]
    WEARING | LATEST TUMBLR UPDATE | OOC: About 30 minutes until the day ends~ |
    [​IMG]

With the girl's expression, M cringed a bit. She had forgotten not to call her Kallisti and she felt pretty bad about it, but there was no taking it back now.

She felt extremely tired, and awkward, and somewhat frightened. She didn't really want to talk and risk messing something up or saying something she didn't mean to again. She wanted to stay as small and unnoticeable as possible. The entire car ride she spend scrunched up in the passenger's seat. Her car. Ugh! Sure, she was grateful for even existing at the moment, but...The CAR, though.

"I don't mind," she curled slightly against the door. "Thank you."

Her eyes were burning. She was so tired. She hadn't even remembered how hungry she was.

The car ride was relatively uneventful. She didn't touch the radio, or say much of anything else. She was nervous. This was strange. She felt like she was intruding, as she was used to being alone and would have sooner jumped off of a bridge than invite someone into her home. Still, she was thankful.

She did not hate Quin. Not much at all.

3. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

[​IMG]

Making an attempt to move, all Altair really could do was merely shift his body and lay on his back. The sudden blaring noise the sirens rung hard in his ears as the firemen, police, and paramedics all rushed over towards the seen of the "accident". The firemen were attempting to take out the flames, the police began their investigation and the paramedics all began to scout for the injured. "ah...damn...I forgot my phone in there...and the car was parked right near the place....ah...damn" Altair began to grumble very quietly as he stared up at the sky in a daze. His eyes slowly began to grow drowsy with each blink and eventually his body was soon lift up. For one moment he felt like he was flying or something but immediately realized the paramedics were merely lifting him up to take along with the wounder.

"....great" Altair said with a groan as he was placed in an ambulance. With this fatigue took over and Altair fell asleep.

4. Saxima [screams geometrically]

[​IMG]
    { TUMBLR ACQUAINTANCES MOST RECENT WEARING }
    { YOU ME NAMES LINKS DISDAIN } { MOOD : TIRED }

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I feel the only question is: Do we fight it, or merely accept it?

xxxxxxxxxx Without event - Kallisti was glad for - they arrived at her house, and she guided a very tired-looking Madeline in. Only the kitchen nightlight was on, and so she figured her father had fallen asleep. She would have to apologize to him later for not telling him anything.

She led Madeline up the stairs and down the carpeted hallway, showing her the guest room, which wasn't left alone, for it looked just like a regular bedroom, " The bathroom is just down the hall from here, the first door on your left. " she explained with a slight yawn, " My room is just three doors down, so if you require anything, do not hesitate to come. I believe you saw the kitchen, so you are absolutely free to help yourself with anything you want. " she continued, " I will have clothing laying out on your bed when you are done, and then we shall see what tomorrow brings. " she realized she had talked quite a bit, " I suppose that is all there is. As I said, if you are in need of anything, do not fret to tell me. Good night, Madeline. "

And with a final nod, she left the girl in the guest room, yawning once more. It was nice to help, and Madeline was not such a bad person. Kallisti was slightly fond of her, if anything else. They had never been on particularly good terms, but she did not hate the girl. It was nice to have her here.

--
    Kallisti collapsed on her bed, tired from the day's events. She had finally changed into her night clothes and cut up her ruined leggings, deciding that she could use the cloth for something else, perhaps.

Thinking of it all made her exhausted, and when her thoughts came to the two newly lost, her throat began to grow tight and her eyes stung . . . This was madness, it was, and they could do nothing about it. She curled up into the center of her bed like she often did when she was on the verge of crying. Unconsciously, she reached for a pillow and buried her face into it.

