A Life to Lead ^_^

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by water mage, Apr 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fire mage Hollow Bastion Committee

"Oh geez enough is enough." Axel had glared at the one whom was supposed to answer. "I guess I'll have to do the job then." Axel twirled both of his chakrams producing massive flames that ignired everything where he was at. "She wants to die so bad I might as well put her out of her misery." With his flames now increasing in size and height, he would soon engulf the whole area within a matter of minutes. "Come on. Give me your best shot or be done with it." Using his speed, he lashed at her back, embedding one of his weapons into her back and setting it a blaze.

Roxas gasped at the horrific sight and knew there was nothing he do to stop Axel unless he were to get third degree burns in the process. "NO AXEL! DON'T DO IT!"He screamed feeling helpless. Turning directly towards Demyx he knew the water wielder was the only one to extinguish the flames. "DEMYX! STOP AXEL! If you don't I'll never forgive you." His voice was shaky while he gripped his keyblade almost as if he was ready to strike Demyx down too.

Leon couldn't let this happen and he didn't understand why Cloud was not doing anything to help. "CLOUD! Are you all right? We have to stop this. Tifa is going to die if we don't!" Leon looked for a way to help his friend and ran into the kitchen. In one of the cabinets Leon pulled out a fire extinguisher and began spraying like mad through the flames so he could get through to Tifa and sprayed her with the contents as well.

Saix made his way to another destination only to view more misery. Indeed he was content to see what has happening and the anger in Roxas's eyes brought him a sence of pleasure. "You're getting just what you deserve." He said to himself.

2. water mage Kingdom Keeper

Demyx was stuck not knowing what he should do? Roxas was threatening him to get involved, but if he did would Xigbar and Luxord consider him to be a traitor? "," he complained and turned his back on the whole thing. "What shoud I do? I hate making decisions that could hurt others. There are going to be consequences no matter what so pretty much I'm damned if I do or damned if I don't. That's not fair at all." His consistent complaining was very typical of the young nobody and hopefully this method of stalling the enevitable would create distraction that he could use to get out of this jam.

Cloud was stunned not hearing a single thing his friend was saying. The words were loud, but not registering in his mind. He was going through a phase of shock and wallowing deeper into the darkness.

Xigbar was intrigued of how this whole mess would end. Would Demyx be involved and try to help Roxas or would he stick to the organization like a good boy should? "Hey Demyx. I'll give you the obvious answer. Let what's going to be the end happen already."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.