A Life to Lead ^_^

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by water mage, Apr 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Emzy ♥ Gummi Ship Junkie

Larxene giggled. "yeah, probably..." she muttered, looking around the room at the various empty thrones. her eyes narrowed, dissapointed at the dull atmosphere in the sad little room. She raised her hand, bending her fingers so that she had full veiw of her nails. she used her thumb to flick random peices of dirt from under her perfectly sculpted nails, then drew out a nail file, and began to sand them down. He rmind was preoccupied, thinking of ehr next mission, her next move. she sighed, looking up impatiently the more time passed by.
    "where is everyone?" she snapped, looking around. "I hate to wait for late-comers."

2. The Joker Gummi Ship Junkie

Sephiroth leaned under the shade of a building in Radient Garden. The Darkness suited him, and he got some joy out of reminding Cloud how he was tainted with it. Sephiroth's Masamune leaned beside him and he slowly gazed at the sky, and torwards the Sun. "They say the brighter the light the darker the shadow," Sephiroth thought. "So why does he strive for the light?"

3. water mage Kingdom Keeper

Demyx looked in the direction of Lexaeus and frowned. "Which is why I did that? Do you think I would act like that with him here? I would be blasted for sure. What he doesn't know can't hurt me right?" He swung his feet back and forth and then wondered if he should play his sitar or not to pass the time, but what if Xemnas were to show up? That would be disasterous. Taking the chance, he summoned it forth and began to play a sweet harmonzing melody as he sung, his voice echoing through out the room. "You're my angel. You're my darling angel..."

Cloud looked at the emptyness of the place and sighed as he leaned up against the wall. No one was hiring and it was a huge bother not being able to keep up on his expenses. How was he supposed to surive for peaks sake?

4. Smackdoodle McGiggles Hollow Bastion Committee

omg we finally meet Amber xD

Name: Braxen
    Species: Nobodie
    Powers: Darkness, nothingness, Madness, weapons, Last judgement, rapture of souls (look at one of my other RPs for pics
    Description: he is friends with Xeol since they became nobodies. he misses his dead girlfriend who was killed on a beach back home. Braxen still retained some human emotion,
    Personaility: but has an Axel like attitude, but loves to fight
    Image of the OC if you have one: ill add it later, look at under dome RP xD

Name: Kexant
    Species: he doesnt know
    Powers: his oblivion blade, Nothingness, Illusion, Mimicry
    Description: he has served under Braxen for years as his apprentice. he is obedient and listens to his superior
    Personaility: he is quiet, but a strong fighter. he never removes his armor, or his helmet even. it is a sworn oath to him.
    Image of the OC if you have one: [​IMG]

5. Legion Twilight Town Denizen

Actually demyx, I heard everyword.
    the Superior's gruff voice echoed through out the room before he made his modest yet forboding entrance. Portaling into his own throne, Xemnas looked out over his soldiers and was dissapointed with the results. Stroking his armrests, the Leader of the organization looked down on the trouble maker of his little group

What do you have to say for yourself?

