A Knights Tale

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Smackdoodle McGiggles, May 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

{ooc: yume fortune yenzo and hoshi were working on a plan to get yume out of the castle. felix and eva took off and are in some magical woods somewheres. yenzo and fortune are at the ball killing time until yenzo has to meet yume in the garden. yume and hoshi are in yume's room while a nurse tries to take care of hoshi bc she's 'hurt' and one of the nights, sir luso, is also in the room which is the biggest issue for yume getting out of the castle...oofta...that was a lot...oh and sir twem is out on duty.}

2. GREE06 Traverse Town Homebody

OOC: Thanks

BIC:

Seto meditated in his tent. It's time to launch our final mission. First I need the royal family. Yume, I need your help.

3. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

barely a moment had gone by, but to yume, if felt as if it had been an eternity.
    how much longer is this going to take?

4. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

Eva pointed up ahead. "Something's following us. You go on, I'll double back."

5. Roxas81334 Merlin's Housekeeper

"uh...Okay..." said Felix he rode past eva continueing throught the forest ahead of Eva.

6. Marqx-you-left-me-with Moogle Assistant

ooc: good to see posts don't slow down at all during the summer.... (I'm at military camp and I still seem able to do it once in a while)

7. Dexnail Twilight Town Denizen

Yenzo knew his sister was probally waiting but it felt right being with Fortune in this room. "well we are here and one more dance would not hurt" he said to her giving an sincere smile.

8. GREE06 Traverse Town Homebody

Seto sat at his camp. How much longer is Yume going to take? I don't know how much longer I can wait?

9. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

{ooc: my computer broke so my posts mite b distanced...bc i have 2 go 2 the library to use the internet....but i spose there is still nothing i can really do...bc i'm waiting on road to darkness *sighs*}

{bic:}
    yume stood there impatiently but concealed her impatientness as best she could.
    i wonder what seto is doing right now. i need to leave here soon.

10. Smackdoodle McGiggles Hollow Bastion Committee

OOC: can i have a recap? im sorry for my inactivity, thanks for keeping this RP alive

11. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

{ooc: um...felix and eva are out in some distant woods, fortune and yenzo went back down to the ball, yume hoshi a nurse and luso are all still in yume's room. yume is trying to leave and she's waiting for sir luso to accept the nurse's plea of assistance to bring hoshi down to the hospital wing because her arm is injured.}

12. GREE06 Traverse Town Homebody

I can just sit around here anymore. But...Yume said she'ld be all right. What to do?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.