A Being without Soul or Heart OCC Sign up Thread

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by starseeker3, Nov 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. "If Light and Darkness are eternal, then we Nothings must be the same: Eternal!"
    Rules:
    No god mod/power playing
    No control of other characters besides your own. You can have limited control of NPC's
    You cannot use any kind of weapon at this point in time
    Your character cannot preform any kind of action that the average human cannot (I.E: Jumping off of a 50 foot building into the ground and getting up alive) If their human.
    No killing of other characters unless specified
    Keep things PG-13, except on swearing, which I do not limit any more that what the site limits, just no racial discrimination based words, the word "R e t a r d e d", or personal insults. Pleas try and keep the cursing down for my sake though.
    Plot twist and romance kept at minimum. Plot twist are welcome but not a hole lot of them or anything that throws the story off balance.
    The battle system is the basic RPG turn style battle, if you and up in a fight with another player, please note that if your character looses, they may or may not die and that is my, not your decision to make for the story.
    Only one Character per user, if your character dies you can make another, but they will have to wait for the next Arc
    If you read this, post "Nothing, Ness" in your sign up post
    OC
    Username:
    Name:
    Appearance
    Bio:
    OK'd Characters

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.