She would never do this in front of anyone, for she had a little too much pride, but she began to wail, the loud being muffled by the pillow against her face. Tomorrow, she would be better, but for now . . . She just needed to cry.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

5. FuzzyBlueLights Traverse Town Homebody

Even as he ran instinctively, John knew there was a possibility that he could be one of the two and he shook his blonde curls in disbelief. With all that was going on, he had even forgotten to pray. He kept looking at his feet as he ran, left right left right left right. Nothing was going to trip him like in the movies! Then WHAM! Despite his best efforts to dodge things,he bumped right into someone's car.
    The alarm flared and his heart began to hurt with his speed. He was too slow, this delay would be his undoing. Well **** it then. He turned to face the flames that were still able to reach him while he caught his breath. If he was to be cleansed by fire then he would face it head on and see his death coming.

Hot. Hot. [HOT! It was like sunburn had a mother and she was pissed. The first wave of red fire hit him as the explosive blast finally reached him. Gritting his teeth, he prepared for agonizing pain that never came. In fact the fire was kind of cool...and seemed to be complete moving pass him. Bullshit. John covered his mouth as the two profane words left his mouth. The forceful air from the explosion should have knocked the soul out of him. Instead he merely ruffled by a very strong gust. He stumbled around the car and jetted there after. This was a miracle. A blessing. And he was going to take and run with it. To safety.

Apparently the blessing did not include stamina. Disliking people he always parked in the back, near the entrance or exits to a lot. The blessing continued as the only damage to his car was a tiny dent in the door from another car bumping it when the truck plowed through them. He started his engine without thinking, instead he just sat there. Alive. He was then slammed by the reality that others had died. He would find out who, later. Right now it was time to go home and eat. He got home in record time. Mom was not home and suddenly sleep over powered food.

However when he woke up at the crack of dawn, six in the morning, a foiled covered plate, still warm, awaited him. Unwrapping the foil and keeping his mind blindly blank, he kept his focus on simply living. And eating.

6. Agent.T Destiny Islands Resident

That England thingy place I've always lived in
    [​IMG]
    [Tumblr]​
    As Chase ran he heard the ear shattering explosion. Everything went black, but there was no pain. For a minute he thought he was dead but after a while of laying there he opened his eyes, still no pain. Probably because of the shock. With a groan he pulled himself off the ground staring into the flames "Did everybody make it?" He murmured. I'm alive, I'm really alive! But then he heard Madeline and Quin. Ashina and Xavier. Ash and Xavier. Ash. "Oh god" He muttered to himself. The last thing he'd said to her was that he didn't like her. He'd lied to try and protect her but she died anyway. She died. Chase let out a few dry sobs. He had meant to apologize and make things right. "I didn't mean it Ash. I actually really like you, I'm sorry I didn't say so sooner." He looked into the sky smiling. Well his lips were curled up but his eyes just couldn't reflect it. He believed in an afterlife, he knew that Ash could see him and hear him. It comforted Chase ever so slightly.​
    Chase looked around, it seemed everybody else was going to be okay, Altair was being carried away by paramedics. Chase flashed him a half smile to try and say "It'll be okay". He saw Madeline and Quin get into a car and drive away. Anthony was walking away. Temperance and Yuna were still standing around. Beyond the two that had-...Chase couldn't even bring himself to think of the word 'dead'...Everybody seemed to alright for the most part.​
    Chase dug in his pockets and pulled out the bus fare and walked to the bus stop. The ride home didn't take very long but it felt like forever. After getting home his mother asked him why he wasn't in school. He simply replied "I met some friends at Lacey's...There was an explosion...I have to go to bed!" He ran to his room and lay on the bed. "Goodnight Ash" He murmured softly and smiled ever so slightly as a tear escaped his eye. It only took him a few minutes to fall asleep.​

7. Doukuro Chaser

[​IMG]
    DAY 6
    December 5th, Tuesday, 11:30am
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [ ◦ ◦ ]​

She told him to stay home. She told him. If only she hadn't fallen asleep, if only she didn't have to stay up so late to keep an eye on him. If that had happened she would have stopped him from going to Lacey's in the first place. But he came home. Thank god he lived. Thank god she had her brother still.