6. HellKitten Kingdom Keeper

'No! Stop!'
    'Move!'
    'Moron! You'll kill us!'
    A teen stood in a dark alley. There were two others. Through the dark lights you could see scribbles of their facial features with the guided help of the moon. You would think these messes would never happen in such a World. They did.
    'You owe me and I gave you the chance to pay up!' A masculine voice said. Older. By quite a few years. Perhaps in his early thirties. Late twenties.
    'Have you forgotten your place?! Your job?!'
    The voice yelled, his voice steadily rising to a louder pitch. The shadows gave the impression that he was armed. Dangerous with or without a weapon.
    'Back off from her!' One of the teenagers yelled out and leaned back for a moment, 'You've always pissed me the Living Hell off!' She screamed and the shadow of the teen that rested against the wall of the alley way moved. Fast. She was obviously off the walls with anger. The man apparently made her blood boil. Through the shadows you could see she had brown hair, perhaps she was trying to grow out. It was tied back and her bangs remained over her eyes. She was a slender figure yet maintained curves. The teen female slid to the side on the wet pavement, recent rain, only a few minutes old. She almost lost her footing as she skid to stop herself from hitting the brick wall and ducked seeing the man lunge at her.
    'Your worthless! I could bet a dead person against you and win!'
    'You'll regret that you, cu-!'
    'STOP!' The teen that started the chaos of this quarrel stopped her sentence, ducked again and rolled to the side as she bent her knees. She paused looking at the other teen. A little older than her. Perhaps by just a year or two. They were friends and all the younger teen was trying to do was stop this man from hurting her feelings and she wanted to attack him as was. He insulted her fighting skills to much and underestimated her.
    The girl who screamed the halt to the fault had short blond hair and was also a slender figure. Her clothes couldn't be seen well from where and how she stood. She was however in a skirt, converse and slim t-shirt. The other one who had issued the fight was wearing a black and red t-shirt tied back with a hair tie, black Vans and loose torn jeans.
    'LOOK OUT!' The older teen cried at the younger one. The young teen was low on the ground, still as her feet but had her knees bent, ready to move at moment's notice. The brunette swiftly moved to her right instinctively and put up her left arm seeing the shadows of the man shoot to attack her. A sharp scratching noise could be recalled through the alley. The girl jumped back. She had been wearing a metal MIA/POW bracelet around her wrist. It was gone now. The man was armed. Dangerous indeed. The girl held her left arm for a moment and quickly let go moving again as the man went in for another attack. She knew he had a simple pocket knife and had managed to snag off her metal bracelet.
    'NO!' The older blond girl screamed in warning to the brunette. Her natural instinct was to move to the right. The man caught on quickly and her younger friend that was fighting to defend her was done for. She was a quick reactor but the ground had caught her by surprise.
    'YOU'RE USELESS!' The man yelled in the brunettes face as he met her stomach, both hands gripped over one another as they drove the blade into her stomach.
    'MIO!' The blond screamed, afraid to approach as she watched her friend stumble back a few steps and pause for a moment, her hand went to her stomach as the man stepped away. The brunette was trying in vain to remain standing. The last thing she ever appeared to want to do is drop dead in a fight. Brain control overpowered willpower and she was done for. The brunette fell to her knees and onto her side. She kept her hands by her face and could feel tears sting her eyes as she tried to breathe. The girl mostly watched the man that would've hurt her friend again as the tears came from her eyes. She didn't want to cry. She couldn't help it. Her body was automatically doing this. It was better than screaming out in agony. The brunette listened as her friend was frantically crying out her nickname and screaming for help as the man took her away for his own usage but it was overpowered by the sound of her own heart beating. It was loosing the rhythm it used to behold when she went to bed at night and simply listened to her heart echo in her head to fall asleep. It was slower. Then...

Gone.

Everything...

Gone...

Xioimara's eyes shot open as she sat up. 'Where am I...?' She questioned, 'Who..?' She thought,
    'Useless...'

A portal opened in the room of Where Nothing Gathers and out stepped the brawny figure of Xigbar. He didn't have the most friendly appearance but he was a good-natured and rather humorous Nobody of the Organization. He was never one to hold a grudge. Xigbar was met by the voice of Demyx as he entered the meeting room and cringed for a moment. More for comical effect if anything. Xigbar wasn't one to go out and intentionally aggravate or offend someone. He kept everything light-hearted.

"Hey!" He greeted in a nonchalant but friendly manner towards the members the currently inhabited the meeting room for the moment. The Superior was not about. Go Figure. First to call a meeting and last to arrive.' This wouldn't bother him now. When Xemnas arrived, he arrived. He wasn't a free spirit as some of the Organization's members were. He was a good leader. Never pushing aside what had to be done. "How's everyone?" Xigbar asked trying to keep conversation up in the room. He knew well when this place was quiet, it was. Quiet. You could probably hear the World breathe if you listened close enough. He never favored silence. Xigbar wasn't anti-social and was always looking for a conversation. Whether it was political, life-important or just ridiculous. Conversation was important to him.

