A Knights Tale

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Smackdoodle McGiggles, May 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smackdoodle McGiggles Hollow Bastion Committee

accepted but make sure you dont do one liners ^^

2. The Joker Gummi Ship Junkie

OOC: When can this RP start?

3. Smackdoodle McGiggles Hollow Bastion Committee

OOC: i was hoping someone would take the leader of the Kanato...

4. GREE06 Traverse Town Homebody

OOC: I did man. I put it in my class. Did you read my character discription?

5. Smackdoodle McGiggles Hollow Bastion Committee

whoops sorry didnt see that...

6. GREE06 Traverse Town Homebody

OOC: It's alright. When can we start?

7. Vladimir Makarov Gummi Ship Junkie

no worrys. :D

8. Smackdoodle McGiggles Hollow Bastion Committee

This story is about two rivals, both alike and different in ways. we have the royal Tenturus Family, led by King James Tenturus (just calling Jamie, James to sound formal xD). his arch enemy who is an ex guard of the castle is none other than Seto Solum, the ruthless man who has led armies on bloody conquest to the castle.... but for now all is calm.... life is resuming its course.... but the royal family is suspecting an attack in the near future.....

OOC: just to make it a little simpler, the Royal family live in the Benervia Palance, and outside is the large town of Benervia. the Kanato live in a base outside the city but the Kanato look like ordinary people the major distinction is a necklace that is customary to the Kanato, the Tenturus family have royal regalia and guards wear their royal colors. there you go, you may begin

9. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

OOC: Yay!

BIC: Eva tended her flowers, humming gently. She payed especial care to the roses; they were her favorites. Her mind zoomed to the future. Would she have to lose more friends?

10. Smackdoodle McGiggles Hollow Bastion Committee

Llednar sat quietly and looked at his sword, he put it back in it's sheath and stood up "ugh, time to patrol" he said as he took four guards with him and went on the usual patrols

11. The Joker Gummi Ship Junkie

Bame sat silenly in the shade for a while, he fealt bored. There were usually things to do, if you searched enough. Thouhg, how hard would he have to search? Bane looked up tot he sky for a while, then looked back around him. He then got up out of the shade, and started to look around for someone to talk to or something to do.

12. Smackdoodle McGiggles Hollow Bastion Committee

Llednar led his soldiers through the streets, he had his hand on the handle of his blade while his soldiers followed two by two behind him, their shields at their side, their hands on their sheathes. Llednar saw a man sitting under a tree on one side of him and in the distance saw children playing, and farther ahead he saw a young woman tending to a garden...Can it get a little duller? im not sure...

13. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

Eva stood up, smiling, then eyed the soldiers. She didn't like to fight but.....she knew she could get them, if she wanted to.

14. Smackdoodle McGiggles Hollow Bastion Committee

Llednar smiled back, tipping his hat to her...so defenseless in this murderous town we call home..... but thats why we are here he thought to himself as he kept walking

15. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

Eva nodded her head, then slowly reached down to adjust her shoe, pulling out a knife. She kept it close by, in case anyone got any ideas.

16. The Joker Gummi Ship Junkie

Bane thought for a while, thionking of some outcomes and if this was his chance, and went up to Llendnar. "Why are you here?" Bane asked simply.

17. Smackdoodle McGiggles Hollow Bastion Committee

LLednar was suprised "if you lived here you would know...." he said "I am Llednar Twem, leader of his majesty's royal guard, and what brings you to inquire about me?" he asked

18. The Joker Gummi Ship Junkie

"It is best for one to know a habitat before he goes hunting," Bane said simply, with a slight smile starting to form over his lips. The feeling was almost certain, now.

19. Smackdoodle McGiggles Hollow Bastion Committee

"i know more ways to kill you then there are bones in your body, i would not try such a thing" he said angrily, his hand on his blade. the knights took a step back drawing their blades and circling the strange man.

20. The Joker Gummi Ship Junkie

"Ah. I know more ways to break a enemy then you know how to kill a enemy. To kill a enemy, is a feat worthy of a warrior. To break them, to watch them suffer, is a feat worthy of a king," Bane said, drawing his own sword.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.