Shame both of the two died at the same time though. If it had been one first and the second remained unknown she would have taken her own life to spare Anthony's. However it would have been too risky. There was a rule against it after all, but maybe Cresatia would have been amused with the notion. In the very least they would have found out what happened when someone broke that rule. But...it could have been suffering through the loss of loved ones. So in the end it was stupid. So thank god the two who died weren't him.

Oh. Wait. Was it wrong to be thankful for the death of others? Well...she did not know the dead. Nor had she ever cared for them. And in the end they saved Anthony. Heh...good. They were useful in the end and for that they would be proud. However...it seemed best to keep these ideas and feelings to herself and so she did.

In any case she decided it was best to simply prepare for the day and choose if going to school was even worth it or not anymore. Hm...it hardly other than the fact others would be there and she wished to see how all of them were doing. Would any of them even show? Anthony wasn't. And it felt like at least one should go to school to see how things were going down, so in the end she went.

And now lunch was coming up. Hmm... She had to wonder if she could eat with anyone.

8. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

she couldn't't do it. She couldn't go to that place with those people. Not after everything that happened. She couldn't face them. Or the school.. Definitely not the school. She had a truancy yesterday. There was no way she would get out of going to the principal's office. Maybe now she would be hunted down by the truancy officer. The thought of that amused her. Someone busting through the door to haul her off to school. Hah!

temperance stood in the kitchen staring at the note from her mother. She had gotten home so late yesterday that her parents were already in bed. Obviously the school called them the minute she didn't show up. It was a given. Did they call her father too? She figured she would find out soon enough.
    school called. Why weren't you there?
    Why were you home so late? We'll talk when I get back.
    Don't even think about going anywhere.

as if she wouldn't go somewhere. She couldn't just sit there and wait. That was a bad idea waiting too happen. She could go to his house? Would he be angry too? Maybe that wasn't a good idea quite yet. Let things blow over first. Then go visit him. It had been awhile, after all.

temperance sat at the kitchen table, staring at her pb&j. She hadn't even got dressed yet. She was so tired. Last night was still fresh in her mind, but it felt almost like a dream. If it wasn't for the aching in her bones and the thorough lashing she had received from Madeline, she would almost believe it was.. Her phone beeped. Lindsey again. Would she ever get a clue? Lunch time at school. How innocent. They were so clueless. All those people. They weren't even worth her time anymore. She was done pretending like she wanted anything to do with the rest of her clique. They were just entertainment for when she was board. crestatia. Isn't that what she believes too? We're just entertainment for when she's board? Does that make me just like her?

her stomach did a back flip and suddenly she couldn't eat the sandwich anymore- disgusted with herself. I am. I'm just like her. she rested her head on the cool countertop and tried to let the nausea pass. Only it wouldn't. She made a mad dash . To the bathroom and lifted up the toilet seat. All this over stress? She heaved once, twice, five times before it ended. Why did she feel so sick all of a sudden. She was fine before. The flu already?

9. Midnight Star Master of Physics

[​IMG]
    Abby was so so scared. She'd somehow made it out alive and even managed to save dear Cherno but still two people had died. Just two like the email had predicted even though they'd all been so close to death. Made you realise your own morality and how fragile life was. Everything could be going along fine one moment, then the next...it was terrifying to think about. What were the limits to Crestatia's powers? She'd panicked and posted on tumblr, where fortunately both Tyler and Anthony had reassured her. That had helped a lot but still she was so on edge. She'd hardly got any sleep due to nightmares and she didn't know what to do.

The morning came to bring her night of terror to an end and bring her one day closer to her death. After what had happened yesterday, all Cherno's plans had been put on hold. Well at least she hadn't had any texts to tell her otherwise so she guessed it was school as normal. Normal? She didn't know if it was even possible that anything could be normal right now. She rode quickly to school but was so careful not to take any risks. She didn't want to die just yet. Hopefully there would be someone there who she could talk to, hopefully Tyler would keep to his word. Right now she just wanted someone to hug her tightly and tell her everything was going to be okay. The chances of her getting that? Slim to none.