7. water mage Kingdom Keeper

Looking at Xigbar he tried to keep his composure and thought that the senior member was either drunk or did not notice that Xemnas had come before he did. Dreading those words that could spell out certain doom his eyes widened and he shook after he had his sitar disappear out of sight. He felt like the world was coming down upon him. "Boss I can explain," he prepared to face some sort of consequence. "I didn't think you were there at all. I didn't see you or even sense you for that matter," his teeth were chattering in his mouth and he slouched furthur against the headboard of the white throne.

8. Legion Twilight Town Denizen

Xemnas gripped his armrest with mock rage. He would have to make an example of the water boy sooner or later. If it wasn't for the more pressing matter at hand he would have disiplined the lower member right then and there. Detaching his gaze from Demyx, the Superior address the members that showed up.

I hope you all know why I called you here.

9. HellKitten Kingdom Keeper

OoC://Damn you for posting so fast, Legion! xD

BiC://

Xigbar turned as he saw the Superior. My bad. He thought, not too impressed that the Superior was already hating on Demyx. He was still young and likewise they goofed off a lot. As Xigbar resumed his place of seat in Where Nothing Gathers.

"Xemnas," Xigbar interrupted, his voice more firm. He looked out for everyone and it was easy to tell Demyx would never have a good poker face. "You should be focusing on a group. Not just narrowing out Demyx." He corrected the leader. Xigbar didn't care for the consequences. This was wrong to pick out Demyx and corner him. He either corrected them all and spoke with the 'problem Nobodies' separately or just better be shutting his trap. No. This wasn't like Xigbar but he knew damn well when to stand up for someone. Xigbar did shut his mouth once he saw the Superior had detached himself from focus on Demyx and turned to them as group.

Xigbar still didn't agree with this. He should've spoken with Demyx separately rather than insult him in front of everyone. Not that Nobodies had a sense of embarrassment there were times when something could still be considered out of order for the moment. Xigbar leaned forward a little and tuned in for the Superior's words.

OOC://
    GOD DAMN'I-*Shot* I'll edit this.

EDIT:
    Fix'd. *shot again*

10. fire mage Hollow Bastion Committee

(OOC: Sorry I got stuck in my fighting tournament so I had to stay there until the user left.)

Axel had returned from a previous mission he was given to find more nobodies and destroy more lifes in order to get more hearts. He was one of the best skilled fighters in the organization and knew Xemnas depended on him greatly. Issuing his void to come forth, he entered it, passing through the Corridors of Darkness until he materialized at his spot. Crossing his arms in a comfortable postion, he looked at the ones who had shown up. Luxord was playing with his cards for he could tell that look of poker on his face, Larxene was bored and doing her nails with a file, Xigbar was sitting in his usual way, and Demyx looked like he had seen a ghost for he looked pale and was scared. "I see I didn't miss much," he spoke up and directed his attention to the others. "Okay what did my underling do now?"

Leon was in the same area as Cloud and was following his friend's location. "I wonder what he is doing now?" he asked himself in search of work himself. "Things have sure been slow around here besides the usual mishaps here and there." Leon spotted him leaning against the wall. "Hey have you found any work yet?"

11. water mage Kingdom Keeper

Demyx appreciated the thought of Xigbar attempting to save him from Xemnas's wrath. He would owe Xigbar a favor later on. "I don't know why we were gathered here, but it has to do with something really important right?" He spotted Axel and smiled at him glad that he had acknowledged him even though it was like a put down on his part. It was typical for the fire wielder to ask that kind of question. Looking back at the boss, he put his fear aside from starring at those ominous orange orbs of malcontent and tried to answer the question. Perhaps he would make a logical guess. "Um let's see. Uh... Oh I know. Maybe we were gathered here to see how we are doing with hearts I guess. Am I hot or cold?"

Cloud looked up when he heard the sound of Leon's voice to drag him out of his brooding mood. "No I haven't and I;ve been searching all day. I have bills to pay Leon and I'm sure you do too. My motorcycle needs some repairs and I can't fork over to much right now. I still have to eat first before I worry about mechanics." He shook his head hating the situation he was in.

12. Legion Twilight Town Denizen

Ignoring demyx's comment and his number two trying to defend his ineptitude, xemnas ajusted his voice to make it sound more authoritative.

as you have seen, the collecting of hearts as been slow as of late. I believe this is because we lack the manpower. There fore I have a new assignment for all of you. For those who did not make it be sure to notify them of this new objective. Starting today, you are all beginning recruitment.

13. fire mage Hollow Bastion Committee

"Oh please," Axel muttered to himself. He had a feeling the boss would spring something like this upon them and once again he was going to be forced to find more members who could either boss him around or annoy him to death. He was not looking forward to this at all. "So how would you like us to proceed and could you be more specific?" Axel stretched out his curled up arm from his other that was crossed and swayed it in the air.

Leon kicked a stone as it skipped off the road and fell onto a another path somewhere else. He was frusterated with the whole situation. "I know what you mean. I haven't done much at all either. Things are practically dead here. I still have munny, but I don't want my account to deplete. It's good thing we live in the same place, but still we have to pay rent and that can get expensive," he sat down on the ground and leaned his back against the wall. "I wish we were rich."

14. Legion Twilight Town Denizen

The superior closed his eyes. Trying to think of the most appropriate way to respond. wearing a false smile, xemnas gave a simple parameter to the flurry's assignment

use your imagination.

15. water mage Kingdom Keeper

(OOC: Uh oh. *laughter of audience feels the room with a ******ed goofy laugh*

"Use my imagination huh?" Demyx's mind instantly left the room as he imagined himself playing his sitar on the beach bringing hundreds of people to him as he sung in an quiet haunting voice. "Come with me children, don't be afraid, into my garden of sadness, come with me children the time is to play, into my garden of magic," with his eyes closed he pictured them falling for his ploy once more. Snapping out of it, he looked at the others in the room. "No I'm only kidding with that. I know what to do," he shifted in his seat to be more comfortable. "I can scan the worlds for those I find worthy and who knows maybe I'll get more dancers," he grinned with a gleam in his eyes.

""Yeah that would be nice, but we are not. We just have to keep looking Leon. I'm sure there is someone out there who would appreciate our talants," he walked over to his friend and rested his hand on his shoulder. "We'll just keep our eyes peeled."

16. Legion Twilight Town Denizen

Eyes still closed, Xemnas had to admit, the idea sounded interesting. But being the leader had certain perks. One of them was overiding others opinions. Such a perk seemed suitable to use around now.

I do not consider the lower nobodies able to perform a detailed and complete investigation. Each of you will be assigned to a specific world and will begin your hunt. Demyx, you shall scan the underworld, in person.

emphasizing the importance of his last few words, the superior snapped his eyes open and stared the nocturne down.

17. water mage Kingdom Keeper

Demyx dropped his mouth open, stunned that he was given such a horrible place. He had heard of the realm of Hades from others a far. "The Underworld? But that is where Hades lives? Can't I get another world instead? I don't like that place. It gives me the creeps and it's cold and dark and dreary and the whailing of souls is enough to make you go crazy down there. I also heard that Hades has a three headed dog and a hydra," he complained and whined for he did not want to face those things by himself. "Besides I should be sent to a world where there are lots of victims and not souls that are already floating in a river of death."

Cloud touched the side of his face and felt his hair. He was frusterated as well and knew that his account was begining to suffer for not having any income coming in. "Come on and let's just go back home. Maybe we can find some listings on the web in another world somewhere."

18. Legion Twilight Town Denizen

xemnas stared demyx down. He was already on thin ice. arguing now could be catastrophic for his physical health and probably a great way to cash in on any life insurance policy. Standing up, xemnas summoned his aerial blades.

I believe that answers your question.

19. water mage Kingdom Keeper

This was not happening. Please let someone wake him up from his horrible nightmare. Sencing more tension in the air, he backed up against his seat and rose his legs upon it as well as he was now wrapping his arms around his legs like a scared child. "Uh oh!" He chattered his teeth again and bite his glove, using his other hand to support his legs that were still curled up upon where he sat. "Boss no! I didn't mean it! Please show mercy," he cowarded afraid of being sliced by those red glowing hues of energy that could easily maim anyone in a moment's notice. "I just don't want to go to the Underworld is all," he was shivering and sweat was forming on his forehead, where his pupils were dialated.

20. Smackdoodle McGiggles Hollow Bastion Committee

OOC: sorry >.< can i have a recap please?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.