She locked up her bike outside and slowly walked into school, hoping the day wouldn't be too bad. After yesterday, it shouldn't be too hard to top.

10. FuzzyBlueLights Traverse Town Homebody

John strode up and down the small walk way that seperated his chair from the windows of the room. His club members were deep in discussion. They were used too him pacing so they ignored him. He wanted to talk to them, but he could not. He was even too afraid to tell anyone about being so blessed that he was saved from the very explosion they were talking about! Gah! He wanted to speak to someone about this and he'd even come to school mostly, to talk to someone about it. But maybe, silence was for the best.

He sighed and took his seat in the most dominating chair. Maybe when he and Cherno could organize a drama night Briefly his mind flickered to Madeline. He knew that she was one of the survivors, but for some odd reason, since allowing her to stay in his church, he been experiencing a feeling he'd never felt for her. This feeling for a heathen...what was it called again? Ah yes, worry. But worry came from care. They were not friends. He couldn't be bonding with these heathens. Hell, even Cherno was a tolerable heathen. Ugh. He resisted the urge to tell his club members to shut up with their chattering, it was bothering his thoughts. But he held himself in check, instead taking a deep breath and a ordering them to bow their heads. It was time to pray for the departed and eat some lunch.

11. Saxima [screams geometrically]

[​IMG]
    { TUMBLR ACQUAINTANCES !!MOST RECENT !!WEARING !! }
    { YOU ME NAMES LINKS DISDAIN } { MOOD : REFRESHED }

xxxxxxxxxx Last night almost seemed like a bad dream. It seemed that every day, Kallisti was waking up in a radically different mood than the one before, only to realize that she still felt refreshed, no matter what. She had found herself clinging to a doll she was bought when she was just a baby, and decided that having privacy was a wonderful thing. It had been very early in the morning, so she decided to go check on Madeline and make sure that everything in the guest room was still intact and that the girl herself was still in one piece.
    Thankfully, she was.
    Since school started at 8:00am and ended at 3:00pm, Kallisti was ready to go by 7:00am, and she had left some of her clothing out for Madeline, wondering if she had clothing of her own. She was pleased to see that Madeline did wear what she set out for her, and noce the two girls had eaten breakfast in a silence that Kallisti was comfortable with, they got into her car, and drove off to school, having even more silence. Once they were there, the two girls parted ways, " Have a nice day, Madeline, " Kallisti told her with a smile, " You may come find me at lunch, if you would like. "
    It was a relatively cool day, and Kallisti could think of nothing but yesterday's events. They hadn't gotten much done at the diner, and then it exploaded. That was the point where none of them were no longer regular teenagers; they were bad luck, to outside eyes, and if things kept happening with them at the center of it, them being picked off one by one, then someone was going to catch on.
    She began to think of Tyler, and where he might be right now. Kallisti felt a little bad because she usually took him to school in the morning, but with Madeline and all . . . She would have to apologize to him later. Once again, she found herself in the courtyard with her uncased violin, plucking on the strings here and again. This always soothed her nerves, though would grind on her father's sometimes when he was busy. Kallisti didn't know if Madeline would accept her offer to come be with her, but if not, that was alright . . .
    She was a fan of Bach, his erratic but soothing baroque style was always one of her favorite, and his music always calmed her down, even if she wasn't the one playing it. Not to mention, she loved playing it, so . . . That's what she did.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

12. What? 『 music is freedom 』

[​IMG]
    tumblr logic mood: --- interaction: ooc:

He felt nothing. He saw nothing. He simply sat in the shadows of his computer chair, in his vacant, dilapidated home, the glare of the computer screen providing the only light in the darkness. The windows were boarded shut. The doors were all closed. His face was obscured in the grey, and it was as if he was not even there.

Fuck it if he would go to school today.

Though his head, and really, his entire being, seemed virtually invisible and a part of the lingering shadows, the flickering screen of his computer showed an image of the e-mail he received so many days ago. So many days ago and the effects it already produced. It seemed as if it had been open in a window for a while -- for a few hours. Unmoving. Static.

For a long while, the room bore the same characteristics as the e-mail's state on the screen.

Out of the shadows, in front of the computer screen, emerged a hand -- pale, with ambiguous crimson stains near the fingertips. Cherno slowly moved his hand, spiderlike, over to his phone, feeling his way around in the darkness.

The hand retreated back into the shadows, as Cherno typed away a text message to Johnathan.

Then, once more, there was the horrible, pounding scream of silence. The only friend Cherno had in this house.

13. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]

[ scarf of the day | tumblr ]
    [ occ: n/a ]

The drive to school was dreadful. He was even more on edge than yesterday when he and Aileen were driving to Lacey's... Lacey's. The thought hadn't left his mind since the... incident; the poor boy even had nightmares about it. If he was in the restaurant... if Aileen was... he was so close to dying. He figured this would never leave him, haunting his memories forever.

At long last, Brian reached the school. He was so tempted to not even come today, but his little sister was back from the hospital and she would most certainly "tattle" on him. He released a depressed sigh as he grabbed his backpack from the passenger's seat.

Classes proceeded normally as any other day. Everyone else was so oblivious to the troubles the "bells" of Bellhurst High, not that he could blame. The rules did forbid telling anyone outside of the affected persons, but still, it wouldn't kill someone to ask if something was going on. Brian wasn't exactly his cheery, happy-go-lucky attitude lately... or was he just that good with acting?

Lunch was next. At least something good was coming into view, hopefully. The boy headed to his locker, with high hopes of meeting Aileen soon. She wasn't there yet, but he figured her teacher was holding the class a little over. They'd made plans the day prior, the duo still shaken from the events that unfolded at Lacey's. Dropping his books off and grabbing his lunch (made two days ago), Brian waited for his best friend to arrive so they could go to courtyard together.

14. Cookiie Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]
    [Tumblr OOTD Lunch OOC: none]
    Aileen walked through the doors in the school. She did not want to be here. But if she did not come to school today, her parents would have accused her of skipping school- which would have been true. After the events that happened previously, saying that she was not feeling well was an understatement. She had walked home in a daze, and today, she was surprised she even made it home.

Regardless, she was at school now. Seeing the building, walking through the hallways, and remembering what had happened in the auditorium the other day made her sick. She walked to her locker, trying her best to avoid any collisions. Other days she might not have minded them, but right now, she was just not in the mood. In first period, she pulled out her phone from her bag, went on tumblr and wrote up a post, which Anthony replied to.

At lunch, Aileen walked from the art room to her locker to grab her lunch. It was not much of a lunch. The sizes of her meals were steadily decreasing each day. Her instructor had told her to diet before her dance competition and at first had this had made Aileen extremely frustrated, but recently she had naturally lost her appetite, which did not happen very many times before. She grabbed her lunch and headed to Brian's locker that wasn't too far away. Nearing it Aileen saw her best friend waiting, and waved. "Sorry to keep you. Let's get going," she said as cheerfully as she could, "Oh, and Anthony may join us."

15. Agent.T Destiny Islands Resident

That England thingy place I've always lived in
    [​IMG]
    [Tumblr]​
    Chase tried to go about his normal routine. Most of what he heard was background noise. He kept his smile throughout the entire day. But Lacey's was running through his head, he could have died. But instead lots of innocent people died. That explosion...Before Chase knew it lunch was upon him. He decided to grab something that wasn't very thrilling from the cafeteria. From there he walked to the courtyard and sat beneath a tree. Chase heard Quin's playing, just as beautiful as it had been on the day of the concert. He smiled thinking back to that day, it was a good day. Somehow things were simpler then, it felt like a lifetime had passed since then. Quin really is talented Chase thought to himself, closing his eyes.

16. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

Temperance moved back to her bedroom again after ridding her body of any potential substance that remained in it. Her throat was on fire and had the acid bile taste stuck in her mouth. She had tried to rid it with toothpaste and mouth wash, but it didn't help much. She sat at her computer and opened up the window to tumblr. Cherno had responded to her post. If only rest helped. She could feel another wave of nausea coming on and had to make a mad dash back to the bathroom.

She needed to get some fresh air. Temperance bundled up and headed out to her car. She sat in the cold car with the engine off. She wanted a smoke, but her cigs only made it worse. Her fingers pried open the center console and pulled out a small red sealed container. She flipped it open to see that it was empty. what the fuck? Oh, right...the park on Friday... she was out. She would have to get more soon.

There was another reblog from cherno. maybe a pharmacy would be better. temperance put the key in the ignition and backed out of the driveway. This was going to be another long day. She could already see it. Her stomach stirred once again, but she had to try her best to subdue it.

17. Jayn

[​IMG]
    WEARING !! | LATEST TUMBLR UPDATE | OOC |
    [​IMG]

It had been extremely weird sleeping at Quin's. Not really in a bad way, but it was unusual. She woke up somewhere comfortable and safe with her mind at ease, for the most part...Until she remembered her car. She wasn't that attached to it, but she would never hear the end of it from her mother. She began to think of some elaborate lie to tell her when she asked what had happened. She couldn't just say 'oh it got blown up', could she? Even if that was the truth? She wondered if her mother had been keeping up with the news. She didn't know what she would do, and trying to figure that out was making her nauseous.

Quin had laid out a pair of clothes for her and that's what felt strangest. Wearing her clothes. They were very nice, and comfortable and they fit her well, but they were Quin's clothes. The thought made her dizzy. She wondered what Thomas would have thought of this outfit on her, and if he would have wanted to take a picture.

These thoughts clouded her focus throughout breakfast and the car ride to school. She was grateful that Quin did not force her to speak, or make things awkward.

When they arrived at school and Quin left, Madeline had no idea what to do. Her bookbag...Was that still at home, or had it been in the car? She didn't remember. Her grades would suffer at this rate. She tried her best in her classes with the materials she had in her locker.

It felt like the day was moving too slowly. It was excruciating. With every noise she was flinching. With every yelp or gasp from a schoolmate, she was swiveling around expecting some horrific death. When did start to care so much? This feeling...Living on edge...It was exciting, and maddening. She was scared to die in a way that she couldn't control.

Her eyes widened as the bell for lunch rang and she felt herself start to tremble. She immediately shot up out of her desk and ran out into the halls. Where would Quin even be? Where? -- No, why? No. She couldn't get attached, that was the last thing she should be doing.

Instead, she crept nervously into the school library.

18. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

[​IMG]

Time: 8:00 AM

"Hey...get your lazy ass up"

"....what?"

"I SAID GET YOUR LAZY ASS UP"

"who the hel-" A sudden back hand slap connected with the cheek of the half awake Altair and soon enough he noticed the culprit was none other than the old man. The man was...well to simply put it...pissed. Before he could even say anything soon found his shirt collar being grabbed by the old man. With rough force the old man began shaking the poor weakened teen and continued to tight his grip on the shirt collar.

"LOOK, I CAN ACCEPT YOU SKIPPING SCHOOL BUT BLOWING UP THE GODDAMN CAR? HOW THE HELL DOES THAT HAPPEN?!?!?" the old man yelled in rage.

"LET GO YOU DAMN OLD MAN" Altair struggle to yell back as he was assaulted.

"whats going on here?!" said a nurse as she entered the room to check out what all the yelling was

"AH NURSE PERFECT THIS RANDOM OLD MAN IS TRYING TO ASSAULT ME!" Altair explained

"RANDOM MY ASS, I'M HIS GODDAMN GRANDFATHER!" the old man yelled

"HE'S LYING! WE LOOK NOTHING ALIKE" Altair said

"BULLSHIT I HAVE PAPERS WITH ME CONFIRMING OUR RELATION" the old man countered

"WHAT THE HELL? YOU BRING THAT AROUND WHEREVER YOU GO?!" Altair said surprised

"YES I BRING ALL COPIES OF MY PAPERS SO WILL YOU SHUT UP AND LET ME CHOKE YOU?" the old man demanded

"THAT ENOUGH YOU TWO IF YOU KEEP YELLING I WILL KICK BOTH YOUR ASSES OUT OF HERE" the nurse yelled bringing fear and doom to the two that were arguing it out

"........sorry ma'am" The two silently said as the old man let go of Altair and took a seat near by. After a period of silence the old man looked back at Altair "So on the news I hear an interesting tale about a diner blowing up, next thing I realize is that you skipped school and the car found itself being blown into oblivion. I won't push you to tell but whats going on?" the old man said

"Cant say..." Altair said calmly. There was no point in lying to the old man. He knew that the man had realized something was up and he also knew the old man wouldn't pry or try to figure out.

"ah I see, well then at this point I would say don't do anything stupid, but you already went and blew up the car" the old man said as he stood up and headed towards the exit. "oh almost forgot to tell you, that car you went and blown up...that was going to be your birthday present. Happy super early birthday" the old man said with a smirk as he walked out.

Altair narrowed his eyes as one of them twitched "you goddamn troll" Altair muttered as the man left.

After a little while in the hospital, Altair was soon given permission to leave the hospital. He suffered a fair share of wounds around his body, but they weren't that bad and were treated quick enough. So long as he didn't move a great deal he would be good as new in no time. Placing on the clothes the old man dropped off, Altair head off and departed from the hospital. He was a bit wobbly, but he had a cane that helped him balance. "now where to...school?" Altair mubbled as he pondered upon his next destination. When he couldn't think of anywhere else he headed off to school.
    By the time he entered the school lunch had already hit and Altair soon found himself wondering what to do next. As he pondered he soon came across a familiar face and decided to interact with the girl "Heya Madeline nice to see you again" Altair said as he walked up her with a smile.

19. FuzzyBlueLights Traverse Town Homebody

His phone buzzed quietly in his pocket as he ate lunch, taking a moment to swallow his food before checking his phone and reading what Cherno had to say. The message made him drag his nails through his gold strands and huff in annoyance. He was not some lackey! And he knew Cherno had Anthony's number. Anthony would be the face they all rather see. Not his.

John stood up, despite his irritation. Wiping that irritated look from his face and smiling it loose with the knowledge that he was a miracle. And the fact that he knew Cherno had a reason for nearly everything, John excused himself and found himself out in the hallway. Anthony would be easy. A text was sent, detailing what Cherno had said, and John offered him a ride too. With Anthony taken care of he took off to the place nearest him and that would be the library . His feet was quick and his voice was low as he finally found and spoke Altair and Madeline.

But before talking to Altair, he took a deep breath, said a prayer that the heathens would believe him and then finished searching for others on the list in the library. When he was sure there were none, he stepped right ups and into their conversation. "Beautiful day, isn't it? Of course though. This is the day the Lord has made. Hahahahahaha. Ha." Good. Break the ice with a joke. Heathens liked that stuff, right? "Cherno has something planned, and personally wants you to meet him at the church. Well..my church. After school. But only you, Altair." He shrugged apologetically to Madeline.

He held them both in his gaze before speaking one last time. "Abby, Tyler and Quintus. Where are they?"

20. Jayn

[​IMG]
    WEARING| LATEST TUMBLR UPDATE | OOC | !!
    [​IMG]

Google.

Google was her savior. Beautiful, beautiful Google. She had forgotten how much she missed the internet until this moment of pure indulgence. Peace and quiet...Such serenity and stability. Death and reality seemed so far away when you wasted enough time staring at a computer screen. Her thoughts flashed back to her precious laptop and she physically cringed, burying her face halfway into her arms. She wondered if her mother had touched it. She would have to go back home eventually, wouldn't she?

For now, though, all of her attention had to be on Google. Lunch would end soon, and there was so much to do using this crumby library computer.

CRESTATIA.[​IMG]

Absolutely nothing of interest at all came up on the search.

DEMONESS. [​IMG]

Disturbing images, mostly sexy. (She shrunk further into her seat at these, hurrying through the results.)

"How helpful, thank you so much."

DEMON.[​IMG]

Wikipedia was the first result. If there was anything she had learned in high school, it was unrelated to not trusting Wikipedia.

"Tell me more, tell me more..."

She clicked on 'conjured' and was redirected to a less-complete page titled 'Evocation'.

This was nothing new to her, but she was getting the chills regardless. She had been heavily involved in occultism long ago, but had grown out of it. She was still very interested in such things, they had just taken a backseat to everything else going on in her life. Her stomach dropped. There was something very wrong with fooling around with this sort of stuff, wasn't there? It was dangerous, wasn't it? Especially if it was real...Or is that just what religion taught? Maybe John would know.

She minimized the current tabs and searched through the computer programs for Photoshop. While that was loading, she opened up another internet window and logged onto her Gmail account. Time to figure out this motherfucker.

She quickly screenshot the email and leaned back into her chair with a small yawn. From the corner of her eye, she saw an upperclassmen sneak a glance at her. She must have looked like a crazy person, having been sitting there typing so furiously and whispering to herself. Her cheeks burned and she tried to ignore the stare. This whole ordeal was disastrous.

She rubbed her eyes as Photoshop CS3 consumed her screen. She had never really used the editor before, except for in a Technology class a year ago, but it couldn't be that hard. She was good at retaining information. She wished Thomas was around, though. It would have been much less lonely if he were there, annoying her without relent, and guiding her through the program. Her face lit up again and she shuddered, gritting her teeth before continuing onward.

Could you just copy and paste straight into Photoshop? She didn't know, but she tried it after mashing the 'prt sc' button on the sticky keyboard. It didn't work. She opened up a new document and pasted the screenshot of the email into it. There we go! Except the document was too small...She considered Googling How To Photoshop, but that would take too long.

She spent several minutes trying to figure out how to expand the document and why the screenshot was cut off and how to undo more than a few times before she finally got the whole thing up on the screen.

The tiny print was still there, giving her the middle finger in it's little corner. Not today. Today she would figure it out. She would solve the puzzle. What missing rule, hm? Or maybe not a rule? Maybe a spell or a charm? Or a way to beat this horrible game? Now was the time to find out--the time to zoom into the truth, if you will...

But how to do that?

Aah, hell! I can't even be dramatic. How do you work this? How do you zoom--?!

There it was. A magnifying glass. Okay, good! She was making progress.

Her face felt clammy and her fingertips were burning. She felt like her heart was going to just give out on her, it was pounding so loudly. She zoomed into the blurry pixels with a suddenly jolt of energy. What was this adrenaline? She wasn't sure anymore if she was doing it to find the truth, or just to have the satisfaction of figuring it out herself. It would provide her confirmation that she could still function alone. That she didn't need anyone.

As she zoomed in, the pixels became clearer and clearer--and legible! But...wait...

What. The. Fuck?

262372839687735367343896**********

She leaned in closer. All of that, just for a bunch of...of...

But why?

Madeline was...so close...

Maybe she could decode this?

Maybe she could...A-alone?

Her nose brushed up against the monitor and she heard the schoolmate beside her get up and leave.

This had to make sense, she just had to focus...really focus.
    "Heya Madeline nice to see you again"
    DEAR FUCKING JESUS.

She flinched, then she let out some inhuman wail. His annoying voice shot a stab of fear into the back of her neck. The world spun and she almost blacked out. She resisted it, though, and when she stabled herself she shot up and reached her arms out to shove Altair back into one of the library chairs; out of both anger and pride.

"You asshole, you scared me!"

Her voice was shrill. She ran a trembling hand through her hair as John approached them.

"Cherno has something planned, and personally wants you to meet him at the church. Well..my church. After school. But only you, Altair."

Oh.

She didn't know how she felt about this, so she just turned back around towards the library computer.

She had to save these numbers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.